Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,173 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 minutes ago by big-c66
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,173 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 164.
    #951 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Do "The Pin" versions actually sell that well? Seems like a whole lot of production time for something that doesn't sell.

Probably when there's nothing else to buy?

#952 2 years ago

Big ups to rob at mad pinball. Mando premium shipped from stern yesterday, arrived today

#953 2 years ago
    Quoted from dpkzone:

nyone heard news if an IM pro or prem run is in the cards before end of year.

If you are talking about IMDN Iron Maiden, I am also interested to know. I assume that since IM didn't have a premium.

When someone said that was done like GOT and STh did they mean IMDN? If so I'll hope for the pro vault like ACDC, MET, and IM which seemed to have runs after the license was "done".

#954 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Do "The Pin" versions actually sell that well? Seems like a whole lot of production time for something that doesn't sell.

from the distros I talked to - no

#955 2 years ago

I have been waiting for a tmnt prem since June last year.Fingers crossed its comes before December

#956 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jace:

I have been waiting for a tmnt prem since June last year.Fingers crossed its comes before December

canx your order and get one tomorrow - in stock!
    http://www.pinballs.com/

#957 2 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

My distributor went silent as well… Nick from buffalo pinball said GZ premiums have been pushed out to the end of 2022 or early 2023. Insane.

I could've told you that a month ago. I put a deposit down with Tilt around then, and that's what they told me. I'm looking at probably FEBRUARY next year. If they get Pros before then, I should be on their list for that as well, and if they come in before June or so, I'll get a Pro and sit on it for a while, then pass it along at cost, or a few hundred under when the premium is ready. I bet lots of other people are doing the same.

#958 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

canx your order and get one tomorrow - in stock!
    http://www.pinballs.com/

They have pros n premium tmnt I bought one Monday and they shipped it today will be here in Georgia Friday I’m pumped. Lol

#959 2 years ago

Multiple distributors are advertising Mandalorian Pros and Premiums in stock on Facebook, and this dates back a little while. Kind of makes you scratch your head when you hear that its a priority on the line, especially given the amount of people waiting on GZ/JP/DP, etc

#960 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

Multiple distributors are advertising Mandalorian Pros and Premiums in stock on Facebook, and this dates back a little while. Kind of makes you scratch your head when you hear that its a priority on the line, especially given the amount of people waiting on GZ/JP/DP, etc

I’ve been waiting on a Mando Premium from my distro for a while. Word is any day it will finally ship!

#961 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

Probably building what they have all the parts to run. It doesn't have to make sense, it just has to keep the line moving.

#962 2 years ago
    Quoted from shanksfornothin:

Same dude…I think at this point we could make a support group for Godzilla premium Pre-orders just looking for a shred of hope anywhere, and to echo many others yes stern please give us and the distro SOME news, any news, some vague words would probably be enough for some. I try to remember those poor Deadpool owners waiting over a year to feel better. Then my brain turns it around and I fear I’m next To share their fate LOL #firstworldproblems

If it makes you feel any better, I ordered a Deadpool Pro before Godzilla was even announced and there are (supposedly) going to be 2 more runs of Godzilla before the next run of Deadpool happens, and another Godzilla run the same month as the Deadpools.

Plus, I took the price hit for Stern connected, the January 2022 price increase and looks like another rumored price hike in April.

Not to mention my deposit money making money for my distributor sitting in his bank account instead of mine. Also, not a single communication aside from this thread as to what is going on.

All in all, not a fantastic first NIB experience.

#963 2 years ago
    Quoted from big-c66:

They have pros n premium tmnt I bought one Monday and they shipped it today will be here in Georgia Friday I’m pumped. Lol

Yeah I’m in Australia. Not sure if they ship here , anyway, I’d rather wait & get it from my distributor here. I’ll look into it though. Thanks

#964 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hightechaddict:

Not to mention my deposit money making money for my distributor sitting in his bank account instead of mine. Also, not a single communication aside from this thread as to what is going on.

All in all, not a fantastic first NIB experience.

I would find a new distributor. Many great ones out there.

#965 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hightechaddict:

Plus, I took the price hit for Stern connected, the January 2022 price increase and looks like another rumored price hike in April.

The new rumor is price hike expected in August as that is the anticipated timeline for reveal of the new title this year.

That is PURE SPECULATION.

#966 2 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

The new rumor is price hike expected in August as that is the anticipated timeline for reveal of the new title this year.

Name a Stern title where there was no price hike.

#967 2 years ago

I put a deposit on Elvira but was told not guaranteed because Stern could lower the build number.

I wish Stern could make as many as necessary especially as it’s the last Lyman game at Stern.

#968 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Name a Stern title where there was no price hike.

Rush

#970 2 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I would find a new distributor. Many great ones out there.

I already am working with what is widely considered one of the best distributors out there. I'm really not putting this at his feet because he isn't getting any information either. I have spoken with him on a couple of occasions and he has no solid information from Stern.

Quoted from NPO:

I like that new rumor much better, at least if it happens in August, and if they stay on schedule for July delivery, I may not get hit again.

But that is a lot of "ifs" and that's the problem. No one really knows anything for sure.

#971 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I put a deposit on Elvira but was told not guaranteed because Stern could lower the build number.
    I wish Stern could make as many as necessary especially as it’s the last Lyman game at Stern.

Not only that, I hope they do one more special version of it. The 40th sold out, and at the highest price ever. Doesn't need to be a 40th caliber, but something above a premium? Oh yeah.... I'd move my deposit from a premium to something a little more loaded. Is it Lyman's last Stern game, or Lyman's last finished game?

I wouldn't be surprised if the build on the next premium run is early/mid next year and not Nov. If they DO hate building these the easy way to cut down on the numbers is run the clock, release a couple new pins and watch people cancel. Tough to build? Please. Money is money. There was no pro, they're making a killing off these boxes. One for one this has to be the most profitable pin Stern makes. Cassandra isn't an expensive license at all, and she's eager to cash out and retire.

#972 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Not only that, I hope they do one more special version of it. The 40th sold out, and at the highest price ever. Doesn't need to be a 40th caliber, but something above a premium? Oh yeah.... I'd move my deposit from a premium to something a little more loaded. Is it Lyman's last Stern game, or Lyman's last finished game?
    I wouldn't be surprised if the build on the next premium run is early/mid next year and not Nov. If they DO hate building these the easy way to cut down on the numbers is run the clock, release a couple new pins and watch people cancel. Tough to build? Please. Money is money. There was no pro, they're making a killing off these boxes. One for one this has to be the most profitable pin Stern makes. Cassandra isn't an expensive license at all, and she's eager to cash out and retire.

40th hasn't sold out, nobody can sell it

#973 2 years ago

Are you sure?

When I was trying to find somewhere I could get a deposit on a premium, I casually asked three of the places if they had the 40th and all of them were sold out.

#974 2 years ago

Just check, many distros still have more than 1
    I know of at least 4 with inventory

#975 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Just check, many distros still have more than 1
    I know of at least 4 with inventory

Just did a quick search and found at least one in stock. Price was "call for pricing" LOL.

#976 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

Are you sure?
    When I was trying to find somewhere I could get a deposit on a premium, I casually asked three of the places if they had the 40th and all of them were sold out.

Definitely sold some. I wouldn’t say no one can sell them as I know of a few folks who have bought one but you can still find some in stock. I think the dealers had to take them Into stock

#977 2 years ago

What are they charging for Elvira 40th?

The point is that it’s probably too expensive if they haven’t instantly sold out and change hands for more like we see with Godzilla LE or JJP Potc etc.

#978 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I'm in a similar boat-- I know I'd like to get an Elvira at some point to finish out my 4-pin space, but it would have to be a year or two down the road for me. Unsure if they'll still be making them at that point, seems kind of unlikely. I'm expecting that if I ever do get one, it'll have to be a used (and likely marked up) one.

#979 2 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

What are they charging for Elvira 40th?
    The point is that it’s probably too expensive if they haven’t instantly sold out and change hands for more like we see with Godzilla LE or JJP Potc etc.

It’s a whole different model. They are/were available from $22k - $27.5k. I was quoted $23.5k and know of someone who got one under $20k. Dealers pretty much could set their own price.

#980 2 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

It’s a whole different model. They are/were available from $22k - $27.5k. I was quoted $23.5k and know of someone who got one under $20k. Dealers pretty much could set their own price.

What pin is worth that much money? It must do more than just play to be worth that much, and the people willing to purchase that blows my mind.

#981 2 years ago

People are reporting receiving their Godzillas at the end of this week or next, so I'm gonna guess that Godzilla is now on the line, all hail the king. Just hope I'm closer to getting my day one order!

Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Mar 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
    Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

There's more rumored runs of Godzilla in the fall around Sept or Oct, but no confirmation of where it would fall in the schedule. Hoping that we start getting production updates for May and June soon.

#982 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

People are reporting receiving their Godzillas at the end of this week or next, so I'm gonna guess that Godzilla is now on the line, all hail the king. Just hope I'm closer to getting my day one order!
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin
    There's more rumored runs of Godzilla in the fall around Sept or Oct, but no confirmation of where it would fall in the schedule. Hoping that we start getting production updates for May and June soon.

Here's to hope! It would be unbelievable to receive both my GZ Prem and JP Prem back to back!

#983 2 years ago
    Quoted from SimplePin:

Here's to hope! It would be unbelievable to receive both my GZ Prem and JP Prem back to back!

Hope that happens for you, too.

#984 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Good luck! Getting really anxious for mine as well. I've been trying to minimize my nagging check-ins with the distro I bought from, and while they have been responsive when I've reached out; albeit with no hard info which I understand and dont fault them for, seems rather surprising they haven't volunteered a single update since my day 1 purchase.

I'm still pretty new to the pinball world in a relative sense, but seems in most industries if someone was waiting for half a year for a preorder the business would be providing periodic updates on status. I'm sure some people do constantly spam them, but I think I've been pretty restrained, I inquiring 3 times in a total of 6 months wait.

Anyway I'm basically just rambling and venting, but really hoping to get my game in the March batch.

#985 2 years ago
    Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

Good luck! Getting really anxious for mine as well. I've been trying to minimize my nagging check-ins with the distro I bought from, and while they have been responsive when I've reached out; albeit with no hard info which I understand and dont fault them for, seems rather surprising they haven't volunteered a single update since my day 1 purchase.
    I'm still pretty new to the pinball world in a relative sense, but seems in most industries if someone was waiting for half a year for a preorder the business would be providing periodic updates on status. I'm sure some people do constantly spam them, but I think I've been pretty restrained, I inquiring 3 times in a total of 6 months wait.
    Anyway I'm basically just rambling and venting, but really hoping to get my game in the March batch.

I wish I had your patience. I have been asking about once every 2 weeks. I have been very polite, and the responses I have gotten back have been polite as well, but the main responses is that they are in the dark as much as we are in the dark. So its not because of the distributors not telling us, it is Stern not letting out the info. Be nice to the guys you are buying from, and they will be nice back.

#986 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Oct 2022 - JP the pin

Are they actually shipping GZ right now?

#987 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Are they actually shipping GZ right now?

Saw some posts that they're either on the line next week or shipping next week. Of course, no one knows exactly.

#988 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Saw some posts that they're either on the line next week or shipping next week. Of course, no one knows exactly.

Yea, I haven't seen any verification yet that shipping is happening. Fingers crossed

#989 2 years ago

I have an Elvira 40th. Definitely over priced but if you can’t get a prem that’s the option. Not sure they will go up in value for a while.

#990 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jace:

That almost sounds like your distributor f'd up and gave your machine to somebody who ordered after you. Some distributors are better/more professional than others. Something does not add up.

#991 2 years ago

If Stern raises the prices again at all this year, they can kiss my money goodbye. Godzilla was literally the game I thought would never be run as a theme again, but.... yeah, no. I'm not paying 10 or 11k for a Premium just because they can't get their s--t together and get games out in a timely manner. I told the first distro I talked to about this as well. If a distro wants to lock me in for a year and possibly eat the price increase, I'll pay in full *right now*, but if you're not willing to sell me a product at a set price, and tell me when it's coming and what the price will be?

Nope. You can have my hundred bucks and put me on the list, but you're likely not getting a sale after Stern screws you over with further price increases when they can't even meet their orders they already have....and keep taking more. That's not my problem.

#992 2 years ago
    Quoted from beltking:

I have an Elvira 40th. Definitely over priced but if you can’t get a prem that’s the option. Not sure they will go up in value for a while.

+1

And i waiting now. Elvira 40th is in delivery…..

Premium Elvira NIB cost here in Europa around 14k Euro at stock.
    Or waiting 1 year….

#993 2 years ago

Last I checked Elvira 40th available at:
    Flipnout
    Automated
    Scaffer distributing
    Pinball pro
    Another Chicago distro...

#994 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Last I checked Elvira 40th available at:
    Flipnout
    Automated
    Scaffer distributing
    Pinball pro
    Another Chicago distro...

I doubt those are available at any of them. They list Preorder, not available.

#995 2 years ago
    Quoted from unclerudy:

I doubt those are available at any of them. They list Preorder, not available.

in stock ready to ship - guy in Chicago has 4 of them last time I checked.

#996 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

in stock ready to ship - guy in Chicago has 4 of them last time I checked.

Which guy in Chicago, please provide contact details. Flipnout & Scaffer Distributing don't have the Elvira 40th listed on their respective websites

#997 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

Which guy in Chicago, please provide contact details. Flipnout & Scaffer Distributing don't have the Elvira 40th listed on their respective websites

Here are a couple for you, one of them is a Distributor.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/129631

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/129143

Edit: I believe Zach at Flip’n out has one as well.

#998 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

in stock ready to ship

Quoted from Pinballer73:

you have to stop surfing and start calling if you really want to know what distros have.

#999 2 years ago

Other Titles Available For Purchase/Pickup At The Louisville Show (do not have to wait until show end to pickup, but must pre-purchase for us to bring):

- Jersey Jack Guns N Roses LE (NEW IN BOX) ($11,000)
    - Stern Elvira's House Of Horrors 40th Anniversary Edition (NEW IN BOX, #40, #69, #?)
    - Stern Batman 66 LE + mods (preowned) ($21,000)
    - Stern Stranger Things Premium (NEW IN BOX) ($14,000)
    - Stern Jurassic Park Premium (preowned) ($11,000)
    - Stern The Mandalorian LE (NEW IN BOX) ($15,000)
    - Stern Godzilla LE (NEW IN BOX) ($19,000)
    - Stern Beatles Gold (preowned) ($8,250)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic Premium + mods (preowned) ($11,000)
    - Stern Star Wars Comic: Home Edition (preowned) ($4,400)
    - Stern Deadpool Official Topper ($749)
    - Stern Stranger Things Official Topper ($650)
    - Stern Shooter Rods, Art Blades, Shakers, Armor, Banners
    - ICE/Raw Thrills Jurassic Park Sitdown Shooter Arcade (preowned) ($8,500)
    - Valley Dynamo Zombie All-Star Baseball Pitch N Bat (NEW IN BOX) ($5,999)
    - CGC Ms. PacMan/Galaga Standup Arcade (NEW IN BOX) ($2,999)

[email protected]
    text: 812.457.9711

#1000 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

Flip N Out said they had these for sale at the Louisville Show on Facebook. They haven't been listed as sold, so they're probably still available, but you have to call them.

- Stern Elvira's House Of Horrors 40th Anniversary Edition (NEW IN BOX, #40, #69, #?)

There are 8,173 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.