Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,159 posts
  • 858 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 164.
    #2601 1 year ago

Hope not, been waiting on a premium since June.

#2602 1 year ago
    Quoted from joecitizen:

There are plenty available at other distros. I’ve seen ads on pinside, so it didn’t even take the effort of calling around.

#2603 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinash:

There are plenty available at other distros. I’ve seen ads on pinside, so it didn’t even take the effort of calling around.

Yeah just dealing with inertia. If this run doesn't pan out, that's the plan for sure.

#2604 1 year ago
    Quoted from newovad:

If someone is looking for a DP Premium, looks like my local distro got one in that wasn't spoken for, I guess. Sadly, they posted it at 11k here on Pinside even though their website says it is "Currently Out of Stock". Maybe if you just call the number on their website, they'll sell it to you for the price listed there instead of 11k.

Yeah...um, fuck your distributor.

#2605 1 year ago

Got my JP premium yesterday from the Stern rewards program game I ordered quite a while back.

#2606 1 year ago

GZ Prem shipping Wednesday!

#2607 1 year ago

Sept 10th ordered GZ premium shipping out Wednesday…

#2608 1 year ago
    Quoted from joecitizen:

The demand for mando seems to have relaxed a bit. I see a bunch on the market place.

#2609 1 year ago

They've made a lot of Mandos. I got my premium a while back NIB. I think part of the decision to run games has to do with simply having all the parts needed! They are making a lot of Mandos and it may be as simple as having the parts needed to make them and not so much for other games.

#2610 1 year ago
    Quoted from John_I:

They are making a lot of Mandos and it may be as simple as having the parts needed to make them and not so much for other games.

Prolly most expensive paperweight I have ever seen in my life.

#2611 1 year ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Prolly most expensive paperweight I have ever seen in my life.

Mando is a fun game. Unfortunately with a lot of GZ, DP, JP, and Halloween (yup I included that one) showing up at homes and in the marketplace, Mando definitely looses out.

Back on topic, paid for my JP pre last week, awaiting on shipping info.

#2612 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinash:

Mando is a fun game. Unfortunately with a lot of GZ, DP, JP, and Halloween (yup I included that one) showing up at homes and in the marketplace, Mando definitely looses out.
    Back on topic, paid for my JP pre last week, awaiting on shipping info.

Yes I've I've also noticed that you can find AIQ, Mando, TMNT, lz and Rush either here or at distis. In my search for Godzilla premium I even found a few distributors who have Godzilla pros available right now and are selling at MSRP. Seems like they are staring to catching up on a lot

#2613 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Yes I've I've also noticed that you can find AIQ, Mando, TMNT, lz and Rush either here or at distis. In my search for Godzilla premium I even found a few distributors who have Godzilla pros available right now and are selling at MSRP. Seems like they are staring to catching up on a lot

Backlog will either be totally gone or almost gone by the end of the year.

Halfway there by the end of June. The only outlier is GZ, but I bet a lot of those will evaporate when the next cornerstone is announced.
    People love the latest and greatest (excludes music pins).

#2614 1 year ago

I’ll try out the lower flipper power see if that’s better on the brick drop targets. Besides that problem it shoots like butter, one of the best Gomez layouts ever. I really like both orbit shots (happy I got the premium for the little loop ramp).

#2615 1 year ago

Cleared my lineup entirely in the last few weeks and this is the first time in the last few years that I’ve actually got nothing to play this weekend…but help is on the way

GZ prem, JP prem and DP prem all set to arrive in the next week

JP and DP are both May builds, GZ was april but got a little hung up in shipping

My understanding is that the May GZ prem builds are getting shipped as well

#2616 1 year ago

Just got a call from the local FedEx office, Zilla pro will be here Tuesday!

#2617 1 year ago

I won a Zilla premium from Project Pinball in September, hoping it’s made in this run

#2618 1 year ago

Has anyone heard whether there will be another run of JP Prem in July from their Distributor?

#2619 1 year ago
    Quoted from iEatHands:

Has anyone heard whether there will be another run of JP Prem in July from their Distributor?

Zach said on the last pinball podcast that run they just finished was supposed to replace July. They MIGHT make a few more in July but they likely made all the machines allocated for the July run

#2620 1 year ago

Zilla Pro just got delivered today!

Had one tiny chip on the rear base, maybe the size of a quarter, most likely someone didn't have the forklift properly aligned. Probably could have rejected it, but its so small, ill just fill it and touch it up.

Special thanks to Rob @ Mad Pinball for taking care of me every step of the way.

#2621 1 year ago

Just heard from my dist that my JP Prem will be delivered to his shop this week!!

#2622 1 year ago

A month or so ago.

Quoted from RGman:

Congrats! I’m curious, when did you place your order?

#2623 1 year ago

I get that shipping is a thing and distance matters…. but why do some people get their game the same week they in production. Then others getting it 2-3 weeks after production ?

#2624 1 year ago
    Quoted from shanksfornothin:

I get that shipping is a thing and distance matters…. but why do some people get their game the same week they in production. Then others getting it 2-3 weeks after production ?

Seems that some people have had their games drop shipped directly from Stern. Which sounds nice but I assume has cost implications (?) But seems way quicker.
    My guy has them shipped to his store and then delivers them. I wasn’t given the option when I placed my order and this is my first NIB so I asked a million questions.
    So I assume it’s up to the dealer/distributor who you’re dealing with. Just my guess

#2625 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

Seems that some people have had their games drop shipped directly from Stern. Which sounds nice but I assume has cost implications (?) But seems way quicker.
    My guy has them shipped to his store and then delivers them. I wasn’t given the option when I placed my order and this is my first NIB so I asked a million questions.
    So I assume it’s up to the dealer/distributor who you’re dealing with. Just my guess

Ohhh ok that makes sense I know my distributor does the same. Thanks

#2626 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

We haven't heard the 3rd quarter or 4th quarter solid builds yet, so everything after July is subject to change.

Anyone have any idea when the quarter three and quarter four builds will be announced or about when to expect stern to release this information?

#2627 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

Just heard from my dist that my JP Prem will be delivered to his shop this week!!

Still waiting for that news from my distributor

#2628 1 year ago
    Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Still waiting for that news from my distributor

I’d reach out so you’re not surprised.
    That’s what I did. Some dealers
    Wait until it’s in their store before they start making contact.
    We know that JPs are going out to dealers so a call or email for a purchase this size isn’t out of the ordinary.

#2629 1 year ago
    Quoted from shanksfornothin:

Zach said on the last pinball podcast

Can someone provide a link to this podcast? I have looked everywhere and I can’t find this one. There are a ton of podcasts out there, but I don’t think I’m finding this particular one. Thanks!

#2630 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rcarpen22:

Can someone provide a link to this podcast? I have looked everywhere and I can’t find this one. There are a ton of podcasts out there, but I don’t think I’m finding this particular one. Thanks!

He keeps a running thread for his podcast postings. His most recent Stern production update was in episode 100. He didn't have an update in this most recent episode.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-

#2631 1 year ago

So again, no or very little Godzilla premiums being produced.

Just THE Hottest game with so many that have had orders in since September. Nine (yes, NINE) months out and those just wanting a machine they ordered have no idea when they will get it.

Thank you, Stern!

#2632 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

Just THE Hottest game with so many that have had orders in since September. Nine (yes, NINE) months out and those just wanting a machine they ordered have no idea when they will get it.
    Thank you, Stern!

While I’m not 9 months like you, I did order 7 months ago and was supposed to be a March order. As of last week my Distributor told me that they have no idea what timeframe to even give me.

While yes Stern has a huge problem putting these pins out, I also blame the people getting 2,3 even 4 pins and flipping them. I see the same names every few months. Sterns inability to maintain supply vs demand is making it worse but if people stopped dumping $2-3k premiums this would go away. You see if already with Deadpool and Jurassic Park is already coming down.

I look at it that Summer is here and it’s nice to be outside. I’ll just continue to wait my place in line and pay MSRP or even a little less.

#2633 1 year ago

^ agree with you both. The wait is crazy with no end in sight. The one thing im hoping for is an economic issues and/or toy story release causing a bunch of godzilla games hitting the market at normal prices

#2634 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

Thank you, Stern!

My GZ Prem ships out tomorrow according to my distributor.

#2635 1 year ago

bad dream last night..
    3EC946CB-E8A8-4A0D-9C81-D336847BFB9F.gif3EC946CB-E8A8-4A0D-9C81-D336847BFB9F.gif

#2636 1 year ago
    Quoted from RabanzZ28:

While I’m not 9 months like you, I did order 7 months ago and was supposed to be a March order. As of last week my Distributor told me that they have no idea what timeframe to even give me.
    While yes Stern has a huge problem putting these pins out, I also blame the people getting 2,3 even 4 pins and flipping them. I see the same names every few months. Sterns inability to maintain supply vs demand is making it worse but if people stopped dumping $2-3k premiums this would go away. You see if already with Deadpool and Jurassic Park is already coming down.
    I look at it that Summer is here and it’s nice to be outside. I’ll just continue to wait my place in line and pay MSRP or even a little less.

Certainly don’t blame your frustrations, but I’d also be asking why certain distributors are taking names/deposits for all these games they know they won’t be getting, but still telling people a certain date. Allocations have been getting shorted for a while now

#2637 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

I have heard the opposite and mine arrives Friday.

#2638 1 year ago

Stranger Things has moved to the archived section on the Stern site. I know none were scheduled for this year and it was rumored to be done anyway but I don’t think they did an official last call for STh or B66 so seems like we just wont know when a game is having its last run at the time of it.

Edit oh and Iron Maiden and Beatles

#2639 1 year ago

I’m hoping the fact DP hasn’t moved to archived with them means they have either managed to extend the licence or are hopeful they can. I think there’s still a lot of people waiting for DP. I’m surprised GOTG didn’t get moved to archived.

#2640 1 year ago

Maiden......

olde-english800-liquor.gifolde-english800-liquor.gif
    #2641 1 year ago

Guardians still on the list of games being made but it is not on the line isn't?
    I would like to pick one up if it is made but I do not think it is anymore.

#2642 1 year ago

I would find it hard to believe they would run GotG again with the current backlog and of course new games coming out but really who knows.

Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Guardians still on the list of games being made but it is not on the line isn't?
    I would like to pick one up if it is made but I do not think it is anymore.

#2644 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

Confirmed by JP premium delivery for Sunday!!

Sunday delivery might be the biggest shock on this thread

#2645 1 year ago
    Quoted from KneeKickLou:

I would find it hard to believe they would run GotG again with the current backlog and of course new games coming out but really who knows.

I was surprised that GOTG is still on Sterns current game list, but StarWars which keep showing up on production schedules is in the archive.

#2646 1 year ago
    Quoted from bigguybbr:

I was surprised that GOTG is still on Sterns current game list, but StarWars which keep showing up on production schedules is in the archive.

Only Star Wars comic art is archived. Star Wars realistic art or whatever it’s called is the one that will be run later in the year and is still in the ‘in production’ section

#2647 1 year ago
    Quoted from NoSkills:

Only Star Wars comic art is archived. Star Wars realistic art or whatever it’s called is the one that will be run later in the year and is still in the ‘in production’ section

Which is a shame cus the comic art package is better looking IMO

#2648 1 year ago

and now IMDN is back in the 'in production' section lol

#2649 1 year ago

Just got word that I was next in line for fulfillment for Godzilla Premium and should see it next week. Ordered mid Nov and they said it would probably be about this time for availability.

#2650 1 year ago
    Quoted from aamauzy:

He keeps a running thread for his podcast postings. His most recent Stern production update was in episode 100. He didn't have an update in this most recent episode.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-

Thank you!!!

There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/53?hl=thomas3184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.