You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2532 (resized).JPG
IMG_2530 (resized).JPG
IMG_2529 (resized).JPG
got2 (resized).jpg
got (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vinnypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 7 years ago

Will be selling a large portion or ALL of my current collection. Finally getting around to having everything ready to go.

List includes, WH20, IJ (Williams) RFM (along with SWEP1 Kit, HUO, most of it still in the box). Cactus Canyon, Centaur (complete set of parts including brand new painted cabinet, available for this game). HUO LOTR, Fathom, complete restoration including new painted cabinet, playfield, plastics, etc. Barracora (NOS backglass and playfield available for the right price), Prototype Sorcerer one of one in the world, (completely different colors and some significant art differences from production game). Old Chicago EM, Slugfest pitch and bat, and for those with really deep pockets, and depending on offers, MB, HUO since 2001, MM, original, and SS sample game. All games are complete, all are working 100% except the Barracora which has a few connector issues. Was working fine, and started getting flaky. Was put in storage at that time. Most games are in 8 or better condition. I also have playfields, cabinet decals and plastics for many of the WPC games.

I am entertaining offers on the entire lot, or piece by piece in a not so random order. There are games that will be last to go such as the MM, MB and SS, and possibly Fathom. Everything else will be in a priority similar to the list above. So WH2O is first on the list, IJ second, etc. Meaning I may need to sell certain games before considering letting some of the others go.

I will be happy to deal with serious buyers on all the specifics of pictures, pricing, and logistics, but please don't just ask if you're looking casually for a steal. I'm looking for some serious money considering the nature of what I have, and the condition of these games. If I have something you're interested in, just contact me and I'll be happy to start a dialogue. Thanks.
Vinny

#54 7 years ago

Doc, thanks as always for the kind words. I was thinking about you yesterday as I was just looking through the forums here and saw an SoF for sale.... boy I loved that game! I saw the pics of the final result, and hope that you are still a proud owner of that one. I'd love to come and see/play it some day.

Already talking to a few people mostly locals about half the games posted. I hate to do it, but this stuff can't just sit in my house not being played any longer...

I know some day I'll regret it, but believe me, I've been a proud and happy owner, and in most cases, restorer of a lot of these games. I hope to continue fixing and restoring games for others going forward.

Be well my friend..
Vinny

1 year later
#117 5 years ago

Pristine Dr. Who for sale in Charlotte.

See Ebay listing here: ebay.com link: itm

Feel free to contact for more info, would prefer to deal locally.
Have other games for sale as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vinnypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-nc-sc-va-tn?tu=Vinnypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.