You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2532 (resized).JPG
IMG_2530 (resized).JPG
IMG_2529 (resized).JPG
got2 (resized).jpg
got (resized).jpg
There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 7 years ago

Game of thrones LE home use only, with stern topper, movie side art blades, battering ram upgrade, speakerlights, flawless gameplay, great game just needing to free up the money for closing on a home...

More photos available on the marketplace

game is in Raleigh N.C. Check my feedback i have sold many games, shipped them and delivered them to several pinsiders with a 100% feedback rating..

I will sell the game without the topper for 6700.00 #gameofthrones

got (resized).jpggot (resized).jpg

got2 (resized).jpggot2 (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

wwele listed at 7900.

will take 6500 cash https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40780 if paid before dec 30.. absolutely mint condition. side art blades, shooter rod upgrade. home use only. 88 plays

#4 7 years ago

No machines in the South Eastern United States for sale?

#5 7 years ago

I have a very very nice Megatouch Sapphire 2 with bill acceptor.
$400
Pickup in Johnson City, TN

IMG_2529 (resized).JPGIMG_2529 (resized).JPG
IMG_2530 (resized).JPGIMG_2530 (resized).JPG
IMG_2532 (resized).JPGIMG_2532 (resized).JPG

#6 7 years ago

cool game glwts

#7 7 years ago

PM sent.

#8 7 years ago

thanks.

GOTLE and WWELE still up for grabs

#9 7 years ago

xmas price drop $6800 gotle

#10 7 years ago

I'm looking for a game in this area also. Thought there would be more for sale. Looking for a whirlwind, diner or a black rose.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from codered9394:

I'm looking for a game in this area also. Thought there would be more for sale. Looking for a whirlwind, diner or a black rose.

Well hopefully ppl will start using the thread to actually post. Any southeastern state is fine really.
NC. VA, TN, GA, SC, DOWN TO FL.

GOTLE still up for grabs as well 7k

#12 7 years ago

To help keep this thread rolling, I am looking to trade my Captain Kid rifle game for a project bowler. My Captain kid has been restored, is working fine and even has the foot stool for little kids to be able to play. (I had to completely rebuild this and have not attached it since it covers up the artwork on the front when it is in the up/locked position). I will sell outright but I am really looking for a 16' ball bowler that needs some TLC. A trade will make it much easier to answer the inevitable "why the hell did you get that and where are you going to put it?" question. My response? "Getting rid of the Captain Kid will allow me to rearrange and get the necessary space and since this is a project I'll be busy for a couple of months." At least it sounds good to me.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

To help keep this thread rolling, I am looking to trade my Captain Kid rifle game for a project bowler. My Captain kid has been restored, is working fine and even has the foot stool for little kids to be able to play. (I had to completely rebuild this and have not attached it since it covers up the artwork on the front when it is in the up/locked position). I will sell outright but I am really looking for a 16' ball bowler that needs some TLC. A trade will make it much easier to answer the inevitable "why the hell did you get that and where are you going to put it?" question. My response? "Getting rid of the Captain Kid will allow me to rearrange and get the necessary space and since this is a project I'll be busy for a couple of months." At least it sounds good to me.

I don't have a bowler to trade but may be interested din a cash purchase .... have one in mind

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

I don't have a bowler to trade but may be interested din a cash purchase .... have one in mind

I really haven't given it a ton of thought and I am not good at pricing, so make me an offer. Here is a thread on my cabinet restoration.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-cabinet-restoration-bringing-back-original-art

You will note that I changed the colors from hot pink and turquoise to black and gold...for Wake (although I guess if you are a Pittsburgh Pirate fan, it's perfect.) The backglass has some flaking, but if you are interested I can provide more pics.

#17 7 years ago

chugging along. who else in the SE has games for sale

#21 7 years ago

Nothing in the area for sale. No wonder it's so hard for me to find anything

#22 7 years ago

Apparently. I find it hard to believe in these areas nothing is for sale. Come on ppl list your items lol

Gotle still up for grabs

#23 7 years ago

I've got a beautiful HUO modded Metallica Monsters premium for sale / trade in Charlotte. The game details and photos are in the marketplace. Text me at 2625736496 to discuss!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43274

#24 7 years ago

I am working with a warehouse find down in southern VA currently and bringing all the machines back to central PA. Once I finalize the balance of that deal I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few buyers from down south that want to pick up machines from me down their instead of me having to transport everything back to PA. From pictures I have seen most - if not all the pinball machines will be earlier SS machines and a few EM's. The newest title I can identify at this point looks like a Space Shuttle and I don't even know if that is a complete machine or just a head.

So anyone interested just PM me and I'll get back to you once I know more. For now all the information I have is very limited - no list - no prices - no time line - etc.

I might even consider a bulk deal on 20 or 30 machines just to keep from having to move everything back to PA. Time will tell!

#25 7 years ago

I'm down in FL myself. Only thing I have that I'm trying to get rid of is a MAME cabinet. Hoping to sell it for $500 or will trade towards a Junkyard, Who Dunnit, NGG, or POTC. I enjoyed it, but I have limited space and would rather fit a pin there instead.

The good:
Excellent cabinet
2 regular joysticks with 7 buttons apiece
1 4 way joystick
Trackball
Spinner
Excellent monitor
ACT Labs light gun
Good sound system

The bad:
For the life of me I've never found the setting to get the trackball and spinner to be recognized. I'm sure there is a checkbox somewhere I'm missing, but I haven't spent too much time looking for it.
Since I've had it I've not even tried hooking up the light gun

The ugly:
The computer in here is very old. It takes forever to boot and now there is a clicking going on with it probably indicating a dying hard drive.

#26 7 years ago

Glwts everyone

#28 7 years ago

You had me why did you buy pro lol

#29 7 years ago

I'm in sw va and would love to pick up an early ss machine or two. Lmk if I can help.

#30 7 years ago

OK, went ahead and put the Captain Kid up for sale:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/captain-kid-rifle-gun

Per my ad, my ideal trade would be a bowler project, but if you have something odd and interesting that is a bit of a project, let me know. And, of course, I will sell it outright

#31 7 years ago

I've got an NBA Fastbreak going up for sale soon, in 22408.

#32 7 years ago

Snow on the ground, stuck inside with the kids...tell them to go downstairs and see if anyone can get 1500 points on the Captain Kid rifle game. A couple of hours of peace and quiet for you!

Yes, you can be living that dream. Don't be caught the next time old man winter comes a'knockin' on your door. A lovely Captain Kid is nearby and for less than a grand, she can be yours!

#35 7 years ago

It would be nice if this Post worked but in NC the Market is hot so I doubt anyone would help someone get a deal. 3 machines were on Craigslist (400 each) and were gone in a day. I see one-day deals return from flippers priced astronomically. Thankfully my Ad brought a Local Seller I'm going to see after the snow clears, bunch of project EM and SS thats been sitting in a defunct game room for awhile.

#36 7 years ago

I hate flippers

#37 7 years ago

So you mostly play Bingo machines then?

#38 7 years ago

I may join them,maybe I have been looking at this thing wrong. But yeah,right now the insane prices get a little tiresome.Nobody can answer the question if any are selling at these extreme prices.
Take the Ted Nugent on Craigslist for 700 dollars.Now its listed at 3200,same machine. Where did they get this price?

#39 7 years ago

Someone bought it then jacked the price up for resale. They won't get that but now everyone looking to sell same title will ask that price. Not everyone but the uneducated will.

#40 7 years ago

People that would pay a huge premium over a pin's actual value are people that are buying their first pin, they don't know real market value and are unaware of pinside. Once they discover that they were ripped off they will be turned off by the idea of playing and collecting pins. They then tell their friends, family, coworkers how they were scammed and then the pinball community gets a bad name. I have always loved pinball, but just recently got back into it and joined pinside today.

#41 7 years ago

Plan on listing my HUO TH Smaug Gold LE ($7500) and RZ LE with all the factory mods ($6500) soon. Great condition, zero issues. Only interested in GB Premium trade.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

People that would pay a huge premium over a pin's actual value are people that are buying their first pin, they don't know real market value and are unaware of pinside. Once they discover that they were ripped off they will be turned off by the idea of playing and collecting pins. They then tell their friends, family, coworkers how they were scammed and then the pinball community gets a bad name. I have always loved pinball, but just recently got back into it and joined pinside today.

Welcome back! You own any pins?

Local face to face from a collector is the way to go. CL deals are usually not what they seem to be.

#43 7 years ago

I have been doing research on Pinside regarding pricing. I am ready to purchase my first pin. I am mostly interested in early SS.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Plan on listing my HUO TH Smaug Gold LE ($7500) and RZ LE with all the factory mods ($6500) soon. Great condition, zero issues. Only interested in GB Premium trade.

Oooh tempting!

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I have been doing research on Pinside regarding pricing. I am ready to purchase my first pin. I am mostly interested in early SS.

GREAT choices for your first pin. For really good deals look into the classic Sterns.

#46 7 years ago

A classic Stern would be my first choice (see my wishlist). I am working on leads on a Lightning and a Meteor. Are there any PQ classic Sterns available in your area?

#47 7 years ago

Definitely face to face is the way to go. I have made many great friends through the hobby and still do too this day. I am putting a couple up for sale in the next week or so to clear out some room. Probably Flintstones, Frankenstein, and Black Rose for starters.

Thanks,
Ryan

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from BlindVoyeur:

Definitely face to face is the way to go. I have made many great friends through the hobby and still do too this day. I am putting a couple up for sale in the next week or so to clear out some room. Probably Flintstones, Frankenstein, and Black Rose for starters.

Send me a pm on what you want for the black rose.

#49 7 years ago

I have a Bally Corvette for sale at 3000 zip 37312

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-nc-sc-va-tn/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.