(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolverinetuner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4748 5 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

I am pretty sure it was factory, both 300's I have owned have that post in them

My 300 doesn't have that post.

Bufooned, not sure mine would be for sale, but what's your range?

#4749 5 years ago

Sorry, I misspelled "Buffooned".

1 year later
#5529 4 years ago

Does any other state for sale thread have this issue, or do we only have this debate here?

#5530 4 years ago

Or maybe a better question is, do Michiganders post on other state for sale threads?

1 month later
#5643 4 years ago

Looking for a Hot Tip EM, cash or potentially trade. Please shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks.

Added over 5 years ago:

UPDATE: I got a Hot Tip EM

1 month later
#5766 4 years ago

Non-working Star Pool, $150 firm. Cabinet art pretty rough but still visible enough to make stencils or touch up, backglass missing some ink near bottom (either flaked/bubbled off or scraped) and someone taped that part of the backside and painted gray so ball-in-play numbers not visible and gray appears from front in those areas, otherwise backglass pretty decent, playfield has some touchup and some planking. Coin door has nothing on the inside (this wouldn’t render it non-playable, I have another Star Pool, and it works with the coin door Jones plug unplugged), no lock on the coin door and no back cover. Missing one fuse. Otherwise I think it’s pretty much complete. It would probably make a nice winter project. I’d rather not go through it just to sell it for more, I’ve got other projects in the pipeline. It’s in my garage for easy access. Please shoot me a PM if interested.

#5785 4 years ago

Star Pool project still available, $150.

1 week later
#5805 4 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Non-working Star Pool, $150 firm. Cabinet art pretty rough but still visible enough to make stencils or touch up, backglass missing some ink near bottom (either flaked/bubbled off or scraped) and someone taped that part of the backside and painted gray so ball-in-play numbers not visible and gray appears from front in those areas, otherwise backglass pretty decent, playfield has some touchup and some planking. Coin door has nothing on the inside (this wouldn’t render it non-playable, I have another Star Pool, and it works with the coin door Jones plug unplugged), no lock on the coin door and no back cover. Missing one fuse. Otherwise I think it’s pretty much complete. It would probably make a nice winter project. I’d rather not go through it just to sell it for more, I’ve got other projects in the pipeline. It’s in my garage for easy access. Please shoot me a PM if interested.

Price drop, now $125.

1 week later
#5833 4 years ago

Star Pool project still available, $125.

#5843 4 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

Bally Bow and Arrow, project or parts. Currently the bottom board, chimes and playfield are all out of the cabinet.
The cons: Missing backglass, legs, and back door. Playfield has lots of wear.
The good: 4 new pop bumper bodies/rings, all plastics present, lock down bar, coin door should clean up nice.
$125 firm. Pm me with questions.

PM sent

#5852 4 years ago

Star Pool project is sold.

1 week later
#5865 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad1961:

Looking to add a modern Stern

Sorry, you can’t have my Rawhide.

2 months later
#6037 4 years ago
Quoted from bpull:

Going to drop the price on Nascar too 2500.00. I found out this week I have colon cancer, I'll be fine once I have surgery but this will help fund those expenses and being out of work for 6 weeks and not an Iron Maiden down the road.
Do yourself a favor, if you're 50, get your colonoscopy done, it just might save your life. Luckily I have an awesome wife who made sure I scheduled mine, and she probably just saved my life.
And if you have family history of cancer, 40 years old is recommended.
Brian

I’m praying for you, Brian, hope all goes well. Glad they caught it.

Jim

2 weeks later
#6084 4 years ago
Quoted from bpull:

Things are looking up,
Sold nascar a few weekends ago,
Had my surgery on the 6th, took 5hrs, came home yesterday,
Doctor called tonight and said that the pathology report is clean, all the cancer was removed, no chemo or radiation needed.
Now to heal, 6 weeks of mending.
Brian

Fantastic, Brian! Now I’m praying that you‘ll mend, but it sounds like the worst is over!

1 month later
#6156 4 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Gottlieb Melody for sale. Very rare (550 made) Add-a-Ball version of Sing Along. $975 or trade for smaller coin-op devices like slots or trade stimulators.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-1967-gottlieb-melody-rare-many-new-parts

A good seller here, a pleasure to deal with.

2 months later
#6293 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad1961:

Selling an extremely nice Gottlieb Sky Jump Wedgehead. Machine works 100% and is in truly amazing condition.
If interested, send me a PM and I’ll reply with pics.
Asking $1,200.
Located in Macomb, Michigan.

Good seller here, another one who’s a pleasure to deal with. We’ve become friends since I bought a pin from him, great guy.

2 weeks later
#6311 3 years ago

Offering my Star Pool for sale, $600. Please PM me if interested.

Added over 4 years ago:

Star Pool has been sold.

1 week later
#6329 3 years ago

Offering my Star Pool for sale, $600. Please PM me if interested.

Working Star Pool is still available, schematic and manual, both from PBR, included.

Added over 4 years ago:

Star Pool has been sold.

1 week later
#6341 3 years ago

Offering my Jungle Queen for sale, along with a set of repro drop targets from PBR (originals aren’t broken, but monkeys have some ball wear, I just never got around to putting them in). $900 takes. Includes original manual and main schematic. Has plywood back panel instead of original. Plays great. Has repro tiger pop bumper caps from PBR. Playfield 8-9, backglass 6-7, cab 6-7. This was the first pin my wife really liked (at the last ever Michigan Pinball Expo), so I drove to Wisconsin to get this one and it’s been in our lineup ever since. Fun machine. My wife is now finally ready to let it go (get it quick before she changes her mind!) It is now set up in our garage for easy play and pickup. (Cash on the glass, no shipping). Please PM me if interested.

Added over 4 years ago:

Jungle Queen has been sold.

1 month later
#6396 3 years ago

I responded to that ad once awhile ago and was asked if I had long hair and was good looking. I responded that I’m a happily married man. The reply to that was, “Then why are you hitting on me?”

1 week later
#6413 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

i am moving back to the mitten

I see that you have come to your senses.

4 weeks later
#6516 3 years ago

Not something for sale, but looking for some info. My wife and I are planning to do the M-22 route this fall, we’ll be staying in Manistee. Is there anywhere to play pinball in/near Manistee?

EDIT: I looked on the Pinside map like I should have done in the first place and found a place with 1 pin in Manistee.

2 weeks later
#6566 3 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Hey tuner, my wife and I took a few days and did a a little road trip checking out the fall colors this past week - we had lunch and a couple beers at the North Channel Brewery, they had a MET pro and a couple vids....

Thanks for thinking about me. We did our M-22 trip last weekend. The only pin I saw was in a place where we ate lunch (Joe’s Friendly Tavern in Empire). They had a Terminator 3 (and a claw machine) blocked off in a corner with an “Out of Order” sign. It was a rough weekend, I started getting the shakes...

4 months later
#6897 3 years ago

Somehow I’m thinking Scott’s feet won’t fit in Clay’s shoes. Just sayin’...

4 months later
#7259 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I became a storage unit victim sometime
Over the past year…never thought I’d fill it, was only going to have it a month or two…..all lies. Full as can be, no idea when I’ll get to any of it.

Maybe you could set up a pinhead version of “Storage Wars.” Just need John Dayhuff to run the bidding….

2 months later
#7487 2 years ago

Would someone please buy the “Rare Zizzle Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man’s Chest Pinball Machine” so the multiple ads stop popping up when I search CL? It’s been listed in several CL locations periodically for quite a while now. Seller’s only asking $550, so someone can flip it!

1 year later
#8488 1 year ago

Attention Bally EM fans! Up for sale is my project Bally Joust. I like this hard-to-find pin, but my wife wasn’t thrilled when she played the one at VFW, so I’ve decided to let it go. So far I’ve de-grimed the cab and made the well-flaked backglass presentable. Pop bumper caps aren’t original. It’s missing the wire gate at the bottom of the bagatelle, otherwise I believe it’s basically complete. Firm price is the $400 cash I paid for it two years ago. Please PM me if you’re interested.

Added 18 months ago:

Update: sold

1 week later
#8498 1 year ago

Attention Bally EM fans! Up for sale is my project Bally Joust. I like this hard-to-find pin, but my wife wasn’t thrilled when she played the one at VFW, so I’ve decided to let it go. So far I’ve de-grimed the cab and made the well-flaked backglass presentable. Pop bumper caps aren’t original. It’s missing the wire gate at the bottom of the bagatelle, otherwise I believe it’s basically complete. Firm price is the $400 cash I paid for it two years ago. Please PM me if you’re interested.

Project Bally Joust is still available.

Added 18 months ago:

Update: sold

#8501 1 year ago

Bally Joust is now listed in the Marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Joust Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale is my project Bally Joust. It wasn’t working when I got it, and I haven’t gone through any mechanicals. So far I’ve de-grimed the cab and made the well-flaked bac...”
2022-10-21
Dearborn, MI
400 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 342 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#8619 1 year ago

Looking for a Williams Rancho, in case anyone has one they’re willing to part with.

#8635 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

You better create a wanted ad before you get ganged up on

Well, never want to be ganged up on…

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Rancho Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Williams Rancho, project or working. If not within a day’s round trip, I can travel to pick it up sometime between Christmas and New Year’s. Please shoot me a PM ...”
2022-12-10
Dearborn, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 161 times

1 month later
#8799 1 year ago

Good thing you posted when you did, Scott. If you had waited a little longer it would have been 5 O’Clock Shadow.

2 weeks later
#8828 1 year ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

Would be nice to have a freebie table at PATZ. We all could bring stuff we don't want anymore and share with somone else.

There is usually a “free stuff” table at least for stuff that doesn’t sell at the auction.

4 months later
#9045 10 months ago

I wonder if I start checking Craigslist for motorcycles I’ll get a bunch of pinball ads?

6 months later
#9379 3 months ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

OP should rename this the "What is for sale in the midwest now" thread

Hard to do with OP listed as “Inactive Member.”

2 months later
#9470 27 days ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Depends on the game title and how long I can play it at my house?

Especially since Pinckney is right on the way from South Bend to Ann Arbor, right?

#9473 25 days ago
Quoted from Garrett:

How you been doing?

Not too bad, keeping an eye out for a Sonic Prospector!

#9475 25 days ago
Quoted from guard:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/brantford/pinball-machine/1689600477
About 3 hors of easy driving over the border.....and with conversion probably about 800 of your dollars

Thanks, but I really don’t want to do the border crossings.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolverinetuner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=wolverinetuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.