What is Freddy worth?

By crassmage

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking to see what a avg. condition Freddy goes for these days as I may be getting one tomorrow and just needed a common consensus on it. DMD seems good PF isnt worn cab looks ok. Head works..... I wont divulge what I will be paying as it could skew price quotes. Thanks

#2 10 years ago

Are the fingers on the glove broken or not? This probably changes the price 20%.

It is a simple game and never got much love. I would say $1,400 in this area.

#3 10 years ago

I *might* take one if someone paid me.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Not really what i am getting at. Looking for prices. Thanks for your opinion though

#5 10 years ago

It does have broken fingers as a lot of them do. I thought they had a repro out for those......I can always macguyver it.

#6 10 years ago

Sold mine at the Texas Pinball Festival back in march this year for $1k

#7 10 years ago

No more than $1300 -- and yes, I have owned Freddy

#8 10 years ago

I sold my Freddy for $1800 about a month ago. Of course it had a repro glove flipper, NOS translite, a NOS decal set, NOS paperwork and several replacement plastics so that added to the price. Plus the buyer had been looking for one for a while. I would say $1300 to $1400 is fair for one in average condition. There were only a few thousand made. They don't come up to often.

The glove flippers were reproed. I got mine from Steve at PBR a couple of years ago so you might check with him to see if he still has them. I think it was around $75. It was well worth the money as it much more durable then the original. Even after several direct hits from air balls it still looked perfect.

#9 10 years ago

Thanks direwolf, that hit the spot. I think I am convinced. So between the 1000- 1400 range is a good average. Thanks all

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

No more than $1300 -- and yes, I have owned FREDDY

Me too. Game is booooorrrrring. Not bad in a big line up. But with 1-3 pins I wouldn't pay more then 900.00 knowing what I know now.

#11 10 years ago

I miss my Freddy !! 9)

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from crassmage:

Looking to see what a avg. condition FREDDY goes for these days as I may be getting one tomorrow and just needed a common consensus on it. DMD seems good PF isnt worn cab looks ok. Head works..... I wont divulge what I will be paying as it could skew price quotes. Thanks

Asking 1500, paid 1300. Has clean boards and is solid other than glove and cabinet dings.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

haha good call

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Asking 1500, paid 1300. Has clean boards and is solid other than glove and cabinet dings.

I skipped it. It was in WI and the guy was named Rusty even. Funny coincidence.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Me too. Game is booooorrrrring. Not bad in a big line up. But with 1-3 pins I wouldn't pay more then 900.00 knowing what I know now.

Well, it was a nice one (minus those pesky flashers).

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from crassmage:

I skipped it. It was in WI and the guy was named Rusty even. Funny coincidence.

Not so much. I sold it to him.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-freddy-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.