20160220_214712_resized_(resized).jpg
spam1_(resized).jpg
62031d25b75091e174fd0f7ba976e417c701014c_(resized).jpeg
81d22e5031ebdbee58730c3a34c5610e99b2c79a_(resized).jpeg
f85515c0626d6f505c629593d1e1f25b6d7df506_(resized).jpeg
IMG_0575_(resized).JPG
IMG_0574_(resized).JPG
IMG_0573_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - wanted

What is for sale or trade in N.C./S.C./Southern VA

Added: 2016-01-24 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (March 8th, 2016) • Ended: May 28th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Anyone have anything they are selling, trading etc in these areas?

I have wozrr, possibly mustang pro, maybe twd pro if i find a prem or le

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are happilymarried05's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to happilymarried05's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Raleigh, NC, US

#2 8 years ago

Do you need to repin yourself on the map? Listed as Raleigh but the map shows you in eastern Tennessee. I usually look at the map first, suspect others do as well, so you may be losing some interest from people near you who don't realize where you actually are. Just a suggestion.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

Do you need to repin yourself on the map? Listed as Raleigh but the map shows you in eastern Tennessee. I usually look at the map first, suspect others do as well, so you may be losing some interest from people near you who don't realize where you actually are. Just a suggestion.

You know i keep doing it but it always puts me in tn Is there a bug or something?

#5 8 years ago

thanks this is nc/va/nc

Speaking of Mustang pro with shaker and mirror blades 4700 or trades welcome Raleigh

wozrr trades 2 for 1 or partial.

twd pro possibly if anyone is looking to get out of an le twd

#6 8 years ago

I have an Avatar Pro I can trade for Mustang or TWD pro. GLWS/T.

#7 8 years ago

I have a Champion Pub in Raleigh. Will consider trade or sale.
http://s272.photobucket.com/user/galilarm/library/Champion%20Pub

#8 8 years ago

I have a super clean TSPP loaded (colordmd, mirrors, leds, sound upgrade, pmd, etc)

would consider a trade +/- $ for:
TWD
GoT
LOTR

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

I have a super clean TSPP loaded (colordmd, mirrors, leds, sound upgrade, pmd, etc)
would consider a trade +/- $ for:
TWD
GoT
LOTR

Ill trade you walking dead pro

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I have an Avatar Pro I can trade for Mustang or TWD pro. GLWS/T.

i may trade mustang for it if you bring it to raleigh

#11 8 years ago

Following this thread. I'll have a really nice Judge Dredd and possibly a super clean players Fish Tales for sale/trade in the next 5 days or so.

#12 8 years ago

i want your Woz, but I'm broke and don't want to give up any of my collection ATM.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

i want your Woz, but I'm broke and don't want to give up any of my collection ATM.

you aren't ever broke. lol

Woz is still here, had some good 2 for 1 offers but not willing to travel to make it happen

#15 8 years ago

Just to answer the multiple pm's yes i would consider 2 for 1 for woz depending on titles and location. Thought i said that but sorry if i didn't

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

i may trade mustang for it if you bring it to raleigh

I just made a thread to see if anyone in your area is coming to the Sevierville auction next month and would be willing to do a transport.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I just made a thread to see if anyone in your area is coming to the Sevierville auction next month and would be willing to do a transport.

ok keep me up to date as i have ALOT of different wheels turning with other offers etc.

#18 8 years ago

RRWOZ FOR TRADE

MUSTANG PRO FOR TRADE

POSSIBLY TWD PRO FOR TRADE

all HUO

Raleigh.

Thanks

#19 8 years ago

Walking dead pro, HUO, hoarde topper, under cabinet lighting, custom painted well walker, blood spatter ramps, blood splatter flippers, zombie pinblades, shaker, powder coated and custom painted, 3d fish tank mod, call outs from series, latest code, $4900 with everything, yes i will ship

IMG_0573_(resized).JPGIMG_0573_(resized).JPG
IMG_0574_(resized).JPGIMG_0574_(resized).JPG
IMG_0575_(resized).JPGIMG_0575_(resized).JPG

#20 8 years ago

Walking dead pro, HUO, hoarde topper, under cabinet lighting, custom painted well walker, blood spatter ramps, blood splatter flippers, zombie pinblades, shaker, powder coated and custom painted, 3d fish tank mod, call outs from series, latest code,

#21 8 years ago

More photos on the other thread for (pa etc) thanks

also i can remove the topper and take off 150.00 i can take off under cab lights, led mod for fish tank, flipper mods, shaker etc and take off another 200.00 making it 4550 if interested

#22 8 years ago

RRWOZ FOR TRADE
MUSTANG PRO FOR TRADE
POSSIBLY TWD PRO FOR TRADE
all HUO
Raleigh.
Thanks

If you want to trade your RRWOZ, you're going to have to start a FS thread about it.

#23 8 years ago

****************************** SOLD PENDING PAYMENT *********************************

Close or Not? You decide
Ok Posted this for trade bait, now looking for an outright sale.. Pinside Market Place Ad : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-wars-episode-i-williams-1999-2005

I have had this game over 10 years in my personal collection. Great game, just doesn't get much play anymore. Besides, I am adding a new Stern and need the room.

Everything works to the best of my knowledge including the light saber. I would call this a players quality game, not a collectors museum piece. Playfield has no wear, Plastics all intact, Plastic ramps are solid, no cracks or chipped pieces. Both have some ball tracks and wear on them, most likely cleaning and polishing will get them looking much better. There are a couple scuffs on the left side that I put there over the years.

I have taken A LOT of high rez pictures and can take more.
http://imgur.com/a/lZZXc links you to the pics, each one is over 4mb in size, Pinside downgraded the uploaded ones

Never Shipped a Pin before, would not like to start now. I can help you load for FREE Delivery in the DC Metro Area for Beer and Pizza... Beyond that, PM me.

20160204_124709[2]_(resized).jpg20160204_124709[2]_(resized).jpg
20160204_130526[1]_(resized).jpg20160204_130526[1]_(resized).jpg

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

If you want to trade your RRWOZ, you're going to have to start a FS thread about it.

rrwoz is off the market and HECK NO i refuse to start any threads here

#26 8 years ago

rrwoz is off the market and HECK NO i refuse to start any threads here

Please make up your mind

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Please make up your mind

naah, what fun would that be

#28 8 years ago

Possible TZ and a Multicade for trade. Looking for:

RRWOZ
Whirlwind
Funhouse

#30 8 years ago

walking dead sold pending payment

#31 8 years ago

Still looking for tz. A few out there but still hoping for a little closer

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

RRWOZ
Whirlwind
Funhouse

Any interst in Americas most haunted. Game #1? Friend has it and he may trade soon

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Any interst in Americas most haunted. Game #1? Friend has it and he may trade soon

shoot me a pm with the details

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

shoot me a pm with the details

I think we traded a year or so ago .

I traded AMH gsme #1 to a friend. I may try and get it bsck. It's s very cool pin. Full leds He damaged the head taking it to york show.

I really just want a tz right now

Mike

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

RRWOZ
Whirlwind
Funhouse

f85515c0626d6f505c629593d1e1f25b6d7df506_(resized).jpegf85515c0626d6f505c629593d1e1f25b6d7df506_(resized).jpeg

81d22e5031ebdbee58730c3a34c5610e99b2c79a_(resized).jpeg81d22e5031ebdbee58730c3a34c5610e99b2c79a_(resized).jpeg

62031d25b75091e174fd0f7ba976e417c701014c_(resized).jpeg62031d25b75091e174fd0f7ba976e417c701014c_(resized).jpeg

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

f85515c0626d6f505c629593d1e1f25b6d7df506_(resized).jpeg81d22e5031ebdbee58730c3a34c5610e99b2c79a_(resized).jpeg62031d25b75091e174fd0f7ba976e417c701014c_(resized).jpeg

I'm sure it looks Better in person. But your tz topper makes we want to lift lid and see what's for dinner

#39 8 years ago

Twd sold pending payment , rrwoz off the market (put some playing time on it and changed my mind)
Mustang possibly still up

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I'm sure it looks Better in person. But your tz topper makes we want to lift lid and see what's for dinner

i have changed it a bit. looks better now. I'm waiting for my Smaug Hobbit but getting a new pin right now is a must. Need to change things up

#41 8 years ago

Hey there, new guy here. I own a half dozen arcade games but thanks to a couple buddies, I'm getting that pin fever.
I'm interested in a reasonably priced pin and one that's personally significant to me. I really want a Flash Gordon most of all.
Is there a Flash Gordon pin out there close to West Virginia? I'd really only want pins that are associated with my interests.
IE: Flash Gordon, Star Trek, Dungeons & Dragons, Star Wars, X-men, Marvel or video game themed pins.
Thanks!

#42 8 years ago

looking to trade my mustang for xmen

#43 8 years ago

looking to trade my mustang for xmen

looking to trade my mustang for xmen</blockquote

#44 8 years ago

Bronson has an amen he is looking to trade

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Quoted from J_Striker:

an Amen huh

#46 8 years ago

Twd sold pending payment , rrwoz off the market (put some playing time on it and changed my mind)
Mustang possibly still up

Schlock why are you such a troll........

#47 8 years ago

sorry I must have still been praying for a panthers come back last night.... should be an Xmen

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

sorry I must have still been praying for a panthers come back last night.... should be an Xmen

ahahahah i was looking for that come back too. Bronson said he has the boss mustang already i think

#49 8 years ago

Schlock why are you such a troll........

What did I do? Thumb down your spam posts? Please put in another 5 years and you might earn the right to call someone a troll.

#50 8 years ago

Looking for a Dr Who.

There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-or-trade-in-ncscsouthern-va and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.