Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,168 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 533 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 164.
    #2551 1 year ago
    Quoted from shanksfornothin:

That cracked me up, good one.

Yeah just trying to lighten the mood a little bit. Figured I would bring it back to being a not for sale thread.

Ok ill see my way out.

#2552 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

People are getting notifications of Godzilla Pro right now, so best guess is that JP Premiums are being boxed up now.

This is correct. Just got word my JP Prem's coming. Can finally fill that hole in my temp testing chart.

#2553 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

Looking at this I'm starting to like my theory that they've been stockpiling parts for a new cornerstone since March (when they decided to omit one) I hope it's a good title if that's the case.
    Otherwise, how in the world are they going to run a new game for 3 solid months. Or, is that just filler because nothing else is confirmed for that time frame?

They won't run it for 3 months. With rush they ran a limited amount of pros for operators, then the les, then a few months later more pros and some premiums. They haven't released the schedule for the others being run yet so we shall see.

#2554 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

Looking at this I'm starting to like my theory that they've been stockpiling parts for a new cornerstone since March (when they decided to omit one) I hope it's a good title if that's the case.
    Otherwise, how in the world are they going to run a new game for 3 solid months. Or, is that just filler because nothing else is confirmed for that time frame?

There were rumors GZ would be run in the fall, haven’t heard much on it in a while.

#2555 1 year ago

I’m wondering if with all the shuffling and all…

Is the ”Fall GZ” now moved up to be the July build?

Quoted from Pugster:

There were rumors GZ would be run in the fall, haven’t heard much on it in a while.

#2556 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

People are getting notifications of Godzilla Pro right now, so best guess is that JP Premiums are being boxed up now.

I spoke with my guy who says he's hoping to hear from Stern next week about the JP Prems shipping out. Which is the batch that mine is supposed to be coming from.

#2557 1 year ago
    Quoted from Apollo18:

I’m wondering if with all the shuffling and all…
    Is the ”Fall GZ” now moved up to be the July build?

We haven't heard the 3rd quarter or 4th quarter solid builds yet, so everything after July is subject to change.

#2558 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

I'm feeling you, same thing happened with my DP Premium, ordered exactly a year ago. I didn't make the cut of the latest run, and I've got armor, Cliffies, plastic protectors, a katana handle, and a topper, all just sitting in a dusty pile in my game room. Sucks.

A lot of it is just luck. An email to a random distributor last Friday and by Saturday night I had a DP Premium in hand.

#2559 1 year ago
    Quoted from ticktockman:

A lot of it is just luck. An email to a random distributor last Friday and by Saturday night I had a DP Premium in hand.

Sometimes it's good to be lucky. Congrats!

#2560 1 year ago
    Quoted from ticktockman:

I prefer to call it doing your homework

#2561 1 year ago
    Quoted from ticktockman:

Nice, good price or they mark it up?

#2562 1 year ago

I've had a depost on JP Prem & Pro (whichever got run first) since September. Hopefully I make this run.

#2563 1 year ago

Seems like all this shuffling of build dates (JP specifically) in May is throwing people off their plans

I figured i had until July to make room for JP, and I’m sure a lot of people had their names in for DP as well

#2564 1 year ago

I'll see if this risk was worth taking. Not ready for JP till end of 2023 (space/cost/etc) so had put a deposit in for CoinTaker seeing that they're one of the main ones that has a longer queue. Hoping JP still throughout next year and that I fall within that range.

Had almost FOMO'd myself into trying to hunt one down this month, but had to keep myself in check. *crosses fingers

#2565 1 year ago

I emailed a few dealers today random stuff in stock from multiple manufacturers: Cactus Canyons (Game Room Guys) for example in stock.

#2566 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

Seems like all this shuffling of build dates (JP specifically) in May is throwing people off their plans
    I figured i had until July to make room for JP, and I’m sure a lot of people had their names in for DP as well

Back in Jan/Feb my plan was to get in on the April run of whichever Pro came first (JP or GZ), play the hell out of it until the DP Pro run which was scheduled for July, sell the game and buy DP. That way for just a net cost of a few hundo, I could finally learn JP or GZ inside and out for tourney play. But then DP and JP switched spots and I wasn't able to pull that off. Got what I wanted in the end, but my master plan was certainly thwarted.

#2567 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

We haven't heard the 3rd quarter or 4th quarter solid builds yet, so everything after July is subject to change.

pardon, but what is "solid builds"

#2568 1 year ago

Sorokyl I think JackG just means that Q3 and Q4 are more speculative after the next cornerstone and maybe not based in as much good information as the items earlier in the list.

#2569 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

pardon, but what is "solid builds"

Yeah, that's a little confusing. I mean that Stern hasn't released their complete schedule for 3rd and 4th quarter to the distributors, so we don't know if or when more Godzilla and Rush are being made. This list is speculative after July based on what Stern says at this time. On the TPN podcast, Zach mentioned there might be a second run of the new cornerstone in October, which makes sense. He also mentioned that there is unaccounted for gap in November and December, which could likely be the speculative Kapow Bond release.

Currently the speculation is this for that time frame:
    Week 1&2 of August: SW Pro and Premium
    Week 3 of August: Cornerstone Pro
    Week 4 of August: Cornerstone LE (#1-500)
    Week 1 of Sept: Cornerstone LE (#501-1000)
    Week 2 of Sept: Cornerstone Premium

This would leave 2 weeks in Sept for a run on Rush, Godzilla, or who knows?

Also, the Oct and Nov runs of the home pins, will most likely be on the second Stern line for a week each, and won't interfere with the other pins. There might also be another home pin of one of their titles.

Quoted from BrewinBombers:

Sorokyl I think JackG just means that Q3 and Q4 are more speculative after the next cornerstone and maybe not based in as much good information as the items earlier in the list.

Exactly! Thanks.

And for the updated What's on the line? This is it, and remember, the line often changes and will most likely change again.

May 2022 - JP Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Mando Pro
    June 2022 - Mando Premium
    June 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - JP Pro
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Oct 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

#2570 1 year ago
    Quoted from shanksfornothin:

I’m not here to start a fight, but I thought your post was helpful and in good spirit for the community of this thread and even though I’m not interested in a DP I appreciate you sir!

Same - I've been waiting for a DP pro since November. I guess nothing for this run and I'm not sure there will be another.

Maybe I'll get lucky with a GZ pro in the summer or fall.

#2571 1 year ago
    Quoted from kool1:

Same - I've been waiting for a DP pro since November. I guess nothing for this run and I'm not sure there will be another.
    Maybe I'll get lucky with a GZ pro in the summer or fall.

I emailed Pinball Pirate today and got this response:

Games we have available now are:
    - Avengers Pro $7,199
    - Avengers Premium $8,999
    - Deadpool Pro $7,199
    - Rush Pro $7,199
    - Guns N' Roses Limited Edition $11,499

#2572 1 year ago

JackG are the estimates in each month chronological? Ie: in July is JP expected to run before GZ? Or since it’s a Pro only would they run it in one line and GZ (Pro or Prem) on the other?

Selfish reasons for the question (trying to guess on my own timing) but also find the logistics of all this pretty interesting.

#2573 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pugster:

JackG are the estimates in each month chronological? Ie: in July is JP expected to run before GZ? Or since it’s a Pro only would they run it in one line and GZ (Pro or Prem) on the other?
    Selfish reasons for the question (trying to guess on my own timing) but also find the logistics of all this pretty interesting.

Yes, those are the best estimates of what will be run in order. But as we saw JP move to July then premiums back to May, it's a crapshoot.

#2574 1 year ago

I'm sure Stern is pumping out what they can produce just to stay alive. Whether it's a table, topper, rod, or mod.

#2575 1 year ago

man this is disheartening, I thought way more GZ premiums would be rolling out.

#2576 1 year ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

man this is disheartening, I thought way more GZ premiums would be rolling out.

Sounds like the pro’s are on the line right now and the may run of premiums are next….not sure if that’s the last 1/2 of this week or next week, the JP premium run being thrown in messed up the schedule a little I think. I’m right there with you I’m right at the cutoff line with my dist for the may run so I’m keeping my fingers crossed

#2577 1 year ago

>>man this is disheartening, I thought way more GZ premiums would be rolling out.
    It's the game with the biggest waiting list everywhere for sure. I don't know exactly how they choose what to produce when they can sell any machine they make. I assume they target a close enough profit margin that that's not an issue. Parts shortages are a thing, so many times it might be "What do we have parts to make". A game that takes an extra node board or more of some hard to get led board or something may get bumped by something that they can make more of.

Fingers crossed GZ prem gets another run later in the year though (after july)

#2578 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

>>man this is disheartening, I thought way more GZ premiums would be rolling out.
    It's the game with the biggest waiting list everywhere for sure. I don't know exactly how they choose what to produce when they can sell any machine they make. I assume they target a close enough profit margin that that's not an issue. Parts shortages are a thing, so many times it might be "What do we have parts to make". A game that takes an extra node board or more of some hard to get led board or something may get bumped by something that they can make more of.
    Fingers crossed GZ prem gets another run later in the year though (after july)

I bet they wait to see how many orders change from GZ to the new title, whatever it may be. Then add in more GZ runs if orders hold true. That’s what they did after rush released. Originally GZ was going to be March and august runs, but after rush announced and they didnt have orders change over they added the may/July runs so I think after the new game announcement They’ll re-evaluate. I bet they add in an October and December run

#2579 1 year ago

Im going to make an offer up to this thread if anyone is interested. I try to keep an extra of games that come in recently incase i made an error in my counts or something. And with no pinball shows in the area, accessories dont move as quick as i like. and i have a handful of stranger things toppers that id like to see gone. so if your willing to take one of those toppers of my hands ill make the following offers

Deadpool Pro (6900 msrp) + deadpool inner art (90 msrp) + stranger things topper (650 msrp) so 7640 plus shipping

Deadpool premium (9000 msrp) + 4 shooter rods for Led Zeppelin, TMNT, Star Wars, Godzilla (msrp for those 650) so 9650 plus shipping

jp premium sold

so if you have a stranger things, this can be great, if not, you can sell the topper and end up with your game anyway

If you want to do that, just message me directly or text/call me at 217-201-2903 as i dont want someone to say they replied to the thread and then someone contacted direct and say they missed out

and just so you know, the reason im doing this is we prefer not to be in the accesories business, we prefer to do games in volume. so id just like to get some accesories out the door since my nex tshow with a booth might be 6 months

Added 22 months ago:

couple complained via pm to not sell in this thread

#2580 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Im going to make an offer up to this thread if anyone is interested. I try to keep an extra of games that come in recently incase i made an error in my counts or something. And with no pinball shows in the area, accessories dont move as quick as i like. and i have a handful of stranger things toppers that id like to see gone. so if your willing to take one of those toppers of my hands ill make the following offers
    Deadpool Pro (6900 msrp) + deadpool inner art (90 msrp) + stranger things topper (650 msrp) so 7640 plus shipping
    Deadpool premium (9000 msrp) + stranger things topper (650 msrp) so 9650 plus shipping
    Jurassic Park Premium (9000 msrp)+ inner art (90 msrp) + stranger things topper (650 msrp) so 9740 plus shipping
    so if you have a stranger things, this can be great, if not, you can sell the topper and end up with your game anyway
    If you want to do that, just message me directly or text/call me at 217-201-2903 as i dont want someone to say they replied to the thread and then someone contacted direct and say they missed out
    and just so you know, the reason im doing this is we prefer not to be in the accesories business, we prefer to do games in volume. so id just like to get some accesories out the door since my nex tshow with a booth might be 6 months

I be all over this if it was GZ

#2581 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

and i have a handful of stranger things toppers that id like to see gone. so if your willing to take one of those toppers of my hands ill make the following offers

Blast from the past... "So if y'all would be willing to buy a Popeye or three, you can have one of these nice shiny MK2 machines as well..."

Kidding, these are good deals here, I'm tempted to grab the DP pro but gotta save the bank for GZ pro.

Quoted from Tilt:

since my nex tshow with a booth might be 6 months

Yeah this is pinball show dry season now...

#2582 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

This one just SOLD Deadpool premium (9000 msrp) + stranger things topper (650 msrp) so 9650 plus shipping
    Jurassic Park Premium (9000 msrp)+ inner art (90 msrp) + stranger things topper (650 msrp) so 9740 plus shipping

Pm sent about jp premium

#2583 1 year ago

Just paid for my JP Prem; deposit placed September 2021.

#2584 1 year ago

I thought this wasn't a for sale thread?

#2585 1 year ago

JP Prem was delivered today. It has a build date of 5/18 and was dropped shipped 5/19.

#2586 1 year ago

GZ pros must be rolling out I just looked at Fun and they have one for sale on their website.

#2587 1 year ago
    Quoted from RobF:

JP Prem was delivered today. It has a build date of 5/18 and was dropped shipped 5/19.

Me too, JP Premium delivered at lunch today with a 5/18 build date.

#2588 1 year ago

Just got the call today from my local distro that my GZ Prem is going to be ready for pick up next Friday
    I put down a deposit in Feb '22
    ...So there is hope for all you that have a deposit down on a GZ Prem, good luck everyone!

#2589 1 year ago

So assuming a 2 day transit to Georgia and a holiday shortened week, that would leave me to believe that GZ premiums are currently on one of the lines?

Seems like JP premiums finished up last week or early this week, same with any DPs

#2590 1 year ago

Just received DP premium built on 5-13-22

C8BAE56B-6AF0-43BF-9C75-B3D0F0F8BF82 (resized).jpegC8BAE56B-6AF0-43BF-9C75-B3D0F0F8BF82 (resized).jpeg

09F850B1-F4FC-45A4-90F7-35984D6D9A83 (resized).jpeg09F850B1-F4FC-45A4-90F7-35984D6D9A83 (resized).jpeg

#2591 1 year ago

Clear on it looks terrible! Hope it’s better in real life.

#2592 1 year ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

That looks more like the ceiling reflected in the photo. That's ceiling texture in the pic.

#2593 1 year ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

I’ll take a closer look tomorrow.

#2594 1 year ago

If it’s the ceiling then I reverse judgment, the damned thing’s a mirror! Would love to have that game myself. Plus maybe some glasses.

#2595 1 year ago
    Quoted from Heatmiser:

Just got the call today from my local distro that my GZ Prem is going to be ready for pick up next Friday
    I put down a deposit in Feb '22
    ...So there is hope for all you that have a deposit down on a GZ Prem, good luck everyone!

Wahoo!!! GZ premiums let’s gooooo

#2596 1 year ago

If someone is looking for a DP Premium, looks like my local distro got one in that wasn't spoken for, I guess. Sadly, they posted it at 11k here on Pinside even though their website says it is "Currently Out of Stock". Maybe if you just call the number on their website, they'll sell it to you for the price listed there instead of 11k.

#2597 1 year ago
    Quoted from newovad:

If someone is looking for a DP Premium, looks like my local distro got one in that wasn't spoken for, I guess. Sadly, they posted it at 11k here on Pinside even though their website says it is "Currently Out of Stock". Maybe if you just call the number on their website, they'll sell it to you for the price listed there instead of 11k.

Sounds like one to stay away from in general

#2598 1 year ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

If it’s the ceiling then I reverse judgment, the damned thing’s a mirror! Would love to have that game myself. Plus maybe some glasses.

No the clear coat is very smooth, I don’t want to take the glass off because it’s very tight but the clear looks great.

3221E384-8C52-4E87-91B0-CAB22C3E6D7B (resized).jpeg3221E384-8C52-4E87-91B0-CAB22C3E6D7B (resized).jpeg

#2599 1 year ago

Fingers crossed for a Gz Premium due next week!!

#2600 1 year ago
    Quoted from WildRover:

May 2022 - JP Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Mando Pro
    June 2022 - Mando Premium
    June 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - JP Pro
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Oct 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

They should cancel Mando

There are 8,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/52?hl=apinjunkie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.