You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2532 (resized).JPG
IMG_2530 (resized).JPG
IMG_2529 (resized).JPG
got2 (resized).jpg
got (resized).jpg
There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 7 years ago

Anybody going to the Winston Salem NC auction? It's March 25th

#102 7 years ago

I have a sample Dirty Harry for sale. Coming up later. Dale jr. Bsd. Xfiles.

3 weeks later
#103 7 years ago

I am looking for an Embryon or a Fireball 2.

#104 7 years ago

Looking for TWD Premium or Tron

1 week later
#105 7 years ago

I have a HUO Shrek for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Shrek Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only Shrek pinball machine for sale, one of only 600 produced. Excellent family pinball machine with great call outs and beautiful artwork. Upgrades include LED playfiel...”
2017-04-23
Denver, NC
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 405 times

#106 7 years ago

Actually the original actors weren't used on the pinball, unless you used browser and got clips from the movie. But that's not Eddie Murphy who's doing Donkey's voice, just FYI

#107 7 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Actually the original actors weren't used on the pinball, unless you used browser and got clips from the movie. But that's not Eddie Murphy who's doing Donkey's voice, just FYI

Thank you, I have updated the listing.

3 weeks later
#108 6 years ago

I have a Ripley's Believe It or Not that I just listed

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is my Ripley's Believe It or Not. A great game with dual magnets, spiral ramps and deep game play. The machine is 100% working, DMD is bright and clear with no credi...”
2017-05-15
Emerald Isle, NC
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 142 times

1 week later
3 months later
#110 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs major work - “A friend here in Columbia found a storage unit. Inside were several machines, and a few spare parts. It looks like these went into storage in 2001. There are receipts from Marcos ...”
6 years ago
Columbia, SC
Expired!

Just how long does a sale pend? This has been on here for longer than a week I think. Almost 2 weeks.

#111 6 years ago

I'm looking to trade my HUO IMVE for a nice Sopranos.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I have an HUO IMVE that I bought new. It has the following mods: Shaker Motor Hooked Pop Bumper Caps Sector 16 Iron Monger Decal Shoot to Thrill Sound Mod I am removing mirror bl...”
2017-10-25
Myrtle Beach, SC
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 311 times
Contributed to Pinside

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

I'm looking to trade my HUO IMVE for a nice Sopranos.

I have nice home use Soporanos

Machine - For Trade
Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition)New!Home Used Only (HUO) “I have an HUO IMVE that I bought new. It has the following mods:

Mirror Blades
Shaker Motor
Hooked Pop Bumper Caps
Sector 16 Iron Monger Decal
Shoot to Thrill Sound Mod

I am look...”
23 hours ago Myrtle Beach, SC
Trade
rawbars

#113 6 years ago

Centaur II and Monster Bash for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to move my Monster Bash. It's in nice condition and plays 100% with no errors or issues. The cabinet has a few scratches and dings which are all pictured, the playfield o...”
2017-08-28
Gallatin, TN
8,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 4174 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Centaur II Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Relisting this one, it was supposed to be sold but the buyer back out after a long 8 weeks of nonsense. Game was recently fully shopped and completely gone through. Metal tumbled...”
2017-09-13
Gallatin, TN
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 388 times

#114 6 years ago

Hey doughslingers, I was a little confused by your reply. But if you do have a Sopranos you are looking to move maybe we can work something out. I sent you a PM.

1 week later
#115 6 years ago

#black pyramid

New post on CL by a guy in Charlotte selling a black pyramid

charlotte.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#116 6 years ago

For free pickup are 2 MAME PCs running Maximus Arcade front end.
Monitor included.
Soon heading to Good Samaritan if I can't find a home.

6 months later
#117 6 years ago

Pristine Dr. Who for sale in Charlotte.

See Ebay listing here: ebay.com link: itm

Feel free to contact for more info, would prefer to deal locally.
Have other games for sale as well.

#118 6 years ago

I have a WWE le for sale if anyone is interested.

3 weeks later
#119 5 years ago

Like new 1 month old GB premium for sale with 800 in mods including a full pinstadium kit, inner art blades, topper, and motorized waning stay puff and ecto 1 light up car plus more.

2 weeks later
#120 5 years ago

Anybody selling a LOTR?

Anyone interested in a TZ with incredible playfield, like perfect with low plays and still dimpling. Has topper, cliffies, all new titans, many many mods on playfield, color dmd, led conversion, led clock, invsiglass, and door color changing mod on translite and no fade on cabinet decals? Issues are 1. A single stripped bolt on back right top bolt (5 dollar bracket to fix) 2. Some scrapes and marks on side of cab.

#121 5 years ago

I've got a data east time machine fs/t.

3 weeks later
#122 5 years ago

Anybody have a Zaccaria pin they want to sell? I will be in Knoxville at the end of June for a couple of days. PM me, thanks.

#123 5 years ago

Anybody have a GOT premium for sale?

#124 5 years ago

I have a very nice Stern CSI for sale or trade. The game has a nice playfield and is full of led's. New complete plastic set is included. Cabinet is near perfect with no fade. Selling for $3,600 or trade .

#125 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Would like to sell my Dialed In LE (HUO/Original Owner) or trade for a super nice Williams Indiana Jones with no fade. Straight up trade or cash either way depending on the condit...”
2018-05-27
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1271 times

Still looking to trade my Dialed In for a super nice Indy

#126 5 years ago

Ghostbusters premium for sale in northern Virginia. 5800 FIRM. Comes with shaker installed. Walk out basement with French doors, easy pickup

#127 5 years ago

I'm looking for a NBA Jam

#128 5 years ago

Open to selling or trading my GB Prem, Kiss LE, or WOZLE (located in Western, NC 28664)

2 weeks later
#129 5 years ago

Anyone have anything for sale under 3k?

#130 5 years ago

I'll probably have a stars, a harlem, and a hook up here in the next few weeks.

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from Jduncan419:

Anyone have anything for sale under 3k?

A great little MegaTouch Saphire 2 with bill acceptor for a couple hundred but you gotta pickup. (:

#132 5 years ago

I've seen the hook he is mentioning, it's one of the best examples of the game I've ever seen (And I own one)

Quoted from Chalkey:

I'll probably have a stars, a harlem, and a hook up here in the next few weeks.

6 months later
#133 5 years ago

I am want to add a working “non-project” EM pin to my small line up. I am just starting on a major Bally Space Time project. Given all the work that the Space Time requires, this project will keep me busy for a long time. So in the mean time, I would like to have a working EM to compliment my Gottlieb and Data East 90s SS pins.

The pin needs to be nearly completely functional, but could have a few issues (nothing major). Does anyone have an EM pin they would sale or know of one that is available? I have been looking on Craigslist and Letgo. I have not found a solid lead.

Below, is a list of pins that I have complied from feedback on Pinside and IPDB. I am open to other pins, but would prefer one from this list if possible. I would prefer to purchase and pick up in person rather than shipping. I realize this will restrict my prospective shopping area. I live in the NC 27806 area code and would prefer a one to two day trip. May consider a longer trip for the right conditions.

Thanks,
Phil

Gottleib
Lawman
Target Pool
Abra Ca Dabra
Quick Draw
Jacks Open
Sure Shot
Grand Slam
Lucky Hand
Drop A Card
Big Shot
Centigrade
El Dorado
Hit the Deck

Bally
Fireball
Captaincies Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy
Four Million BC
Nip It
Atlantis
Hi Deal

Williams
8 Ball
Space Mission
Triple Strike
Spin Out
Grand Prix

1 month later
#134 5 years ago

Here's what I've got between me and Abari, all have marketplace ads here:

X-Files - $2600 OBO

Mousin Around - $2300

Addams Family - $6500 OBO

24 - $3700

7 months later
#135 4 years ago

Didn’t find an Atlanta FS thread - also I originally bought this machine in Charlotte in 2001

Very nice Bally Attach From Mars - $6600 OBO

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “FS: Bally Attack From Mars TLDR version: * Original (not Mirco) playfield professionally clear coated * Bill Ung UFO Pinball Mini-Saucer LED Kit * Original plastics in mint cond...”
2019-10-05
Roswell, GA
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1008 times

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-nc-sc-va-tn/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.