Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,159 posts
  • 858 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 minutes ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 533 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

glasses.gif
    nedry.gif
    snaps.gif
    Screenshot_20240318_201633_Chrome (resized).jpg
    IMG_8074 (resized).jpeg
    download (resized).jpeg
    7136153e-4781-4514-8f75-26077beb0e35-1655665323130 (resized).jpg
    designer-delays (resized).png
    image000000 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1455.gif
    Skinner (resized).png
    26CDA9FF-5625-4BC0-AECC-1FF8C139FBFB (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5780 (resized).png
    bobbymcgeestub.png
    JT.gif
    There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 164.
    #451 2 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

I love how they say Wonka LE is 1 of 200 “just made” and the playfields are cured! Thank goodness!
    [quoted image]

This dude is a salesman...

I trust what he says about as far as I can throw him (and yes Ive had personal experience dealing with them unfortunately)

I would trust his "in stock" or datelines on new ones zero percent.

#452 2 years ago

Thanks for the updated production schedule. I can only hope my JP prem is made during the Rush halt as it was set for dec21, but I saw cointaker adjusted jp prem to Q3 2022.

#453 2 years ago

Any solid info if Mandalorian Premiums are still on the line, and shipping this week?

#454 2 years ago

Are Rush back in production or is Mando still running? Any insights?

#455 2 years ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

Any solid info if Mandalorian Premiums are still on the line, and shipping this week?

One in the marketplace

#456 2 years ago

I have a deposit on one with Game exchange in Denver, I talked to them a couple days ago, and they said they except some in the next week, if not I'm gonna have to try one of the ones in the market place if they are still available by then. I just hope Stern isn't counting the ones going out now as their Feb production. Unless they produce enough to cover whats been ordered.

#457 2 years ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

I have a deposit on one with Game exchange in Denver, I talked to them a couple days ago, and they said they except some in the next week, if not I'm gonna have to try one of the ones in the market place if they are still available by then. I just hope Stern isn't counting the ones going out now as their Feb production. Unless they produce enough to cover whats been ordered.

I think the only reason it is on the line is because of Rush parts not arriving on time. That would make this run the Feb run, but moved up sooner to keep the line going. That's my assumption, of course.

#458 2 years ago
    Quoted from tkur85:

Thanks for the updated production schedule. I can only hope my JP prem is made during the Rush halt as it was set for dec21, but I saw cointaker adjusted jp prem to Q3 2022.

Wow, I hope that Q3 projection on JP Premium would only apply to new orders. I ordered one with Cointaker back in September, and I'm really hoping it arrives in April after having been pushed back from last December.

#459 2 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I think the only reason it is on the line is because of Rush parts not arriving on time. That would make this run the Feb run, but moved up sooner to keep the line going. That's my assumption, of course.

They built a few Mando premiums at the end of the December too, so here's hoping that small run plus this moved up run meets or exceeds what they planned on building in February and at least gets them through the launch orders.

I'd like to think that once they made the decision to start building Mando after the Rush parts delay that they would just finish out that run rather than stopping it if those parts show up this week.

#460 2 years ago

grumble grumble godzilla premium.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #461 2 years ago
    Quoted from KSP1138:

They built a few Mando premiums at the end of the December too, so here's hoping that small run plus this moved up run meets or exceeds what they planned on building in February and at least gets them through the launch orders.
    I'd like to think that once they made the decision to start building Mando after the Rush parts delay that they would just finish out that run rather than stopping it if those parts show up this week.

Agree... changeovers to different SKU's takes some amount of time, so they'd be weighing the pros/cons between "Just finish up these Mando Premiums" and "Add another changeover to get RUSH out closer to release."

With a backlog like Stern has, limiting unnecessary changeovers sounds like the smarter business decision. I don't think they're going to miss out on RUSH orders if they don't get it out quite as quick as previous releases. They want to make more machines so they can send out more invoices, and changeover hours generate no invoices.

EDIT: I say this as objectively as possible, given that I'm a hopeful recipient of one of these Mando Premiums.

#462 2 years ago

Anyone heard any updates on Deadpool if they are throwing any of them into production.

#463 2 years ago
    Quoted from drwicket:

Anyone heard any updates on Deadpool if they are throwing any of them into production.

laugh.giflaugh.gif
    #464 2 years ago
    Quoted from drwicket:

Last I heard was still July/August, have not seen or heard of any being run in lieu of Rush (like Mando Premium is).

#465 2 years ago

My father in law just messaged me that Aminis in Kansas said they got their stock in.

AEF4408E-B82A-41C8-8022-E390C66B73F3 (resized).jpegAEF4408E-B82A-41C8-8022-E390C66B73F3 (resized).jpeg
    #466 2 years ago
    Quoted from drwicket:

My father in law just messaged me that Aminis in Kansas said they got their stock in.
    [quoted image]

And they’re selling a premium for $11,999?? This can’t be real…

#467 2 years ago

They are a joke of a company. All of their prices are insanely high. $18,999 for the LE Godzilla.

#468 2 years ago

Is that an old stock DP though? it doesnt have IC

#469 2 years ago
    Quoted from drwicket:

[quoted image]

It's cuz they pay extra to Stern to get them first

#470 2 years ago
    Quoted from NoSkills:

Is that an old stock DP though? it doesnt have IC

It’s probably old stock / and no, those prices aren’t a joke. They quoted me $20k on a GZLE.

#471 2 years ago

yeah, uh well.... I just got a note from my dealer that his December DP Prem allotment is ready to ship as early as next week. I just got my updated invoice.

#472 2 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

It’s probably old stock / and no, those prices aren’t a joke. They quoted me $20k on a GZLE.

Only 17,999 now if you go with their floor demo machine.

#473 2 years ago
    Quoted from RobF:

yeah, uh well.... I just got a note from my dealer that his December DP Prem allotment is ready to ship as early as next week. I just got my updated invoice.

So Deadpool follows Mando while the wait for Rush parts continues?

#474 2 years ago
    Quoted from drwicket:

Not a newer build Deadpool as it doesnt have IC installed.

#475 2 years ago

Just got a call from my Distro. Very limited run of DP Prem was done due to Rush hold up. I’m getting #5 of his 6… I’m not joking. Have no idea how many will be in the wild. Mine will likely ship on Monday.

#476 2 years ago
    Quoted from drwicket:

Quoted from Broohaha:

Just got a call from my Distro. Very limited run of DP Prem was done due to Rush hold up. I’m getting #5 of his 6… I’m not joking. Have no idea how many will be in the wild. Mine will likely ship on Monday.

Sounds like we have the same distro haha.

#477 2 years ago
    Quoted from drwicket:

They are a joke of a company. All of their prices are insanely high. $18,999 for the LE Godzilla.

They are out of their minds. They offered me a discount of $2K for a GZ LE at the low price of $16K. I told them good luck and deleted the message.

#478 2 years ago
    Quoted from Broohaha:

Quoted from RobF:

Holy sh!t - hell froze over. I'm probably way down the list anyway but fingers crossed! - edit - didn't make the cut this time. bummer!

faint.giffaint.gif

#479 2 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

And they’re selling a premium for $11,999?? This can’t be real…

I've talked to Amini's before. This likely includes the price of their "white glove service" which includes home delivery and set up, dialing the machine in, and 2 years of free in home maintenance (or 100 per maintenance call but I can't remember.) They advertise the price to include the white glove service but will offer machines without their service. I've also been told that for some games, (LEs and maybe rare premiums like Deadpool) they will not sell it without their "white glove service." If I were forced into buying it, I would have them out on a service call every time rubber broke.

#480 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Holy sh!t - hell froze over. I'm probably way down the list anyway but fingers crossed! - edit - didn't make the cut this time. bummer!
    [quoted image]

When did you put your request in?

#481 2 years ago
    Quoted from Sleal16:

When did you put your request in?

not that long ago

#482 2 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

not that long ago

I might bug my dealer tomorrow. At putting the request late September I'm hoping I made this cut.

#483 2 years ago

Got confirmation my Deadpool premium will be here tomorrow or Monday. Have had mine in order since June!

#484 2 years ago
    Quoted from drwicket:

Got confirmation my Deadpool premium will be here tomorrow or Monday. Have had mine in order since June!

congrats!

#485 2 years ago
    Quoted from drwicket:

Nice!

#486 2 years ago

Just got the call, my DP Premium is shipping from Stern tomorrow.

#487 2 years ago

If they're starting Deadpool Premium, does anyone know if they're finished with all their Mando Premium orders?

#488 2 years ago
    Quoted from JackG:

If they're starting Deadpool Premium, does anyone know if they're finished with all their Mando Premium orders?

They better not be. My Mando Premium was ordered first week of release and I still don’t have it.

#489 2 years ago

For those that ordered DP premium earlier last year, were you originally told December 21’ before they moved it back?
    Just curious thx

#490 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

For those that ordered DP premium earlier last year, were you originally told December 21’ before they moved it back?
    Just curious thx

I ordered DP Pro the first week of October, and it was supposed to be out in December 2021 for the Pre-Godzilla pro price.

#491 2 years ago

When do the Strange Things Premiums go back in production?

#492 2 years ago
    Quoted from unlockpinball:

I heard they're already discontinued

#493 2 years ago
    Quoted from unlockpinball:

Retired. Done.

#494 2 years ago

Such a short run. Premiums are in lower production numbers than LE's Was hoping they would fix the many many issues on the Premium. The Pro leaves out too many features than the Premium. Have to pass on this title then.

#495 2 years ago

Watch out for other licenses to expire - they seem to dribble out lately

#496 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Just curious thx

Yes for me.

#497 2 years ago

Checking in in case it helps anyone else, I received a Mandalorian Premium today, born last Friday (Jan 21).

#498 2 years ago
    Quoted from JStoltz:

Checking in in case it helps anyone else, I received a Mandalorian Premium today, born last Friday (Jan 21).

Nice! It is an awesome game... tough but I like it!

#499 2 years ago

Same here. Was scheduled for December. My distro had 6 DP prems. I got #5. Should ship next week.

#500 2 years ago

Was told yesterday that my Deadpool Premium will be shipping this Monday.

There are 8,159 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-on-the-line-at-stern-pinball-delays/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.