Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,174 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by bwalter
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 164.
    #1201 2 years ago

Awesome, still hoping to get my AIQ in April.

#1202 2 years ago
    Quoted from PDXFlipper:

Which sounds odd because there is already a distributor stating that pros are already being picked up.

I guess not all distributors are getting their allotments??

#1203 2 years ago

Got an update from Mad Pinball this morning. AIQ officially starts early April, Rush is mid April and JP supposed to be end of April. Godzilla is currently on the line this week and next.

Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

#1204 2 years ago
    Quoted from ianwho:

Just talked to my distributor. Looks like I’ll be getting my game in two weeks or so. He said that he is getting his full allotment of Godzilla premiums, it’s just about two weeks delayed.

VERY Encouraging!

#1205 2 years ago

I was told by my distro last night, following a new update from Stern, that assuming everything holds I should get my JP premium late April now and my GZ premium in the May run. I was initially told to expect the GZ in August. My brother was told to expect his AIQ premium early April.

#1206 2 years ago

Is this the production schedule at the factory in Chicago or when the Mad Pinball company received their machines? Thanks.

Quoted from JackG:

Got an update from Mad Pinball this morning. AIQ officially starts early April, Rush is mid April and JP supposed to be end of April. Godzilla is currently on the line this week and next.
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin

#1207 2 years ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

Is this the production schedule at the factory in Chicago or when the Mad Pinball company received their machines? Thanks.

For when they go on the line, delivery could be 2 weeks or so later depending on your distributor.

#1208 2 years ago
    Quoted from ianwho:

Just talked to my distributor. Looks like I’ll be getting my game in two weeks or so. He said that he is getting his full allotment of Godzilla premiums, it’s just about two weeks delayed.

You're not using a certain distributor in Benicia, are you? I've been told by that one my GZ premium will be much later than originally thought.

#1209 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

March 24th and I think I have only seen one post on a GZ received this month. Are there many being distributed right now? Thanks.

#1210 2 years ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

You're not using a certain distributor in Benicia, are you? I've been told by that one my GZ premium will be much later than originally thought.

No I’m not using that distributor. Hopefully that isn’t the case. I’ve heard from both stern and my distributor that Godzilla is on the line now.

#1211 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Oct 2022 - JP the pin

Three runs of Zilla pretty close together…is this going to be TAF of the Spike era? Hugely popular and a go-zillion units produced?
    Also I know it was mentioned already that there will be no run of Maiden this year, but the fact that there are two runs of Star Wars (one standard and one The Pin) gives me a sliver of hope for a run of Maiden.

There just can’t be that many people out there who still want a Star Wars…
    There just…
    There can’t be.

#1212 2 years ago
    Quoted from MasterBlaster:

There just…
    There can’t be.

Well I'm one of them waiting on Star Wars Prem. Was told September delivery. I was originally going to get Star Wars last year but I bumped my order over to GZ Prem.

#1213 2 years ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

Well I'm one of them waiting on Star Wars Prem. Was told September delivery. I was originally going to get Star Wars last year but I bumped my order over to GZ Prem.

Lol…the few, the proud! It’s a great game and I enjoy it so I hope you didn’t take offense. My meaning was that it’s been available for awhile and if there is demand then I would think that a run of a week or two would take care of everyone who still wants one.

#1214 2 years ago

Lol…the few, the proud! It’s a great game and I enjoy it so I hope you didn’t take offense. My meaning was that it’s been available for awhile and if there is demand then I would think that a run of a week or two would take care of everyone who still wants one.

No offense taken. I am late to the party on this one.

#1215 2 years ago

There just…
    There can’t be.

I hear Star Wars is pretty popular with operators.
    Its definitely one of the most popular pins that i see new players attracted to.

#1216 2 years ago

I’m also waiting on a Star Wars Premium and a Deadpool Premium. I’m in no particular rush. Just figure I might as well get them now before they’re gone and out of production.

#1217 2 years ago

Sure would be nice if there would be one more run of (Premium) STH. Everything points to no on that one though.

#1218 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Sure would be nice if there would be one more run of (Premium) STH. Everything points to no on that one though.

Yeah, I thought that would be in production for 3 years, similar to other Stern pins, but nope, I guess not.

#1219 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Sure would be nice if there would be one more run of (Premium) STH.

Yep, I’d definitely be in for a premium. No desire for the pro model that lacks the projector…

#1220 2 years ago

Do you guys think April could be the last run of JP pro and premiums?

#1221 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Personally I think so, it's three years old. Probably only lasted this long since it has a large fan base and movies are still running.
    Everything else from that year is gone....
    Black Knight: Gone
    Munsters: Gone
    STH: Gone
    EHOH: Almost Gone
    JP: ?

Would be nice if they had an official policy of making pins available for three years, then there wouldn't be any guessing. I'd buy a Munsters or STH if they still made them.
    Funny how Star Wars and DP are still being produced even though they are older than these. Must have sold really well.

#1222 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

My opinion.

The game is a big seller, it came out in 2019. Stern will make more as long as there is demand.

Reason.

Deadpool came out in 2018 and they are still making them.
    Star Wars came out in 2017 and Stern have planned to make more.
    Stern made Metallica for years after release.
    Stern made ACDC for years after release.

#1223 2 years ago

Just received word that I should expect my GZ premium to ship in the “next week or so”. Confirmed to be in the March run

#1224 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

Just received word that I should expect my GZ premium to ship in the “next week or so”. Confirmed to be in the March run

Congrats! Did they request payment?

#1225 2 years ago

Three runs of Zilla pretty close together…is this going to be TAF of the Spike era? Hugely popular and a go-zillion units produced?

I’ll be stunned if we ever see another pin coming close to TAF sales numbers.

#1226 2 years ago
    Quoted from KJL:

Congrats! Did they request payment?

Not yet, i believe when it officially ships. I do fully believe that this info came direct from Stern tho

#1227 2 years ago
    Quoted from Selig:

Awesome, still hoping to get my AIQ in April.

My rep just got back to me confirming that Aiq is on the line and should ship out first week of April.

#1228 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Oct 2022 - JP the pin

What happens during June?

#1229 2 years ago

New release

Quoted from fuseholder:

What happens during June?

#1230 2 years ago
    Screenshot_20220227-213119_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220227-213119_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #1231 2 years ago

Friend of mine getting a GZ premium had to pay for his today. My GZ pro is supposed to be in in the next week or so per my dealer (which is different than his). So these should start showing up soon!

#1232 2 years ago

Also I know it was mentioned already that there will be no run of Maiden this year, but the fact that there are two runs of Star Wars (one standard and one The Pin) gives me a sliver of hope for a run of Maiden.
    There just…
    There can’t be.

I have an IM request in at my distro but they are unaware of a date if ever. I was late to fall in love but still have hopes that enough requests stack up and they do one more run of it.

#1233 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Oct 2022 - JP the pin

Is mando done?

#1234 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Is mando done?

I think there are some Mandos for sale right now. But not sure when the next run would be.

#1235 2 years ago
    Quoted from dpkzone:

I have an IM request in at my distro but they are unaware of a date if ever. I was late to fall in love but still have hopes that enough requests stack up and they do one more run of it.

I sold my mando, and 2 hours later an IM popped up so I jumped on it. IM is an amazing game. Hope they do another run.

#1236 2 years ago

I ordered my JP Premium from Gexchange in September, fingers crossed mine makes it into the April run.

#1237 2 years ago

I too am waiting for a Star Wars premium

#1238 2 years ago

Just got word from my (awesome) distro here in Sydney that my DP premium is being loaded into a container and will be here mid-May or thereabouts.

Doesn't seem to tally with any schedule I've seen, but damn I ain't complaining!

#1239 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Just got word from my (awesome) distro here in Sydney that my DP premium is being loaded into a container and will be here mid-May or thereabouts.

Sweet deal. Hey, I assume this will be a home machine therefore it will obviosuly be on freeplay. But if you wanted to use coins, are there mods out there to accept different countries coins? I am in the USA, but it would be cool to have something else besides US quarters. I was thinking of something like Japanese yen for the Godzilla machine to compliment the Japanese audio.

#1240 2 years ago
    Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Doesn't seem to tally with any schedule I've seen, but damn I ain't complaining!

Congrats! Ours is coming too. We got the call yesterday.

If I was a betting man, I would bet they waited until they could fill a container before sending the next shipment. The games were made in January sometime I believe.

#1241 2 years ago
    Quoted from dpkzone:

Same. Let’s keep the dream alive, brother!

#1242 2 years ago

Oh thank the Stern! nice things are moving forward

#1243 2 years ago

Nitro said they should have production updates next week.

#1244 2 years ago
    Quoted from jid:

Friend of mine getting a GZ premium had to pay for his today. My GZ pro is supposed to be in in the next week or so per my dealer (which is different than his). So these should start showing up soon!

Uh oh. I’ve not heard a peep. Not feeling great

#1245 2 years ago

So, on Stern's site they have this posted....not really? Just haven't updated their website for a while?

2022-03-27 21_50_31-Stern Pinball (resized).png2022-03-27 21_50_31-Stern Pinball (resized).png
    #1246 2 years ago
    Quoted from bfrosty:

So, on Stern's site they have this posted....not really? Just haven't updated their website for a while?
    [quoted image]

I guess they're all "in production" until they're in the archive.

#1247 2 years ago
    Quoted from bfrosty:

[quoted image]

They have Beatles and GOTG not in the archive as well, but havent heard those being on the line either this year. I didnt keep up with production last year, were those made in 2021 at all?

#1248 2 years ago
    Quoted from Sleal16:

They have Beatles and GOTG not in the archive as well, but havent heard those being on the line either this year. I didnt keep up with production last year, were those made in 2021 at all?

My Beatles was built in December 2021.

#1249 2 years ago
    Quoted from thekaiser82:

My Beatles was built in December 2021.

Cool, so SUPER recent. Then yeah, who knows if there will be other runs for some of these in 2023. Or "suprise" builds end of this year

#1250 2 years ago
    Quoted from bfrosty:

[quoted image]

As far as I understood it the last run was indeed the last run

There are 8,174 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.