Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,159 posts
  • 858 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 164.
    #2901 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I think you guys are lucky. Almost every shipper here SUCKS A$$.
    ZERO tracking capabilities that are somewhat accurate and sometimes you are SOL until you are not

Last WTF moment was when they left a $2500 cocktail cab we bought as a wedding present on our front steps without a signature (required). Same thing zero tracking ability. Luckily we weren’t out of town or the porch pirates would have had some sweet booty to plunder…

I’m picking my GZ up in person so I can avoid that mess (along with potential damage) just lucky I’m only 4 hours one way…

#2902 1 year ago
    Quoted from bigguybbr:

IMHO - GOTG and DP are better at the pro level.

This 100% ^^^

- Signed the owner of a Deadpool Pro, Guardians of the Galaxy Pro and Game of Thrones Pro

#2903 1 year ago

Fed Ex or Old Dominion =)

#2904 1 year ago

Fed Wrecks

#2905 1 year ago

Getting back on topic….does anyone have updates? Pins coming in? Mando’s are on the line right? I saw on flipnout fb page they got a shipment of Deadpool toppers…seems they’re making some toppers now which is new I can’t remember the last time I heard of them actually shipping out toppers. I hope that’s a sign they’re finally preparing to make some of the backlogged games that are topper less atm

#2906 1 year ago

Maybe Mando's are on the line, but nobody here wants them, so that's why we aren't seeing any posts.

On "better at Pro level": also Star Wars. The premium hyperloop is just a noisy and distracting temporary ball lock. (Oh this isn't the unpopular opinions thread?)

#2907 1 year ago
    Quoted from vikingerik:

Maybe Mando's are on the line, but nobody here wants them, so that's why we aren't seeing any posts.
    On "better at Pro level": also Star Wars. The premium hyperloop is just a noisy and distracting temporary ball lock. (Oh this isn't the unpopular opinions thread?)

I'm with you on Star Wars. The hyper loop blocks too much of the playfield and just feels in the way. Pro art is also way better. Like WAY better. Amazing pin either way!

#2908 1 year ago

My Mando premium is shipping now and will arrive next week. Got payment notice from Cointaker last Tuesday.

Signed,

some nobody

#2909 1 year ago

People are getting tired of waiting canceled 3 orders today. Should start helping the backlog

#2910 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

People are getting tired of waiting canceled 3 orders today. Should start helping the backlog

The toy story release have anything to do with that? Or is it just genuine frustration with Waiting ?

#2912 1 year ago

Got shipping/payment notice today for Godzilla Premium! Sounds like they're back on the line after the last run was halted due to part shortages.

#2913 1 year ago

AWESOME when did you order? maybe there is hope
    for me from my Nov 5th order........

#2914 1 year ago
    Quoted from amhpensfan:

AWESOME when did you order? maybe there is hope
    for me from my Nov 5th order........

I ordered in April for the May run. It all depends on your relationship with your distro I think and how they run their business. My distro doesn't really take preorders anymore, but I had to pay slightly over MSRP. (I'm impatient, so I wasn't against it haha)

Hopefully you get yours soon!!!

#2915 1 year ago

This was my first NIB so I had no relationship with the distributer I choose....... I guess the good thing is I paid MSRP and have free shipping..... But I would of gladly paid a little above to end this horrible experience lol. ENJOY!

#2916 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

i ship around 50 games a month through estes, they do great for me

I got my STh Pro from Tilt and was delivered by Estes. It came in really nice, not a blemish on the box.

#2917 1 year ago
    Quoted from amhpensfan:

This was my first NIB so I had no relationship with the distributer I choose....... I guess the good thing is I paid MSRP and have free shipping..... But I would of gladly paid a little above to end this horrible experience lol. ENJOY!

They are on pinside market ready for shipping today for about $12k, which is slightly more than MSRP plus tax.

#2918 1 year ago
    Quoted from amhpensfan:

I found a NIB godzilla prem last Friday at a distributor and it shipped monday. MSRP+shipping. I had contacted over 20 distributors on about 10 lists, had a $1, $100, and $1000 deposit out there(that i made sure was refundable before I placed it).
    I obviously got extremely lucky, came across it here on pinside not even looking. If you guys have refundable deposits, just keep looking around, especially after new runs or once they announce future production runs. The distributor orders vs allocations are extremely lopsided

#2919 1 year ago

I paid $8,999 total . Can't justify paying THAT much more. $12k seems insane. If i wanted to spend that much more i would just buy a Mando pro for a few grand more than that difference and have something to play while I continue to wait. This whole business seems really shady.

#2920 1 year ago
    Quoted from galore2112:

They are on pinside market ready for shipping today for about $12k, which is slightly more than MSRP plus tax.

wow $3000/33% ... certainly not my definition of "Slightly"

#2921 1 year ago

Blows my mind that people are just finding GZ premiums and I'm waiting 7 months for a pro.

#2922 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheProgrammer:

Got shipping/payment notice today for Godzilla Premium! Sounds like they're back on the line after the last run was halted due to part shortages.

Hopefully pro's too

#2923 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

wow $3000/33% ... certainly not my definition of "Slightly"

There are cheaper NIB ones, about 16% above MSRP just on pinside. It’s definitely coming down.

#2924 1 year ago

There are 20 GZ Premiums currently being flipped on pinside alone. It's going to be a race to the bottom on pricing before long. Once the flippers decide the juice isn't worth the squeeze, more games will be available at MSRP from distros too.

#2925 1 year ago
    Quoted from amhpensfan:

You mean waiting for your pin to arrive as in horrible? Or something actually horrible happened?

#2926 1 year ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

You mean waiting for your pin to arrive as in horrible? Or something actually horrible happened?

What do you care, didn't you just receive your machine this week I'm so envious. I just want to get flipping and modding on this game. GZ premium is the shits! Waiting since mid-December

#2927 1 year ago
    Quoted from Apinjunkie:

What do you care, didn't you just receive your machine this week I'm so envious. I just want to get flipping and modding on this game. GZ premium is the shits! Waiting since mid-December

Yeah I feel ya on the wait. Early November for me. It was Stern's issue, not me or my distro.

#2928 1 year ago

I mean buying something for 9k in November and still having no idea when it will arrive. Horrible that i see people who ordered months after me receive theirs while I have no clue lol. Just seems this process is a Cluster*@%^ and it makes no difference when you ordered. It is all poke and hope. But it gives me hope that some people are receiving this week......

#2929 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

who did you cancel with and what games?

#2930 1 year ago

I heard some more Iron Maiden’s to be made, unknown when.

#2931 1 year ago

I haven’t read up on here in a bit, are Guardians of the Galaxy pros getting another run or are they retired for good? Just got a real nice raise at work that puts me back in the running for my second NIB. I’d like to see what comes out in August and either get that or a guardians or a Godzilla. The whole family including me really enjoy Guardians and Godzilla but there seems to be Godzilla’s on location all over that we can play, Guardians not so much. Really hoping for Jaws in August
    Thanks

#2932 1 year ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

I haven’t read up on here in a bit, are Guardians of the Galaxy pros getting another run or are they retired for good? Just got a real nice raise at work that puts me back in the running for my second NIB. I’d like to see what comes out in August and either get that or a guardians or a Godzilla. The whole family including me really enjoy Guardians and Godzilla but there seems to be Godzilla’s on location all over that we can play, Guardians not so much. Really hoping for Jaws in August
    Thanks

Yeah I think some distros are taking pre orders for another Guardians run later this year. Might have to call around.

#2933 1 year ago
    Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Yeah I think some distros are taking pre orders for another Guardians run later this year. Might have to call around.

Nitro still has one spot left on Guardians.

https://nitropinball.com/collections/stern-pinball/products/guardians-of-the-galaxy-pro

#2934 1 year ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Thanks

This is your absolutely last shot at a NIB GOTG. If you want one. Call and get on a list now.

#2935 1 year ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

This is your absolutely last shot at a NIB GOTG. If you want one. Call and get on a list now.

Yep.. Pro is good too

#2936 1 year ago

Since they already did the JP premium run for July early back in may that leaves an extra week in July unaccounted for. I hope they take that extra time to run GZ premium for 2 weeks straight. Hopefully July is a good month for GZ premium owners… myself included.

#2937 1 year ago

Finally received my JP prem build date May 20th. I want to thank this thread for keeping me informed of schedule changes and somewhat managing my anxiety, ha!

FBC6FBC1-7810-42CA-801A-35D97EB8E444 (resized).jpegFBC6FBC1-7810-42CA-801A-35D97EB8E444 (resized).jpeg
    #2938 1 year ago
    Quoted from tkur85:

Finally received my JP prem build date May 20th. I want to thank this thread for keeping me informed of schedule changes and somewhat managing my anxiety, ha!
    [quoted image]

I just got mine a few weeks ago. Also May 20th build date and I also installed the amber shooter knob. Twins! It looks like your lockdown bar and side rails are also the smoother finish compared to other recent Stern pins.

#2939 1 year ago
    Quoted from tkur85:

[quoted image]

My JPP was also 5/20. Line bothers!!!! ;P

#2940 1 year ago

I have purchased 3 NIB stern games total in the past, every game comes with this, yet I have never received my "Limited Edition Stern Insider Reward", anyone ever actually get something?
    It does say while supplies last at the bottom, just curious what kind of stuff people have received as it does say unique to each game.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #2941 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

I have purchased 3 NIB stern games total in the past, every game comes with this, yet I have never received my "Limited Edition Stern Insider Reward", anyone ever actually get something?
    It does say while supplies last at the bottom, just curious what kind of stuff people have received as it does say unique to each game.[quoted image]

I have also files many of these and never gotten a thing. I think when they say "while supply lasts" the "supply" ran out ten years ago.

#2942 1 year ago
    Quoted from Andy777:

I have also files many of these and never gotten a thing. I think when they say "while supply lasts" the "supply" ran out ten years ago.

For my Mandalorian it was a replacement center ramp!

#2943 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

It does say while supplies last at the bottom, just curious what kind of stuff people have received as it does say unique to each game.[quoted image]

I got the same as in the Rush goodie bag,Nothing

#2944 1 year ago
    Quoted from GoodOmens:

For my Mandalorian it was a replacement center ramp!

Lucky! I've been waiting on my replacement ramp almost 3 months now...

#2945 1 year ago
    Quoted from kell:

Anyone had their machine delivered by Estes? They’ve had mine at the terminal for a week and I’m not getting good vibes, etc.

Not sure if you've received your machine yet or not. I've used Estes a number of times to their terminal, but always went there to pick it up. If it's close to your house I'd suggest doing that.

#2946 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

I emailed Stern about this when I received my nib tmnt pro. This is the response "

Thanks so much for your purchase and taking the time to register your game. You’re not too late! We’re still in the process of getting the items cleared with licensors so it might be a month or 2 before we even get around to shipping the first round out but keep in mind that they will be distributed at random.

I’ll be 100% transparent, we want MOST people to get the reward so we won’t be giving out like 5 items and stiffing hundreds of other people. But we’ll be in touch if you’ve been selected.

Let me know if you have any other questions! Take care

That was on 3-3-21

#2947 1 year ago
    Quoted from MutagenMan:

I emailed Stern about this when I received my nib tmnt pro. This is the response "
    Thanks so much for your purchase and taking the time to register your game. You’re not too late! We’re still in the process of getting the items cleared with licensors so it might be a month or 2 before we even get around to shipping the first round out but keep in mind that they will be distributed at random.
    I’ll be 100% transparent, we want MOST people to get the reward so we won’t be giving out like 5 items and stiffing hundreds of other people. But we’ll be in touch if you’ve been selected.
    Let me know if you have any other questions! Take care
    That was on 3-3-21

Interesting...I registered my SW Pro and Mando Pro. Would be awesome to get some Star Wars swag.

#2948 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

My JPP was also 5/20. Line bothers!!!! ;P

Mine was built on that day also. I'm very happy with it.

#2949 1 year ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

Put a 1k deposit down with coin taker today for Guardians Pro. Any word on when they are being built?

#2950 1 year ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

Put a 1k deposit down with coin taker today for Guardians Pro. Any word on when they are being built?

Aug/Sept 2022

There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/59?hl=parkshow30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.