(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonycip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2517 8 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I just listed A Rare diamond plate DR DUDE nos pf on the market place. It has one of my best clearcoats to date, mostly because I spent 2 days polishing it. The pf is drilled, dimpled, absolutely flawless, VERY RARE. Dropped the price to 1600 includes a custom heavy duty shipping crate. There are pics in the listing. This is one of if not the best pf I have done.
I will trade for a game also. cheers, kruzman

PB257859_(resized).JPG

The play field looks great but unfortunately the Whole game is only worth 1500. glws

#2525 8 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Right, since the game is not worth much money nobody in there right mind should ever throw in a new playfield especially one professionally clearcoated and perfect. The price is outrageous, i mean they give playfields away right! And what does 50-100 hours of labor really cost $25 or so. Materials are probably free as well.
Well i am a big moron as i have an $1800 Kruzman TZ main and mini pf, getting a new cab, cab decals, plastics, ect... i will never see that money again but its actually ok as i love TZ and want a perfect one. I really hope you were joking but it struck a nerve so you get a ridiculous rant, yep i know.

You mad bro!!.
I didn't do any name calling. In fact I said it looked great. If you feel that passionate about a title to do that for it that's great. It's going to be tough to find someone else who shares you feeling to spend more for a playfield then the whole game is worth. Most people do that becomes it's special to them..

3 years later
#5344 4 years ago

Looking for a Shadow, fish tales or junkyard. Player's condition or worse, for my next restore .pm me if you have one to part with.thanks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonycip.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=tonycip and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.