Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 164.
    #3201 1 year ago
    Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Factory Friday post on Instagram show Jurassic Park (Pro) on the line right now.

IM SO EXCITED!!!!! I am hoping it will be here Thursday or Friday

#3202 1 year ago

Deadpool Pro picked up today
    Unboxing party this Friday
    Cant wait!!!
    1st insider connected pin

#3203 1 year ago
    Quoted from kool1:

I may come back to you thanks! I would love to save the $500 shipping if my distro gets me a July GZ.

I think you may be right.
    TS4 is likely a sign of things to come with the next cornerstone in August!

Please don't hesitate to reach out, when not using a credit card, we can knock of some

#3204 1 year ago
    Quoted from sanctumwear:

July 2022 - Jurassic Park Pro
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Led Zeppelin Pro & Premium (final run)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - Guardians of the Galaxy Pro (final run)
    Oct 2022 - Star Wars Home Edition (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Nov 2022 - Jurassic Park Home Edition
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

I thought I read somewhere that Star Wars was a last call as well. I could be crazy though.

#3205 1 year ago

Sorry if this has been answered but is Stern doing another run of Iron Maiden?

#3206 1 year ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

Sorry if this has been answered but is Stern doing another run of Iron Maiden?

#3207 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

I thought I read somewhere that Star Wars was a last call as well. I could be crazy though.

Star Wars is scheduled for August.

#3208 1 year ago
    Quoted from rc_cola:Star Wars is scheduled for August.

Right. He's asking if they announced last call... I.e. will they ever run it again

#3209 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Right. He's asking if they announced last call... I.e. will they ever run it again

My bad...I thought I saw that somewhere as well, but apparently it is not confirmed whether or not this is last call/final run.

#3210 1 year ago

Just got email for payment for JP pro

Ordered from CT around February 2022

#3211 1 year ago
    Quoted from rc_cola:

From what I was told by a distributor, August is last call on Star Wars (and Led Zeppelin).

If its last call let's hope all the distros get their full allotments. I have a deposit down on a Premium, I hope everyone who is in the same boat as me gets theirs.

#3212 1 year ago
    Quoted from NovaCade:

Just got email for payment for JP pro
    Ordered from CT around February 2022

Placed the same order in May, crossing my fingers.

#3213 1 year ago

As to what’s on the line now …. t-shirts are. Stern factory is making shark shirts this week and next week the pinball machine will be made. Be prepared to stay out of the water.

9BF069F8-F826-4F07-A85A-0A2BE6ACFF2A.jpeg9BF069F8-F826-4F07-A85A-0A2BE6ACFF2A.jpeg

#3214 1 year ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

If its last call let's hope all the distros get their full allotments. I have a deposit down on a Premium, I hope everyone who is in the same boat as me gets theirs.

My bad...I thought I saw that somewhere, but apparently it is not confirmed whether or not this is last call/final run.

#3215 1 year ago
    Quoted from twhtalm:

Placed the same order in May, crossing my fingers.

I placed a pre-order with CT for JP Pro as well on May 21st 2022. I called Melissa yesterday to see if I made this allotment. She said I will definitely be getting one but hasn't sent out invoices yet. Based on NovaCade's post on receiving an invoice from them it looks like they are starting to roll out now. If your order was placed around that date you should be good. Fingers crossed for everyone as well.

#3216 1 year ago

I know JP PRo are ready now, since i just picked up a load at the factory today. I think that i might even have a few extra ones this go around. Nice to finally catch up on some titles and be able to have stock of them. I literally just walked in from picking them up, so ill be sending out my emails tonight for those that have them ordered. I am different than some as i only send invoices out when they are in my possession, Ive learned that if i send invoice out prior to getting them, then something happens and im shorted a few, making the call to the customer that sent a payment in and telling them "sorry i didnt get enough" is one of those calls i will never make again

#3217 1 year ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

As to what’s on the line now …. t-shirts are. Stern factory is making shark shirts this week and next week the pinball machine will be made. Be prepared to stay out of the water.
    [quoted image]

I feel kinda bad for that shark. Where’s the meat???

#3218 1 year ago

I got my invoice today for GZ Premium.

#3219 1 year ago
    Quoted from finman2000:

I got my invoice today for GZ Premium.

Which distributor?

#3220 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mrg50:

Which distributor?

And how? Those shouldn’t be on the line til the 4th week of this month.

#3221 1 year ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

And how? Those shouldn’t be on the line til the 4th week of this month.

Says who? Stern is not bound to follow their schedule they send out...the June run wasn't even on the schedule. I'm sure they are constantly calling audibles based on what parts they have. Im also sure they leave some slack in the schedule because units per day are variable, especially when having labor issues.

#3222 1 year ago

I have hope for my GZ prem!

#3223 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Says who? Stern is not bound to follow their schedule they send out...the June run wasn't even on the schedule. I'm sure they are constantly calling audibles based on what parts they have. Im also sure they leave some slack in the schedule because units per day are variable, especially when having labor issues.

They can obviously do whatever they want. Guess we will have to see who else gets asked to pay for something this week and see what it is.

#3224 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mrg50:

Which distributor?

A quick search will show you that it is Cointaker.

#3225 1 year ago

The distro's are told their allocation beforehand.

If I was a dealer/distro I'd be sending invoices as soon as I knew too (for a specific run). Gotta run thru those people who are dropping out and get to the good orders.

#3226 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

If I was a dealer/distro I'd be sending invoices as soon as I knew too (for a specific run). Gotta run thru those people who are dropping out and get to the good orders.

This ^^^

They know allocation and they know when they go into production.

Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Please don't hesitate to reach out, when not using a credit card, we can knock of some

Thank you

#3227 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Quoted from kool1:

This ^^^
    They know allocation and they know when they go into production.

Thank you

Quoted from Tilt:

i only send invoices out when they are in my possession, Ive learned that if i send invoice out prior to getting them, then something happens and im shorted a few, making the call to the customer that sent a payment in and telling them "sorry i didnt get enough" is one of those calls i will never make again

I appreciate Troy's approach. Doesn't impact when I the buyer get the game at all, but avoid the possibility of a let down

#3228 1 year ago

Looks like this is the final run (last call) for Star Wars in addition to GOTG and LZ. Star Wars had a good run @ just over 5 years!

Screenshot_20220713-162043_Email (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220713-162043_Email (resized).jpg
    #3229 1 year ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

Looks like this is the final run (last call) for Star Wars in addition to GOTG and LZ. Star Wars had a good run @ just over 5 years!
    [quoted image]

Further down in the email, "THIS IS THE ONLY RUN IN 2022"

So who knows???

#3230 1 year ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Further down in the email, "THIS IS THE ONLY RUN IN 2022"
    So who knows???

Oh yeah...wouldn't chance it at this point though!

#3231 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Just different business models for different people. Yes i know my allocation, but if you go off of that you take the chance of letting people down. I was told i was getting 10 of a certain title on monday, i drove to the factory myself to pick up, i got 8 instead of 10 for customers (slightly different readon, as the other two i did get but are required to take them to a show, whereas i was expecting 10 for customers and 2 for shows

I dont want to be the person that calls two people to say, thanks for the checks but i have to wait till next order, do you want a refund or wait

#3232 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Just different business models for different people. Yes i know my allocation, but if you go off of that you take the chance of letting people down. I was told i was getting 10 of a certain title on monday, i drove to the factory myself to pick up, i got 8 instead of 10 for customers (slightly different readon, as the other two i did get but are required to take them to a show, whereas i was expecting 10 for customers and 2 for shows
    I dont want to be the person that calls two people to say, thanks for the checks but i have to wait till next order, do you want a refund or wait

And this is why I would be happy to order from Tilt Amusements again. When I bought from you the previous time, I sent a wire and the game shipped just a couple days later. The last out of state order I bought was from a different distributor (it was because I took over an order from a friend who'd already placed it), that distributor asked for my payment in full a whole month before the game shipped, I wasn't terribly thrilled with that way of doing things.

#3233 1 year ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

[quoted image]

That is great news!!! Star Wars has ran way too long as it is. Good riddance!!

#3234 1 year ago

Just hopping into the thread and see that GZ Pro/Prem are set for July. I put in an order for GZ Pro about a month ago...just wondering if people are still waiting on Pros or just the Prems? CT told me that there should be room in their allotment for July to get one when I ordered, unless they get shorted for whatever reason.

#3235 1 year ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Just hopping into the thread and see that GZ Pro/Prem are set for July. I put in an order for GZ Pro about a month ago...just wondering if people are still waiting on Pros or just the Prems? CT told me that there should be room in their allotment for July to get one when I ordered, unless they get shorted for whatever reason.

Still waiting on a Pro from Cointaker. Ordered a Premium in November, switched to Pro in January, haven't heard from Melissa since March.
    #shouldbebyaugust

-sent from my iPhone

#3236 1 year ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

With a little hustle you can find a distributor with July pro allotment (as of yesterday I think ovfdfireman might have had some). Haven't found one yet with Premium, so if anyone has any leads....

#3237 1 year ago
    Quoted from GoodOmens:

With a little hustle you can find a distributor with July pro allotment (as of yesterday I think ovfdfireman might have had some). Haven't found one yet with Premium, so if anyone has any leads....

A quick check of market revealed two huo premiums for you. One is stock and the other has lots of mods. Hop in your car and pick one up today. Or wait for one you ordered to show up. Would be an easy choice for me to drive. As to which one, mmmmph ?

2F1E6E6A-EA00-4F5B-B2E2-BC19A1B56B53.jpeg2F1E6E6A-EA00-4F5B-B2E2-BC19A1B56B53.jpeg

#3238 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Thx Troy for keeping it real here. The 'interpretations' people take away from tidbits is quite amusing at times. I appreciate folks like you and Chris going on paper to help the new folks understand the realities of buying pins

#3239 1 year ago

My distributor received my Godzilla pro today. I’ll likely be receiving it early next week.

#3240 1 year ago

I tried my best to love Mando (our whole family sits and watches the series and I got a ton of SW Legos) but I can't get into it.

Anybody know if AIQ going to have more runs?

#3241 1 year ago
    Quoted from Brainiac:

I tried my best to love Mando (our whole family sits and watches the series and I got a ton of SW Legos) but I can't get into it.
    Anybody know if AIQ going to have more runs?

I’m sure they will have more runs of it but marketplace has been having some more pop up. I love AIQ and the theme but it’s brutal but I absolutely plan to keep it for awhile as it never gets old. Get the premium in my opinion the captain marvel shot is so satisfying when you actually hit it

#3242 1 year ago

I see lots of distributors with AIQs in stock and ready to ship now.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/new-games

#3243 1 year ago
    Quoted from GoodOmens:

I'm not in a huge rush. I'll keep my order with CT...hoping it won't be until 2023 before I get it though.

#3244 1 year ago
    Quoted from boommerknight:

I’m sure they will have more runs of it but marketplace has been having some more pop up. I love AIQ and the theme but it’s brutal but I absolutely plan to keep it for awhile as it never gets old. Get the premium in my opinion the captain marvel shot is so satisfying when you actually hit it

I feel this title is a sleeper buy one if you want a good challenge got my premium at quite the discount

#3245 1 year ago

JP Prems on the line right now.

#3246 1 year ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

JP Prems on the line right now.

Saw this on FB, surprised as I thought they were only running pros this time round after doing just prems earlier in the year. Hope all you guys who have been waiting for one get one this time!

#3247 1 year ago

I am not convinced the "factory fridays" are really taken same day. but probably close.

Here's an updated compilation of "What was on the line" based on people sharing their build dates (that I could find) and factory friday photos.

The take away is... they are putting out a lot of JP Premiums.
    Feel free to help fill in my list if you have a game produced in last 3 months

May 4 - Rush Pro (build date)
    May 13 - DP Prem (build date)
    May 18 - DP Prem (build date)
    May 20 - JP Prem (build date)
    May 24 - JP Prem (build date)
    May 28 - GZ Prem (build date)
    May 30 - JP Prem(build date)
    May 31- GZ Prem (build date)
    June 1 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 8 - JP Prem (build date)
    June 17 - Mando Pro (via Stern)
    June 17 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 18 - GZ Prem (build date)
    June 24 - Rush Prem (via Stern)
    June 24 - Rush Pro (build date)
    July 1 - Rush Pro (via Stern)
    July 8 - JP Pro (via Stern)
    July 15 - JP Prem (via Stern)

#3248 1 year ago

my deadpool pro was built april 22
    unboxed yesterday
    best game in collection by far
    what a package 10/10 in every department

#3249 1 year ago

What's the concensus on IMDN getting back on the line.

#3250 1 year ago
    Quoted from JonCBrand:

What's the concensus on IMDN getting back on the line.

Caught Somewhere in Time

There are 8,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/65?hl=kbenson13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.