(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,939 posts
  • 437 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by SeaLawyer
  • Topic is favorited by 254 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizard_mode.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3084 3 years ago

Maybe off topic, but if anyone is ordering from Comet can you please PM me? I need one green #63 bayonet flasher and would like to tag along one someone's bigger order if possible...

1 month later
#3233 3 years ago

what kind of work you do? Military? Dam!

1 week later
#3247 3 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

OK, I'm about to pull the trigger on my first machine, as I was able to sell off one hobby to fund another...
It's a Big Hurt Machine, but there are two coils that are completely removed from beneath the playfield, and I don't know if I'll be able to have time to mess with it to see if it's just bad coils removed, or if there are board level issues that caused someone to remove them since it was just quicker and easier...
I don't want to take a chance on my first machine...
Are there ANY DMD machines around the Detroit area that are $1,200 or less? Clean, 100% working, and LEDs are preferred - eve ln if it means buying a less-popular title to get it to fit into that price range...
I saw a Congo sell recently that fit this criteria - I'm bummed that I missed it, but it gives me hope that there are other deals out there...
Thanks!

you saw a congo for 1200?!?!!?!?!?!

#3251 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Just my (unsolicited ) 2 cents, but don't get hung up on DMD for your budget. Look for a good, clean solid state game that you actually find as fun to play. You spend a surprisingly small amount of time looking at the display (whatever it is) while playing anyway. And be patient and ready to buy when something shows up.
Good luck!

I have to agree. My favs are system 9 to system 11 Williams games. BoP, Sorcerer, Grand Lizard, etc.

#3274 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

If you mean me I wouldn't say building up but added one longer player.

LOTR!?

#3277 3 years ago

lol, listen to the flippin podcast guys...

#3282 3 years ago

"This Flippin Podcast" episode 30 is the one where all is revealed including which table Tommy bought next!

#3288 3 years ago

call marty at games we play in walled lake. 2489602335

1 week later
#3328 3 years ago
Quoted from DanTheGlassMan:

I can email or text pics of the d&d for whomever is interested.

But bad katz has a heroin addict on the back glass. You sure it is appropriate?!?!? J/K, good luck I actually love bad cats. They have one at premier lanes. I never played D&D but was hoping for an invite to play yours! =(

#3346 3 years ago

They must have a transformer hooked up which feeds low DC voltage to each of those "devices." That would be a bear of a harness to wire up! Yikes!

#3348 3 years ago
Quoted from KillerQ:

Yes, I'm. Guessing 5V max.... I'll let you know after I check it out.

LMAO!!!

1 month later
#3475 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

cool, thanks. i havent been up there in quite awhile. cant wait!

mustang, MMR, MET too. games are all working good last friday when I was there...

1 month later
#3573 2 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Very motivated buyer of a sorcerer or eight ball delux. Any leads appreciated as well.

I got a Sorcerer. PM me if interested in making an offer...

#3581 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

PM'D you twice, let me know if you want to talk about the game.

Just replied, sorry for the delay...

2 weeks later
#3603 2 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I added a few more HUO customized machines for sale on my website.
Here's the current list of machines for sale.
1. Spiderman
2. TSPP 
3. Tron Pro
4. MMR
5. WWE LE
Pm or Email me for anymore questions.
Pictures and details are here on my website:
http://mipinballrefinery.com/pre-played-pinball-machines
Thanks,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery
231-740-8575

Some sweet looking pins you have there. Nice work!

1 month later
#3676 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Waiting for a certain poster to rant how insensitive and wrong the term "Nuthouse" is.
When I was a kid, the teachers said they were going to send me to "Eloise". I asked my dad what that meant and he took me by the place to show me. It was mostly closed and basically fully shut down a few years later.

Northville Tunnels

2 weeks later
#3730 2 years ago

What are you talking about? The market is exploding for brass cash registers! And who doesn't want a barrel in their game room?

#3736 2 years ago

Anybody got a line on a gameroom barrel?

2 weeks later
#3760 2 years ago

Long shot I know. But, is anyone taking a road trip to TPF and back and want some of their gas money funded by transporting a populated PF for me? If so, please Pm, thx...

2 weeks later
#3798 2 years ago
Quoted from harmon1728:

Not pinball related.... but looking for a cocktail arcade game.
Prefer not a multicade. Needs to be able to take quarters. Open to most titles, game just needs to be in decent shape and fully functional. Willing to travel. Please let me know if you have anything! Thanks

I know a guy that can hook you up with a gameroom barrel cocktail machine.

#3816 2 years ago

everyone stop bickering! wait nm I thought I was at home listening to my kids...

#3826 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The smartest Americans, we have found out, pay absolutely no taxes.

well, except the ones in jail, but yeah maybe they wanted to be there...

3 weeks later
#3942 2 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

ATTN: CLAY HARRELL
I know you watch this thread ocasionaly, and I wanted to say I was super impressed with your place and collection this weekend. Also I am familar with doing concert events so I know the situation, but it was organized and managed, worked really well. First cleaa operation. I am thinking of relocating just to be closer.
cheers.
Looking for a less than 2500$ dmd or sys 11 for my long time friend whi has had a mousin around that I sold him 5 years ago. He wont sell the MA buts wants to get a second game. Must be working 100%, and I will be picking it up and paying ect. cheers, kruz

Clay had a Jack Bot that looked like a beauty for sale at his show. $2800 assuming it works and plays seemed like a decent price for that pin. Hell, offer him $2500 for your buddy!

#3949 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'm kind of looking for a Black Rose if anyone hears anything.I say kind of because the wife says enough I say 2 or 3 more

so what you are trying to say is that you are 100% ready and you have cash in your pocket to buy a black rose pinball machine. Go for it! She will thank you later!

4 weeks later
#3987 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Or 2
I have been thinking of moving the game room from the family room to the basement.not only would I have room for quadruple the amount of machines I could probably sneak a couple in the bilco door without her noticing.

dude if you need help stashing a few games to hide them from the wife, LMK!

#4003 2 years ago

Arcade barrels are HAWT

1 month later
#4137 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

When someone posts a message about selling an item, puts the asking price and everyone else "pouts" about the price... then yeah its insulting. If you think its too expensive.. DONT BUY IT. Period. But Michigan people.. they love to try to get things for the lowest dollar.. insulting.. yes. Again DONT BUY IT. No one asked you to.
Thanks

Maybe we try to get prices lowered because "Michigan people" like you ask too much $$??? You think you can get exactly what you paid for it after putting 300 plays on it? Hell, even opening the box takes at least a few hundred dollars off the value. If you do not like the reactions to your price, then lower it. If you do not like responses to your post then don't post it?

1 week later
#4161 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I'll give you $300 if you deliver to Toronto

$301!

#4165 2 years ago
Quoted from PBachtel:

I Have a black hole for sale, players condition 1400.00 call or text 574 361 9561 Paul

Will you go any lower?

#4168 2 years ago
Quoted from PBachtel:

I can do 1399.00 on black hole

Dang 1398.99 was my highest. Ugh sorry it didn't work out!

1 month later
#4269 2 years ago

Sounds like everybody and their brother has had their hands on this "black rose." He be warned!!!

#4271 2 years ago

Oh the tale of ye old "black rose." Ridden hard and put away wet many a time. Ye be WARNED. HARRRR

1 month later
#4359 2 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Don’t forget the “Oak time recorder clocks.”

Anybody got a line on a game barrel multicade?

1 week later
#4389 2 years ago

Just go to ace hardware and buy some plexi glass. It'll never break again. The only downside is you cannot set a lit cigarette on it like you can real glass. It'll burn and melt.

#4401 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The other downside is the plexi sags, turns yellow and scratches easily.

Personal preference I guess. Same effect as wearing your amber glasses IMHO.

5 months later
#4752 1 year ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Looking for a Hook, I'm in southeast Michigan, willing to drive up to 4 hours each way, let me know if you have one or know of someone looking to sell. Thanks!

Saw a Hook pop up in Peru, IN yesterday on facebook... $2350
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/425514787911514

5 months later
#5119 1 year ago
Quoted from c508:

Only dude I have ever seen carry a pin up a flight of stairs with legs on!

By himself?

#5123 1 year ago
Quoted from c508:

No, his brother (or someone else) helped, but it was still very impressive!

Ok so he was NOT the only dude you ever saw carry a pinball up a flight of stairs with legs on!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 219.99
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.50
$ 10.50
Playfield - Decals
The MOD Couple
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
$ 19.99
$ 24.95
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Various Other Swag
Third Coast Pinball
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 14.95
Various Novelties
Allteksystems
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 21.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizard_mode.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside