New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 176143)

What is for sale in N.C., S.C., VA, TN

By happilymarried05

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 135 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TinyBlackDog
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2532 (resized).JPG
IMG_2530 (resized).JPG
IMG_2529 (resized).JPG
got2 (resized).jpg
got (resized).jpg

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 3 years ago

Will be selling a large portion or ALL of my current collection. Finally getting around to having everything ready to go.

List includes, WH20, IJ (Williams) RFM (along with SWEP1 Kit, HUO, most of it still in the box). Cactus Canyon, Centaur (complete set of parts including brand new painted cabinet, available for this game). HUO LOTR, Fathom, complete restoration including new painted cabinet, playfield, plastics, etc. Barracora (NOS backglass and playfield available for the right price), Prototype Sorcerer one of one in the world, (completely different colors and some significant art differences from production game). Old Chicago EM, Slugfest pitch and bat, and for those with really deep pockets, and depending on offers, MB, HUO since 2001, MM, original, and SS sample game. All games are complete, all are working 100% except the Barracora which has a few connector issues. Was working fine, and started getting flaky. Was put in storage at that time. Most games are in 8 or better condition. I also have playfields, cabinet decals and plastics for many of the WPC games.

I am entertaining offers on the entire lot, or piece by piece in a not so random order. There are games that will be last to go such as the MM, MB and SS, and possibly Fathom. Everything else will be in a priority similar to the list above. So WH2O is first on the list, IJ second, etc. Meaning I may need to sell certain games before considering letting some of the others go.

I will be happy to deal with serious buyers on all the specifics of pictures, pricing, and logistics, but please don't just ask if you're looking casually for a steal. I'm looking for some serious money considering the nature of what I have, and the condition of these games. If I have something you're interested in, just contact me and I'll be happy to start a dialogue. Thanks.
Vinny

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from BlindVoyeur:

Definitely face to face is the way to go. I have made many great friends through the hobby and still do too this day. I am putting a couple up for sale in the next week or so to clear out some room. Probably Flintstones, Frankenstein, and Black Rose for starters.
Thanks,
Ryan

You are not! No way! Kidding

If anyone buys a game from this gentleman than chances are they are getting a nice working and nice playing game. Buy with confidence. Been around pinball for years. Good guy.

GLWTS!

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Vinnypin:

Will be selling a large portion or ALL of my current collection. Finally getting around to having everything ready to go.
List includes, WH20, IJ (Williams) RFM (along with SWEP1 Kit, HUO, most of it still in the box). Cactus Canyon, Centaur (complete set of parts including brand new painted cabinet, available for this game). HUO LOTR, Fathom, complete restoration including new painted cabinet, playfield, plastics, etc. Barracora (NOS backglass and playfield available for the right price), Prototype Sorcerer one of one in the world, (completely different colors and some significant art differences from production game). Old Chicago EM, Slugfest pitch and bat, and for those with really deep pockets, and depending on offers, MB, HUO since 2001, MM, original, and SS sample game. All games are complete, all are working 100% except the Barracora which has a few connector issues. Was working fine, and started getting flaky. Was put in storage at that time. Most games are in 8 or better condition. I also have playfields, cabinet decals and plastics for many of the WPC games.
I am entertaining offers on the entire lot, or piece by piece in a not so random order. There are games that will be last to go such as the MM, MB and SS, and possibly Fathom. Everything else will be in a priority similar to the list above. So WH2O is first on the list, IJ second, etc. Meaning I may need to sell certain games before considering letting some of the others go.
I will be happy to deal with serious buyers on all the specifics of pictures, pricing, and logistics, but please don't just ask if you're looking casually for a steal. I'm looking for some serious money considering the nature of what I have, and the condition of these games. If I have something you're interested in, just contact me and I'll be happy to start a dialogue. Thanks.
Vinny

Buy with the utmost of confidence. Vinny is one if the few people I would trust to buy sight unseen , not that you have to but he is the real deal. He is a former north east pinhead and an overall great guy. Glwts and there are some gems listed there.

#54 3 years ago

Doc, thanks as always for the kind words. I was thinking about you yesterday as I was just looking through the forums here and saw an SoF for sale.... boy I loved that game! I saw the pics of the final result, and hope that you are still a proud owner of that one. I'd love to come and see/play it some day.

Already talking to a few people mostly locals about half the games posted. I hate to do it, but this stuff can't just sit in my house not being played any longer...

I know some day I'll regret it, but believe me, I've been a proud and happy owner, and in most cases, restorer of a lot of these games. I hope to continue fixing and restoring games for others going forward.

Be well my friend..
Vinny

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from Vinnypin:

Vinny

I'm looking for a centaur. If you are ready to sell just PM me some details of it's condition and the price you are looking to get for it.

#56 3 years ago

Nice group of games! I sent you a PM. You have a few games that I'm interested in.

Quoted from Vinnypin:

Vinny

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from Vinnypin:

Vinny

Any chance you could post pics of that Sorcerer.
I am sure it's out of my $$$ range but would really like to see pics of it.
Cheers

#58 3 years ago

Leaving GA and heading to PA on Feb 3rd to pickup a whirlwind project. Looking for another project I may be able to pickup on the way. If you got anything let me know.

#59 3 years ago

<<<< Sale Pending >>>>

Selling my Johnny Mnemonic. Great machine and fun to play. Please check out the market place ad for additional info: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44466

Location, Cary, NC 27519

Archived after 5 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for sale is my Johnny Mnemonic Pinball. A great fast and furious game with great game play and the midnight madness Easter egg. The machine is 100% working, DMD is bright an...”
2017-01-24
Cary, NC

#60 3 years ago

I've got a players condition ToM that, aside from the cosmetic scuffs, is great mechanically (new trunk gearbox, motor, auto-eddys, Ingo's Leon Trunk board, LED and GI OCD, spinning saw, etc.)

Thinking of trading for a Tron or Tron LE (+/- cash as appropriate) if anyone has one locally. Not 100% I want to get rid of it as ToM is one of my all time favs, but there's nothing new in the pin for me so thinking of a change. PM me know if interested...

#61 3 years ago

** Special end of the month sale on my Captain Kid rifle game **
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/captain-kid-rifle-gun

#62 3 years ago

#63 3 years ago

Beautiful Champion Pub I have listed in the Market...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41168

Located in Richmond, VA

#64 3 years ago

Nice players WCS for sale..

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/44455

Located in Colonial Heights, VA.

-Jeff

#65 3 years ago

I'm thinking about trading my huo IMVE. It has a shaker and Hooked's pop bumper caps. Looking for a close to even trade for a SM. I'm Also interested in Sopranos.

#66 3 years ago

Just FYI guy semi-local to me might have a super nice Sopranos with about 80 plays for sale. PM if you're interested and I can get you his info.

#69 3 years ago

gotle still up

#70 3 years ago

Any excellent EM machines in the relative vicinity of NE Tenn please let me know. Thank you in advance.

#71 3 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Victory around the Ga area. Thanks

#72 3 years ago

I'll be formally listing a very nice shopped AFM in Charlotte over the weekend. Need to take pics and organize an add when I get back in town.

#73 3 years ago

Looking for a decent RCT within pickup range of Charlotte.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

I'll be formally listing a very nice shopped AFM in Charlotte over the weekend. Need to take pics and organize an add when I get back in town.

cool game glwts

#75 3 years ago

Going to be posting up 2 games soon. Maybe more Not sure yet.

First is a WCS 94 that's on good shape. Plays perfectly. Rebuilt flippers and new soccer ball a few months back. New goalie plastic and decal. Cab is in decent shape minus some small damage on the corners of the head. 2 broken plastics. I'll have pics soon. $2300

Second is a Johnny mnemonic. Cab is faded but the playfeild is perfect. Plastics are perfect. Hand needs the x and y nuts replaced which are included. Just haven't been able to put them in yet. Pics coming soon. $2100

Pm me if you're interested. I will be listing these on the marketplace within the next 24 hours. Thanks!

#77 3 years ago

Valentine's Day special... Free box of chocolates included with the purchase of my Captain Kid. Something for you and something for your significant other. Win/Win!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/captain-kid-rifle-gun

#78 3 years ago

Have a Gottlieb Atlantis and a Gottlieb Flipper Pool. Both are beautiful machines. PM with email address for photos.

#80 3 years ago

Metallica Premium Road Case $6800
Nashville, TN

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from BlindVoyeur:

Definitely face to face is the way to go. I have made many great friends through the hobby and still do too this day. I am putting a couple up for sale in the next week or so to clear out some room. Probably Flintstones, Frankenstein, and Black Rose for starters.
Thanks,
Ryan

I was able to purchase Ryan's Flintstones awesome seller.

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from codered9394:

Looking for a Gottlieb Victory around the Ga area. Thanks

I picked one up a few weeks ago, underrated fun pin. Unique playfield.

#83 3 years ago

I have a Bally Pool Sharks on the block. Flippers rebuilt, drop target mechs were ultrasonic cleaned, playfield cleaned and all bulbs and flashers replaced. Pinball tech just serviced the machine so it's ready to go. Everything works as expected with zero issues. Asking $1150 for it and located in Marshville NC

Added over 4 years ago: price was entered wrong and should be $1250... pin sold to a pinsider

#84 3 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/events/512515558954159/

Charity tournament on March 11th.... $20 entry and no coin drops. Pizza and drinks provided. Cash prizes to the top 4 winners

Silent auction also going on for pinball related stuff

#85 3 years ago

I've got a really nice Night Rider EM for sale in Columbia. Bought from the original owner and it was in their game room From day 1. Few dings here and there from moving but overall really nice and a fun EM to play. Just trying to make room for some new games. Asking $1100obo

#86 3 years ago

LF a WCS and/or Rollergames I'm in SC.

#87 3 years ago

Anyone got a t2? Paragon? Or powerplay?

I also have an excellent, rfm with leds, vga booster, and bulletproofed upgraded pc

#88 3 years ago

I have a Penguin Dolly I no longer need. Bought it new, only used in my basement. It's never seen the light of day.

$200 picked up if anyone wants a good deal on a real Penguin.

(can't upload pics on this string, sorry)

#89 3 years ago

I have a NGG in Wilmington, NC for $3000

#90 3 years ago

I have a sale pending on my WOZLE I have for sale, but my AMH is still available. I've had some trade offers, but looking more for a straight sale to make some room.

#92 3 years ago

I have a world poker tour in the atlanta area. $2900 OBO.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/45519

#93 3 years ago

I just listed my HUO Shrek - I am located in Denver, NC.

Archived after 17 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Shrek Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Home use only Shrek pinball machine for sale, one of only 600 produced. Excellent family pinball machine with great call outs and beautiful artwork. Upgrades include LED playfiel...”
2017-04-23
Denver, NC

#94 3 years ago

Believe I've located a bowler, so I'm reducing the price and offering a St Patty's day special on my Capt Kid Rifle game:

Archived after 220 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Contributed to Pinside
Other - For Sale
“Looking to sell/trade my Captain Kid Rifle game. Would love to trade for a project bowler (16'), but I'm open to other, interesting projects. The game came with the stairs, for ...”
2017-02-16
Belmont, NC
849 (OBO)

#95 3 years ago

I have a TRON Pro fully modded for sale or trade. Listed in marketplace. $6500 obo.
Looking for TWD premium.
Atlanta, GA

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/45629

#96 3 years ago

I am looking for a Seawitch.

John

Archived after 27 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Seawitch Archived
Wanted! “Looking for a Seawitch, project or player's condition OR a populated playfield (can be a trashed playfield). Thanks.”
2017-02-09
Johns Creek, GA
Wanted

#97 3 years ago

Archived after 20 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “I decided to go for the new Alien pin, looking to sell. Quick pic shows it's got painted graveyard, castle, town, New plastics, auto cleared playfield, coffin mod etc. More pics co...”
2017-02-27
Moncks Corner, SC
3,300 (OBO)

#98 3 years ago

I am Looking for a Bally Atlantis. It doesn't have to be CQ, but has to be in decent shape and complete.

#99 3 years ago

Price drop, $4,900 for a beautiful machine.

Archived after 17 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Shrek Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Home use only Shrek pinball machine for sale, one of only 600 produced. Excellent family pinball machine with great call outs and beautiful artwork. Upgrades include LED playfiel...”
2017-04-23
Denver, NC

1 week later
#100 3 years ago

Ideally would like trade + cash. About 40 miles N of ATL. 2 hours from Greenville, SC.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 625.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Cobra Amusements
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Boards
PCB Emporium
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
B & K Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 9.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside