(Topic ID: 111502)

What is next Stern title/designer/programmer?

By Whysnow

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Aurich
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Double_Dare_Nick_by_Domafox[1].jpg
    hey-dude-drinking-game-with-words[1].jpg
    nelliePlayfield.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I have not been paying attention much but wanted to know what the details are.

Any solid idea on what the next game is?
    Who is the designer? I thought John T was up next again?
    Who is the programmer?
    When will it launch?

#4 9 years ago

OK, so on the line currently is TWD primarily with IMVE, ST, Mustang, Met, and ACDC all listed as currnet on Stern's website which I assume means they are still being made as demand sees fit?

MMr is just around the corner

WMBJM is slated for spring release

John T next game designer also up for spring time.
    Anyone have any good guess or info on what the title will be or who is the programmer?
    I do know that it will have more than 2 flippers which is great news in my book as John T really shines on layouts with more than 2 flippers IMHO.

Also, which distributor usuually is able to get games the quickest from release date? i.e. say I wanted to put a deposit down now for the next game (spring 2015) in a PRO model and wanted to be one of the first to get it (so I can put it on route for others to play) who is the best to go with? also want the best price obviously

#5 9 years ago

any other insider info (rumored) that people can share on the next title or programmer?

#9 9 years ago

whatever happened to the muppets rumors? all fake?

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Angry Birds is scrapped.
    Muppets is a 50/50 Gary thinks it's to kiddy.
    I think Toy Story would be a good sell.

I would be much happier with any of those or Redbull Adrenaline sports then some of the other junk mentioned.

Really hoping for a great theme I like for John T's next title.
    3 flippers at least! Hopefully Tanio and crew takes my suggestion of more player controlled features also (like player controlled diverts or up-posts). Would love a unique layout and some interesting ruleset (i.e. Congo esque in choose your own adventure style).

#42 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Yeah? You gonna buy a new Stern game instead of preordering games that won't deliver for years?

possibly for route. I am out of room at home so preordering games that take years works for both my budget and space constraints.

I do really enjoy many John T games, so hoping his next one is something with a fun layout and good theme.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-next-stern-titledesignerprogrammer?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.