25%
  • TOTAN 72 votes
    25%
  • CV 92 votes
    32%
  • WCS94 55 votes
    19%

(291 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

After seeing some of the other threads and posts on JPop's games, I was curious to see what people actually think is his best game from the pinside top 100.

#2 6 years ago

My favorite to play is WCS94, but I think his best game is ToM. CV is the only game of his that I don't really click with.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

My favorite to play is WCS94, but I think his best game is ToM. CV is the only game of his that I really don't like and I feel is overrated.

I haven't really played WCS94, but I like TOM and CV. I prefer CV though. I just think it has more going on. And Im probably one of the few people who enjoys a couple of video modes.

#4 6 years ago

I hate the video modes in CV, and I think that the game is just too scattered. I get how people can like it, but it's too messy for me.

#5 6 years ago

I'll go with WCS94. In my very modest collection and would have a hard time letting go of it. Would have to be for something really spectacular in my opinion - say a WH20! Hearing "GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAL" just never gets old or me!

#6 6 years ago

WCS94 just doesn't do it for me while I love all the other ones. It's mostly the theme that kills it for me I guess.

#7 6 years ago

IMO it is TOTAN I just love the look, sound, and layout of it. He has designed some classic pins that is for sure!

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I hate the video modes in CV

I can understand why. Not a whole lot going on. I prefer the IJ video modes.

#9 6 years ago

Just picked up a sweet minty fresh CV last week. Waiting on home roms and possibly going to through LEDs on it. Welcome to the circus!! Need a manual if anyone has one they can part with.

#10 6 years ago

CV with WCS94 a close second

#11 6 years ago

The cool thing about JPop is that he's a total non-conformist. Even if you hate one of his games, you still have to respect that he had the guts to break the mold and make it. Pinball needs more guys like him.

#12 6 years ago

wcs - cv/totan -- tom ------------- sw:e1

#13 6 years ago

It's neck-n-neck for me with CV and WCS. I voted WCS only because I knew it would need the love.......and I have one

#15 6 years ago

Where is Episode 1??

WCS is the best of the Jpops.

#16 6 years ago

For me, it's def CV, but yeah I understand it's not for everyone.

#17 6 years ago

Oh, how to pick only one! Favorite would probably be CV for me, but WCS is a close second followed very closely by TOTAN. The only one of those games I don't care for is TOM, and even in that case, I think the machine has a lot going for it. I just personally can't stand the sound - the voices just *bug* me for whatever reason, to the point where it really takes away the enjoyment of the game for me.

#18 6 years ago

SWE1 baby! *runs*

Totally kidding. ToM for me.

#19 6 years ago

Now that I have installed color changing LEDs, and other color in strategic locations, TOM is once again a machine that rivals any. It just needed a little update. I'm goin' with TOM.

#20 6 years ago

For me it's a no brainer: Cirqus Voltaire!

#21 6 years ago

SWE1 not kidding

#22 6 years ago

TOTAN: yes, it's not a player's pin, but it's beautiful to look at and the toys are unmatched in any other Jpop pin.

#23 6 years ago

I had a CV and it is a masterpiece to look at but no where near as elegant looking or sounding as TOM or TOTAN.

#24 6 years ago

I'll still go with TOM.

#25 6 years ago

All of them!

#26 6 years ago

He hasn't finished it yet. Hopefully soon.

#27 6 years ago

Cv and Tom are a tie for me but since cv usually cost 2k more, I vote Tom.
And cv video modes are horrible.

#28 6 years ago

Love them all. JPOP fanboy. But if i had to pick...

CV

Its the total package for me.

#29 6 years ago

CV is my pick with the 2.0 Home Roms.

#30 6 years ago

World Cup by a mile. If it had some pretty fantasy theme slapped on it, it would be worth 8k.

#31 6 years ago

What is JPOP's favorite?

#32 6 years ago

Love CV, but I think WCS is more fun.

#33 6 years ago

Gonna go with CV. It's one of those rare "full package" pins. Layout, art, toys, rules, music, it's all spot on.

#34 6 years ago

Magic Girl or BHZA as he will probably make the most profit on them and be the most creative without the WMS bosses telling him to cut costs.

#35 6 years ago

After the bashing that TOTAN and TOM got in some recent threads, it's not surprising that CV is the leader. It always seems that game gets more respect in discussions than the others.

I will say though that I am surprised to see WCS giving TOM a run for it's money (21 vs 17 votes currently). Makes me think maybe I shoulda added SWE1 and see how it would do.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

After the bashing that TOTAN and TOM got in some recent threads, it's not surprising that CV is the leader. It always seems that game gets more respect in discussions than the others.
I will say though that I am surprised to see WCS giving TOM a run for it's money (21 vs 17 votes currently). Makes me think maybe I shoulda added SWE1 and see how it would do.

Just realized you didn't add them all! shame on you

#37 6 years ago

He's working on his second magic themed pin so, I would think that his favorite would be TOM.

#38 6 years ago

For me, WCS.

The others are OK, but they aren't WCS.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Just realized you didn't add them all! shame on you

I thought it was possible (however remote) that the SWE1 fan might this thread. So in order not to anger him I snuck this little caveat in the original post:

Quoted from sammiesguys:

his best game from the pinside top 100

#40 6 years ago

I like all his games. I own a wcs94 but I would have to say my favorite overall is Tom. Close 2nd would be Totan. Totan is the best looking but I love the flow on Tom. Worst is prob episode 1. Not that it's a bad game but the other ones are soo much better.

#41 6 years ago

All 4 of those machines are classics and very fun to play. I'll pick TOM, but just barely.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

He's working on his second magic themed pin so, I would think that his favorite would be TOM.

What is he working on?

#43 6 years ago

CV with the home roms is an incredible game. Shopped with LEDs and it is timeless. Just played a game on mine.

#44 6 years ago

TOTAN is my favorite "The Duke" machine but, the rock-solid gameplay/flow of WCS94 is just too good.
TOM's layout IS growing on me though...

#45 6 years ago

CV for me, second would be WCS. I have SWEP1, and it's not as bad as I always heard it was....

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Cv and Tom are a tie for me but since cv usually cost 2k more, I vote Tom.
And cv video modes are horrible.

Maybe,but not Roonie.A little Aussie flavour never hurt anybody.

'Bonza mate,now I'm off to the footy' Yes the 'footy' all starts up again in a couple of weeks.

The North Melbourne Kangaroos are going to kick #ss this season !!

Sav Rocca is an ex North Melbourne player doing good things with the Washington Redskins.What a way to finish your career off.

The man always had a booming kick.

#47 6 years ago

ToM and CV have hands down the worst video modes ever.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

ToM and CV have hands down the worst video modes ever.

Roonie is better than afm's vid.

#49 6 years ago

No way ToM is better than WCS94 (and I'm not saying that because I own a WCS, ToM just isn't that fun).

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

Roonie is better than afm's vid.

Lol seriously???

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 235.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 11.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Roswell, GA
Hardware
CPR Playfields
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 32.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside