JD & DH 029.JPG
JD & DH 025.JPG
JD & DH 021.JPG
JD & DH 014.JPG
JD & DH 017.JPG
image-827.jpg
001.JPG
005.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Interested in buying a JD pin. Curious as to the range this pin goes for considering its condition and upgrades. Could a few of the owners past and present chime in and tell me what they paid? Also interested to know if any are currently on the market. Thanks everyone.

Info: I am a Sheriff's Deputy and I am interested in a law enforcement theme. Out of the ones I know about (Robo Cop, Lethal Weapons, Police Force, High Speed, etc ) JD appeals to me the most. And on a side note, if you haven't seen the movie starting Karl Urban, please do. It's so badass!!!

#3 10 years ago

Dammit, how do I edit the topic? Missed a D there at the end.

#5 10 years ago

Thanks Luke

#8 10 years ago

Wow you're kidding. Seems cheap to me compared to what I dropped on Iron Man. Is it the age of the pin or not much a game that drives the price down? I love the theme. How does the game play?

#12 10 years ago

^^^^^If you ever wanted to sell yours, PM me^^^^^

#21 10 years ago

Man I didnt even think about Dirty Harry or Last Action Hero for the police theme. Still like JD the best as the them. Full disclosure: I haven't played any of them.

#30 10 years ago

Well, question answered. Thanks you guys as usual. I have my range now. Now comes the hard part of convincing the wife I need another pin

#32 10 years ago

Oh man that is brilliant and it just might work

#34 10 years ago

Oh shit. Thanks for the advice anyway. I'm still gonna try it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-judge-dreds-price-range?tu=grinder901 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.