Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,159 posts
  • 858 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 164.
    #1301 2 years ago

Has anyone been able to confirm that no more Iron Maidens will be made?

#1302 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

This was a NIB they had sitting around since Oct 2020?

Yes. Automated is one of the largest or is the largest pinball dealer in the UNITED STATES from what a distributor told me. He said they don’t get 50 or so pins when they order it’s several hundred so this is some older back stock I’m assuming. They also have premiums tmnt to. I’m happy cause I didn’t want insider connect

#1303 2 years ago

A distributor told me that was the case to his understanding.. no more IMs

Quoted from king_pin:

#1304 2 years ago
    Quoted from big-c66:

Yes. Automated is one of the largest or is the largest pinball dealer in the UNITED STATES from what a distributor told me. He said they don’t get 50 or so pins when they order it’s several hundred so this is some older back stock I’m assuming. They also have premiums tmnt to. I’m happy cause I didn’t want insider connect

Flipnout is largest

#1305 2 years ago
    Quoted from king_pin:

I was also told by my distributor that the last run, was the last run.

#1306 2 years ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

I'm right there with you. Been a Star Wars fan my whole life, Mandalorian did absolutely nothing for me, I couldn't even finish watching the first season. It was awful.

I did watch season one Bill Burr was the highlight and the Gina Carrera who I think they dropped from the series for Woke reasons.

I haven’t bothered to watch the second season.

#1307 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I did watch season one Bill Burr was the highlight and the Gina Carrera who I think they dropped from the series for Woke reasons.

Season two was better. More Bill Burr more Gina Carano and the re-introduction of Boba Fett. Worth watching.

#1308 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Fixed it.

“I did watch season one Bill Burr was the highlight and the Gina Carrera who I think they dropped from the series for sharing conspiracy theories and making vaguely anti-Semitic statements on social media.
    I haven’t bothered to watch the second season.”

#1309 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mizzou0103:

Fixed it.
    “I did watch season one Bill Burr was the highlight and the Gina Carrera who I think they dropped from the series for sharing conspiracy theories and making vaguely anti-Semitic statements on social media.
    I haven’t bothered to watch the second season.”

More like you're being passionate about stuff we don't agree with... You're fired. If you don't share our beliefs you don't deserve a spot in the limelight.

Back on topic:

Hope Stern pushes up the deadpool pro run, been waiting awhile for mine.

#1310 2 years ago
    Quoted from beltking:

Flipnout is largest

There not even close n I love flip n out lol.

#1311 2 years ago

Just got the call my GZ Pro is arriving tomorrow. Distributor got it today, and is setting it up and making sure everything works and there is no issues.

#1312 2 years ago
    Quoted from big-c66:

Automated has some. I just got my new TMNT pro last week. Build date was OCTOBER 2020 code was 1.23. It was absolutely beautiful for $6,699.

I keep getting e-mails (just got another today) from Orange County Pinballs for TMNT pro at $5899 NIB.

Quoted from beltking:

What is on the line at Stern Pinball?

You mean besides their reputation?

#1313 2 years ago
    Quoted from big-c66:

Glad you were able to get one. Seems like an official distributor should have charged you the 2020 price considering the build was pre-price hike…but probably wishful thinking

#1314 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

Glad you were able to get one. Seems like an official distributor should have charged you the 2020 price considering the build was pre-price hike…but probably wishful thinking

Your absolutely right once I seen the build date I thought the same thing but I’m glad I found one I love it.

#1315 2 years ago

Tomorrow is April, so here's the schedule. I see some ads popping up for AIQ, so not sure if they are on the line at this time or if it's still Godzilla or both, who knows. But here's the schedule we have at this time. Maybe we'll get an update soon.

Apr 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

#1316 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mattyk:

I was supposed to get a GZ pro in March. Distributor said everything has been pushed a month so likely the March orders won’t get shipped until late April or May. He said stern is having issues getting parts and is behind. He said he could get surprised and see a small shipment come sooner but it’s a guessing game. He wasn’t optimistic

In a stunning turn of events my GZ pro is coming Monday! Jackpotto

#1317 2 years ago

Has anyone hopeful for a March Godzilla Premium heard from the distros they bought from either way? I think only saw a single person mention being confirmed for a March Premium so far.

#1318 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Tomorrow is April, so here's the schedule. I see some ads popping up for AIQ, so not sure if they are on the line at this time or if it's still Godzilla or both, who knows. But here's the schedule we have at this time. Maybe we'll get an update soon.
    Apr 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

They'd be better off not running or significantly cutting back the TMNT Pro & Premium run in Dec and expanding the Elvira Premium run instead. There are a lot of unsold TMNT already chilling at distributor warehouses. It did not sell great. It seems like Elvira is oversold.

#1319 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

They'd be better off not running or significantly cutting back the TMNT Pro & Premium run in Dec and expanding the Elvira Premium run instead. There are a lot of unsold TMNT already chilling at distributor warehouses. It did not sell great.

I’m waiting on Elvira to I want it bad I just got my tmnt last week

#1320 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

They'd be better off not running or significantly cutting back the TMNT Pro & Premium run in Dec and expanding the Elvira Premium run instead. There are a lot of unsold TMNT already chilling at distributor warehouses. It did not sell great.

I would love if they moved Elvira to this summer or at least to September so we could have the pin before Halloween. People have been waiting over a year on that one, would be nice to just get it and at Premium pricing instead of these price hikes on it.

#1321 2 years ago

Glad to hear people are finally starting to see/hear games headed their way! Here's to hoping everyone gets the games they are expecting in a punctual timeframe!

Ya'll are way more patient than me ...!

#1322 2 years ago
    Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Has anyone hopeful for a March Godzilla Premium heard from the distros they bought from either way? I think only saw a single person mention being confirmed for a March Premium so far.

I’m still being told to expect shipping next week. Have not been asked to pay the balance yet. Photos on Instagram seemed to indicate premium was on the line

#1323 2 years ago
    Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

I was hopeful for March, but my distro has informed me that I'm going to be sometime between May and June now. That'll make it between 9 to 11 months of waiting.

#1324 2 years ago

So unclerudy - why is your distributor unboxing your game just to check it out ? By your request ? Any reason the game wasn't shipped direct to you ( free shipping ) ? Asking for a friend !

#1325 2 years ago
    Quoted from TenaciousT:

So unclerudy - why is your distributor unboxing your game just to check it out ? By your request ? Any reason the game wasn't shipped direct to you ( free shipping ) ? Asking for a friend !

That's just what he said when I talked to him. I am really fine with it. If there is anything that he finds, then it is worth it. In the long run, as long as he doesn't throw his name up on the high scores, and he plays for a few games, no harm, no foul. But this is my first game ever, and I might be more worried for the next game I bought. It is just a Pro, and not an LE. I would want an LE to be all me, and only me.

#1326 2 years ago
    Quoted from TenaciousT:

I also got free shipping, so that's good too.

#1327 2 years ago

What’s “JP the pin”? Home edition?

#1328 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

What’s “JP the pin”? Home edition?

Yes.

#1329 2 years ago

Kingpin sent out their newsletter and said they'll have a demo Godzilla premium for sale at mgc among others, so they are most likely expecting some in

#1330 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

They'd be better off not running or significantly cutting back the TMNT Pro & Premium run in Dec and expanding the Elvira Premium run instead. There are a lot of unsold TMNT already chilling at distributor warehouses. It did not sell great. It seems like Elvira is oversold.

Seems unlikely can't remember what podcast but it was over a year ago Gary Stern said basically they hate making Elvira and it is difficult to make. Can't imagine they will bump any turtles volume for Elvira. But they certainly don't mind it at the 25K 40th ann. price.........

#1331 2 years ago

Congrats to those who are hearing back from their dist about GZ. Any reason we are not naming the specific distributors?

#1332 2 years ago
    Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

well i know that i made a lot of people happy today with emails they got

#1333 2 years ago

Welp I posted my previous comment because I was curious if my distributor was getting their GZ in. I am excited to say within the last 25 minutes I received my email and paid off my balance! Should be coming!!

#1334 2 years ago
    Quoted from PapaBless:

I posted my previous comment because I was curious if my distributor was getting their GZ in. I am excited to say within the last 25 minutes I received my email and paid off my balance! Should be coming!

Congratulations! But any reason you are not naming the specific distributor?

#1335 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Congratulations! But any reason you are not naming the specific distributor?

I follow my fellow pinsters lead, ya know don't wanna be the black sheep

#1336 2 years ago
    Quoted from PapaBless:

Congrats to those who are hearing back from their dist about GZ. Any reason we are not naming the specific distributors?

I don’t want to answer for others, but I personally wouldn’t as I think it would only result in angry e-mails/texts/calls to my distributor. Everyone always wants a timeline on their game being ready nowadays (myself included) and I can only imagine being a distributor waking up to 50+ e-mails every morning asking about the status of their game, especially if they hear that you told someone else that their game is on the way.

#1337 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I don’t want to answer for others, but I personally wouldn’t as I think it would only result in angry e-mails/texts/calls to my distributor. Everyone always wants a timeline on their game being ready nowadays (myself included) and I can only imagine being a distributor waking up to 50+ e-mails every morning asking about the status of their game, especially if they hear that you told someone else that their game is on the way.

Fair enough! I thought this might have been why as well. I appreciate your personal insight as I was curious

#1338 2 years ago
    Quoted from PapaBless:

Fair enough! I thought this might have been why as well. I appreciate your personal insight as I was curious

The demand is obviously nuts but on a different note I was in Long Beach last week and got a first hand look at the supply chain issues everyone is talking about. Cargo ships as far as the eye could see just sitting there waiting. It was mind boggling and made me a little more sympathetic to manufacturers. Hope you get your game soon, GZ is incredible!

#1339 2 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

A distributor told me that was the case to his understanding.. no more IMs

This makes me sad.

#1340 2 years ago

Got mail from my distro, GZ premium next Thursday in montreal !! After 9 months (deadpool swap for GZ) finally will be home !

#1341 2 years ago
    Quoted from matt_assassin:

Got mail from my distro, GZ premium next Thursday in montreal !! After 9 months (deadpool swap for GZ) finally will be home !

Amazing! Congratulations!

#1342 2 years ago
    Quoted from matt_assassin:

I can't wait to get that email. The wait is brutal. Félicitations!

#1343 2 years ago

I'm very happy for everyone who is getting the emails that their GZ's are ready to ship. I am still waiting for my email. Was told I was in the first run then got bumped. Was told I was def in the March run but I have the sinking feeling that I'm getting bumped yet again. Sad.

#1344 2 years ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

I'm very happy for everyone who is getting the emails that their GZ's are ready to ship. I am still waiting for my email. Was told I was in the first run then got bumped. Was told I was def in the March run but I have the sinking feeling that I'm getting bumped yet again. Sad.

Ya, I'm in the same boat. My day 1 order was bumped from round 1 and have heard no real info since. I was just guaranteed to be sometime this year. I'm not feeling too good about March.

I probably would have cancelled by now, but there isn't much available to get any other machine in the foreseeable future.

#1345 2 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:The demand is obviously nuts but on a different note I was in Long Beach last week and got a first hand look at the supply chain issues everyone is talking about. Cargo ships as far as the eye could see just sitting there waiting. It was mind boggling and made me a little more sympathetic to manufacturers. Hope you get your game soon, GZ is incredible!

I heard Flipnout has a back order for 100 Rush machines alone. Demand for pins is so crazy - hard to imagine.

#1346 2 years ago
    Quoted from kool1:

I heard Flipnout has a back order for 100 Rush machines alone. Demand for pins is so crazy - hard to imagine.

That's actually less than I would have guessed. No clue where in line I am with them at this point for mine. I'm hoping for this month but won't be holding my breath!

#1347 2 years ago

So according to that post with the manufacturing schedule, Rush will be produced in April (along with two other titles... on two production lines....doesn't make sense but oh well.....). So after this month's April run is that all she wrote for Rush nib's??

#1348 2 years ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

So according to that post with the manufacturing schedule, Rush will be produced in April (along with two other titles... on two production lines....doesn't make sense but oh well.....). So after this month's April run is that all she wrote for Rush nib's??

Maybe for a bit. Most games average a 3 year run or so. It definitely won't be the last time they are ran.

#1349 2 years ago

I know it has been pointed out in older posts, but I am confused why Stern does not make an announcement regarding last chance to get a nib machine. Is this like top secret or something? Or they do not want more sales? It is just weird.

#1350 2 years ago

I know it has been pointed out in older posts, but I am confused why Stern does not make an announcement regarding last chance to get a nib machine. Is this like top secret or something? Or they do not want more sales? It is just weird.

There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/27?hl=jstoltz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.