Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,168 posts
  • 859 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by insight75
  • Topic is favorited by 533 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 164.
    #5851 1 year ago

Elvira’s are still on the line

#5852 1 year ago

Foo le is like two weeks late from what I was told. Wish Stern just did a quick note or had a page on their site what’s on the line. Not sure how that would hurt. Post the question on Facebook and nothing. Say something positive about game instant reply. Don’t get it with these companies.

#5853 1 year ago

Amazing Spider-Man might change desirability over just Venom.

#5855 1 year ago

Le is on line. Stern did a fb video

#5856 1 year ago
    Quoted from musketd:

Elvira’s are still on the line

EHOH is finished. Maybe the last of the last hasn't left on the truck, but I was told they are done.

#5857 1 year ago
    Quoted from beltking:

Foo le is like two weeks late from what I was told. Wish Stern just did a quick note or had a page on their site what’s on the line. Not sure how that would hurt. Post the question on Facebook and nothing. Say something positive about game instant reply. Don’t get it with these companies.

I had a distributor telling me recently about a "shared sheet" maybe like Google sheet that's an estimate of prod totals. I've worked at much smaller companies with more powerful ERP tools for distribution. Interesting for sure.

#5858 1 year ago
    Quoted from beltking:

Le is on line. Stern did a fb video

So since we know the Factory Friday videos are a week old does tat mean the LEs should be shipping out today or Monday?

#5859 1 year ago

Updated schedule. FF LE still on the line, but it’s April now. Hearing the LE starts shipping next week.

Apr 2023 - Foo Fighters LE
    Apr 2023 - Foo Fighters Premium
    Apr 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium
    May 2023 - JP Premium
    May 2023 - Iron Maiden Pro & Premium
    Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Jun 2023 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    July 2023 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    July 2023 - FF Pro (home buyers)
    Aug 2023 - FF Premium
    Aug 2023 - Star Wars Pro & Premium
    Sep 2023 - Cornerstone - Rumored to be Venom
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Nov 2023 - Godzilla Premium
    Nov 2023 - Mandalorian Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro

#5860 1 year ago

Its interesting. could reasonably see a lot of those games JP, IMDN, DP, AIQ, SW, Mando (yeah not that old but sames sales as turtles...) be on their last run, or nearing it depending on license. Would we have already heard if that's the case? or is it more of a thing we'd hear right before the run.

#5861 1 year ago

When do the dealers start to hear of their allotment amounts compared to production timelines

#5862 1 year ago

Is the there a different thread for accessories or is this the place to ask about expression light kits for Led and/or Rush? Just curious as it seems like the expression kits have really taken a back seat, and just wondering if that’s going to continue now that FF is on the scene.

#5863 1 year ago
    Quoted from MasterBlaster:

Is the there a different thread for accessories or is this the place to ask about expression light kits for Led and/or Rush? Just curious as it seems like the expression kits have really taken a back seat, and just wondering if that’s going to continue now that FF is on the scene.

Basically, if you want them and see them for any machine, grab them. There's a thread showing how to adapt the LZ Expression lighting to RUSH, and I assume there will be something similar for adapting LZ or RUSH kits to FF, so basically if you see a kit for any of them and you want it for your Expression Lighting-capable machine (not, for example FF Pro, which doesn't have the cutouts), jump. Stern just promoted RUSH Expression Lighting and other accessories for RUSH, so they may be coming soon.

#5864 1 year ago

I heard Le’s are going to distros this week. Any truth to that?

#5865 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I heard Le’s are going to distros this week. Any truth to that?

Just finished export last week, so domestic likely later this week.

#5866 1 year ago

April
    Foo Fighter LE / Foo Fighter Premium / James Bond Pro / James Bond Premium / Rush Accessories

May
    Jurassic Park Premium / Iron Maiden Pro / Iron Maiden Premium

June
    Godzilla Pro / Godzilla Premium / Avengers Pro / Avengers Premium / Foo Fighters Pro

July
    Deadpool Pro / Deadpool Premium / Foo Fighter Premium

August
    Jurassic Park Pro

September
    New Cornerstone Pro Locations Only

October
    James Bond Pro / James Bond Premium / New Cornerstone LE

November
    Mandalorian Pro / Mandalorian Premium / New Cornerstone Premium

December
    Star Wars Pro / Star Wars Premium / New Cornerstone Pro

#5867 1 year ago

Is this a new projection? Or wishful thinking?

#5868 1 year ago
    Quoted from Georgiapinball:

April
    Foo Fighter LE / Foo Fighter Premium / James Bond Pro / James Bond Premium / Rush Accessories
    May
    Jurassic Park Premium / Iron Maiden Pro / Iron Maiden Premium
    June
    Godzilla Pro / Godzilla Premium / Avengers Pro / Avengers Premium / Foo Fighters Pro
    July
    Deadpool Pro / Deadpool Premium / Foo Fighter Premium
    August
    Jurassic Park Pro
    September
    New Cornerstone Pro Locations Only
    October
    James Bond Pro / James Bond Premium / New Cornerstone LE
    November
    Mandalorian Pro / Mandalorian Premium / New Cornerstone Premium
    December
    Star Wars Pro / Star Wars Premium / New Cornerstone Pro

New projection here or wishful thinking?

#5870 1 year ago
    Quoted from U2Eagles24:

New projection here or wishful thinking?

What's the difference?

#5871 1 year ago

Thanks for the update on the latest TPS podcast, @zmeny. A few productions were moved around since the last update.

May 2023 - JP Premium
    Jun 2023 - FF Pro
    July 2023 - FF Premium
    Aug 2023 - JP Pro
    Oct 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - Star Wars Pro & Premium

#5872 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Basically, if you want them and see them for any machine, grab them. There's a thread showing how to adapt the LZ Expression lighting to RUSH, and I assume there will be something similar for adapting LZ or RUSH kits to FF, so basically if you see a kit for any of them and you want it for your Expression Lighting-capable machine (not, for example FF Pro, which doesn't have the cutouts), jump. Stern just promoted RUSH Expression Lighting and other accessories for RUSH, so they may be coming soon.

but the art on the art blades doesn't match? So you have to buy the set of non-expression light art blades for your machine, and carefully cut out a strip for expression lights?
    I think I'll just wait and hope that the supply issues resolve soon and they get these accessories out in more volume soon...

#5873 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

but the art on the art blades doesn't match? So you have to buy the set of non-expression light art blades for your machine, and carefully cut out a strip for expression lights?
    I think I'll just wait and hope that the supply issues resolve soon and they get these accessories out in more volume soon...

Making the art blades match is the least problem. Getting the electronics is the tough part. You can leave the art blades off and just use the lighting, or if you're the least bit crafty, make a template and cut out the holes carefully on the correct art blades with a fine point x-acto.

Is it ideal? No, but it's the crab barrel Stern has thrown their customers into.

#5874 1 year ago
    Quoted from JackG:

Thanks for the update on the latest TPS podcast, ZMeny. A few productions were moved around since the last update.
    May 2023 - JP Premium
    Jun 2023 - FF Pro
    July 2023 - FF Premium
    Aug 2023 - JP Pro
    Oct 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - Star Wars Pro & Premium

Thanks for the update JackG Looks like the November run of GZ Premium has been removed for now. Hoping that means they plan on making enough in June to fill backorders...but that may be wishful thinking...

#5875 1 year ago

Two entire months dedicated to more James Bond machines? Wow, these must be selling like hot cakes! lol

#5876 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

Two entire months dedicated to more James Bond machines? Wow, these must be selling like hot cakes! lol

More like “they must have a lot of Bond parts in the warehouse still”

#5877 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

Must mean amazing new code coming soon.

Right?.... RIGHT?!

#5878 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

... Stern just promoted RUSH Expression Lighting and other accessories for RUSH, so they may be coming soon.

But where is Rush Premium in the schedule to put these Expression Lights in? I see Rush Pro stock is available at dealers, but not Premium - and isn't it only Premium that can use Expression?

#5879 1 year ago
    Quoted from MasterOnion5:

But where is Rush Premium in the schedule to put these Expression Lights in? I see Rush Pro stock is available at dealers, but not Premium - and isn't it only Premium that can use Expression?

Rush Pro supports expression lights, as well. Only Foo Pro doesn't support them.

#5880 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sorokyl:

Its interesting. could reasonably see a lot of those games JP, IMDN, DP, AIQ, SW, Mando (yeah not that old but sames sales as turtles...) be on their last run, or nearing it depending on license. Would we have already heard if that's the case? or is it more of a thing we'd hear right before the run.

I’ve heard imdn is the last run. Anyone know about DP? Last one this July? Freakin want one but my wallet is severely butt-hurt from this year of releases.

#5881 1 year ago
    Quoted from radium:

More like “they must have a lot of Bond parts in the warehouse still”

Careful, the Bond apologists will appear and berate you with scathing insults like “cry baby in his little cot”.
    As a Bond LE owner, I can unequivocally state it is a turd. It is loaded with ball traps and there are not enough coders at Stern to save it. The only reasons I can fathom as to why they would build more are (a) contractual minimum to be built, or (b) too many parts left.

On a side note: who the hell puts a baby in a cot?

#5882 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

Careful, the Bond apologists will appear and berate you with scathing insults like “cry baby in his little cot”.
    As a Bond LE owner, I can unequivocally state it is a turd. It is loaded with ball traps and there are not enough coders at Stern to save it. The only reasons I can fathom as to why they would build more are (a) contractual minimum to be built, or (b) too many parts left.
    On a side note: who the hell puts a baby in a cot?

No pinball machine is a turd. Only people are turds. A pinball machine is just a toy.

Sell the game and move on. Sell it to someone that may like and appreciate it.

#5883 1 year ago

All RUSH models support expression lights. The LE comes with them.

#5884 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

No pinball machine is a turd.

Thunderbirds and Cosmic Carnival would like a word with you.

(Likely Spinal Tap, too...)

#5885 1 year ago

No pinball machine is a turd. Only people are turds. A pinball machine is just a toy.

As i was saying….

#5886 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

The only reasons I can fathom as to why they would build more are (a) contractual minimum to be built, or (b) too many parts left.

(c) People will buy it.

#5887 1 year ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

(c) People will buy it.

I have one i’ll make you a smoking deal on.

I strongly encourage anyone thinking of buying one to play it first.

#5888 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Thunderbirds and Cosmic Carnival would like a word with you.
    (Likely Spinal Tap, too...)

Ha ha! I may have to re think for those games!

#5889 1 year ago

I was told today by Mellissa that Elvira was still on the line. For what it is worth.

#5890 1 year ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

I’ve heard imdn is the last run. Anyone know about DP? Last one this July? Freakin want one but my wallet is severely butt-hurt from this year of releases.

Me too, so hopefully enough around in the next 5 months. Buying Bond first then DP if still available new.

#5891 1 year ago

DP and IM are top 5 choices. Scrap the bond and go for the dp. Just my option.

#5892 1 year ago
    Quoted from Damagio:

Thanks for the update JackG Looks like the November run of GZ Premium has been removed for now. Hoping that means they plan on making enough in June to fill backorders...but that may be wishful thinking...

The November run was moved up to June. It used to be Pro only in June and Premium in November. They could always add another production run in the second half of the year, and probably will.

Quoted from gandamack:

Apparently the April run is a very small run. The October run will come when the code is more complete. And we don't know how big of a run that will be either.

There's room in the second half of the year. And Stern often shifts their schedule around.

#5893 1 year ago

Don't forget Stern has a move coming up that is supposed to boost production capacity...so that may be why some things moved up.

#5894 1 year ago

I was surprised to learn that Flip N Out's July DP Pro allocation is already spoken for. Meanwhile many other distributors haven't even started a list yet

#5895 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

I have one i’ll make you a smoking deal on.
    I strongly encourage anyone thinking of buying one to play it first.

Tried it at joysticks and it is not fun. Teenagers left mid game.

#5896 1 year ago
    Quoted from Redliner911:

I was surprised to learn that Flip N Out's July DP Pro allocation is already spoken for. Meanwhile many other distributors haven't even started a list yet

Distributors should know what they are getting. And a lot of them are indeed already spoken for. And that's when it wasn't until December! Not surprising. Top 10 game, hasn't been run in a long time..

#5897 1 year ago
    Quoted from Redliner911:

Wow ! I better see if I'm on that list I assumed Im getting one.

#5898 1 year ago

Sell the game and move on. Sell it to someone that may like and appreciate it.

OK Dad

#5899 1 year ago
    3C8B3877-943D-449D-A9F4-95CE6773CECB.gif3C8B3877-943D-449D-A9F4-95CE6773CECB.gif
    #5900 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Making the art blades match is the least problem. Getting the electronics is the tough part. You can leave the art blades off and just use the lighting, or if you're the least bit crafty, make a template and cut out the holes carefully on the correct art blades with a fine point x-acto.
    Is it ideal? No, but it's the crab barrel Stern has thrown their customers into.

If Rush owners have been pillaging the LZ kits, do you think there might be at least a little glimmer of hope that more LZ kits will be run? Especially considering that it sounds like maybe Rush kits are shipping soon?

There are 8,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/118?hl=mrawesome44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.