(Topic ID: 298696)

What is on the line at Stern Pinball / Production Schedule

By beltking

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,160 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 164.
    #2401 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Not true. It’s based on how many you order. To how many you get. I get more than the smaller guys because i order a lot more
    So someone that might be say number 10 on a smaller distributor might get theirs about the same time that number 40 does on my list

Will you be able to keep the group posted on when you actually get the JP premiums that will at least give us a clue that they have actually been made and have arrived

#2402 1 year ago

Anyone order in stock parts and never get them? Been several months for me. Always a couple weeks in the past.

#2403 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rcarpen22:

So how long do these typically stay in production? Are there any currently “in production” titles that are about to go out of production altogether?

There is no standard length of production. It depends on many things including demand for the game, parts availability, sales of other games in production, the terms of whatever licenses are involved, and more recently pandemic conditions. Doesn't seem like it would happen in current conditions, but they have brought back games that were out of production with minor changes as "vault editions".
    So, in summary, who knows?

#2404 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Not true. It’s based on how many you order. To how many you get. I get more than the smaller guys because i order a lot more
    So someone that might be say number 10 on a smaller distributor might get theirs about the same time that number 40 does on my list

If this is trued then clearly im getting screwed. I was on a list for a Godzilla LE one and a half months before reveal and was told they were sold out after the reveal so switched to a Premium within 2 hours of reveal and still dont have even an estimated delivery date for my game. Meanwhile people who ordered from smaller distributors in December are getting their games.

#2405 1 year ago

I've seen DP new ready to ship (google DP pinball) not a lot of stock. The pinball company 7999 pro.

#2406 1 year ago
    Quoted from rai:

I've seen DP new ready to ship (google DP pinball) not a lot of stock. The pinball company 7999 pro.

I ordered a pro just in case I don’t make the cut on my prem. I’m 9 out of 9 so it’s not looking good and found a pro from a dealer. There are a few out there still and some will still price them well

#2407 1 year ago

Heard from my distributor that we missed this DP Prem allocation by just one. Looking at 2023 or earlier if they sneak another run in before year-end.

#2408 1 year ago
    Quoted from HooperTriplett:

Heard from my distributor that we missed this DP Prem allocation by just one. Looking at 2023 or earlier if they sneak another run in before year-end.

Who was your distributor if you don’t mind me asking?

#2409 1 year ago
    Quoted from HooperTriplett:Heard from my distributor that we missed this DP Prem allocation by just one. Looking at 2023 or earlier if they sneak another run in before year-end.

Did they confirm a 2023 run or does no one really know the schedule yet?

#2410 1 year ago

It’s unclear whether or not DP JP and a few other older games will be on the line in 2023. Off they go back to four cornerstones a year the backlog will definitely suffer due to parts shortages

Quoted from mbl1116:

#2411 1 year ago

When did you order yours?

#2412 1 year ago

I'd get on the horn and see if you can find a dist that has stock or incoming stock. If you do it in the next few days, you might get lucky. If you fail, you can always settle for a Pro to get you by until your Prem is ready next year, then sell the Pro.

#2413 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Just asked one of my distros about JP - they haven't heard anything that would indicate it is on the line.

My distributor said he’s expecting JP in a bout two weeks.

#2414 1 year ago

My JP Premium is being delivered on Monday. Delivery set up on Friday via Fedex.

#2415 1 year ago
    Quoted from beltking:

Anyone order in stock parts and never get them? Been several months for me. Always a couple weeks in the past.

Yeah I've been waiting on a game breaking plastic part for my Mando for over a month. They've always been really quick with parts in the past.

#2416 1 year ago
    Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Yeah I've been waiting on a game breaking plastic part for my Mando for over a month. They've always been really quick with parts in the past.

I've been waiting over 6 months on 3 different parts - all were in stock when ordered (and that's through two different distributors). The distributors have sent numerous status request emails and so far - nothing.

I miss Joe Blackwell.

#2417 1 year ago

I wonder if any of these JP Prem will make it to Australia or if we miss out again... I ordered June last year and we missed out on any deliveries in the small December run..

#2418 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

No confirmation; just an estimate on when possible.

#2419 1 year ago

Just heard from my distributor in Australia the container inc my DP Prem is loaded from Stern and payment is due... exciting times.

#2420 1 year ago
    Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Just heard from my distributor in Australia the container inc my DP Prem is loaded from Stern and payment is due... exciting times.

AWESOME!!!!

#2421 1 year ago
    Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Fair dinkum mate!

#2422 1 year ago

Deadpool Premium invoiced and paid for. Should be arriving this week.

Canada.

#2423 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

There have been no adjustments to the line as far as I'm hearing, so this seems to be the current schedule with whatever delays are happening. Unless we hear from ZMeny before he tells us on the next TPN podcast, we probably won't have any updates unless anyone gets word that they are getting their Godzilla soon. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until TPN Episode 100 on May 23, which hopefully is right on time to get the official 3rd quarter update from Stern.
    May 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Mando Pro
    June 2022 - Mando Premium
    June 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Nov 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

When does the podcast drop today? Just wondering if there were any updates?

#2424 1 year ago

Got super lucky- I snagged a Deadpool pro for $7200 ($6800 + NYS TAX) from I.C.E In buffalo. They’re about 15 minutes away, and I’ll be snagging it weds!

Just waiting for my Godzilla Pro (May run), hopefully those hit the lines soon.

Excited to be adding two killer games to the collection- my first two sterns!

#2425 1 year ago
    Quoted from DigitalJedi084:

Got super lucky- I snagged a Deadpool pro for $7200 ($6800 + NYS TAX) from I.C.E In buffalo. They’re about 15 minutes away, and I’ll be snagging it weds!
    Just waiting for my Godzilla Pro (May run), hopefully those hit the lines soon.
    Excited to be adding two killer games to the collection- my first two sterns!

Congrats on both! I’m surprised you haven’t heard about your GZ pro though I thought those were getting made last week? I was told my GZ premium would be getting made this week? I know sometimes the shipping is delayed though. That’s probably all it is

#2426 1 year ago

Thanks!

I just shot my distributor a text, so hopefully he’s got some good news for me soon

#2427 1 year ago

any updated word on JP pro?

#2428 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

When does the podcast drop today? Just wondering if there were any updates?

Bueller? Bueller?

Seriously, have no idea, just patiently waiting for it. Supposedly JJP was announcing their next title today also according to the rumor mill.

#2429 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Bueller? Bueller?
    Seriously, have no idea, just patiently waiting for it. Supposedly JJP was announcing their next title today also according to the rumor mill.

Maybe they have info on the episode about the new title and they have to wait for the official announcement from JJP to release the episode ? Just a theory

#2430 1 year ago
    Quoted from shanksfornothin:

Maybe they have info on the episode about the new title and they have to wait for the official announcement from JJP to release the episode ? Just a theory

What show exactly? When you search TPN & pinball a few different shows pop up

#2431 1 year ago

Did anyone determine if they did a full run of JP pro and premium. Are they skipping July, I haven't heard anything from my distributor.

#2432 1 year ago
    Quoted from qbass187:

What show exactly? When you search TPN & pinball a few different shows pop up

The Pinball Show.

Episode 100 is coming up and Zach wanted to get Gary Stern on. I wouldn’t delay anything if you have a Gary interview and you are waiting for JJP to announce. After two years, JJP news can wait for 101 or 143 or whenever.

#2433 1 year ago
    Quoted from scootss:

Has anyone waiting on a JP from Cointaker heard from them yet?

Just got my final invoice from them for JP Premium tonight

#2434 1 year ago

Haven’t heard anyone posting about getting their GZ I wonder if it got skipped?

#2435 1 year ago
    Quoted from zephee:

Just got my final invoice from them for JP Premium tonight

Melissa (Cointaker) sounded pissed today when I spoke with her. Apparently they didn’t get very many. If you ordered from Cointaker and didn’t get an invoice from them tonight, you’re probably not getting one. I feel like giving the F up trying to buy this game.

#2436 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Melissa (Cointaker) sounded pissed today when I spoke with her. Apparently they didn’t get very many. If you ordered from Cointaker and didn’t get an invoice from them tonight, you’re probably not getting one. I feel like giving the F up trying to buy this game.

I haven't heard from her so I'm probably out. I'm just hoping that my GZ comes in July from a different distributor.

#2437 1 year ago

Wow. I asked her on Friday and she said invoices would be going out to some people this weekend. Guess I wasn't included either! Not sure about you all, but i put my deposit down in August.

#2438 1 year ago

Looks like the parts shortage situation just took a serious turn for the worse .Very serious turn !

#2439 1 year ago

Melissa sent me an email today saying if an order is taken on a GZ premium today, it would be available late 2023 - early 2024.

I thought it was a typo, but when I followed up, she confirmed those dates.

So it's a year and a half wait in her best case scenario.

#2440 1 year ago

If anyone missed the DP prem this looks awfully appetizing .

5605AD38-2AB2-40DE-8CCE-482B3E90BCF4 (resized).png5605AD38-2AB2-40DE-8CCE-482B3E90BCF4 (resized).png
    #2441 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Looks like the parts shortage situation just took a serious turn for the worse .Very serious turn !

Please elaborate…

#2442 1 year ago
    Quoted from shanksfornothin:

Haven’t heard anyone posting about getting their GZ I wonder if it got skipped?

Well this Thursday will be three weeks since I was invoiced in full for a premium. But since then, crickets.

#2443 1 year ago
    Quoted from ufiti:

Wow. I asked her on Friday and she said invoices would be going out to some people this weekend. Guess I wasn't included either! Not sure about you all, but i put my deposit down in August.

Are you down for a pro or premium. I'm months behind you so I'm probably toast.

#2444 1 year ago
    Quoted from NoDisclaimer:

Are you down for a pro or premium. I'm months behind you so I'm probably toast.

JP premium

#2445 1 year ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

The Pinball Show.
    Episode 100 is coming up and Zach wanted to get Gary Stern on. I wouldn’t delay anything if you have a Gary interview and you are waiting for JJP to announce. After two years, JJP news can wait for 101 or 143 or whenever.

Lol, really! I’ve been looking for episode 100 all day

#2446 1 year ago

I’ve heard nothing about my JP pre. Ordered from Game Exchange in Sept.

#2447 1 year ago

My DP Premium is on the way.

#2448 1 year ago
    Quoted from mstang01:

Lol, really! I’ve been looking for episode 100 all day

Looks like everything is delayed nowadays!!

#2449 1 year ago

This is so awesome. I can't wait till August so Stern can announce a kick ass new title everyone wants that they can't get parts for. I hope it's Back to the Future or Jaws so I can wait till 2027 to get one for $18k.

On second thought, what are the odds that the next cornerstone is really the cornerstone from April but they just waited on the announcement, using backlog fulfillment as a cover, so they could stockpile parts and actually ship games after announcement?

I'm losing faith.

#2450 1 year ago

Same thing happened with DP Pro for me. I was told I would be in this run, but apparently Cointaker didn't get as many as they were expecting.

There are 8,160 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/49?hl=soulstoner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.