Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,159 posts
  • 858 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 532 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 164.
    #5501 1 year ago
    Quoted from galore2112:

In my experience, non refundable deposits lead to a better outcome because both seller and buyer are more committed (unless the seller is a crook).

There's just extreme situations, like Godzilla where people waited or are still waiting for 1+ year with a deposit locked up somewhere while other dealers have games sitting for days after a run to sell. You don't think that guy, who's dealer took money with either a false timeline of when he would get the game (or no timeline), shouldn't be able to get his money back so he can buy the game he has been waiting 1+ year on from someone who didn't take too many deposits? A lot of dealers who didn't know when they would be able to fulfill orders did not take deposits, and just took names on a list. Shout out to those guys. I actually got calls from a couple of them after I already had my GZ, certainly before some of those bigger dealers would have ever fulfilled my order.

#5502 1 year ago
    Quoted from doublestack:

I just saw it as a response to metalliks post.
    No worries, I love Seinfeld. Missed the reference apparently.

slow-soup-for-you.gifslow-soup-for-you.gif
    #5503 1 year ago

Tried that. I’m looking at August. I might need a second distributor.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Depending on your distributor, you might get lucky and get one of the few home pros out of that first run. But it's a small chance. Time to get on the horn and Richie Wrench your distributor to make sure that small chance happens. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    [quoted image]

#5504 1 year ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

Our preorder business model is simple and it works for us.
    If the game is not in stock and we are taking a pre-order we collect a $500 "non refundable deposit"
    Why non-refundable? Simple because I'm guaranteeing you, you will get your game and with a deposit of an amount such as this ...they will not likely be placing deposits all over town ....planning to cancel with every other distributor they may have pre-ordered with for same title once the first one says their game is ready. I want to work with you....I want you to work with me. This is also in an effort for us to not over extend ourselves by collecting extremely low deposits and waiting lists for games that are going to keep people waiting 1-1/2+ years from getting their game. All dealers are still given a certain number of games no matter how many we order. These allocations we receive are based off our companies sales volume. It would make no sense to me to take $1 deposits and collect 200+ orders knowing I'm only going to receive less than 50 of any certain game built per year. It would take upwards of over a year and a half to fill all of those orders. It sounds to me like the $1 deposit thing while it may have seemed like a great idea at first is now working to a disadvantage to the customer.
    Now there are two instances where we will refund a deposit, and this is clearly explained to the customer at the time the order is placed.
    A. If the game is announced that they have pre-ordered has been cut or temporarily suspended from production. This could be said for any Rush Pro or Premium orders we had. Tentatively Rush is not on the production schedule at this time for 2023, but I had a few preorders for the game. We contacted those customers once the 2023 build schedule was announced and gave those customers the option to take the refund on their deposit or move it to a different title.
    B. Price is subject to change. If an order is placed and the manufacturer has a price increase that effects the cost and price before their game is scheduled to be delivered, we will inform the customer of the new pricing. They have the option to stay the course at new pricing or take a refund on their deposit.
    Now...here is clearly an example of what I will not refund a deposit for. We just received in our shipment of February Godzilla Premiums. We are reaching out to the customers and informing them that their games are here and it is now time to collect final payment and make shipping/delivery arrangements. One customer we called to inform him of his Godzilla Premium was available told us, he already purchased a Godzilla Premium elsewhere and wants his deposit back. Never once did he call us, but he has left himself on our order list all the while. I've informed him he can move that deposit to another game in stock, or place it to pre-order another game or forfeit the deposit. The deposit as collected when the order was stated as non-refundable.
    I inform my customers with the information that is provided to me by the manufacturers when I believe their game will be available based off of where their place is in line with me with the allocations I've been given by the manufacturers. We fill our orders in the order they were received. Any customer of mine that orders a Stern game persay...can call me anytime and I'll tell them what # position they are in and when I believe they will be receiving their game. I'm happy to do this. I don't seem to understand why other dealers I'm reading about on here can't seem to do this. They know exactly how many they will be receiving of each make and model and the estimated month from Stern it is said to be built. If they can't give you a reasonable answer on lead time and are collecting payment up front for a game you are pre-ordering ....find a new dealer. There is no reason for them to collect payment in full, like Troy said..... however unless it's an LE as that's a whole different story.
    I'm very transparent with our customers and very fair. If all that I've said above about our non-refundable deposits are relayed to the customer up front upon placing their order there shouldn't be any issues and we should both be on the same page and no misunderstandings.

You can write 100 paragraphs here if you like, $500 is too much to keep without actually providing any service

#5505 1 year ago
    Quoted from Xdetroit:

Tried that. I’m looking at August. I might need a second distributor.

Or sell enough body fluids between now and mid-April to afford an upgrade to Premium.

#5506 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Or sell enough body fluids between now and mid-April to afford an upgrade to Premium.

Lol I can afford it but I choose not to get one. Not with the +2,700. I just need a location

#5507 1 year ago
    Quoted from Xdetroit:

Lol I can afford it but I choose not to get one. Not with the +2,700. I just need a location

Then get a Prem, enjoy it for 5 months, then sell it and buy the pro to get most of your $2700 back.

#5508 1 year ago
    Quoted from Elephanthead:

My local guy gave my deposit back if I promised to stop calling him everyday asking if he had my game in yet.

Calling everyday does no good. You just fell off his list, radar and interest in doing buisness with.

#5509 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

You can write 100 paragraphs here if you like, $500 is too much to keep without actually providing any service

Exactly! They can sit back and hope people cancel so they can flip the game to someone else and keep the $500, that's $500 extra profit on each game someone cancels and they flip sell to the next person in line.

Non-refundable deposits makes sense when it's something custom or something special order, but when it's general merchandise that is likely to be sold fairly quickly, then a non-refundable deposit makes no sense. It's just icing on the cake for them. Wonder how Stern feels about Distro's keeping deposits.

#5510 1 year ago
    Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Exactly! They can sit back and hope people cancel so they can flip the game to someone else and keep the $500, that's $500 extra profit on each game someone cancels and they flip sell to the next person in line.
    Non-refundable deposits makes sense when it's something custom or something special order, but when it's general merchandise that is likely to be sold fairly quickly, then a non-refundable deposit makes no sense. It's just icing on the cake for them. Wonder how Stern feels about Distro's keeping deposits.

It doesn’t matter how many times you bang this gong if you aren’t taking into account the fact that a distro could get stuck with inventory they cannot move. That is the risk THEY are taking and why the idea of non-refundable deposits makes sense. This really doesn’t seem like a very complicated concept to grasp, not sure how you guys aren’t getting that.

If you are telling someone you are committed to buying something from them, you give them a deposit to show your intent… it shouldn’t be on them to adjust their business model or take a financial hit based on your bank account or changing your mind (and say buying a Porsche) Not every game moves as quickly as GZ is right now, so continually using it as an example is silly. It never ceases to amaze me how many pinsiders can’t grasp basic business concepts.

#5511 1 year ago
    Quoted from skink91:

It doesn’t matter how many times you bang this gong if you aren’t taking into account the fact that a distro could get stuck with inventory they cannot move. That is the risk THEY are taking and why the idea of non-refundable deposits makes sense. This really doesn’t seem like a very complicated concept to grasp, not sure how you guys aren’t getting that.
    If you are telling someone you are committed to buying something from them, you give them a deposit to show your intent… it shouldn’t be on them to adjust their business model or take a financial hit based on your bank account or changing your mind (and say buying a Porsche) Not every game moves as quickly as GZ is right now, so continually using it as an example is silly. It never ceases to amaze me how many pinsiders can’t grasp basic business concepts.

X2

#5512 1 year ago
    Quoted from skink91:

Thats fine, you can have your opinion and I can have mine. I choose to do business with who I choose to do business. My Distro treats me right and never kept a deposit and in return I have bought a ton of games from them. Do I change my mind sometimes? Yes, but they are ok with that. So they get my business. You do business with whom you choose to.

By the way, I get your point about deposits. It's not that I don't understand the words. It's just that I don't agree with the idea of non-refundable deposits on pinball machines. It's not like these are custom order furniture from a high-end furniture store, with custom chosen fabric colors and custom wood stains. These are pinball machines. Their allocation is what it is and they will sell them, so I won't support lining a distro's pocket with non-refundable deposits to keep as icing on the cake.

#5513 1 year ago

Thats fine, you can have your opinion and I can have mine. I choose to do business with who I choose to do business. My Distro treats me right and never kept a deposit and in return I have bought a ton of games from them. Do I change my mind sometimes? Yes, but they are ok with that. So they get my business. You do business with whom you choose to.

No one is suggesting you can’t either have your own opinion or do things as you see fit to (regardless of your reasons). But that’s not what is being discussed here - you’ve made the contention a couple times now that there is something shady or unfair going on here (e.g. “Wonder how Stern feels about Distro's keeping deposits.”) Like I said earlier, this is neither unfair nor abnormal.

That is fine that your distributor has a relationship with you and lets you do this, but thats between you and your distro.

You keep operating on this assumption that ‘they will sell them’ - that’s your disconnect. They are NOT guaranteed to do so.

#5514 1 year ago
    Quoted from skink91:

No one is suggesting you can’t either have your own opinion or do things as you see fit to (regardless of your reasons). But that’s not what is being discussed here - you’ve made the contention a couple times now that there is something shady or unfair going on here (e.g. “Wonder how Stern feels about Distro's keeping deposits.”) Like I said earlier, this is neither unfair nor abnormal.
    That is fine that your distributor has a relationship with you and lets you do this, but thats between you and your distro.

I do think it's unfair to keep a deposit on a commodity good. It's not custom. They are all the same.
    But if that's the model you like by all means support that Distro. I'm done discussing. Have a wonderful Sunday.

#5515 1 year ago
    Quoted from mzhulk:

You know how to take the reservation, you just got to learn how to hold the reservation is what Jerry said

It is one of the classic scenes in the history of television. Legendary stuff

#5516 1 year ago

I do think it's unfair to keep a deposit on a commodity good. It's not custom. They are all the same.
    But if that's the model you like by all means support that Distro. I'm done discussing. Have a wonderful Sunday.

So you also disagree with earnest deposits in real estate? There are lots of houses out there and few are custom builds yet you are required to put down a non- refundable deposit.

#5517 1 year ago

When you do not run or own a buisness it's easy to say this or that. When you do run or own a business there are factors behind the scenes that many will not or can not understand.

#5518 1 year ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

So you also disagree with earnest deposits in real estate? There are lots of houses out there and few are custom builds yet you are required to put down a non- refundable deposit.

Thats all together a different animal. Have a happy Sunday! Go play some pinball.
    I just blew up a huge game on LOTR 196,031,630 but still couldn't make it to Valinor! Some day!

#5519 1 year ago
    Quoted from skink91:

You keep operating on this assumption that ‘they will sell them’ - that’s your disconnect. They are NOT guaranteed to do so.

It’s not a great system. Non refundable deposits should only really exist for custom orders or situations where money is needed up front to start a project.

With a game like GZ, distributors are probably taking as many as Stern will allocate, and they will all sell, so no need for deposits

On the other hand, if a distributor wasn’t planning on ordering any games from a future allocation of Mando, for example, but a customer made a specific request…a “commitment to buy” seems warranted

My issue in general was with a blanket “no refund” policy, which i personally haven’t even come across

#5520 1 year ago
    Quoted from mbl1116:

It’s not a great system. Non refundable deposits should only really exist for custom orders or situations where money is needed up front to start a project.
    With a game like GZ, distributors are probably taking as many as Stern will allocate, and they will all sell, so no need for deposits
    On the other hand, if a distributor wasn’t planning on ordering any games from a future allocation of Mando, for example, but a customer made a specific request…a “commitment to buy” seems warranted
    My issue in general was with a blanket “no refund” policy, which i personally haven’t even come across

That kind of comes around to why have refundable deposits… they are just interest lists where money is changing hands for no reason. My dealer only does interest lists and it probably saves him a lot of headaches, but they can run their businesses however they want and we just need to find one that meets our needs. The challenging time is when you are new to pinball and still think this works like regular modern retail. Once you get through that time there’s really not much excuse for the complaints as you should know what you’re getting into and what questions to ask up front.

#5521 1 year ago

To me having a refundable deposit encourages buyers to put down deposits with multiple distros and then leaves the distros really have not much of an idea of who really wants the pin and who doesn’t. I don’t see the point really. As was said above, might as well just have an interest list and leave it at that. I think somewhere in the middle is the right spot, refundable if you notify X weeks before delivery, non-refundable if you don’t.

#5522 1 year ago

Here is another way to look at the deposit.
    Don’t look at it as a deposit, look at it as a DOWN PAYMENT. You obviously connected with us because you WANT the game. I will get you the game. To show your good will that you are serious about making the purchase and claiming ownership to a position in my allocation. I’m collected a down payment from you the buyer for said game you are purchasing.

If the deposit or down payment is completely refundable, then what is the point of taking it in the first place???

Here is another way to look at it from the other side of the coin from me the dealer/distributor’s perspective.

Let’s say manufacture introduces a game (and there have been some like this in the past 10-15 years). Pictures drop on product launch and I receive 10 orders for the game out of the gate. These customers liked what they saw and committed to making the purchase by putting down a $500 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. Me the dealer is going to order from the manufacturer at least 10 games to cover the deposits collected and maybe a few more for stock. Did I originally intend to order 10+ games, no. I ordered enough to fulfill the orders placed by customers and a few for stock. Less demand = less ordered.

Games ship and let’s say I receive 13 total. Well I know 10 are already presold based off of preorders. Now I circle back around to the customers to let them know their game is here. After calling all 10 customers, 5 of them, now have cold feet, they don’t like the reviews they’re seeing on the game, they found it somewhere else sooner, pick whatever excuse you want. I refund these people their deposits and now I’m stuck with 5 additional games, I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM. That is cash flow now tied up in product I never intended to order in the first place.

Come on. This is a two way street and there has got to be some accountability on the buyer to make a good and well thought out decision on their end to make the purchase and follow through.

Having a refundable deposit/down payment leaves no accountability to the buyer. It’s just not a good idea in my opinion.

Let me finalize by saying no one yet has ever called in to place a preorder, found out the deposit was non-refundable and then decided not to place an order. It has literally been a non-issue. VERY RARELY has someone forfeit their deposit. Most everyone has followed through with their purchase and not every game is on a long backorder like GZ. Yes obviously someone passing on a GZ I have someone behind them that wants it…..but that’s not always the case with every title.

To say that I’m willing trying to do something shady by keeping someone’s deposit if they don’t want to follow through with the purchase is unjust. Both parties knew the terms upon making the preorder. Buyers just need some responsibility on their part, and honestly most everyone one of them do…so the non-refundable issue rarely even becomes an issue.

#5523 1 year ago

Don’t look at it as a deposit, look at it as a DOWN PAYMENT. You obviously connected with us because you WANT the game. I will get you the game. To show your good will that you are serious about making the purchase and claiming ownership to a position in my allocation. I’m collected a down payment from you the buyer for said game you are purchasing.
    If the deposit or down payment is completely refundable, then what is the point of taking it in the first place???
    Here is another way to look at it from the other side of the coin from me the dealer/distributor’s perspective.
    Let’s say manufacture introduces a game (and there have been some like this in the past 10-15 years). Pictures drop on product launch and I receive 10 orders for the game out of the gate. These customers liked what they saw and committed to making the purchase by putting down a $500 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. Me the dealer is going to order from the manufacturer at least 10 games to cover the deposits collected and maybe a few more for stock. Did I originally intend to order 10+ games, no. I ordered enough to fulfill the orders placed by customers and a few for stock. Less demand = less ordered.
    Games ship and let’s say I receive 13 total. Well I know 10 are already presold based off of preorders. Now I circle back around to the customers to let them know their game is here. After calling all 10 customers, 5 of them, now have cold feet, they don’t like the reviews they’re seeing on the game, they found it somewhere else sooner, pick whatever excuse you want. I refund these people their deposits and now I’m stuck with 5 additional games, I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM. That is cash flow now tied up in product I never intended to order in the first place.
    Come on. This is a two way street and there has got to be some accountability on the buyer to make a good and well thought out decision on their end to make the purchase and follow through.
    Having a refundable deposit/down payment leaves no accountability to the buyer. It’s just not a good idea in my opinion.
    Let me finalize by saying no one yet has ever called in to place a preorder, found out the deposit was non-refundable and then decided not to place an order. It has literally been a non-issue. VERY RARELY has someone forfeit their deposit. Most everyone has followed through with their purchase and not every game is on a long backorder like GZ. Yes obviously someone passing on a GZ I have someone behind them that wants it…..but that’s not always the case with every title.
    To say that I’m willing trying to do something shady by keeping someone’s deposit if they don’t want to follow through with the purchase is unjust. Both parties knew the terms upon making the preorder. Buyers just need some responsibility on their part, and honestly most everyone one of them do…so the non-refundable issue rarely even becomes an issue.

You do you and I will do me, unlikely our paths will cross as a result of our differences in philosophy. If you have enough customers to satisfy your needs then by all means continue on the same path forward. I respect that and have no issue. I played a ton of pinball on this Sunday and in the end that is all that really matters.

DDB95122-C647-46BB-9027-DE9BEC2D5369 (resized).jpegDDB95122-C647-46BB-9027-DE9BEC2D5369 (resized).jpeg
    #5524 1 year ago

I’m pro deposits.

With that being said there are threads to bitch about deposits. I created this one to post production updates you hear from distributors. Thanks.

#5525 1 year ago

I think the non refundable deposit is a valid business model. I think it’s also important for the business taking the deposit be real and forthcoming in the timeline of delivery. Distributors taking unlimited deposits in a cash grab and knowingly not having the allotments available for months or years is the issue.

#5526 1 year ago

As far as downpayments go, most pre-orders require non-refundable $1k-$2.5k deposit at time of order. You can’t cancel without losing the money. EXCEPT they allow you 1) to transfer ownership for a fee or 2) to move deposit to a future pin purchase. I am unsure what remedies are available for canceling on a $500 deal.

#5527 1 year ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

As far as downpayments go, most pre-orders require non-refundable $1k-$2.5k deposit at time of order. You can’t cancel without losing the money. EXCEPT they allow you 1) to transfer ownership for a fee or 2) to move deposit to a future pin purchase. I am unsure what remedies are available for canceling on a $500 deal.

If the price changes, you can legally get a full refund if you don't agree to the new price, since that's a material change of contract.

Non-refundable deposits with a 6 month time limit or something seems more fair. If the machine is not delivered in that time, you have the option of re-upping for 6 more months or a refund to become a free agent and sign with another team.

#5528 1 year ago
    Quoted from JustEverett:

They always run operator pros then the LEs then prems.

No - it USED to be premiums last. But they switched on the latest games.

My interpretation is they’ve been building more and more operator pros in the initial builds… lessening the urgency to build pros immediately after the LEs.

Too many home buyers are getting initial run games… that says to me they keep pumping that program.

#5529 1 year ago

Tldr - it’s a deposit, not a reservation

#5530 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

No - it USED to be premiums last. But they switched on the latest games.
    My interpretation is they’ve been building more and more operator pros in the initial builds… lessening the urgency to build pros immediately after the LEs.
    Too many home buyers are getting initial run games… that says to me they keep pumping that program.

I noticed that with bond. Although they could be running more home use pros at launch too.

#5531 1 year ago

I wonder if the people that want refundable deposits on games would be ok with the dealers having the same option. Basically the buyer can change their mind and ask for their deposit back, and likewise the dealer can also change their mind and choose not to order your game or sell it to someone else. That gives both buyer and dealer the option to change their minds, that's fair right?

#5532 1 year ago
    Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I wonder if the people that want refundable deposits on games would be ok with the dealers having the same option. Basically the buyer can change their mind and ask for their deposit back, and likewise the dealer can also change their mind and choose not to order your game or sell it to someone else. That gives both buyer and dealer the option to change their minds, that's fair right?

I personally would love to get rid of the deposit system and just sell a game when it’s actually available..preferably straight from the manufacturer - no games with favoritism, lists and FOMO.

#5533 1 year ago

There should be a production update soon but this is where we’re at currently.

Mar 2023 - Bond 60
    Mar 2023 - Foo Fighters Pro (mainly for ops)
    Mar 2023 - Foo Fighters LE
    Apr 2023 - Foo Fighters Premium
    Apr 2023 - Bond Pro & Premium
    May 2023 - Iron Maiden Pro & Premium
    Jun 2023 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
    Jun 2023 - JP Premium
    July 2023 - AIQ Pro & Premium
    July 2023 - FF Pro (home buyers)
    Aug 2023 - FF Premium
    Aug 2023 - Star Wars Pro & Premium
    Sep 2023 - Cornerstone - Rumored to be Venom
    Oct 2023 - JP Pro
    Nov 2023 - Godzilla Premium
    Nov 2023 - Mandalorian Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - Deadpool Pro & Premium
    Dec 2023 - Bond Pro

#5534 1 year ago
    Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Exactly. Can you imagine the thread that would be started if a distributor told a customer they were refunding their deposit because the game came in but they decided to sell the game to someone else? The pitchforks would be out in force.

The road has to go both ways.

#5535 1 year ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Tldr - it’s a deposit, not a reservation

So what's your point?

#5536 1 year ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Exactly. Can you imagine the thread that would be started if a distributor told a customer they were refunding their deposit because the game came in but they decided to sell the game to someone else? The pitchforks would be out in force.
    The road has to go both ways.

I’m fine with a $500 deposit as long as it is tied to a specific run. So if I give my dealer a $500 deposit for a machine in a run 6 months from now, I think I should be able to request a refund if I don’t make the cut when the run happens. This would prevent dealers from overselling their allocations, and just continuously pushing you out. And I realize it’s not always the dealers fault, but that seems fair to me.

#5537 1 year ago
    Quoted from ggg71:

I’m fine with a $500 deposit as long as it is tied to a specific run. So if I give my dealer a $500 deposit for a machine in a run 6 months from now, I think I should be able to request a refund if I don’t make the cut when the run happens. This would prevent dealers from overselling their allocations, and just continuously pushing you out. And I realize it’s not always the dealers fault, but that seems fair to me.

Agree, that would be fair.

#5538 1 year ago

Are you serious with the deposit stuff still? The OP asked to stay on topic and to take this discussion to an appropriate thread? I found it semi interesting at first but now it’s like beating a dead horse.

#5539 1 year ago

Start a new thread already. This thread is for people to see what titles stern is making besides the one they are waiting for.

#5540 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

Are you serious with the deposit stuff still? The OP asked to stay on topic and to take this discussion to an appropriate thread? I found it semi interesting at first but now it’s like beating a dead horse.

Quoted from desertT1:

Start a new thread already. This thread is for people to see what titles stern is making besides the one they are waiting for.

Yes please, before this thread gets shut down like the "Best of Pinside" Thread cause some people here REALLY struggle here with the "no, I have to be heard and YOU WILL LISTEN" BS.

And yes, I get the irony of me posting.....point is I don't want to see ANOTHER GOOD THREAD taken down because some people cant STFU. At that point, nearly all that's left is Pics of Gamerooms and Game Brought Home Today threads.

#5541 1 year ago

As an OP do I just press the trash bin icon and then everyone can’t see stupid posts or is this just for me?

#5542 1 year ago

The 10 week period beginning May, kickstarts Stern’s - Summer of Elwin 2023 pins. Come back Summer 2024 and Team Up with Elwin to fight angry shark fishermen.

2338275D-D868-41A9-911B-53E0488EA1C4.jpeg2338275D-D868-41A9-911B-53E0488EA1C4.jpeg
    #5543 1 year ago

I'm not sure if this is on topic or worthy of a separate post, but with Foo Fighters do we think we'll see more modern bands? I would kill for Blink-182, Muse, or Green day machine...

#5544 1 year ago
    Quoted from sdchoni:

I'm not sure if this is on topic or worthy of a separate post, but with Foo Fighters do we think we'll see more modern bands? I would kill for Blink-182, Muse, or Green day machine...

Here's a handy reference:
    Is it about what pinball machine is being manufactured right now? or when a certain existing game will be manufactured?
    No? -> off topic.

#5545 1 year ago
    Quoted from sdchoni:

I would love a Muse! Going to see them in concert tomorrow. Amazing in person.

You will see Elton John from jjp and prob ozzy or Black Sabbath is my guess. Doubtful on the others.

#5546 1 year ago
    Quoted from beltking:

I’m creating this post to discuss what machines are on the line currently at Stern pinball or any delay announcements. Distributors get a list but it’s nice to know what’s on the line now and what’s coming up.

Any other discussion is verboten.

#5547 1 year ago
    Quoted from beltking:

I would love a Muse! Going to see them in concert tomorrow. Amazing in person.
    You will see Elton John from jjp and prob ozzy or Black Sabbath is my guess. Doubtful on the others.

Saw Muse opening show in Chicago last week and they do not disappoint. It helps that they played a few of my favorites from the new album and the past songs. First time in a while I've been to a show and not known a set list. The stage show was pretty cool and Evanescence was a good opening act. Well worth the wait from the last tour, as will the Foo Fighters Premium coming in April! (and we're back on topic)

#5548 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Damn. Solid business plan.

#5549 1 year ago
    Quoted from pb456:

Damn. Solid business plan.

You'd be surprised how much they're paying these days - they were running a special around here for basically 1k per month for plasma donations. 2-3 months of that and we'd be able to make up the Pro -> Premium difference!

#5550 1 year ago

Are Mando toppers back on the line yet?

There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/111?hl=crumbalimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.