20160220_214712_resized_(resized).jpg
spam1_(resized).jpg
62031d25b75091e174fd0f7ba976e417c701014c_(resized).jpeg
81d22e5031ebdbee58730c3a34c5610e99b2c79a_(resized).jpeg
f85515c0626d6f505c629593d1e1f25b6d7df506_(resized).jpeg
IMG_0575_(resized).JPG
IMG_0574_(resized).JPG
IMG_0573_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

What did I do? Thumb down your spam posts? Please put in another 5 years and you might earn the right to call someone a troll.

Give me a break this isn't a career dude. Lol @ the fact that you just took the time to say "put in 5 more years" like this is a job, take a look at my steadily growing feedback, ive sold 20k worth of things on pinside and shipped pinball games clear across the U.S. all i see on your profile is NOTHING. It's because of things like this that ALOT of the people in pinball don't say anything or are not even on groups as they don't want their hobby ruined by high school shenanigans. So yeah when you thumbs down a post that simply says "my mustang for your xmen" that is far from a spam post but it sure shows how much of a troll you are. This will be the last time i acknowledge your child like behavior, the only reason i don't block you is i find you amusing so thank you for that. Troll on and enjoy following every post i make so you can thumbs down and get some form of gratification, i am glad i can be part of what makes you happy

Now back to the for sale thread that you haven't contributed anything too.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Give me a break this isn't a career dude. Lol @ the fact that you just took the time to say "put in 5 more years" like this is a job, take a look at my steadily growing feedback, ive sold 20k worth of things on pinside and shipped pinball games clear across the U.S. all i see on your profile is NOTHING. It's because of things like this that ALOT of the people in pinball don't say anything or are not even on groups as they don't want their hobby ruined by high school shenanigans. So yeah when you thumbs down a post that simply says "my mustang for your xmen" that is far from a spam post but it sure shows how much of a troll you are. This will be the last time i acknowledge your child like behavior, the only reason i don't block you is i find you amusing so thank you for that. Troll on and enjoy following every post i make so you can thumbs down and get some form of gratification, i am glad i can be part of what makes you happy
Now back to the for sale thread that you haven't contributed anything too.

#53 8 years ago

that's what it's about Jonathan, . PLAYING PINBALL

Now back to the thread

My mustang pro for someone's xmen? or???????

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

What did I do? Thumb down your spam posts? Please put in another 5 years and you might earn the right to call someone a troll.

Why are you even *IN* a thread for Va/NC/SC?

We already have enough damn unwelcome yankees down here in the South.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Why are you even *IN* a thread for Va/NC/SC?
We already have enough damn unwelcome yankees down here in the South.

drops the mic

#57 8 years ago

rrwoz off the market (put some playing time on it and changed my mind)up

Do you have the RRWOZ on CL is see everyday for sale? If not, my apologies.

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Do you have the RRWOZ on CL is see everyday for sale? If not, my apologies.

actually i took that down but it never came off :/ It says deleted on my cl profile, not sure what happened. Decided to keep WOZ after hitting some killer modes while stacking.

#59 8 years ago

Mustang pro still up for grabs in N.C. its on the market.

just pm me trying to sell it to get xmen

#61 8 years ago

@ happilymarried05 trying to find one local to play to see if I like it. Ford & Mustang fan here, have had several Mustangs starting with a 73 Mach I, last one was an 06. So the theme is nice. Need to get a feel for the play before I spend my Secret Pinball Stash Fund

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from rbissett:

@ happilymarried05 trying to find one local to play to see if I like it. Ford & Mustang fan here, have had several Mustangs starting with a 73 Mach I, last one was an 06. So the theme is nice. Need to get a feel for the play before I spend my Secret Pinball Stash Fund

well its here for ya lol

raleigh nc
minty fresh

#63 8 years ago

mustang bump

#65 8 years ago

Make a separate thread for it and bump it all day long. This is spam in a regional for sale thread.

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Make a separate thread for it and bump it all day long. This is spam in a regional for sale thread.

spam1_(resized).jpgspam1_(resized).jpg

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

spam1_(resized).jpg

You have no idea if I have a place in NC and how many cars I bought at leith, secondly I can post in whatever thread I want including pinball bash. Still spam bumping over and over in this thread.

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

spam1_(resized).jpg

Shlockdoc actually makes frequent road trips from Jersey to Florida, and also frequently picks up games along the route. He has more of a right to be here than I do...even though I bought your AC/DC, and would buy machines from you again. So it actually makes sense for BOTH of us to stalk this thread.

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

You have no idea if I have a place in NC and how many cars I bought at leith, secondly I can post in whatever thread I want including pinball bash. Still spam bumping over and over in this thread.

Impossible!

I find it illogical that anyone who has a place in NC would choose to actually live in NJ.

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Shlockdoc actually makes frequent road trips from Jersey to Florida, and also frequently picks up games along the route. He has more of a right to be here than I do...even though I bought your AC/DC, and would buy machines from you again. So it actually makes sense for BOTH of us to stalk this thread.

Wait, that was a LOAN!

I thought you were bringing back that ACDC?!?!?!!

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

I find it illogical that anyone who has a place in NC would choose to actually live in NJ.

Our state is awesome. Your state has good BBQ and nice furniture.

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Wait, that was a LOAN!
I thought you were bringing back that ACDC?!?!?!!

Not even close to the chopping block for me.

#73 8 years ago

Gone for days only to come back and see schlock still trolling, You realize i started this thread correct? Get a life dude. Seriously. Do you see me following you around and posting on everything you do? NO why? You are irrelevant, obviously i am relevant in your world because well here we sit.

Mustang still up for grabs

#74 8 years ago

Gone for days and I am the first thing you post about upon your return. Oh you started the thread so grown up of you.

#75 8 years ago

Would like to trade my IJ for something else on my wishlist.

few pics here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s622o58630l7vw2/AAC4lW85AfPFPI80ITOmSO96a?dl=0

If no trades pan out I will likely post it up for sale in a month or two.

#76 8 years ago

I didn't realize married5times started this thread...I am moving in now!

#77 8 years ago

MMP has great pins and does an EXCELLENT job cleaning and shopping so please buy with confidence. I am sure his IJ looks great

#78 8 years ago

I have a Jurassic Park for sale in York, SC just south of Charlotte. Posted an ad in the market section.

#79 8 years ago

not sure if it has sold but saw this on craigslist

winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

#80 8 years ago

bride of pinbot sold pending pickup on March 1st

monopoly still available

#81 8 years ago

JP is sold.

Thanks!

#82 8 years ago

I'd also consider swapping my MET pro for a TWD pro if anyone is ready for a change. Unfortunate problem of having a small collection.

#83 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Gone for days and I am the first thing you post about upon your return. Oh you started the thread so grown up of you.

smh, well i have 3 kids so I am going to go ahead and ad you to my ignore list. You are really annoying.

#84 8 years ago

I might be interested in swapping my acdc pro for something interesting. I'm mostly interested in horror theme....taf, FH, MB, or any others I haven't had in my collection. If it helps mmp get a twd I'd swap for a twd to get his met pro. Also anything unusual like Capcom or Alvin g games.

#85 8 years ago

For sale is a Demolition Man. Needs to be shopped. Does play 100% except the left gun handle. I think its a switch. PM me w/ questions. I can ship R&L w/ no problem.. Trades welcome for other DMD pins. $1,800. More pics available..

20160220_214712_resized_(resized).jpg20160220_214712_resized_(resized).jpg

20160220_214635_resized_(resized).jpg20160220_214635_resized_(resized).jpg

#86 8 years ago

mustang still on the block as well.

#87 8 years ago

I'm on the hunt for a Getaway in the NC/SC area. Anyone looking to sell?

#89 8 years ago

rr woz #875 $8200.00 (huo) mirror blades

mustang huo $4100
mirror blades and shaker

#90 8 years ago

Hurry, before he changes his mind!!

#91 8 years ago

rr woz #875 $8200.00 (huo) mirror blades » YouTube video
mustang huo $4100
mirror blades and shaker

Quoted from yzfguy:

Hurry, before he changes his mind!!

I kind of understand his on and off decision.. I have been trying to decide if i want to sell my TZ to get a RRWOZ. I'm on and off. One minute i say yes i want to do it, and then oh hell no.

#92 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I kind of understand his on and off decision.. I have been trying to decide if i want to sell my TZ to get a RRWOZ. I'm on and off. One minute i say yes i want to do it, and then oh hell no.

Yes, but have you listed it for sale, withdrawn it, listed it again, withdrawn it.....

#93 8 years ago

It's too bad i can't see the "ignored user" comments skyemont but i assume its probably something negative anyway as that seems to be the going thing which is why whomever you are talking with is showing ignored. Thanks for the bump.
In ref to my game if it sells while i am in the mood to sell it then it does, but i am pretty sure i have the right to change my mind as much as i want since i bought it.

Tough decision

(ignored person this is what i see, so maybe stop trying to talk to me)

Screenshot_(21)_(resized).pngScreenshot_(21)_(resized).png

#94 8 years ago

GLWS bump!

#95 8 years ago

Hey, Happilymarried...Yzfguy says such nice things about you. Why do you have him blocked?

#96 8 years ago

Lol, ppl with random letters as their name confuse me and i find it funny as heck that they keep posting knowing i can't see it lol

#97 8 years ago

photo of the mustang

IMG_0777_(resized).JPGIMG_0777_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#98 8 years ago

bump.... still have mustang pro, and rrwoz

#99 8 years ago

Is the RRWOZ for sale?

#100 8 years ago

It is for the moment, but that can change as the wind blows.

There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-or-trade-in-ncscsouthern-va/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.