(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 9 years ago

King Arthur in the Central Mich CL. Seller only wants $15,000. "Needs a little restoration"

centralmich.craigslist.org link

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Wonder what his price per machine is? I would be interested in the JP or AP for the right price if we could get 3 or 4 people together on the deal.

He wants the DM, you want JP and AP, I want The Shadow for the right price so there's our group if we want to go for it, but sorry the seller is gonna have to come way down from $10k. $7k sounds better to me. American Pickers would call that "bundling" lol

3 weeks later
#195 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Everyone always tells me that they press the PROHIBITED button on any Bay City SPAM ads on CL.

Me too, on all ads except for the ones they post from their own city. Man they are &&&&%%%%%HORRIBLE SPAMMERS#########**&&&&&&

They need to understand that we, the pinball community scour multiple CL sites. If they post it from home we'll see it, believe us. If the pin isn't horribly overpriced their phone will ring. It's really not that complicated.

#206 9 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

I am going to speak to the three whom you should seek out if you are looking to buy a pin. Therefore, these are the names who you should trust. John Dayhuff, Pete Mathis and Tim Mayhew are three that buy, fix and sell a lot of pins and I am friends/have bought pins from all three. If you hang around these guys, you meet a lot of good pinsiders who also do what they do.
John (Battle Creek) has an amazing party every year that is open to everyone. You can see/meet a lot of the good pinball crew from this state (and others) at this gig. It's usually the first Saturday in November, but he hasn't made this year's party date official as far as I know. I got my Dr. Dude from him!
Pete (Union City) has lots of stuff for sale at all price ranges. He is very friendly and never out to screw anyone. I have many of my machines thanks to Pete!
Tim (Grand Rapids) does wonderful work bringing machines to life. You get quality work when buy from him. He is very connected with the Grand Rapids Pinball League. Tim revived my Jungle Lord and it is better than I could have ever imagined it could be.
There are so many others who I see and talk to in Michigan and I am STILL meeting more through John, Pete and Tim. I think it is almost impossible to find a "deal" on Craigslist since the competition for machines is so high, but the result is that there are many who can/will help. I KNOW I MISSED SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO IS A GOOD SELLER, but these are the three people who will get my cash or trade offers first since they are no-hassle, non-scammy dudes.

That's a super nice shoutout I really appreciate it Marcus!
-Tim

3 weeks later
#259 9 years ago

Wanted: Laser Cue backglass

1 week later
#269 9 years ago

Michigan friends. I have a customer out of my service area that needs some help. He's in South Lyon so if you'd like some possible easy money PM me. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/service-call-lead-south-lyon-detroit-one-pin-two-arcades#post-1951044

1 month later
#337 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

"$3500 cash, today"

I'll betcha I know who offered that. Anytime I sell a pin I get the same "$(lowball) cash, today" email from the same someone. I've never responded. Why bother?

#339 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

I could see if it were an open game. There are lots of variables. Routed? Wear? Mods? NIB however has a relatively narrow band. I don't actually know who it was but they are an assbag. Am I allowed to say assbag with out getting talked to by a mod?

Said A-Bag doesn't care. He'll try to convince you that what you have is garbage and he's doing you a favor at his ridiculous pricepoint. If you sell to him you'll see your old machine on CL the next day at the price you originally had or higher. I don't know this from experience but heard from a friend who had that happen to him...

2 months later
#602 9 years ago

I always have difficulties with these kinds of ads, the "overpriced but not ridiculously overpriced" pin:

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

Case in point, the $900 1972 "Travel Time." At $900 it's exactly twice what Mr. Pinball and bostonpinball (trending at an average of $362) list at. So if I'm interested (this machine happens to be in my town) I have to politely find a way to talk him down 50% JUST to get him to 100% retail, which I'm not willing to pay anyway.

I don't even want this machine but if I did the offer would be $300. You know and I know he'd tell me to F*** off, but I do think it's a fair offer.

(shoulder shrug)

#613 9 years ago

#616 9 years ago
Quoted from IceCreamMan:

My Funhouse and Diner are up for sale. Looking to change things up a bit...
saginaw.craigslist.org link
Note: Currently located in Essexville (Bay City). Can be transported to Battle Creek / Kzoo area for pick up during the week.

That's a good price on the Funhouse. Won't last long. Now about that BOP

#629 9 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Can someone fill me in on this choggard fellow without getting in trouble? Sounds notorious enough to know about before I go looking for my first machine. Or any known scammers in general, that would be helpful.

Put a machine for sale on CL and find out for yourself

#638 9 years ago

Thanks for the tips.
What do you guys think about this? Not worth the money I assume but might be worth the satisfaction of getting it playable. I'm actually probably more excited about fixing something and learning than actually playing...
ebay.com link » Williams Strato Flite Pinball Machine Backglass Missing
What's one of these worth in "playable" condition, $400? $500? Not looking to come out ahead here but don't want to get sold down the river either.

I knew exactly which machine you were talking about before I clicked. That turd has been sitting around for months now and there's a reason nobody snapped it up for $225....because it's a turd. If you need to (a) fix it (b) find a glass and (c) replace broken plastics I can see easily dumping $250-300 to get it to where it needs to be. To me, the offer for that thing would be $100. That or the seller should nut up, run a regular auction and find out what the true market value is.

2 weeks later
#698 9 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

That "travel Time " is a great looking machine. I am not a Williams collector so I am not sure of the going rate for a Travel Time. it looks to be in great shape, very good BG, cabinet looks solid and bright. and if it is plug and play I would say he is not to far out of line with his pricing.
IMO any plug and play EM in better than average condition with a 8+ BG is worth a minimum of $500.00.

The seller must have read this thread because he's lowered his price from $900 to $499. I'm still not interested but at least it's priced reasonably.

1 week later
#745 9 years ago

That's a nice BK for the price. GLWS

2 weeks later
#808 9 years ago

mb.gifmb.gif

1 week later
#861 9 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

Check this out just found it on craigslist.

Yeah I saw that and found it funny. Didn't even flag it

#866 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

I break even on a lot of my buybacks from customers. I pay very fairly as I've known these people a long time. There have been times I have lost a couple hundred when trying to help out a client in need. Most recently I had an ironman before the re-release of ironman vault. I paid 5000 for the game to the client. I sold it for 4800 and drove it to toledo in a snowstorm as someone wanted it really bad. Lost 200, gas, and time on that one. Wasn't getting any interest at 5200 so I bit the bullet and got rid of it to the first reasonable offer. So please don't act like you know me unless you have dealt with me. Which a lot of people on here have. I have a bad rep for talking back to people which I shouldn't do. And for listing games on the high end; which I have to on some. On others like that tron HUO it came from my collection so I gave a deal on it.

I don't think I've dealt with you but didn't necessarily agree with the beating you were taking on that WH2O thread. We have Dayhuff in common and if he says you're alright I believe him. GLWS. -Tim

#869 9 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

Are you Tim fife ? I remember deing with him. Think he bought a Wheel of Fortune and another HUO tron I had.

No Tim M. north of Grand Rapids. A buddy of mine and I are hobbyists.

http://tdamusements.weebly.com/

1 week later
#881 9 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Man...did Underspin have a Raven for you. Please Tim, post some pics!

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 month later
#1058 8 years ago

#1059 8 years ago

#1075 8 years ago

#1085 8 years ago

Space Invaders for sale. $950. Located 10 miles north of Grand Rapids.

Market Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20133

Thanks
DSC04261.JPGDSC04261.JPG

1 week later
#1141 8 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Space Invaders for sale. $950. Located 10 miles north of Grand Rapids.
Market Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/20133
Thanks
DSC04261.JPG

Space Invaders is sold thanks to those who contacted me about it.

We will possibly have a Laser Cue for sale. Reprinted backglass, solid cab, playfield restored and clear coated, power supply rebuilt, select LED in inserts, incandescent GI, rebuilt flippers, new drop target decals, working cabinet bell. This is the same machine you've played at the shows, the one that just won an award for "Best of the 1980's" at PATZ. Putting feelers out and haven't thought of price...probably $800ish.

#1162 8 years ago

Laser Cue: $800. Located 10 miles north of Grand Rapids.

The good: Touched up paint, clear coated, plastics overall look good, gameplay solid, cabinet shows a little wear but is solid, new drop target decals, all 4 flipper coils are new, rebuilt power supply, original boards inspected and repaired as needed. Select LED in inserts and backbox, incandescent GI. Recently won the award for "Best of the 1980's" at PATZ last month.

The bad: The backglass is a reprint that I had done myself after accidentally destroying the original. It's printed directly to the glass as has a masking layer. Overall it looks good but the lower displays sit a bit too high in the box. If I have time I'll move the displays down 1/2 inch and take care of that problem.

The ugly: None really. Has been a solid little game and will be hard to get rid of.

01.JPG01.JPG02.JPG02.JPG03.JPG03.JPG04.JPG04.JPG05.JPG05.JPG06.JPG06.JPG07.JPG07.JPG08.JPG08.JPG

1 week later
#1209 8 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Laser Cue: $800. Located 10 miles north of Grand Rapids.
The good: Touched up paint, clear coated, plastics overall look good, gameplay solid, cabinet shows a little wear but is solid, new drop target decals, all 4 flipper coils are new, rebuilt power supply, original boards inspected and repaired as needed. Select LED in inserts and backbox, incandescent GI. Recently won the award for "Best of the 1980's" at PATZ last month.
The bad: The backglass is a reprint that I had done myself after accidentally destroying the original. It's printed directly to the glass as has a masking layer. Overall it looks good but the lower displays sit a bit too high in the box. If I have time I'll move the displays down 1/2 inch and take care of that problem.
The ugly: None really. Has been a solid little game and will be hard to get rid of.
01.JPG

Laser Cue is sold thanks everyone for the interest.

1 week later
#1253 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

What? You don't want to hear people try to explain what cq means? ITS SO INTERESTING!

Agreed. The "CQ debate" is brutal

1 week later
#1289 8 years ago

Three machines for sale near Lansing: $6000

Atari Superman $3500
Bally Fireball Home Edition $750
Street Fighter $1750

Note: You must call. Seller will not answer email due to scammers.

You'd better call quick because at these prices they won't....well....you know the rest.

lansing.craigslist.org link

#1292 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I'm certainly no expert but that would be the highest price I've ever seen a Superman go for.
Looks average to me on SF (but way more than I would pay.....oh who am I kidding....I wouldn't buy an SF period.)
Fireball Home Edition.....no comment.....I really have no idea what those go for.

Yeah I'd say the seller is, uh, a little high on those prices lol

I hope you had a good laugh.

2 weeks later
#1401 8 years ago

Working Space Shuttle project near Grand Rapids. $700

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22085

#1406 8 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Why do you have to put this up for sale when you know that I have NO room for it? And this project is right up my alley....
I still need to move some games to fit what I'm working on.
I've played this game many times and it plays great. Underspin is a great guy to deal with.

Booooo!!! We could have traded for that FLASH GORDON you've got

No in all seriousness I'm selling FrankenShuttle for two reasons. 1) I need the room for another project and 2) I need the money so I can start rehabbing that rental I just bought.

PS: The sale of the Space Shuttle is now pending...

2 weeks later
#1471 8 years ago
Quoted from smailskid:

I know this is sold but just wondering if you had a pic of the extra playfield that went with Frankenshuttle. Just curious....

Sorry for the delay. Space Shuttle was sold and picked up this past weekend. A suggested 1% of the sale was donated to Pinside

3 months later
#1835 8 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

AFM:Bill Ung saucer mot(PITA to install), interactive flasher cityscape backboard, bright cabinet and almost no wear on playfield. A stunning example for those looking for this pin, you won't be disappointed. No shipping or trades, 6,400.
[email protected]
0159e4280cafa209e626630c8fa1027e7929ce4167.jpg
017696c4dba12d1b4a2bc1300effe47cd9b606563f.jpg
017696c4dba12d1b4a2bc1300effe47cd9b606563f_1.jpg

Holy crap that's a nice looking machine. I want that

2 months later
#2043 8 years ago
Quoted from RGman:

NBA Fastbreak sold and picked up from another Pinsider in Grand Rapids! Pinside sale fee paid.

I had my eyes on that one. Congrats on sale

1 month later
#2518 8 years ago
Quoted from Gensega:

I have a "Far Out" project I think its time to sell. I bought this as part of a lot. I went to pick up a couple of other machines and fell in love with the look and layout of this and bought it on site and dragged it home on a whim. Unfortunately I don't have the time or the know-how to get this working again...

There's no need to fear. Underspin is here.

Dude just bring it up here and I'll get it running for you.

#2574 8 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

here are some ek pics, without a flash. I have more pics. Its not a crack in the glass it is a scratch from a razor. none of the art is loose. I hate dealing with BG because it is just an accident waiting to happen if not installed. I have about 7 more pics if interested. again 80 bucks

There is an EK project with a busted glass here in GR that I saw on Craigslist. It's priced too high for my comfort level, especially with the number of issues that need fixing. This glass would be a nice pairing, however. At least the game would be "complete"

#2588 8 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Who got the project back to the future for $1000 off cl

I wish the new owner luck, whoever he might be. It was for sale last year. We looked at it and ended up passing. As Rock914 might agree with me, the machine was pretty well beat to crap. Aside from the board issues, what was most distressing to us was the condition of the ramp. I don't remember exactly what the problem was but it was busted up pretty good, and where to find a replacement? That's a big expensive ramp!!

We made a fair offer on the machine which was refused, the owner claiming "someone offered $100 more" and here we were right in front of him holding cash money out. Clearly the machine was never sold then. Glad it sold now though, hopefully to someone that's prepared to put some good hours in on it. Fun title. Which we could have made the sale stick last year.

#2595 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

It was defiantly a project pin.
But what's I get started I can't stop.
So after repairing 3 of the boards.
After getting everything working the first game we played the flipper bats shattered from being so brittle ...lol
Then Polishing,waxing,sanding,replacing a ton of rusting hardware parts.
Replacing coils,fixing switches,upgrading to LEDs,
Repainting 80% of the cabinet.
New flipper buttons,flippers,plunger still waiting for Marco order,rebuilt my own version of a cliffy to repair the ramp.and on and on and on
I now have a a really nice BTTF
NOT for sale or trade.
LEDs

Clearly, the BTTF went to the right guy. It needed Mike to obsessively put insane hours into the machine, with many more to come.

Wariodolby is an asset to the hobby. Well done!

#2626 8 years ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

Bally knockout with near mint backglass and nice playfield. Asking $275 pictures here.
https://www.facebook.com/solidstatepinball/?ref=bookmarks

PM sent

#2647 8 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Also I'm selling a complete project William Lucky 7 machine. It's having a trouble booting up and stay running. I've had it for a few years and doing some spring cleaning. Call, Text, or PM me, asking $400.00.
UPDATE. ... SOLD and Picked Up.
Thanks,
Steve
Pinball Refinery
231-740-8575

Thanks for selling me the machine, Hemi. I set it up last night. Typical system 3 basket case. I'll have it running soon. See you at PATZ.

#2672 8 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

I am looking for a price check for a Star Trek Pro. I am the original owner and will be selling shortly. It is an extremely low play and in excellent condition. I added an Aurich alternate translight, lighted speaker inserts, Pinball Refinery interactive metal apron, shaker motor and other minor mods. Just looking for a reasonable market value in the local market. Thanks, Marty

The market got pretty saturated with selloffs after Ghostbusters was announced. Sale prices overall might dip a little. That's a cherry machine you have though. Love the translite and all the extras. $4200-4400.

#2696 8 years ago

I started a PATZ thread for us. A great place and time to swap and sell machines. Looking forward to seeing all of those that can make it down. Should be fun!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-2016-headquarters-whats-coming-for-sale-auction-tourney-info#post-3049006

1 week later
#2744 7 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Looking for a couple of DMD games.. I will be at Patz friday too.
Mostly interested in these titles:
Black Rose, Jack*bot, Goldeneye,roller coaster tycoon, shrek
Thanks

I have a Magnotron I'd like to sell you.

Quoted from cfh:

you can't really call randy. he uses those throw away phones you can buy at party stores. he used to have a real phone, but it kept dying due to lack of funds. the only way to really get a hold of him consistently is to drop by his place. and frankly that's just scary.

Clay, with all the crazy info you're feeding us about Randy I'm about to write a folk song about him. A country song might work better I don't know...

#2756 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Wouldn't accept my $3k offer
detroit.craigslist.org link

Love the 867-5309 phone number Virtual pin. Picture found 3/4 the way down this page...

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=111201.0

3 months later
#3117 7 years ago
Quoted from debaser:

I'm probably going to regret this but looks like I need to sell my Tron LE. It's #268 out of 400. I bought it NIB and it's never left my basement since I set it up. It does have 1 small scratch in the cabinet under the start button as Stern did this at the factory. Other than that it is in perfect shape.
It has a shaker motor, Color DMD, colored plastic protectors, light up recognizer, chrome pop bumper caps, Cliffy protector for scoop, shooter lane protector, original Tron cabinet with LCD screen and also all the parts to put together a Tron 2.0 cabinet (I never got around to doing it).
Includes an extra spinning disc motor/assembly (brand new), original display and the LE certificate in a black frame. I still have the original shipping box if you want it as well heh.
Price is $10,500 firm. No trades. Prefer buyer to pick it up. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

I've played this machine a few times and can attest that you wont find a nicer Tron unless its NIB. That thing is cherry. Anyone who knows Rodney understands how meticulous he is in maintaining machines. I'll be sorry to see it go too but its worth every penny. Whoever takes it home is in for a treat.

#3120 7 years ago

Lucky Seven project, a machine you don't come across too often. Machine is complete but not working. Some spidering on the backglass but not horrible. I have a playfield glass as well. Includes manual. I have $300 into it and need to make room in the shop and get the money back out of it. I'm north of Grand Rapids.WP_20160727_008_(resized).jpgWP_20160727_008_(resized).jpgWP_20160727_009_(resized).jpgWP_20160727_009_(resized).jpgWP_20160727_010_(resized).jpgWP_20160727_010_(resized).jpg

WP_20160727_007_(resized).jpgWP_20160727_007_(resized).jpg

#3123 7 years ago

Hum. Looks familiar. .. GLWS.

Yep. I had lowball offers from the usual suspects but no interest. Machine is now off market and in storage. Someday I'll get it running and give it charity or part it out.

2 months later
#3392 7 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

?? for the Michigan group.
Since when is a players condition, fully working Black Hole a $1500 - $1900 game ? ( Michigan Pricing )
I am an Em collector and seldom venture into the SS word . As recent as 8-10 months ago I recall seeing Black Hole pins for $800-$1200
Now they are on the market for an Ask of $1500 - $1900 for a fully working players condition machine.
My question is this. are the ss pins and early gotts appreciating this rapidly or is the asking price for this and other early SS bally / gottlieb's just wishful thinking by the sellers and the actual sale price is most likely much lower than the ask ?
TYIA
Sir Brian of Ortonville

It's a little bit of both. As high A-list titles moved into "I could buy an NIB Stern for that price" territory, the market moved to the lower A and high B's driving all of those prices up. Now we're into the $6250 Black Knight 2K on GR CL, the $1600 Atari Superman that doesn't work (GR CL), the $900 Bally Game Show that doesn't have an MPU, sound board or plunger and the $1600 Bally Eight Ball (both seen recently on FB Pinball Classified Ads).

Sellers are free to list their machine for whatever price they want of course. If the market feels the price is fair the machine will sell. Otherwise it will sit on CL until the price drops or the seller gives up. For example the $900 non working "Flash" in Traverse City is down to $500 now (still not sold though). The $1600 Superman guy comes and goes, letting all of us know that what he has is gold, and if it doesn't sell he's going to send it out for repair and keep it (To whom? None of us will touch it. Maybe the Game Room Guys at $94 an hour...good luck with that. I digress). All in all, pretty crazy market.

#3395 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I do know of a couple people in the hobby who have listed games for sale that they dont own because it makes them feel like they have something others want.

Are you serious? Good Lord whoever does that needs to grow a pair.

#3403 7 years ago

Has anybody here seen that Flash? I'm in the market for an early SS project to putter with and have seen that ad. Wondering if it's worth $500.

For comparison, three Flashes sold at the PATZ auction for $100 each I think. They were in rough shape though, but complete. Flash is what, a $700 machine in operating condition? You would have to make the call at $500 for that project. Still a little high for my taste especially if I have to run to TC for it.

#3427 7 years ago
Quoted from debaser:

Created a marketplace ad for the Pirates of the Caribbean I just finished shopping out. Check it out here:
NEW!machinefor salePlaced 2016-10-26 22:24 (today)For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern, 2006)“This machine was just recently shopped out. Everything on the top side of the playfield was removed, the playfield cleaned, polis...” $ 4,800 debaser Grand Rapids, MI Fully restored

$8000 by Xmas!!

1 week later
#3452 7 years ago
Quoted from rattmuscle:

Still looking for a nice Swords of Fury. Pm if anyone knows of one.

1 week later
#3492 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveF-Detroit:

machinefor salePlaced 2016-11-03 22:44 (12 days ago)For sale: Whirlwind (Williams, 1990)“A really nice Williams Whirlwind for sale. Listing for a friend who has lost interest. I would like to keep this for myself but do...” $ 2,500 JoesCoinOp Warren, MI Shopped
Lowered price to $2500.

That's a good price for that machine. GLWS!!

1 week later
#3520 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

If someone within 50 miles likes to do shop jobs, and has the time, I have a bunch of games I would gladly pay to have shopped. The issues I have had in th epast is someone wants to do it, because they enjoy the task, but they work full time and have a family so realisticly they are no better off than me, and the job never gets done. I could drop of games, one at a time, or you can work here. There is some serious job security to make extra bucks here, since between chris and me, there are close to 30 games to be shoped. I suppose the best way to do it would be to come to an agreement on how nice to expect, price, time, heck it is all negoiable. Trades also.
So this is not games for sale, but it is local michigan work needed, and it will help me bring more games for sale to market.
contact me pm please.
kruz

PM sent

#3527 7 years ago

Alright who bought the El Dorado on the Meidema auction today?

1 month later
#3625 7 years ago

I have everything listed with pictures and here is a Link to them:
http://mipinballrefinery.com/pre-played-pinball-machines
Home Use Only Customized Spiderman $6795.00
Home Use Only The Simpsons Party Pinball $6295.00
Home Use Only Highly Modified Original TRON Pro 3D Translite $7695.00
Home Use Only Customized Medieval Madness Remake $8695.00
Home Use Only Customized Lord of the Ring $7900.00
Home Us Only Rob Zombie $5600.00
Home Use Only WWE LE #71 $5995.00
Customized Elvis LE $3900.00
Thanks,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery
231-740-8575

Machine - For SaleFor Sale Customized Medieval Madness Remake - StandardHome Used Only (HUO) “I have several customized machines listed on my website with pictures and descriptions about them. Here is a Link to it:

http://mipinballrefinery.com/pre-played-pinball-machines
...”
7 days ago Muskegon, MI
Contact
HemiOrange09

Added yesterday: Spiderman. ... Deposit / Sale Pending
TRON .... Deposit / Sale Pending
Rob Zombie. ... Deposit / Sale Pending
Elvis LE. .. Deposit / Sale Pending
MMR. ... Keeping for now.
WWE LE. ... Keeping for now.
Thanks Everyone ,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

I thought you were out of business.

1 month later
#3726 7 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get a cocktail multicade shaped like a barrel? Also looking for a brass cash register and just can't find anything.

Along with the brass cash registers, I also can't find any "oak time recorder clocks." That guy in Brooklyn (MI) is the state's worst CL spammer

Quoted from galaxian:

Kevin from K&K Amusement in gobles makes the barrel arcades.
K & K Amusement
Address: 22711 M-40, Gobles, MI 49055
Phone: (269) 628-4628
Plug: I have a super mint 4 Player TMNT Arcade game for sale. PM me for details

I think he's referring to the spam blasting of the barrel multicades and doesn't actually want one

#3732 7 years ago

#3748 7 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Looking for a modern stern like TWD, GB, GOT, etc.... I know its a long shot but i'm looking to spend 4k
Thanks!

There is a good chance that I will have my HUO TWD pro for sale at PATZ. $4300ish

And since Harmon is eyeballing my Knockout and Marcus is interested in my Firepower there's a good chance I'm going to go home empty this year!

#3754 7 years ago

1976 Space Mission features "all original paint" and is "priced to sell" at $2000.

2 weeks later
#3776 7 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

My patz game list:
TMNT arcade
Super Straight (sonic em)
Jokerz
Possibly
Pistol Poker
LaserWar

I will have:

Walking Dead
Bally Knockout
Williams Super Star
Firepower
Blue Chip (20% chance)

1 month later
#3911 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I got my Victory up and running. Not really looking to sell it, but would possibly trade for something different.

What was the cause of the problem in the end?

1 month later
#3995 6 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

No-one has shit for sale in Mi lately!!

That's not true. There's a Funhouse here in GR for only $6,200

#3998 6 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Great now everyone knows and the price is going to jump up from all the calls.

We can laugh at the price all we want here but it only takes one sucker that doesn't know any better, and there are plenty of suckers in Michigan. How do you think Game Room Guys stay in business?

#4004 6 years ago

Pinballs are out. The hot new thing is brass cash registers.

Quoted from RCA1:

and oak time recorder clocks. Also, there is a smokin' deal on an Atari Superman out there that's sure to go quick.

Quoted from wizard_mode:

Arcade barrels are HAWT

Holy s*** this is like a Michigan CL greatest hits parade. Don't forget "Pinball is our passion" and "Northwestern wall pinball game baseball football." I want to buy that one just so I can repost it with youtube link of me burning it.

Regarding the Superman, word on the street is he's not taking lowball offers (meaning the $400 that it's worth). If he doesn't get the full price he's just going to have it repaired. Good luck with that.

#4007 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I will have my Aerosmith for sale here soon with mods for $5400 OBO.

If you consider Mr Funhouse's $6200 machine you should adjust your pricing on Aerosmith to $11,000 or so

2 weeks later
#4022 6 years ago

I'm selling a Charlie's Angels (SS) project pin in GR. $300

#4032 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I'm selling a Charlie's Angels (SS) project pin in GR. $300

Price lowered to $200.

#4034 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Price lowered to $200.

Sale pending

1 week later
#4067 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

EBay is probably your best option because you're looking for the absolute top dollar for this pin.

At $10,500 OP will pay $750 to ebay and 2.9% to PayPal...around $300. That's just stupid imho. Better to lower the price and sell locally. Best of luck on your sale OP.

#4082 6 years ago

Lucky Seven pinball project. Complete. Won't boot game. Backglass fair condition. $300.

2 weeks later
#4127 6 years ago

Who won the rare Wico Af-Tor machine at the Biddergy auction? I wanted that thing. Party Animal meh, not so much.

#4129 6 years ago
Quoted from Adboy:

I saw the Af-tor but didn't bid... actually forgot about the auction... I could have sworn that was the exact same machine that was up for bid before in a previous bidergy auction... used the same pictures and went for 1100... would have taken the party animal it needed work but not bad at 410

I never saw the original auction for the $1100. Interesting. Wonder what happened...

1 week later
#4157 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I took my ad off of the marketplace since it looks like I will just keep my machine. However, as always, I will still listen to offers if anyone is interested

Noooo!!!! Put that ad back up!!

#4178 6 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

Victory is sold. Now I'm looking for a machine in the $1300 to $1400 range.

If you can cough up another $100 there's a broken Superman on Craigslist.

Oh and hey if you want to save $200 there's a broken Kiss with no backglass there too. Such amazing deals on CL I wish I could buy them all.

#4185 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

In the post project pins thread another Pinsider said that the same person has been trying to sell the broken Superman for 1-/2 years now, threatening to fix it up if none buys it. Now that seller is selling a Kiss with rust seen in the head.

Per fixing the broken Superman I love that he "threatens" the only people remotely qualified to do the work in the first place. GLWT, bud.

#4189 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Lowered the price on the Super Straight pinball to $600

Machine - For Sale
Super StraightNeeds minor work “Game is very clean with factory Euro Clear coat! Works great on 1player mode. It occasionally has problems not ending on the last ball on a multiplayer game.

If you are into Sega...”
16 days ago Flint, MI 600 (OBO)
galaxian

Check your inbox

1 week later
#4212 6 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Anyone see the Craigslist ad for the three Kiss project games:
detroit.craigslist.org link

The whole state did. $400 worth of machines for $2700. What a frigg'n bargain.

#4214 6 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

its listed 10 times a day. just like the pacinko machine, table model pinballs

As much as I respect, use and enjoy the free ad model of Craigslist, I would like to see them implement a small charge per ad. It could be $1. Hell it could be $0.25 but that small charge would stop 90% of the garbage we have to sift through by those who take advantage and overrun the system with spam. "Free Stuff" ads would remain free. Everything else, $0.25 per ad. Since CL is non profit, proceeds could benefit any number of charities around the country.

1 month later
#4286 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Can bring any of this stuff to Expo

Oh yeah, Expo.

I'm gonna miss it this year. Lemme know how it went.

#4288 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Don;t know if thi auction in GR was mentioned here but just came acrossT it. October 9th
Road Kings, Montey (sic) Carlo, X & Os
http://bid.orbitbid.com/lots#YXVjdGlvbltpZF09MTg1MiZhdWN0aW9uW3N0YXR1c109dXBjb21pbmcmbG90W2NhdGVnb3J5XT1hbGwmbG90W2tleXdvcmRzXT1waW5iYWxsJmxvdFtzdGF0dXNdPWFsbA

I haven't bought anything from them since they instituted their buyers fee of 16% (includes taxes), but only if you pay cash, and only if the bid is over $400. If less than $400 tack on another 3%, and 3% more if you use a credit card.

Oh and don't forget they double dip and make 25% off the seller too.

Don't support those greedy bastards if possible.

#4292 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ahhh gotcha. Typical scammy shit.

But if the machines are going to sell for $40 each by all means join the fun. We support greedy bastards if the deal is good enough

1 week later
#4314 6 years ago

Allied Leisure 1975 Rock On for sale. $400. Pics and video in the marketplace. 10 miles north of Grand Rapids.

2 weeks later
#4358 6 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

I Dont know but they have been on CL as long as the brass cash registers from the antique store in Brooklyn.

Don’t forget the “Oak time recorder clocks.”

1 week later
#4390 6 years ago

1975 Allied Leisure "Rock On" $100. Rockford, MI north of GR. Looks nice and works for the most part.

#4394 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

1975 Allied Leisure "Rock On" $100. Rockford, MI north of GR. Looks nice and works for the most part.

***SOLD*** (thru CL)

3 weeks later
#4439 6 years ago

Baby Pacman. Major project. Make offer. Rockford.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Major project. Make offer. Bad cabinet. All boards appear to be there. Pinball table is dirty but seems complete. Never plugged in. Don’t know the state of any of it. Selling p...”
2017-12-05
Rockford, MI
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 379 times

3 months later
#4562 6 years ago

I want a Genie anybody have one? The few on Pinside are too far away for me

2 months later
#4828 5 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Here's my take on the incident. Feel free for other to chime in with your opinions:
A long while ago, I saw a this DE Time Machine pinball for $475 on Facebook. I messaged the guy and never heard back again...
Months go by.
Then on May 18th around 3pm I got a notification from Facebook Messenger that this pin was now available. I send him a direct message immediately and ask if its available. Even with repairs needed a player's condition machine like this is very under-priced. I get this back:
"Pin ball spring ejector needs to be repaired. If your still interested you can stop by and see it ( tomorrow) Saturday night between 7 & 8:"
I asked several follow up questions but never heard back. Since he was not answering some of my basic questions, I considered it sold since that's how things go. Unfortunately, he told everyone the same info and created a cluster when multiple buyers showed up at the same time. The seller wasn't holding it for no one buyer in perticular. Therefore, the first one there with the cash got the pin. That person was Cory (Choggard) who was wise to come early.
According to those at the scene, hard feelings were had due to the seller making this a mad-dash to the prize. Bad form on the seller IMHO.

Bush league move by the seller. Shame on him.

9 months later
#5339 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Shaq Attaq if anyone has one. Customer request. Thanks.

3 months later
#5516 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Traverse City, MI to Temperance, MI - 4:30 hours
Pittsburgh, PA to Temperance, MI - 3:45 hours

Pittsburgh, PA to Ironwood, MI - 13:14 hours
Montreal, WI to Ironwood, MI - 00:09 minutes

Time and distance from Michigan is irrelevant. Keep the "What is for sale in Michigan" thread pure Michigan please.

8 months later
#6153 4 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Still looking for a Sharkey's Shootout.

I have a $500 William's Contact if you're interested. Might help ease pain of wait time while looking for Sharkey!!

1 year later
#7815 2 years ago

To my Michigan peeps. Hello! I haven't been on Pinside for over a year. I want some PATZ G** D****T. I want some wierd ass soda pops from Mr. Soda Pop G** D****T. I want to win the classics tournament G** D****T.

Sincerely,

Underspin

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=underspin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.