JD & DH 025.JPG
JD & DH 021.JPG
JD & DH 014.JPG
JD & DH 017.JPG
image-827.jpg
001.JPG
005.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Interested in buying a JD pin. Curious as to the range this pin goes for considering its condition and upgrades. Could a few of the owners past and present chime in and tell me what they paid? Also interested to know if any are currently on the market. Thanks everyone.

Info: I am a Sheriff's Deputy and I am interested in a law enforcement theme. Out of the ones I know about (Robo Cop, Lethal Weapons, Police Force, High Speed, etc ) JD appeals to me the most. And on a side note, if you haven't seen the movie starting Karl Urban, please do. It's so badass!!!

#2 10 years ago

"JD is a $1400 game folks!"

#3 10 years ago

Dammit, how do I edit the topic? Missed a D there at the end.

#4 10 years ago

edit the 1st post

#5 10 years ago

Thanks Luke

#6 10 years ago

$1000 (for unshopped and needs work) to $2200 (for beautiful, amazing shape) seems to be about right.

JD is a *spectacular* game.

#7 10 years ago

Bought a nice one for our local YMCA at $1K.

These go cheap.

#8 10 years ago

Wow you're kidding. Seems cheap to me compared to what I dropped on Iron Man. Is it the age of the pin or not much a game that drives the price down? I love the theme. How does the game play?

#9 10 years ago

I have one. If you find a working one for 1K, consider yourself lucky. 1500-2200 sounds about right to me.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

"JD is a $1400 game folks!"

I'll just buy the remake at $800.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

If you find a working one for 1K, consider yourself lucky.

I will be selling it soon for $1K, as the kids don't really like it.

Maybe someone will get lucky!

#12 10 years ago

^^^^^If you ever wanted to sell yours, PM me^^^^^

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

^^^^^If you ever wanted to sell yours, PM me^^^^^

PM sent!

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

I will be selling it soon for $1K, as the kids don't really like it.
Maybe someone will get lucky!

and maybe if you dont like your BBB just send us a PM too. ; P heh

#15 10 years ago

Had a guy tell me JD goes for $3k all day recently. I laughed and said glws. It's an ok game, not good for small collections in my opinion. I would top out at $2k for a nice one.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Had a guy tell me JD goes for $3k all day recently. I laughed and said glws. It's an ok game, not good for small collections in my opinion. I would top out at $2k for a nice one.

BTW how many pins is a small collection

your looks pretty Impressive

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

1500-2200 sounds about right to me.

Exactly ,, The 1K day's have Been Gone !!! JD is a Cool Pin ..

001.JPG001.JPG 005.JPG005.JPG
#18 10 years ago

Bought a project JD last year need a bit of work and parts for 1000, sold it for 1800. have another nice example pd 2k for it. So in my opinion 1500 to 2500

#19 10 years ago

Nice JD, you luv those CT kits B_R

#20 10 years ago

JD goes from 1500-2500. I think games at 1000 are more a blip on the range or projects. Its a great game that will kick your butt. Its not the best game in a one or two game collection as you have to be in the mood to play it. It is a keeper though as no game gives you what JD has going for it. As for the OPs theme I have three DMDs that are law enforcement and was not even going for that , just happened they found me. I have Judge Dredd, Dirty Harry and Last Action Hero.

#21 10 years ago

Man I didnt even think about Dirty Harry or Last Action Hero for the police theme. Still like JD the best as the them. Full disclosure: I haven't played any of them.

#22 10 years ago

I have a fully working, all polished up, deadworld mod, and Led JD that I would sell for $1900.

#23 10 years ago

Wow. Someone has gotten hooked!

I think there are other police themes - Lethal Weapon 3, Police Force, etc.
Most of them are a bit older, my personal preference would be to go JD, but I've only owned LAH. I'd assume I'd be paying up to 2500 for a really nice one, but no more than 2 for a players quality. Lots of wear would move me on down the price range.

#24 10 years ago

Not trying to cause a fight here but Dirty Harry is overall, a better game than JD. I would probably own a DH if two friends in my league didn't also have one... Also, JD really has nothing to do with law enforcement. In DH, you are a pissed off cop with an attitude in the entire game. Really makes for entertaining pinball.

#25 10 years ago

Also: Deadworld mod is important - its the way the pin was originally designed. I also like this police theme compared to a couple of the others because it is not movie based.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

$1000 (for unshopped and needs work) to $2200 (for beautiful, amazing shape) seems to be about right.
JD is a *spectacular* game.

I'll take as many as you can find for $1000.I know recently of 3 that have sold recently for $2600,$2800 and one on ebay sold at $3200

#27 10 years ago

JD is a keeper for me and I love the game. Unshopped, depending on what it needs $1500-1700. Needing nothing is a bigger range depending on condition and LEDs. I would put it at $2200-3200.

#28 10 years ago

I just sold an unfaded one that had the deadworld mod and topper for $1900.

#29 10 years ago

There you go, right on.

#30 10 years ago

Well, question answered. Thanks you guys as usual. I have my range now. Now comes the hard part of convincing the wife I need another pin

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Well, question answered. Thanks you guys as usual. I have my range now. Now comes the hard part of convincing the wife I need another pin

Tell her that it was originally $4000 and you talked the guy down to $2000 with your awesome negotiating skills.

#32 10 years ago

Oh man that is brilliant and it just might work

#33 10 years ago

I will tell you that I am recently divorced so maybe you shouldn't listen to me...

#34 10 years ago

Oh shit. Thanks for the advice anyway. I'm still gonna try it.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

I will tell you that I am recently divorced so maybe you shouldn't listen to me

Now that's funny!

#36 10 years ago

To me a small collection is 5-7 pins, medium is 8-40, large collection is 40+.

I prefer to have a diverse collection because having games from just one era is kinda blah. =D I like all games.

#37 10 years ago

I've owned almost all the 90's B/W games. Judge dredd is one of the few I missed and had to get back.
Mines clearcoated and fully restored except for ramps but still looks good.
probably have close to $3k in it but it's not for sale.

the best PLAYING widebody out there next to TZ IMHO.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

the best PLAYING widebody out there next to TZ

So True! Finally got mine all dialed in and loving it. Got my TZ and JD next to each other. Keepers for sure!

#39 10 years ago

Mine is absolutely dialed in.

I would not take a penny less than $3100 for it.

Where I live, TMNT is a $1100 game. Don't know what y'all are smoking for JD for $1400... Haha. Hell I've seen spy hunter go for $1200.

image-827.jpgimage-827.jpg

#40 10 years ago

Well looK-y here ... Just got it N .. B-tween $ 1 & 2K

JD & DH 017.JPGJD & DH 017.JPG
JD & DH 014.JPGJD & DH 014.JPG
JD & DH 021.JPGJD & DH 021.JPG
JD & DH 025.JPGJD & DH 025.JPG

#41 10 years ago

Nice one B_R, are you doing a shop out & LED's, wonder how long this hangs around

You guys are killing me, mines JD is coming

#42 10 years ago

JD left an hour ago , Darkfaith traded me a F'n Nice Dirty Harry for it and delivered it from W.V .. The JD is Nice as well !! I Had 2 Own another DH

JD & DH 029.JPGJD & DH 029.JPG
JD & DH 032.JPGJD & DH 032.JPG
JD & DH 033.JPGJD & DH 033.JPG

#43 10 years ago

C@@l, Luv them & leave them

#44 10 years ago

Congratulations.....?

#45 10 years ago

Good info in this thread... I am looking for a nice JD. Will be posting a FS/FT thread later this morning. Need to make room so TSPP, BR and a SWE1/RFM combo got to go. PM me if you have a JD and are looking for any of those three pins.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

JD left an hour ago , Darkfaith traded me a F'n Nice Dirty Harry for it and delivered it from W.V .. The JD is Nice as well !! I Had 2 Own another DH

I have a JD and a DH....IMHO, DH all day long over the JD, just saying.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from blackjack33:

I have a JD and a DH....IMHO, DH all day long over the JD, just saying.

I'll 2nd that !!!!!!

DH New Chrome Lock bar 005.JPGDH New Chrome Lock bar 005.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-judge-dreds-price-range and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.