(Topic ID: 298696)

What is on the line at Stern Pinball / Production Schedule

By beltking

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,160 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 164.
    #601 2 years ago
    Quoted from Happy81724:

Yeah, no insider connect and shipping. I’d rather order 8899 for a new run vs paying 9600 with no connect

Just putting it out there - there will people that wish that's all they paid eventually

#602 2 years ago

For how much people are already selling theirs, 9600 shipped even without IC is cheaper if they're done with production for a couple of years. I'm on the fence. If these are w/o the IC and NIB, then its 1k-ish over what the normal price would have been back in September if it was that build...bleh

#603 2 years ago

It’s only 200 bucks to add IC. Basically a rounding error

#604 2 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

It’s only 200 bucks to add IC. Basically a rounding error

They’re selling it (relatively) cheap because they want people on the platform, which means they intend to make big money later via the platform

#605 2 years ago

I have yet to see ANY value in the IC

#606 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

They’re selling it (relatively) cheap because they want people on the platform, which means they intend to make big money later via the platform

Fine by me! I love the achievements and if they add more content then YAY

#607 2 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Fine by me! I love the achievements and if they add more content then YAY

Yeah I like it so far.

#608 2 years ago
    Quoted from Apollo18:

I’ve warmed up to it. Ultimately, one of my favorite aspects of pinball is the social interaction. Achievements give me a little extra sense of connection to my pinball pals. I’ve ordered kits for a few of my games made before they were included.

#609 2 years ago
    Quoted from Apollo18:

I'm in this camp

#610 2 years ago

Take this for whatever you want, I ordered DP premium last August and saw some people getting theirs. I reached out to my distributor and was told mine is a July run.

That’s just as well with me because I bought 3 new in the past 6 months and I’ll get to see the next new release first.

#611 2 years ago

John Borg put a video on Facebook yesterday of Stern LEs on the line.

I don’t know how to link it.

#612 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

https://www.facebook.com/1359540837/videos/269869571904146/

#613 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Hopefully the LE owners get the new and improved scoop protectors.

#614 2 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

Hopefully the LE owners get the new and improved scoop protectors.

real quick shot in the vid, but they look the same. Hopefully not.

#615 2 years ago

operator error 69 wrong thread

#616 2 years ago

Here's the video

#617 2 years ago

Wow. Thanks for posting that video.

I don’t have FB, so couldn’t see it before.

#618 2 years ago
    Quoted from Apollo18:

Wow. Thanks for posting that video.
    I don’t have FB, so couldn’t see it before.

An embedded youtube video is way more convenient than an offsite facebook link complete with invasive tracking. I always try to offer a youtube embed where possible. The less people that go to facebook, the better.

#619 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

An embedded youtube video is way more convenient than an offsite facebook link complete with invasive tracking. I always try to offer a youtube embed where possible. The less people that go to facebook, the better.

Not sticking up for Facebook at all, but don’t think there’s not just as much tracking going on with YouTube, owned by Google, who tracks EVERYTHING you do online to sell your data

#620 2 years ago
    Quoted from jdroc:

Not sticking up for Facebook at all, but don’t think there’s not just as much tracking going on with YouTube, owned by Google, who tracks EVERYTHING you do online to sell your data

Oh trust me there is just as much. Facebooks entire reason to exist is to track and profile you for advertising and god knows what else. Same with Google and YouTube. Why do you think Waze is free?

#621 2 years ago
    Quoted from jdroc:

They are both evil, but Facebook is arguably worse. They have been caught doing more bad things in the corporate scummery olympics. Also, Google is tough to cut out of your life. Facebook is COMPLETELY unnecessary and can be cut out without much damage. So start with the easy stuff. Google's time is coming.

#622 2 years ago

Imagine the endless modes if Stern produced an Alphabet/Google Pinball machine....

#623 2 years ago

Just received this email from Mad Amusements in Deleware.

It reads (to me) Godzilla not hitting the line in March but in May.

MAD Pinball (resized).pngMAD Pinball (resized).png
    #624 2 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

[quoted image]

I thought MAD went out of business or something? I recall seeing TON of bad press on him not fulfilling orders, some time back.

#625 2 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I thought MAD went out of business or something? I recall seeing TON of bad press on him not fulfilling orders, some time back.

Must be someone else, but I’m sure RBradley would be happy to provide clarification on this and the May release window mentioned above

#626 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Where's my JP.

#627 2 years ago

Madpinball is relatively new, but he (Rob) is legit! Just received my Deadpool premium from him last week (ordered in September for the December 2021 run). I’ve ordered many Stern accessories from him too. His customer service is top notch.

#628 2 years ago

Rob from MAD Pinball is awesome - and as MGM2 mentioned is a fairly new distributor. You are definitely confusing them with somebody else.

#629 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Yeah I had emailed as soon as I saw that email as I have a preorder with them. My Godzilla premium from them is coming March. I believe that's just when you can get one if you preorder now.

#630 2 years ago

Which in itself is interesting because this is the first I’ve heard of a May run

#631 2 years ago
    Quoted from MGM2:

Madpinball is relatively new, but he (Rob) is legit! Just received my Deadpool premium from him last week (ordered in November for the December 2021 run). I’ve ordered many Stern accessories from him too. His customer service is top notch.

Yeah, I'm thinking of MAD Amusements. Sorry to derail.

#632 2 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Quoted from mbl1116:

Must be someone else, but I’m sure olbobber would be happy to provide clarification on this and the May release window mentioned above

Hey Everyone! Definitely not me Had a heart attack when I started to read the thread....No issues here fulfilling preorders as they come in. Whew....

Todays email was for new preorders. Anyone that has preordered previously is still on track!!

Jurassic Park Preorders are on track too....( I may even have one or two open up for new preorders )

Happy to answer any questions and nice to see everyone feeling good about Mad Pinball. Its important to me!

Rob

#633 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballTilt:

Yeah I had emailed as soon as I saw that email as I have a preorder with them. My Godzilla premium from them is coming March. I believe that's just when you can get one if you preorder now.

CORRECT

#634 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Where's Rush Prem? Is it just not listed because he has none to sell?

#635 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Where's Rush Prem? Is it just not listed because he has none to sell?

Correct. In the near timeframe ( through May ) I am sold out of Rush Premium until JUNE. I do have some available in the that upcoming run.

#636 2 years ago
    Quoted from RBradley:

Correct. In the near timeframe ( through May ) I am sold out of Rush Premium until JUNE. I do have some available in the that upcoming run.

Thanks for the clarification. So Rush LEs are on the line now, then Premiums in a couple weeks, then back to Pros?

#637 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Thanks for the clarification. So Rush LEs are on the line now, then Premiums in a couple weeks, then back to Pros?

That is exactly right!!

#638 2 years ago

MAD Amusements was the guy that wouldn't send orders to international buyers out.

Not MAD Pinball.

#639 2 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

MAD Amusements was the guy that wouldn't send orders to international buyers out.
    Not MAD Pinball.

Beat me to it

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mad-amusements-scam-bad-amusement

#640 2 years ago
    Quoted from RBradley:

Jurassic Park Preorders are on track too....( I may even have one or two open up for new preorders )

What time are you hearing for JP Premiums? (fingers crossed!)

#641 2 years ago

So is the May GZ Premium “3rd run” or “2nd run”? Thanks for any input

#642 2 years ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

Ya I kept it because of the long wait times. I'll just keep the decals put aside till down the road. I'm not in a hurry now it's here. I really like this machine. Even the wife who really isn't into pinball is enjoying it. I put a coat of Pinheadz black Ops wax on it last night, and I'm playing the crap out of it.

Not to sidetrack the thread, but I had to replace the front decal on my Munsters. I did it with the cab still being like it was on legs (but a sawhorse instead) since it was a small decal and the typical stuff to remove the residual glue wasn't much help. RapidTac's decal remover worked like a champ. Came right off. Just a FYI for later.

Back to the original thread!

#643 2 years ago
    Quoted from scootss:

What time are you hearing for JP Premiums? (fingers crossed!)

April is the targeted production date!

#644 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pugster:

So is the May GZ Premium “3rd run” or “2nd run”? Thanks for any input

Based on when they have hit the line - 3rd run

#645 2 years ago

Hope at least 1 Deadpool premium is on route to the U.K. think my order went in back in March last year!

#646 2 years ago
    Quoted from RBradley:

April is the targeted production date!

Thanks. Fingers crossed. (although they are getting sore from being crossed so long!

#647 2 years ago

Thank you to RBradley and the latest podcast episode of The Pinball Network for giving us more information. Really appreciate you guys. Here's what seems to be on the line and coming soon. Since there's no updates for end of May and June, that might be the next cornerstone release?

Feb 2022 - Rush LE & Premium
    Feb 2022 - Mando Pro & Premium
    Mar 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Mar 2022 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - Rush Pro & Premium
    Apr 2022 - JP Pro & Premium
    May 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium (original art package)
    Sep 2022 - Star Wars the pin (original & comic art)
    Oct 2022 - JP the pin
    Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
    Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

#648 2 years ago

Anyone have any idea approximately how many non-LE games they'll do per run of any given game? I have no concept of how many games are in "a" run. 100? 500? 1000? I understand that sales/forecasting will differ between games, I'm just curious on what's considered "average".

#649 2 years ago

Another vote of confidence for Rob RBradley at Mad Pinball. My DP Premium from the small late Jan run was just delivered yesterday. He was very communicative through the process. He was also very accommodating when FedEx botched the drop ship and attempted to deliver to him rather than directly to me. He did everything he could to get it resolved and keep me informed. FedEx admitted mistake and got it to me in great condition.

The real judge of good customer service is how things are handled when they don’t go according to plan. Rob proved that he goes the extra mile to fix mistakes even when they were made by a third party.

A9EB77A4-5F28-4800-9B82-8D7817C1E251 (resized).jpegA9EB77A4-5F28-4800-9B82-8D7817C1E251 (resized).jpegD7787A66-4EFF-4EEF-BFCA-E863CF3126D9 (resized).jpegD7787A66-4EFF-4EEF-BFCA-E863CF3126D9 (resized).jpeg
    #650 2 years ago
    Quoted from Insanity199:

Another vote of confidence for Rob olbobber at Mad Pinball. My DP Premium from the small late Jan run was just delivered yesterday. He was very communicative through the process. He was also very accommodating when FedEx botched the drop ship and attempted to deliver to him rather than directly to me. He did everything he could to get it resolved and keep me informed. FedEx admitted mistake and got it to me in great condition.
    The real judge of good customer service is how things are handled when they don’t go according to plan. Rob proved that he goes the extra mile to fix mistakes even when they were made by a third party. [quoted image][quoted image]

It's nice to hear something so positive. I'm waiting for my Godzilla in March. I cringe every time I read these threads. So many horror stories. Glad your game arrived and it looks great. Enjoy.

There are 8,160 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/13?hl=truthdivides and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.