Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,159 posts
  • 858 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 533 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 164.
    #2951 1 year ago

Anyone wanna guess when I’ll get the Godzilla premium I ordered just 2 weeks ago?

#2952 1 year ago
    Quoted from Blenderhead:

Anyone wanna guess when I’ll get the Godzilla premium I ordered just 2 weeks ago?

Sometime after August.....2026.

#2953 1 year ago
    Quoted from Blenderhead:

Late 2023, early 2024 if you ordered from one of the big guys

Better question is what will the new price be?

#2954 1 year ago
    Quoted from Blenderhead:

I got a bad feeling you're going to rub it in got lucky and jump to the front of the line next month!

#2955 1 year ago

I was told a couple days ago by a large distro that allocations at least through June were passed down by Stern. I was also told the RUSH run at the end of the month was 99.9% the last RUSH run for this calendar year.

#2956 1 year ago
    Quoted from Blenderhead:Anyone wanna guess when I’ll get the Godzilla premium I ordered just 2 weeks ago?

I ordered one Friday and got it today. MSRP+shipping. Manufactured 5/31. Make some phone calls, put in some leg work. There are dealers that have them now. I see them on pinside. Sometimes in combo deals sometimes at higher MSRP, but just talk to people and see what you can do.

#2957 1 year ago
    Quoted from Blenderhead:

Not enough information. Really depends on the distributor you ordered from in a lot of cases.

#2958 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hogey:

Not sure if you've received your machine yet or not. I've used Estes a number of times to their terminal, but always went there to pick it up. If it's close to your house I'd suggest doing that.

I did, thanks. I was contemplating that, but I don’t have a vehicle for it and I really shouldn’t have to. My issue was just a lack of communication on their part. Apparently, I had an appointment set up that they no showed and then the games just showed up after a week with no communication whatsoever. Good thing I was home. I wouldn’t normally care so much but I was leaving town and wanted to make sure they were in the house prior.

#2959 1 year ago
    Quoted from aamauzy:

was also told the RUSH run at the end of the month was 99.9% the last RUSH run for this calendar year

I do not follow. What does 99.9 % mean? Do you mean 99.9% of distributors will have all their Rush allocations filled?

#2960 1 year ago

I take it to me and he is just about 100% sure that there will be no more rushes the rest of the year after this run

#2961 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

I do not follow. What does 99.9 % mean? Do you mean 99.9% of distributors will have all their Rush allocations filled?

Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

I take it to me and he is just about 100% sure that there will be no more rushes the rest of the year after this run

Right - "almost absolutely certain" that the end of month RUSH run is the last run for the year.

#2962 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

I ordered one Friday and got it today. MSRP+shipping. Manufactured 5/31. Make some phone calls, put in some leg work. There are dealers that have them now. I see them on pinside. Sometimes in combo deals sometimes at higher MSRP, but just talk to people and see what you can do.

I did the same and got my game last Wednesday. Was also built on May 31. Seems to be a few still around. Sounds like Stern made a bunch

#2963 1 year ago

sorry (edit) posted in wrong forum and can't figure out how to delete.

#2964 1 year ago
    Quoted from amhpensfan:

the good thing is I paid MSRP and have free shipping..... But I would of gladly paid a little above to end this horrible experience lol. ENJOY!

Me too. I will never buy another game from the distributor that I used. Very poor customer service and no updates. When I email them, replies will take days. The games I bought from them I am still waiting for and other distributors show that they have them in-stock.

#2965 1 year ago

I got notification that my GZ Premium is arriving Monday. It was supposed to come two weeks ago but was delayed (I was told due to warped playfields)

#2966 1 year ago
    Quoted from scootss:

I got notification that my GZ Premium is arriving Monday. It was supposed to come two weeks ago but was delayed (I was told due to warped playfields)

when did you order?

#2967 1 year ago
    Quoted from sanctumwear:

I think Deadpool Prem/LE is faster and better flowing than the Pro. The Disco Loop ramp makes the game way faster than the left orbit dump off to the pops on the Pro.
    I could see the argument that the Pro is more difficult to play without the ramp, but it definitely plays slower.
    The extra drop targets on Prem/LE make the game play harder and unpredictable, the Pro is faster in that portion of the playfield.

+1

#2968 1 year ago

Looks like Mando is on the line. I hope stern continues the what's on the line Friday on Facebook.

#2969 1 year ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

who did you cancel with and what games?

who doesn't matter - canx 1 jp pro and 2 GZ premiums

#2970 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

who doesn't matter - canx 1 jp pro and 2 GZ premiums

GZ premiums? That’s surprising.

#2971 1 year ago
    Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

Looks like Mando is on the line. I hope stern continues the what's on the line Friday on Facebook.

I see Mandos in stock at several distributors now

Wish they were GZs or DPs

#2972 1 year ago

Just got a payment notice from Flip n Out on my RUSH Premium. Holy fucking shit I'm beyond stoked. To paraphrase "should be this week or next, so pay up". Looks like Stern is on schedule.

#2973 1 year ago
    Quoted from aamauzy:

Just got a payment notice from Flip n Out on my RUSH Premium. Holy fucking shit I'm beyond stoked. To paraphrase "should be this week or next, so pay up". Looks like Stern is on schedule.

Congrats! My cousin got a Rush premium about six weeks ago. Had a blast playing it, it's a great game! He's a Rush superfan and it's his first pin so he's been beyond stoked!

#2974 1 year ago

Just got the call. My GZ premium ships tomorrow. Ordered in mid-December from a small local distributor. Life is good! I'm going to miss following this thread.

#2975 1 year ago
    Quoted from Apinjunkie:

Just got the call. My GZ premium ships tomorrow. Ordered in mid-December from a small local distributor. Life is good! I'm going to miss following this thread.

Keep following it! Even if you don't have a pin on order I find that the insight is helpful for future planning. Plus this is usually a pretty decent bunch with useful information.

#2976 1 year ago
    Quoted from kool1:

I see Mandos in stock at several distributors now
    Wish they were GZs or DPs

I have Godzilla Pro and Deadpool Pro in stock
    Godzilla pro stock (resized).JPEGGodzilla pro stock (resized).JPEG

#2977 1 year ago

Fingers crossed the Zilla prem i ordered Nov 5th ships soon!!!

#2978 1 year ago

Just caught this on FlipNOut's website. A glimpse of price hikes soon to come?

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 4.31.41 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-06-20 at 4.31.41 PM (resized).png
    #2979 1 year ago
    Quoted from amhpensfan:

Fingers crossed the Zilla prem i ordered Nov 5th ships soon!!!

. The next run is tentatively scheduled for July

Greg
    pinballpro.com

#2980 1 year ago
    Quoted from BalkeBoy:

[quoted image]

The other Stern machines are still listed at the current price...but, interesting!

#2981 1 year ago
    Quoted from BalkeBoy:

[quoted image]

It’s been that way on his site for a while. That being said I do think $9899 will be the new norm for premiums in 2023

#2982 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

It’s been that way on his site for a while. That being said I do think $9899 will be the new norm for premiums in 2023

elvira premium was always about 1k higher than other premiums before price hike of december, so its just staying on pace if that price is real. I havent seen what the price will be myself, so i dontk now if that "new" price is accurate, but it wouldnt suprise me

#2983 1 year ago
    Quoted from BalkeBoy:

[quoted image]

Good find. Wayback machine's last crawl was april 2021 for $8,399.

#2984 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

elvira premium was always about 1k higher than other premiums before price hike of december, so its just staying on pace if that price is real. I havent seen what the price will be myself, so i dontk now if that "new" price is accurate, but it wouldnt suprise me

I guess lucky for me I locked in with a distributor months ago at $9k flat... still hoping it ships to me in December.

#2985 1 year ago
    Quoted from Heatmiser:

I guess lucky for me I locked in with a distributor months ago at $9k flat... still hoping it ships to me in December.

that's not how it works unfortunately. If the cost goes up for the distributor for the next run, i would expect them to pass it along.

#2986 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

that's not how it works unfortunately. If the cost goes up for the distributor for the next run, i would expect them to pass it along.

Certain distributors will lock you in at a price when you place a deposit. All of them should do this but some don't obviously.

#2987 1 year ago

With the big jump in price of a JJP on toy story I imagine the next stern will jump up in price too. I bet a pro will be 8k premium 10k and LE could go to 12-13k

All the more reason I’m praying I get my GZ premium in July before the new release

#2988 1 year ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I have Godzilla Pro and Deadpool Pro in stock
    [quoted image]

I may come back to you thanks! I would love to save the $500 shipping if my distro gets me a July GZ.

Quoted from shanksfornothin:

With the big jump in price of a JJP on toy story I imagine the next stern will jump up in price too. I bet a pro will be 8k premium 10k and LE could go to 12-13k
    All the more reason I’m praying I get my GZ premium in July before the new release

I think you may be right.

TS4 is likely a sign of things to come with the next cornerstone in August!

#2989 1 year ago
    Quoted from shanksfornothin:

I bet a pro will be 8k premium 10k and LE could go to 12-13k

I have quite a few games, and that includes a nice selection of Stern Pro games. It is a very rare game that would get 8k from me. In fact, if I look over everything, the only one that stands out to me is Godzilla being worth it. Deadpool is still my favorite game, but I wouldn't have paid 8k for it.

I think it is awesome that they get so many orders that they can raise prices that high. They have been working through a massive backlog. But in my opinion, right now, they have 2 current games that are great. 2 current game that are "ok" (I'll play them on location). And 8 current games that are turds that would never be worth 8k as a Pro unless they shipped with 4k in the cashbox.

Just my opinion on the current prices and what I'd spend on my games.

#2990 1 year ago

Just got word my GZ premium ships from nitro next week! Order date: 2-4-22

#2991 1 year ago

GZ Premium arrived yesterday. This was in the batch from around two weeks prior that got delayed slightly.

0B519AAA-02D8-4949-877C-0139A1DD6728 (resized).jpeg0B519AAA-02D8-4949-877C-0139A1DD6728 (resized).jpeg
    #2992 1 year ago

People talking about availability of GZ's- for the record, I could have had a Pro months ago at MSRP.. it's the Premium that is tough to get.

Maybe someone can answer this question- I've had a GZ Premium on order for almost 9 months with a large distributor... should they be able to tell me now whether my game is coming in July? IE, do they have an allocation number of how many they are getting in the next batch and they can look at the wait list and determine that my order is scheduled to be filled?

#2993 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

People talking about availability of GZ's- for the record, I could have had a Pro months ago at MSRP.. it's the Premium that is tough to get. Maybe someone can answer this question- I've had a GZ Premium on order for almost 9 months with a large distributor... should they be able to tell me now whether my game is coming in July?

I would imagine they could give you a general idea, yes. As a comparison, I ordered a GZ premium late February and was told last week I could expect my pin sometime in July.

#2994 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

People talking about availability of GZ's- for the record, I could have had a Pro months ago at MSRP.. it's the Premium that is tough to get.

Sweet, all you need to do is hop in that time machine and let yourself from 3 months ago start collecting finders fees. I'd have happily paid you to have pointed me directly to this MSRP NIB game.

#2995 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

Maybe someone can answer this question- I've had a GZ Premium on order for almost 9 months with a large distributor... should they be able to tell me now whether my game is coming in July? IE, do they have an allocation number of how many they are getting in the next batch and they can look at the wait list and determine that my order is scheduled to be filled?

I called my distro on Friday and they said they don’t have info yet for the next run as far as how many they are getting.

#2996 1 year ago
    Quoted from manadams:

Certain distributors will lock you in at a price when you place a deposit. All of them should do this but some don't obviously.

Mine said they'd honor my original price, but they did say I'd have to pay 200.00 more for the new Insider connect.

#2997 1 year ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

Mine said they'd honor my original price, but they did say I'd have to pay 200.00 more for the new Insider connect.

Yeah, mine is locked in as I put down $1k already.

#2998 1 year ago

I was the lucky winner of Project Pinball’s Premium raffle. I chose a Godzilla Premium and confirmed everything on 5/17/22. Now I’m really curious when it’ll ship. I’ll keep everyone posted!

#2999 1 year ago
    Quoted from manadams:

Does cointaker lock you in with a 1k deposit? I’m hoping not to get bundled in with the next price increase

#3000 1 year ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Does cointaker lock you in with a 1k deposit? I’m hoping not to get bundled in with the next price increase

They did with my $1 deposit on GZ premium in November of last year. I would just email them and ask if they still do it for current deposits.

There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/60?hl=parkshow30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.