(Topic ID: 298696)

What is on the line at Stern Pinball / Production Schedule

By beltking

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    There are 8,190 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 164.
    #8151 38 days ago
    Quoted from MacGruber:

Man if I had a Munsters that wasn't a forever pin for me that thing would be gone asap!

Man I can’t let go of my Munsters premium it’s a great game. Easy to learn and a blast to play not counting absolutely beautiful.

#8152 38 days ago

big-c66 I get it, I honestly hate it when my games become super valuable. I don't sell games and don't want to be tempted. Just looks obvious right now that Stern is going to rerun any Spike2 game they can now to keep that big new factory pumping. To me, your Munsters premium looks prime for the pickings!

#8153 38 days ago

I think it’s time for stern to rerun Aerosmith. They are going for a ton of money used. I’d buy one.

Added 35 days ago:

D

#8154 38 days ago
    Quoted from MacGruber:

Munsters premium looks prime for the pickings!

I sure hope so.... that run was cut very short.

#8155 38 days ago
    Quoted from PinStalker:

I sure hope so.... that run was cut very short.

You’re right it was cut way short. I waited 9 months and got mine and the very next week Stern cut all their distributors orders and there were alot of people upset because they didn’t get there’s. I had a distributor say it was because of the parts shortages back then they needed what they had for the new game coming out at the time.

#8156 38 days ago
    Quoted from beltking:

I think it’s time for stern to rerun Aerosmith. They are going for a ton of money used. I’d buy one.

Hell yeah I would get one to I love that one.

#8157 37 days ago

wait, are people loving BKSOR now? Did the code get really good?
    I really liked it when it came out, the original theme felt very refreshing, but I never spent a lot of time on it and everyone I know with it sold it within a year.

#8158 37 days ago
    Quoted from cait001:

wait, are people loving BKSOR now? Did the code get really good?
    I really liked it when it came out, the original theme felt very refreshing, but I never spent a lot of time on it and everyone I know with it sold it within a year.

Its a great game that I love. The issue is that once you put alot of time on it you learn that you can shoot the shield and lock cradled from the right flipper with very little risk. Once you figure that out it kind of nerfs the game.

#8159 37 days ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Its a great game that I love. The issue is that once you put alot of time on it you learn that you can shoot the shield and lock cradled from the right flipper with very little risk. Once you figure that out it kind of nerfs the game.

Ya and plus all the shots are easy and most of them you can back hand kind of makes it into a simpler game…cool theme though!

#8160 36 days ago

Looks like Bond Pro this week? Damn. Hope Jaws Premiums are on the other side of the factory lol

#8161 36 days ago
    Quoted from EspoPinball:

Following as I am eagerly waiting for my table. I was hoping to get mine before my birthday on 4/20 but guess that ain’t happening.

At least you were born on 4/20! that's a sign, sir!

#8162 36 days ago

And where the F is my Jaws premium? Son's of bitches!

#8163 36 days ago

Elvira Premium is supposed to be on line Monday 22. I can’t wait to get mine.

#8164 36 days ago
    Quoted from nicholasdeorio:

Looks like Bond Pro this week? Damn. Hope Jaws Premiums are on the other side of the factory lol

Do distros really need more Bond Pros? Lmao

#8165 36 days ago
    Quoted from nickrivers:

Do distros really need more Bond Pros? Lmao

Doubt it. But great game and happy to own one. Stern will drown us all.

#8166 36 days ago
    Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Doubt it. But great game and happy to own one. Stern will drown us all.

For sure. Can't believe how good the pro plays now.

#8167 33 days ago

Elvira premiums are supposed to be on line today. I can’t wait to get mine it’s been a long time coming.

#8168 33 days ago
    Quoted from Wildbill327:

Ya and plus all the shots are easy and most of them you can back hand kind of makes it into a simpler game…cool theme though!

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

You guys must be good. I figured out those back hands quick but there are still outlanes and space between the 2 flippers for balls to go down often! lol

#8169 32 days ago

My April run Jaws Premium shipped today. My distributor said there was a delay early last week and some of them would be made into this week

#8170 32 days ago

My April run Jaws Premium shipped today. My distributor said there was a delay early last week and some of them would be made into this week

That’s great news. Elvira premium was on the line to supposedly I’m waiting on her. Lol

#8172 32 days ago
    Quoted from big-c66:

That’s great news. Elvira premium was on the line to supposedly I’m waiting on her. Lol

Any news on your Elvira I’m still waiting to hear when mine will ship.

#8173 31 days ago
    Quoted from EspoPinball:

Any news on your Elvira I’m still waiting to hear when mine will ship.

My distributor said they would probably start seeing them by the end of this week and into next week. I’ve been waiting a couple years for this one. I was going through cancer before and couldn’t take mine but I’m not missing it this time.

#8174 31 days ago
    Quoted from big-c66:

My distributor said they would probably start seeing them by the end of this week and into next week. I’ve been waiting a couple years for this one. I was going through cancer before and couldn’t take mine but I’m not missing it this time.

Congratulations!

....and fsck cancer, seriously.

#8175 30 days ago

Well my distributor said he should be getting Elvira in Monday. If all goes good I’ll drive a 1 hour and 20 minute s Tuesday and pick her up oh yeah.

#8176 25 days ago

What's on the line, still elvira? 2nd run jaws pros done?

#8177 22 days ago

Looks like Jaws sales are steady and people are warming up to it - nice to see.

I have put in quite a few games on a friend's LE. I wish the rules were a little more straight forward.

#8178 22 days ago

John wick confirmed! 5/6

1 week later
    #8179 12 days ago

Saw they were on the line last week. Might be stupid question, but anyone get their wick pros in yet? Know it's quick, just remember sexton saying pros were shipping

#8180 12 days ago
    Quoted from BubbaPin:

Saw they were on the line last week. Might be stupid question, but anyone get their wick pros in yet? Know it's quick, just remember sexton saying pros were shipping

I've been told mine will be coming this week.

#8181 12 days ago

I saw two so far in PinballMap. One in Flint MI and one in West Chester PA

#8182 11 days ago

Wick pro now then le coming up soon. Prem I’m told first of June followed by bk SOR pro. They can make about 500 a week

#8183 11 days ago

Are Mandalorian Pros scheduled for production again?

Thanks!

#8184 5 days ago

Wick le been on the line. Prem in about 2 weeks hopefully. I’m told the venom topper is bad ass.

#8185 5 days ago
    Quoted from beltking:

Wick le been on the line. Prem in about 2 weeks hopefully. I’m told the venom topper is bad ass.

I'm curious how many more times all Wick models will go on the line this year.

It would be neat if they did something with ferrofluid on the Venom topper but that's probably not ideal or feasible to hold up long term.

#8186 44 hours ago
    Quoted from SiN13:

I'm curious how many more times all Wick models will go on the line this year.
    It would be neat if they did something with ferrofluid on the Venom topper but that's probably not ideal or feasible to hold up long term.

Is ferrofluid a new kind of plastic?
    lolololol

*I know what ferrofluid is

#8187 43 hours ago

Wick LE is on the line.

#8188 42 hours ago

BKSOR still looking like a possibility in June? I assume it might be next in line, after the Wicky runs?

#8189 39 hours ago
    Quoted from beltking:

Even the most awesome topper that only cost $200 wouldn't help that game sell.

#8190 38 hours ago

As of yesterday Wick Pros and Wick LE's

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/a-never-before-seen-look-behind-the-scenes-at-stern-pinball

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    There are 8,190 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/164 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.