Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by BVM
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IJ_011.JPG
IJ_005.JPG
IJ_004.JPG
IJ_003.JPG
IJ_002.JPG
IJ_001.JPG

#1 7 years ago

I am thinking about trading my IJ. I see that prices are going up and up might want to shake things up a bit. I have the lost plastic but it is not installed also have a bag of plastics. Head is in great shape. How much should I ask for it cash. I may sell or trade not sure yet.

IJ_001.JPG IJ_002.JPG IJ_003.JPG IJ_004.JPG IJ_005.JPG IJ_011.JPG

#2 7 years ago

Cabinet looks to have the standard fade, but not bad overall.

#3 7 years ago

3.5K is a good starting point. Add or subtract from there.

#4 7 years ago

Looks real nice, probably between 3.5-4.5k pending specific details.

#5 7 years ago

Out here, at $4500 it would be sold the first day. Don't take advice from anyone telling you $3500.

#6 7 years ago

Ij is the next pin I'm saving for. . Save it for me! Looks nice.

#7 7 years ago

There is no way you can buy an IJ for $3500. I would say $4500 as a starting point given what is going on for A title games.

#9 7 years ago

But eBay says $5900 to $8500...?

/end sarcasm

#10 7 years ago

4.5K+/-500 with fade and 100% working with nice but not pristine play field. IMO

#11 7 years ago

Saw one with Lost Plastic and cabinet fade go for $3850 in California so my prediction is that its worth around that price.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from xtracrazi:

There is no way you can buy an IJ for $3500. I would say $4500 as a starting point given what is going on for A title games.

+1

Best pinball ever made...if i could get Indy in good shape for $3500 i could see me quite happily having 2 Indys in my collection

#13 7 years ago

Interesting how much it's worth when you own it. I've seen very few nice examples. This title gets routed hard and almost all of them are faded. Good luck finding the art set for a restore. You're going to dig deep for that. Nice ones will fetch a good price but in average, good condition mid 4K's? C'mon people, it's not the Ark of the Covenant. 3.5K isn't an absurd figure. Based on what I've seen, compared to what people are asking, it's a good place to start. Will it add up to 4.5k-5K, it's possible. Will it go down? sure. I have a friend who pick up an IJ beater from 2.5K. I stick to the middle figure based on my experience, and I also took into consideration it was going to be a cash sale/trade in OH. Midwest has an abundant supply of pins. It's not the pacific northwest or au. I hope you get asking price or more.

#14 7 years ago

I agree 4-4.5K for a nice one with slightly faded cab.

If you had lost plastic, mods, clear coated PF, chrome or brass siderails, lockbar etc.., Then its a High End game with a high End price tag.

My advise is list it for 4.5K and you can always entertain offers for less.

#15 7 years ago

Anywhere in California you will sell that for 4-4500 within a few hours.... Trust me

#16 7 years ago

Please can you add flipper photos?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside