(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider warbound.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1091 8 years ago

JD - 9.5 PF and 9.0 Cab. Some wire hacks (connectors missing at trough opto board). DW mod, crane mod, LED, fresh stand up decals. No topper. Plays great all day long. $2,200 firm

Tommy - Mint PF and cab (except one bubble on left side cab). Hack free. Blinders topper. Machine is rare because of the excellent condition it is in. LED. Comb your hair in the PF shine/gloss. $3,400 firm

JM - 9.5 PF 9.0 cab. Hack free. Needs Y an X nut replaced and have in bag with sale. Plays fast and error free. Typical cab fade on sides. LED. $2,200 firm.

Wipeout - HUO CQ. Mint. Fun. LED. $2,100 firm.

Leaving for Florida in a couple days. Can try to do deals before up until thurs. Picts on request. I have a lot going on in life so please be patient and understand that I do not hang here every day and may be slow to respond. Also, deals may have to wait until after two week florida trip is over.

Location Clinton Township MI.

2 weeks later
#1184 8 years ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

I'm on the hunt for a Congo anywhere in the Great Lakes region, can really be in any condition so long as it's priced accordingly.

I have a wishy washy buyer for mine. If it falls through I will let you know.

#1203 8 years ago

Still have Tommy for sale. Mint except scratch near left flipper button. Rest is mint. Comb your hair off the mirror like of. Blinders work perfect. LEDs. When people see it they usually say nicest Tommy they ever seen.

For the right price will let it go. No trades please. Need cash.

#1225 8 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

So Collector Quality (CQ) can have Wrinkling around the legs?
I'm getting so confused...My BSD just became CQ now, thank-you.

I thought CQ had to be original too? Not restored. Not trying start a fight just going by what a dude told me that soldered my CPU board.

#1237 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I would say that all HEP games would be considered QC.....and they've been restored but restored to better than new condition.

I dunno...not questioning his work either. Maybe better than new. I like vid1900's post up a few above this one. If a machine is tampered with (even for better) how can it be "CQ". What would you ncall an original nontouched pin then? I mean even if recent replacement parts are better than new due to better technologies, what do we call an original pin without restoration or replacement parts? I thought that was "CQ".

ugh...lil confused but no biggie.

#1273 8 years ago

Tommy is sold. CQ wipe out and JD still for sale. Oh yeah, JM and LW3 too. Last 3 are player pins.

2 weeks later
#1348 8 years ago

Looks like Lw3 and Dredd will be gone tomorrow. JM Monday. Would still like to sell CQ Wipeout. Also, as of today I decided to sell my rare, exc. cond. Bingo Vacation (bingo pinball machine) for $900 OBO. Chrome is excellent as is the large LCD screen and PF (you heard right, this gem came with a color lcd, Keaon was way ahead of their time in 2001). I do not have pics handy but will take upon request. Otherwise, you can visit ipdb for info and pics. Last thing, the hopper looks great and worked before to dispense tokens. A wire is off somewhere though and I have not had time to diagnose it. I am positive it will be simple to fix for someone not having weekly surgeries like myself lately. Here is the ipdp link/url:
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5857&picno=55042

Tx all!

#1375 8 years ago

What is the 6 led tnt flashers? I have a roseville mi and st. Petersburg fl Luci. I would like to add to both. Also, my stock has a silly incadecesnt buld an inch behind each lightening bolt, I want to upgrade that and heard there is one available.

Tx

Btw, I still have 2,200 firm c.q. wipeout and 1,650 obo lw3 for sale.

#1378 8 years ago

PM is a great pin. There are 5 core pins my wife and i will maintain until death...PM is one of them. We have no led mods like the one FS. The shooter lane mod looks nice. Since PM is one of very few pins that can be led modded without sacrifices, we choose to not add any led mods. The pin is best presented with the stock illumination and the fade in/out effects associated with this illumination. To each is own though if you wish to mix bulb technologies. Great pin....ok, 25 people will probably chime in that it is linear play. So be it. Still the game was way ahead of its time tech wise. I do not even have the desire to type out again (have done it so often) the cutting edge technology implemented in this game at time of build...please research it. Fun pin...awsome tricks...great lighting...low production(1,200), full mylar on a cc p.f., this pin is rare and will always be rare. TOM is for some folks who desire a magic themed pin...for my wife and I only PM satisfies our magic theme pin needs!!!

GLWTS. Nice price!

1 week later
#1438 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Have a friend looking for an Ac/Dc premium and has the cash no trades .
Let me know if you want to sell it.
Mike
810-588-2649

Does friend want a Luci? Has bell, cannon shooter lane mod. Led speaker inserts with non nude helen. Invisiglass. Huo. If friend is interested what would offer be?

1 week later
#1482 8 years ago

I have a LW3 for sale in Roseville. Does not have any issues or need any work. Cab nicks but mint pf and mint plastics. Original working topper...hairline crack in lense but works perfect. Full p.f. led except g.i.
$1,450 firm.

1 month later
#1617 8 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

I will have 'Cirqus Voltaire', 'Mustang LE' and 'Mars:God of War' for sale in Lake Orion beginning next week. I will post prices and pictures once they are all ready, but I thought it was worth putting the word out there in advance. Thanks, Michael.

You are in AZ though? Shop in MI?

#1621 8 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

>>You are in AZ though? Shop in MI?<<
I live mostly in Scottsdale now, but I still have a home in Lake Orion. I hate to be nosy, but how long have YOU lived in 'Unknown'?

My time is split equal between homes in Michigan, Florida and Belize.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider warbound.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=warbound and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.