New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 277009)

what is my Genie worth? (TOTAN parts)

By PINBELL

45 days ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 days ago by pinheadpierre
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 45 days ago

hi guys!
I just found a box of TOTAN parts, after having sold the machine years ago. I have a nos Genie figure, but I also gave another one(with the target assembly). I know just the genie goes for$40-$50, but what about the one with the mech? Are these available, or unobtaniun??? Thanks for any help!

#2 45 days ago

It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it . Honestly though, I enjoy helping people out so I give great deals on parts, and small stuff I give away.

#3 45 days ago

I saw the genie mech on one of the sites for $99 recently. It did not include the genie but did include the green targets.

#4 45 days ago

Perhaps try the TOTAN club, mabe someone is need of this part

#5 45 days ago

Thanks, guys!!!

#6 45 days ago

Depends on how many times it’s been rubbed by previous owners. Usually three times max, then most or all of the value is gone.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside