Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,159 posts
  • 858 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 533 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 164.
    #751 2 years ago

I was told by my distributor that there will one small final run of Elvira in November 2022. He said he wasn't sure what his allocation would be and he might only get 25% of what he requested. That doesn't bode well for people lower on the list. He said I would get mine, but that this was the final run and how many are actually going to be produced is a big unknown.

#752 2 years ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

I’ve been wondering the same thing— both art packages had to be approved by Disney, so why is the comic art version retired rather than the (almost universally less liked) photorealistic art version?
    If it’s a matter of the artist approval, you’d have to think Randy Martinez would be pretty easy to work with (especially compared to Disney).

This has been discussed quite a bit in Star Wars thread. The movie art is definitely preferred over the comic art. If Stern thought the comic version would sell more games than the movie art (or if it had when it was available), that's the one they would make.

#753 2 years ago
    Quoted from crujones4life:

This has been discussed quite a bit in Star Wars thread. The movie art is definitely preferred over the comic art. If Stern thought the comic version would sell more games than the movie art (or if it had when it was available), that's the one they would make.

Well! Color me surprised, I guess!

#754 2 years ago

Here's to Stern getting caught up on everything in the coming months!!

#755 2 years ago

Just noticed that EHoH Premium deposits are now removed from Cointaker's site. Guess that backs up everything we've heard about EHoH.

#756 2 years ago
    Quoted from Capn12:

Just noticed that EHoH Premium deposits are now removed from Cointaker's site. Guess that backs up everything we've heard about EHoH.

Nope I talked to Melissa a week ago she told me that her allotment for the November run of EHOH is sold out, I’m assuming that’s why she pulled it off.

#757 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Nope I talked to Melissa a week ago she told me that her allotment for November run is sold out, I’m assuming that’s why she pulled it off.

Yep, I think we're saying the same thing. Looks like the small run in November is probably all there will be, and EHoH will be retired. If you weren't in already, that is all she wrote.

#758 2 years ago

Looks like there is only going to be backorders on the line for a while. If anyone gets any new information, let us know. But here's where the line is. I'm guessing Mando Pros and Premiums finish out this week, but not sure. Stern confirmed a cornerstone release in August, so we could put that on the upcoming schedule. Hope to hear what's coming in May and June (Kapow release or more backorders?).

Mar 2022 - Mando Pro & Premium
    Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Mar 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE (Venom?)
    Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

#759 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Looks like there is only going to be backorders on the line for a while. If anyone gets any new information, let us know. But here's where the line is. I'm guessing Mando Pros and Premiums finish out this week, but not sure. Stern confirmed a cornerstone release in August, so we could put that on the upcoming schedule. Hope to hear what's coming in May and June (Kapow release or more backorders?).
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin

Is Deadpool moved up from August to July?

#760 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Oct 2022 - JP the pin

What happened to Rush premium - I don't think that is done

#761 2 years ago
    Quoted from unclerudy:

Hope so - I am on the list for one.

#762 2 years ago

I'm guessing Rush Premiums are on the line this week and maybe next

#763 2 years ago
    Quoted from unclerudy:

I always heard that it was July from my distributor. I've never heard August.

Quoted from WeirPinball:

I heard Rush Premium was last week. Maybe wrapping out this week? But I didn't hear that it'd be on the line longer than a week. If anyone has info, let us know.

#764 2 years ago
    Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I'm guessing Rush Premiums are on the line this week and maybe next

you think they are able to swing both lines at one time?

#765 2 years ago

Are LEs now done? Or still shipping ?

The scoop delay & shift to Mando seems to have moved the LE & PREM delivery times.

I take it we are to expect our Premiums in April??
    Maybe 3rd week of March for some ?

I just hope they have this scoop issue fixed.
    Need to stop adding to the number of damaged Rush PF out there. So far seems every Rush pin that’s been delivered and played, had seen damage to PF…

I wasn’t concerned at first or even once I saw the “fixed” LE’s. But now… either fix it properly or delay production until fixed. My 2 cents.

#766 2 years ago

I'm waiting for one of the March AIQ Premiums... hope the date doesn't slip on those!

#767 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

I was told by my distributor to expect my Rush premium in the 3rd qtr. this year. That seems to conflict w/ the line scheduled above.

#768 2 years ago

that's probabl for a later run.. I was told by my distributor that 10 were supposed to ship today.. but parts order stopped from shipping..

#769 2 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

I was told by my distributor to expect my Rush premium in the 3rd qtr. this year. That seems to conflict w/ the line scheduled above.

That's what I was lead to believe too. My distributor said once the LEs are done shipping Pros are next.

#770 2 years ago

Anyone have any confirmation if guardians is done at this point?

#771 2 years ago

I love that pinball fans are trying to get the inside scoop on Stern's management plans the same way sports nerds follow training camps

#772 2 years ago

It’s a shame they don’t run more stranger things premiums. When the game first came out I didn’t care for it much, but I played it recently and really liked it quite a bit!

#773 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

It’s a shame they don’t run more stranger things premiums. When the game first came out I didn’t care for it much, but I played it recently and really liked it quite a bit!

I have one for sale

#774 2 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

I love that pinball fans are trying to get the inside scoop on Stern's management plans the same way sports nerds follow training camps

Training camps don't matter to pick the best players. Stern's already playing Moneyball. Consistent base hitters are the order of the day.

#775 2 years ago
    Quoted from kool1:

Hope so - I am on the list for one.

I own a Deadpool Pro. I told my wife that the only thing that would make me get rid of it was if Stern came out with a rush machine.
    But I can’t let Deadpool go!
    So I ordered a Rush and I’m keeping Deadpool
    (she’s not happy)

#776 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fussa71:

I own a Deadpool Pro. I told my wife that the only thing that would make me get rid of it was if Stern came out with a rush machine.
    But I can’t let Deadpool go!
    So I ordered a Rush and I’m keeping Deadpool
    (she’s not happy)

I don’t make any promises to the wife other than I won’t put pinball machines in the bedroom or bathroom.

#777 2 years ago

Seasoned vet.
    That’s how it’s done.

Quoted from Damonator:

I don’t make any promises to the wife other than I won’t put any pinball machines in the bedroom or bathroom.

#778 2 years ago

my SO is OK with a pin or two in the (guest) bedroom

#779 2 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

I don’t make any promises to the wife other than I won’t put pinball machines in the bedroom or bathroom.

Pinball in the bedroom could be pretty sexy, just check your beer seals first

#780 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

Pinball in the bedroom could be pretty sexy, just check your beer seals first

And make sure it is a Demolition Man pinball. That game has -extra grips -

#781 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

And make sure it is a Demolition Man pinball. That game has -extra grips -

Mental note: bring UV light if I ever go look at a DemoMan for sale.

#782 2 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

Mental note: bring UV light if I ever go look at a DemoMan for sale.

Never use a uv light in a bathroom. They look like a crime scene because the residue from ingredients in cleaners used over the years are picked up, too.

#783 2 years ago

Just talked to my distributor, and he said that they are running 2 weeks behind, and are doing godzilla before avengers.

#784 2 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

When I lived in my townhome I had pinball machines in the:
    Foyer
    Dining room
    Kitchen
    Basement
    Spare bedroom

#785 2 years ago

Thinking about ordering an avengers prem on this run. Few people are sold out but found a slot.

#786 2 years ago
    Quoted from unclerudy:

Just talked to my distributor, and he said that they are running 2 weeks behind, and are doing godzilla before avengers.

Two weeks behind so that probably means that Godzilla movie made in the middle of the month ish? Of course at the end of the day they’re gonna show when they show.

#787 2 years ago
    Quoted from PDXFlipper:

Two weeks behind so that probably means that Godzilla movie made in the middle of the month ish? Of course at the end of the day they’re gonna show when they show.

I can’t wait to get Godzilla premium but have lowered expectations due to the fact that the world seems to be spiraling towards the apocalypse! I’d rather be pleasantly surprised and not disappointed. Spring would be great but I’d be happy to receive it by august!

#788 2 years ago

Well, I guess Stern still don't have their crap together.

RUSH (resized).jpgRUSH (resized).jpg
    #789 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

[quoted image]

WOW I've seen cleaner scoops on a Baywatch

#790 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

[quoted image]

How many games played on that machine?

#791 2 years ago

Looks to be on a pro before the last iteration of the scoop fix. Which seems to be a temporary fix while they test a better one, but better than the first run of Pros that were shipped out

#792 2 years ago
    Quoted from Apollo18:

Are LEs now done? Or still shipping ?

I have an Insider Connected LE on order, which I assume will be fulfilled after all the distro orders. I have not yet received a shipping notice, so they must still have LE's on the line

#793 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

[quoted image]

EAA8C703-D7FE-4E23-BE0A-24B32BAC0A48.gifEAA8C703-D7FE-4E23-BE0A-24B32BAC0A48.gif

#794 2 years ago

Has anyone heard from their distributors on Jurassic Park Premiums? Are they doing two more runs this year? April and October possibly, based on that time frame above?

#795 2 years ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I can’t wait to get Godzilla premium but have lowered expectations due to the fact that the world seems to be spiraling towards the apocalypse! I’d rather be pleasantly surprised and not disappointed. Spring would be great but I’d be happy to receive it by august!

I hear you there. I just missed the last production run by a single game. I’m gathering up mods in anticipation for my game. Here’s crossing fingers it’s here before April fools day

#796 2 years ago

My distributor confirmed that GZ pro will be coming in March. I did not ask about premium

DP premium scheduled for July/August. He’s not sure how many he will get so he has stopped taking pre orders and I got the sense that he wasn’t sure if all pre orders he took will get fulfilled. Stern has been shipping him less games than expected the last few times.

#797 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Has anyone heard from their distributors on Jurassic Park Premiums? Are they doing two more runs this year? April and October possibly, based on that time frame above?

Talked to my dist last night, he said I won't make it in the April run because I'm too far down the list, but from what he has heard from Stern is "they may have some 4th quarter or will push to next year". I put my deposit down 1/4/22.

#798 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

Talked to my dist last night, he said I won't make it in the April run because I'm too far down the list, but from what he has heard from Stern is "they may have some 4th quarter or will push to next year". I put my deposit down 1/4/22.

Interesting, doesn’t sound too promising for me then I put a deposit down on 1/24/22

#799 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fsdre:

Interesting, doesn’t sound too promising for me then I put a deposit down on 1/24/22

Unless you are both using the same distributor it doesnt matter. All depends on where you fall on your dealers list.

#800 2 years ago

Anyone hear anything about the Mando or Rush Premium runs or when they're ending? I'm hoping Godzilla gets on the line soon.

There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/16?hl=parsonsaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.