(Topic ID: 298696)

What is on the line at Stern Pinball / Production Schedule

By beltking

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,160 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 164.
    #3251 1 year ago

I'm liking the updates from Stern. I hope all goes well with the timeline as I have a deposit down on Star Wars Prem. We are looking to move back to CO maybe I'll get lucky and be back intime to pick it up instead of the stress of shipping.

#3252 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

That could be an issue though. It seems Mando supply outweighs demand. Personally, I only played the game time one time so I cannot really say anything good or bad about it.

Mando is one of my goto games. It is a fantastic shooting pin, that I did not really get into until after a few hundred plays. Now can’t get enough of it. One of Brian Eddie’s best after learning to backhand shots, its a dream shooter, with exciting code. Such a sleeper hit, just like ST was for Eddie.

#3253 1 year ago

Did not expect another JP premium run this year! Wow!

#3254 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Caught Somewhere in Time

And when it hits the line again, you’ll be Aces High!

#3255 1 year ago

Any guesses on how much of the backlog has been cleared?

I still think it will all be gone by end of year (which is why they are wiping out LZ, GOTG, SW and EHOH(?) )
    Except GZ of course. I wonder if there will still be outstanding orders for that when it gets canceled in a couple years. Guess it all boils down to 4+ releases a year or not starting next year. 5 releases (with Kapow) and there won't be time on the line to make that many more GZ (or any other catalog game for that matter).

#3256 1 year ago

Yeah, they seem to clear out the backlog for everything they've run in 2022, besides Godzilla. Mando, Rush, AIQ are pretty readily available, Deadpool is only a bit scarcer, and Jurassic is getting there presently. Pretty sure they'll do the same with Led Zep, GOTG, SW, and probably Jurassic. It's only GZ that's the big outlier with demand they haven't been able to fill when they try.

#3257 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

I am not convinced the "factory fridays" are really taken same day. but probably close.
    Here's an updated compilation of "What was on the line" based on people sharing their build dates (that I could find) and factory friday photos.
    The take away is... they are putting out a lot of JP Premiums.
    Feel free to help fill in my list if you have a game produced in last 3 months
    May 4 - Rush Pro (build date)
    May 13 - DP Prem (build date)
    May 18 - DP Prem (build date)
    May 20 - JP Prem (build date)
    May 24 - JP Prem (build date)
    May 28 - GZ Prem (build date)
    May 30 - JP Prem(build date)
    May 31- GZ Prem (build date)
    June 1 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 8 - JP Prem (build date)
    June 17 - Mando Pro (via Stern)
    June 17 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 18 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 24 - Rush Prem (via Stern)
    June 24 - Rush Pro (build date)
    July 1 - Rush Pro (via Stern)
    July 8 - JP Pro (via Stern)
    July 15 - JP Prem (via Stern)

Saw DP pros and DP premiums at SFGE this weekend. Admittedly I didn’t check the manufacture date, but Marco usually gets their games fresh off the line. I hope Stern does a final run of EHOH and IMDN this year before archiving them. Strong demand.

The distance between GZ / IMDN / JP / AIQ on my list of best games to play, share and own is three hairs.

#3258 1 year ago
    Quoted from JonCBrand:

What's the concensus on IMDN getting back on the line.

I have asked several distributors an both said ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    So I am on a list and hope that 2023 brings a last call for IMDN…2022 is one of those Waisted Years for Iron Maiden.

#3259 1 year ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

This GZ premium run was what I was estimated to be as my run when I ordered last December. I feel like pinball time is going to feel very slow this month. Trying not to get to excited, but I am.

I ordered mine sept 22nd and just got word that mine is being built this month.

#3260 1 year ago

Is it true that JP Premiums are back on the line?

#3261 1 year ago
    Quoted from wackenhut:

According to Stern's Instagram yes.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgCfrPlDCM_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

#3262 1 year ago

FINGERS CROSSED they start pumping our GZ starting today!!!!

#3263 1 year ago
    Quoted from wackenhut:

Regarding JP Premiums on-the-line, my distributor went to great lengths to explain to me (a few minutes ago) why I'd NOT be getting one of these machines. (Sadly, as I sit #2 in queue now, up from previous #8 in queue). Stated that he had already received his allotment of JP Premiums from earlier May build, and that other distributors received none. So, the follow-up builds are for those distributors that did not receive any of their allotment #'s previously.

#3264 1 year ago

Anyone getting calls for either GZ model this week?

#3265 1 year ago

I am in on a SW Prem... I went to SFGE this past weekend in Atlanta and I couldn't stop playing the game. I know it gets a lot of hate but dang it was addictive for me. Anyone else excited for August?

#3266 1 year ago

I'm in on a SW premium also. Hopefully my distro gets their full allotment.

#3267 1 year ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Anyone getting calls for either GZ model this week?

Nothing yet, hoping to hear about my Pro any day now

#3268 1 year ago
    Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Nothing yet, hoping to hear about my Pro any day now

Hoping to hear on my premium, but not sure where I am in the line.

#3269 1 year ago
    Quoted from FantaZ:

Regarding JP Premiums on-the-line, my distributor went to great lengths to explain to me (a few minutes ago) why I'd NOT be getting one of these machines. (Sadly, as I sit #2 in queue now, up from previous #8 in queue). Stated that he had already received his allotment of JP Premiums from earlier May build, and that other distributors received none. So, the follow-up builds are for those distributors that did not receive any of their allotment #'s previously.

Thank you for sharing this update. It's very helpful to get this kind of information on this thread, especially when I can't get it (or any info, really) from my distributor.

#3270 1 year ago

Finally paid in full for my day 1 cointaker Godzilla premium a few days ago.

#3271 1 year ago
    Quoted from Vitty:

Finally paid in full for my day 1 cointaker Godzilla premium a few days ago.

What date was that even? Not super thrilled about my December 6th (7th?) order.

#3272 1 year ago

Hoping to hear that parts for Guardians came in earlier than expected and they run them in August instead of September! Had the whole day with not much going on today so I rearranged everything so I will finally have all my pins in one row in the gameroom. I’m a little early but at least now I am ready!

#3273 1 year ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Hoping to hear that parts for Guardians came in earlier than expected and they run them in August instead of September! Had the whole day with not much going on today so I rearranged everything so I will finally have all my pins in one row in the gameroom. I’m a little early but at least now I am ready!

I’m on the list for a GOTG, what news did you hear?

#3274 1 year ago

Just an FYI because it's pretty-rare these days, but Karl DeAngelo is competing in the Match Play (various times, Thurs-Sat, Playoffs on Sat) and Pro Pinball (Sun 4-10pm) tournaments at Yegpin that starts tomorrow.

He's also doing the tournament software, so I'm not sure if competing will have his full attention, but I hope so!

When I have a streaming link, I'll post it. It may be on iepinball twitch , but not sure.

#3275 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

I’m on the list for a GOTG, what news did you hear?

Nothing new, just that when I first ordered a little over a month ago they were going to be made in August or September along with Led Zeppelin. Shortly after the list here showed them doing LZ in August and GOTG in September. This list hasn’t been set in stone as they have pivoted based on parts availability before so just being hopeful now that I am ready. It’s also really easy for me to be home for a delivery in August but almost impossible to be in September because of work. My first NIB pin was 2 years ago in September as well and my wife had to take delivery and sign for it as I couldn’t be home.

#3276 1 year ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Nothing new, just that when I first ordered a little over a month ago they were going to be made in August or September along with Led Zeppelin. Shortly after the list here showed them doing LZ in August and GOTG in September. This list hasn’t been set in stone as they have pivoted based on parts availability before so just being hopeful now that I am ready. It’s also really easy for me to be home for a delivery in August but almost impossible to be in September because of work. My first NIB pin was 2 years ago in September as well and my wife had to take delivery and sign for it as I couldn’t be home.

Wish you the best, I’m in on Star Wars Premium and GOTG so maybe I’ll have a real exciting August

#3277 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

Wish you the best, I’m in on Star Wars Premium and GOTG so maybe I’ll have a real exciting August

Back to back NIB pins to unbox, that would be awesome. Enjoy!

#3278 1 year ago

I was worried it would be my last chance on these titles so I had to go for it.

#3279 1 year ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

I was worried it would be my last chance on these titles so I had to go for it.

I’ve wanted a Guardians ever since it came out but when I was finally ready for a NIB Jurassic Park had come out and being one of my favorite movies of all time and an Elwin I had to go that route. Now that I was ready for a NIB again I was thinking of waiting for Jaws to come out but when I heard GOTG was ending it’s run I put a deposit on one immediately. I’m out of room at 7 games so I’ll probably sell my Striker Xtreme if/when Jaws comes out.

#3280 1 year ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

What date was that even? Not super thrilled about my December 6th (7th?) order.

I ordered sept 22nd. Getting mine on this next run.

#3281 1 year ago
    Quoted from FantaZ:

That makes perfect sense. I had one on order since 2021 and was supposed to receive one in last shipment. The dealer didn’t receive any, so he’s thinking it would be this run. I got so tired of Stern jerking him off and him jerking me around that I finally cancelled. Three times I was told to pay balance as games were coming in. Three times he never received my game and he refunded the balance. Stern’s business practices make them King of the Circle Jerk. In the meantime I bought one in Marketplace and couldn’t be happier.

#3282 1 year ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #3283 1 year ago

"What was on the line" update. If anyone has unboxed a game recently and has a build date not shown, Please feel free to fill in. Last "confirmed" build was a Rush a month ago.

May 4 - Rush Pro (build date)
    May 13 - DP Prem (build date)
    May 18 - DP Prem (build date)
    May 20 - JP Prem (build date)
    May 24 - JP Prem (build date)
    May 28 - GZ Prem (build date)
    May 30 - JP Prem(build date)
    May 31- GZ Prem (build date)
    June 1 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 8 - JP Prem (build date)
    June 17 - Mando Pro (via Stern)
    June 17 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 18 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 24 - Rush Prem (via Stern)
    June 24 - Rush Pro (build date)
    July 1 - Rush Pro (via Stern)
    July 8 - JP Pro (via Stern)
    July 15 - JP Prem (via Stern)
    July 22 - GZ Prem (via Stern)

Added 20 months ago:

July 14 - JP Prem (build date)

#3284 1 year ago

All of those GZ shown in the vid are 1 coin slot for export.

#3285 1 year ago
    Quoted from sanctumwear:

All of those GZ shown in the vid are 1 coin slot for export.

Still a good sign.

#3286 1 year ago

I saw someone post a rumor on the Elvira thread that production has possibly been pushed to January, and the latest schedule on this thread was posted over 2 weeks ago.

Any rumors or confirmations of this production delay?

Thanks.

#3287 1 year ago
    Quoted from Boatshoe:

I saw someone post a rumor on the Elvira thread that production has possibly been pushed to January, and the latest schedule on this thread was posted over 2 weeks ago.
    Thanks.

I don’t think anyone on an Elvira list realistically expects to get an Elvira, but we stay there…just in case

#3288 1 year ago
    Quoted from Boatshoe:

I talked to my distributor yesterday. He said productions of Elvira was moved from November to December. I put down a deposit in Jan. and it sounded like I just barley made the list of how many he excepted to receive in the next run.

#3289 1 year ago
    Quoted from ripple:

I talked to my distributor yesterday. He said productions of Elvira was moved from November to December. I put down a deposit in Jan. and it sounded like I just barley made the list of how many he excepted to receive in the next run.

I wonder when they will be told their allocations for that run?

My distro had alluded that he would know in July sometime. Seems like a pretty big lead time to know what you're going to be getting.

#3290 1 year ago

Do we know if Godzilla Premiums are going to be on the line this upcoming week?

#3291 1 year ago
    Quoted from ticktockman:

From Sterns post they were on the line last week. Pros this week maybe

#3292 1 year ago
    Quoted from ticktockman:

My distributor told me premiums this week and part of next week. He also said that I was for sure in his allotment needless to say I'm pretty pumped.

#3293 1 year ago

When did you get in line?

Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

My distributor told me premiums this week and part of next week. He also said that I was for sure in his allotment needless to say I'm pretty pumped.

#3294 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

That really has no relevance based on different delivery times for different distributors (unless you are buying from the same one)

#3295 1 year ago

I emailed a distro right after Memorial Day after playing GZ premium at Galloping Ghosts about a GZ Premium and he said he may have some in the July run and was putting people on a list. I asked to get on the list and he said okay.

Around July 9th he emailed me saying that he has a spot for me in the July run and that they could be arriving as soon as within a week. I put $1k down on it and haven't heard back since then so I am assuming he will have one for me with the current GZ Premium run that's supposed to happen this week.

#3296 1 year ago

It shows how broken the current system is.

#3297 1 year ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

Start of January with delivery hopefully in August if it wasn't for the extra run I probably wouldn't have made it.

#3298 1 year ago

My distributor said I’m probably not in this run but maybe. I ordered in Feb. About 30 some ahead of me.

#3299 1 year ago

I ordered GZ November 10. I was told not this time.

#3300 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mrg50:

I ordered GZ November 10. I was told not this time.

I want to be optimistic and think this can’t be the last run of the year of the most popular game, but dang.

There are 8,160 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.