5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by xpinchris
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hey guys,

for some time I have been following Xpin pinball's website to see if anything is moving there. It seems the Controller boards are going out of stock and and no new parts are released. Some time back I hd emailed with BRett, who told me he was planning to come out with some PDBs etc. However, that has been 2 years ago and nothing seems to be moving.

Does anyone here have information on them? Just curious.

#2 5 years ago

Just emailed back and forth with Brett yesterday on a tech support thing. Definitely actively shipping product.

Can’t speak for development on new product.

4 weeks later
    #3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Kobaja:

Hey guys,
    for some time I have been following Xpin pinball's website to see if anything is moving there. It seems the Controller boards are going out of stock and and no new parts are released. Some time back I hd emailed with BRett, who told me he was planning to come out with some PDBs etc. However, that has been 2 years ago and nothing seems to be moving.
    Does anyone here have information on them? Just curious.

Yes, we are definitely still shipping product and have had several new products under development this year. Feel free to e-mail us and Brett can let you know how the development is going.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-going-on-at-x-pin-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.