Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,168 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 533 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 164.
    #2101 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

just got notified GZ pro is ready for pickup - originally supposed to be in the March run

Whhhhhaaaaattt??? Are they already working on GZ ahead of schedule ?!
    Fingers crossed this is the run I get my premium

#2102 1 year ago
    Quoted from shanksfornothin:

Whhhhhaaaaattt??? Are they already working on GZ ahead of schedule ?!
    Fingers crossed this is the run I get my premium

probably one that got partially completed when they ran out of parts

#2103 1 year ago

So I didn't realize how literal the schedule we've been going off is. I talked with my distributor today and they pretty much confirmed the exact schedule that's being referenced on this thread. I do understand that people are privy to the schedule and they're sharing that information and that's where we're getting it. What I am surprised by is that the schedule is pretty much locked in for this year. I see Godzilla pro and premium only being run again in July (I've had a premium on order since December, most likely gonna miss the July run), so I assumed there'd be another run later in the year (no way July is the last time for this whole year!). Nope, word is that is in fact the last Godzilla run for 2022. Which I find crazy and hard to believe!

#2104 1 year ago

My Deadpool pro shipped today for those keeping track.

#2105 1 year ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

oooh, fingers crossed for mine , but it's a premium so maybe a few more weeks

#2106 1 year ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

So I didn't realize how literal the schedule we've been going off is. I talked with my distributor today and they pretty much confirmed the exact schedule that's being referenced on this thread. I do understand that people are privy to the schedule and they're sharing that information and that's where we're getting it. What I am surprised by is that the schedule is pretty much locked in for this year. I see Godzilla pro and premium only being run again in July (I've had a premium on order since December, most likely gonna miss the July run), so I assumed there'd be another run later in the year (no way July is the last time for this whole year!). Nope, word is that is in fact the last Godzilla run for 2022. Which I find crazy and hard to believe!

This schedule https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/41#post-6902304
    Posted last week, shows a second half of may run of GZ pros and premiums and the run second half of July.

#2107 1 year ago

My Rush Premium shipped out on Monday. Scheduled to arrive on Thursday.

#2108 1 year ago
    Quoted from Apinjunkie:

This schedule https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/41#post-6902304
    Posted last week, shows a second half of may run of GZ pros and premiums and the run second half of July.

Yeah, that's the schedule I was referencing, I just was shocked that July was the last run of the year.

#2109 1 year ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Yeah, that's the schedule I was referencing, I just was shocked that July was the last run of the year.

They added a run. There was originally only going to be two. The July one was added.

#2110 1 year ago

I have a hard time believing that’s the last run of the year for GZ. I didn’t think they’d released all the runs for the rest of the year yet? And even still that is always subject to change. I do wonder how much steam GZ will lose on orders though when the next pin comes out in august. I guess rush came out after it and that didn’t slow it down much either

#2111 1 year ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

MINE TOO!!

#2112 1 year ago

When do you estimate the May run of Godzilla will start shipping?

#2113 1 year ago
    Quoted from wackenhut:

When do you estimate the May run of Godzilla will start shipping?

Going by the last update they run everything for 2 weeks at a time and Deadpool is on the line now, so they’ll start GZ the 3rd week of may so sometime after that depending on when they make your particular game

#2114 1 year ago

Rush Premium arrived Monday. This originally was ordered in January 2022.

#2115 1 year ago

Buddy has his AIQ Pro showing as shipping shortly and has been paid in full (ETA is mid-late May, exact date will come shortly). I'm excited because this is his first machine... and he lives in my house.

I still have no update on the GZ Premium I ordered on Nov. 4th though. Fingers crossed it will be part of the May or July builds.

#2116 1 year ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Stern hasn't released their third or fourth quarter line yet. There's a high certainty that there will be more Godzilla and Rush on the line in September or October. What I posted is just what's locked in through July and a potential run of others. Games could change their order on the schedule due to parts shortages or other priorities. The 2021 run of Elvira Premium was pushed to December '22, and then to November '22. The Deadpool December 2021 run of Deadpool was pushed to July '22, and then just moved to May '22. My guess is there will be a Rush in September, Godzilla in October, and then dependent how successful the new cornerstone is, we'll probably see more runs of each in December and January before the next cornerstone.

#2117 1 year ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

+1

#2118 1 year ago

Did you ever notice that the thread title is both a question and the answer

040CE64C-DA8E-4DB4-B71A-5B1E2581427C.jpeg040CE64C-DA8E-4DB4-B71A-5B1E2581427C.jpeg
    #2119 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Stern hasn't released their third or fourth quarter line yet. There's a high certainty that there will be more Godzilla and Rush on the line in September or October. What I posted is just what's locked in through July and a potential run of others. Games could change their order on the schedule due to parts shortages or other priorities. The 2021 run of Elvira Premium was pushed to December '22, and then to November '22. The Deadpool December 2021 run of Deadpool was pushed to July '22, and then just moved to May '22. My guess is there will be a Rush in September, Godzilla in October, and then dependent how successful the new cornerstone is, we'll probably see more runs of each in December and January before the next cornerstone.

Where does this actually come from? Is this from information from various sources pieced together or is an actual released list that is given to distributors?

#2120 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Where does this actually come from? Is this from information from various sources pieced together or is an actual released list that is given to distributors?

The distros will get the official production list for the 2nd half of the year in July (that's what mine told me anyway).

#2121 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

I listen to TPN podcast, talk to a couple distributors, and get information from other people on this thread. For a long time we were just working off people's memories or guess work. So I compiled this list and update it myself. Some distributors will copy and paste this list on their Facebook pages as their official list, but no, it's just me correcting and reposting to help keep everyone up to date. Because I'm constantly wondering, what's next and when is my pin coming.

#2122 1 year ago

What titles have been under produced?

I mean it seems like SW for example has been made forever and seems like it’s always in the pipeline.

Other games like Elvira not so much.

#2123 1 year ago
    Quoted from rai:

I mean it seems like SW for example has been made forever and seems like it’s always in the pipeline.

Thank you Gary. I'm late to the party and I'm so glad to have SW Prem on order for the August run. They can archive it after I get my new one. LOL

#2124 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

I listen to TPN podcast, talk to a couple distributors, and get information from other people on this thread. For a long time we were just working off people's memories or guess work. So I compiled this list and update it myself. Some distributors will copy and paste this list on their Facebook pages as their official list, but no, it's just me correcting and reposting to help keep everyone up to date. Because I'm constantly wondering, what's next and when is my pin coming.

Thanks for the info on this! Looking forward to seeing what the second half of the year has in store

#2125 1 year ago

So basically ,the August cornerstone needs to be a Turd to help Stern get caught up ?

#2126 1 year ago

What if it really was Welk? There’s a lot of boasting “take my $ , take my $) but how many would actually step up to the plate ? My best guess is 13 and I double down that 11 would also own Thunderbirds

#2127 1 year ago

I’m here all week

#2128 1 year ago

This is why they released Rush, I doubt they’ll drop two turds in a row

Quoted from Kkoss24:

So basically ,the August cornerstone needs to be a Turd to help Stern get caught up ?

#2129 1 year ago
    Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

This is why they released Rush, I doubt they’ll drop two turds in a row

Playfield and other issues aside, they sure seem to be building a lot of Rush machines for it to be considered a "turd"

#2130 1 year ago

Not sure why I even read this Forum…. Stern provides no info. Distributors get no info. First world problems but seriously….. post something on Social media with some kind or production expectations.

Called my distributor yesterday because rumors have it that Godzilla is running. I was supposed to be a second run. Now I was told I may be lucky for July….. Sterns lucky they put out a killer like Zilla.

#2131 1 year ago

My Deadpool Pro scheduled for September delivery Melbourne Australia

#2132 1 year ago

Got the call that my RUSH Prem is in for pick-up, but that it was shipped/delivered without the expression lighting I had specified.

Got to call tonight after work and find out what’s up before I make the drive to Portland

#2133 1 year ago

Paid an invoice for Godzilla Premium today!

#2135 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rodent:

Got the call that my RUSH Prem is in for pick-up, but that it was shipped/delivered without the expression lighting I had specified.
    Got to call tonight after work and find out what’s up before I make the drive to Portland

expression light are not available yet. No one has any yet and there is no way to get them. they have only been show to see what WILL be available

#2136 1 year ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

No way - hope they churn out a bunch - I'm like #54 in line

#2137 1 year ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Congrats! Fingers crossed I get that call this run myself

#2138 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

Playfield and other issues aside, they sure seem to be building a lot of Rush machines for it to be considered a "turd"

No Pinball machine is a "turd". Only people are "turds"

There is no such thing as a shit pinball machine, only shit people.

#2139 1 year ago

Stern is kicking them out left and right, soon no one will be waiting for anything.

Pretty impressive.

#2140 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Stern is kicking them out left and right, soon no one will be waiting for anything.
    Pretty impressive.

Define "soon"

#2141 1 year ago

Half to 70% of the backlog gone by the end of July. 100% gone before the end of the year. There isn't 20K "real" backorders.

#2142 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Half to 70% of the backlog gone by the end of July. 100% gone before the end of the year. There isn't 20K "real" backorders.

Ok that's why I'm still a year out on GZ - tend to disagree with inevitable parts shortages shutting down the line a few times already...

#2143 1 year ago

Any truth a Venom pinball is going to be released around August? I'm on cointakers list for a Godzilla, but its seeming that the premium wont be available until 20203, which thankfully gives me sometime to have the cash ready to go as soon as its ready. But depending on ho amazing Venom might be, this could change everything.

#2144 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

After talking extensively with my distributor I find this unlikely.

#2145 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

No Pinball machine is a "turd". Only people are "turds"
    There is no such thing as a shit pinball machine, only shit people.

Thunderturds?

#2146 1 year ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Ok that's why I'm still a year out on GZ - tend to disagree with inevitable parts shortages shutting down the line a few times already...

That's totally understandable...... I just look at the # of people here saying their pin is arriving or has arrived. Nice sample of what is happening out there.

2000+ a month for Stern, so around 16K pins to be built before the end of the year. The only variable is the new one in Aug and parts.
    Once you take out all the fake orders.... I think they clear the backlog easily.

#2147 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

2000+ a month for Stern, so around 16K pins to be built before the end of the year. The only variable is the new one in Aug and parts.
    Once you take out all the fake orders.... I think they clear the backlog easily.

The greater problem is that many people aren't going to walk away from their 'fake' orders. They are just going to put up a for sale post with a picture of box and a make a quick $2-3k for doing nothing.

#2148 1 year ago
    Quoted from Betelgeuse:

They are just going to put up a for sale post with a picture of box and a make a quick $2-3k for doing nothing.

damn capitalists

#2149 1 year ago
    Quoted from Betelgeuse:

The greater problem is that many people aren't going to walk away from their 'fake' orders. They are just going to put up a for sale post with a picture of box and a make a quick $2-3k for doing nothing.

I don't know.... it's possible. I see the prices going down in the marketplace already, and ads lasting longer than before.
    Are we past peak pinball already? More supply will only make that trend accelerate.
    People seem to be waiting on pins they already ordered vs. placing new orders like crazy.
    Another 10-20 days in the markets like today and you'll see a lot of people drop out and dummy up with their money.

Flipping stops when there's no one to flip to, then it's just a race to the exits.

#2150 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Flipping stops when there's no one to flip to, then it's just a race to the exits.

Just like stocks today...

There are 8,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/43?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.