(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,851 posts
  • 431 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jimmyhonda
  • Topic is favorited by 251 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmontana.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 5 years ago

I have a Bally Ro Go for sale in Livonia. Asking 600 on CL, will take 500 from a pinsider.

detroit.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#230 5 years ago

I have a Johnny Mnemonic and a Terminator 2 that I'm looking to trade for something around the same price (a few hundred either way is ok). JM has a great playfiled, 2 cracked plastics, and typical fading of the red on the cabinet, hand works perfect. T2 has a decent playfield, some wear around inserts; cabinet has wrinkling/peeling of the decals around some of the legs, recently been taken apart cleaned/waxed/new rubbers.
Both are in perfect working order, willing to trade just one or both.

Really looking for who dunnit for my wife, but would consider most anything on my wishlist or others. Don't care too much for DE/Sega titles though, sorry.

1 month later
3 weeks later
#361 4 years ago

Never thought I'd be doing this but I'm putting up my Addams Family for trade. Looking for something around the same price point, see my wishlist. Would love a TZ or ToM

#366 4 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

There's one (literally, LE #1) for sale in Brighton. http://michiganpinball.com/pinballsforsale.html

Actually I think it's #003

2 weeks later
#403 4 years ago

A teacher I teach with is looking to buy her first pin. Specifically she wants a South Park. Anyone have any leads on one?

1 month later
#516 4 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

This is not mine. I'm assuming I already missed this. Anyone get this?
Getaway for $1200: detroit.craigslist.org link

Texted the guy as soon as the ad went up, told him I had cash in hand and would come around six o'clock to get it since i was at work. Asked if he would hold it for me he said he would. Called him an hour later and left a vm. Texted him to call me when he gets a chance. Texts me back that it sold. I say thanks for holding it for me he didnt respond

#522 4 years ago

Well if it was choggs who got it, it will be for sale in a few days, listed as huo, been in his family for years, all for the low low price of 3500.

2 weeks later
#633 4 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Can someone fill me in on this choggard fellow without getting in trouble? Sounds notorious enough to know about before I go looking for my first machine. Or any known scammers in general, that would be helpful.

Well for starters he is the reason this thread has the title that it does.

#666 4 years ago

There are 2 fb groups already. One is michigan arcade collectors the other is michigan pinball players

#675 4 years ago

Looking to buy an A-List game. Let me know what you got.

#678 4 years ago

Yes it is, but not what I'm looking for. I guess I should've said top 25 game instead of A-list.

That funhouse is tempting but I kind of feel FH is a bit over priced for what it offers (not saying Clay's is overpriced, just the title in general).

1 week later
#719 4 years ago

Anyone have a Spiderman they want to sell me?

2 weeks later
#798 4 years ago
Quoted from jackhearts:

Looking to trade my metallica pro pinball refinery edition number one.
Game has purple powder coated lolipop side rails, lock bar and legs.
Interactive backbox and under cab lighting. Shaker and sub. Leds. Cliffys. Cemetery arch
Creeping death lighting and side panels. Snake fangs and toungue decal. Custom painted
sparky. Color dmd.
Looking for a wizard of oz or a nice acdc premium. Located in the Ann arbor area.

20140715_200533.jpg

Any interest in just selling

1 month later
#1014 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Geez. I just got home and saw about 20 new posts on the supposed "What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)" and got excited thinking that someone or several people were putting a whole bunch of games up for sale.

I was literally just going to post this ^^

1 month later
#1192 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallKid:

Just wanted to take a minute and say thanks to everyone who contacted me with offers after I put my "wish list" up. I ended up landing a nice Flight 2000. Needs a little love and is my first SS table but I figure I didn't know a thing about EMs a year ago and that turned out OK.
Anyway, bought from tmontana here on Pinside and it was a great experience. Thanks so much, Bill, for the sale and for being so welcoming yesterday when we showed up to meet. I would highly recommend dealing with Bill if you never have and get a chance to.
Just got a text from a friend who just saw an uncle and found out that the uncle has "an Evel Knievel that is just sitting there with stuff piled on it" so this could be a big week for me. No complaints here. Now it's off to start breaking down a playfield...
Cheers,
Tim in Warren

Thanks for the kind words, I hope you enjoy the game. It was great meeting you guys!

5 months later
#1889 3 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

will be an EATPM in the tourney bank at pin wars IV this coming fri, sat and sun. come play it! if you dont want to play in tourney ill get you some plays on it no problem on me.
will be machines for sale there too.
im having a super nice gorgar there for sale. powder coated legs, lock down bar, coin insert bezel (all blood red). play field gorgeous (just shopped w new rubber, full led's frosted cool white), back glass original and almost a perfect 10, (pf and bg are both original, not remakes)) all boards rebuilt (including master display), re-flowed, bullet proofed, the works. its freakin gorgeous and plays just as good as it looks. new speaker, new vol pot, new flipper buttons, new shooter rod springs, etc etc.
pinbowlwars.wix.com/pinwars

My Who dunnit will be at pinwars and will be for sale.

#1894 3 years ago

Who dunnit is sold, it will still be at pinwars on Friday.

#1904 3 years ago

Revenge from Mars for sale: $2800

Playfield is in nice shape, has a Cliffy at the stroke of luck hole. Monitor is nice and bright, cabinet is solid but has a good share of marks and scratches, decals are peeling around the legs, Has a new mantis stroke of luck scoop (not installed), has no errors.

Here are some pics: https://goo.gl/photos/EUtStFoz5kXDK39k9

#1909 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I might be OK to still post here, as you are not paying for a big headline ad?
I hope it's still allowed.

I too hope it's still allowed. I find this thread much more useful.

#1921 3 years ago

Anyone have a MET pro?

1 month later
#2031 3 years ago

Im sure it's a bit of a long shot but I'm looking to trade my pinball magic + cash for a metallica pro. Trade only, not looking to sell pm right now.

1 month later
#2202 3 years ago

In case anyone is planning on going to get this game, I just went an looked at it. I offered him $500 but he wouldn't take it.
detroit.craigslist.org link

The game doesn't have a lock down bar. The backglass is good but has some light flaking. The game also has an issue where when you drain, it recognizes the drain, gives you your bonus, gives you a new ball but stays on player 1 ball 1. Playfield was in decent shape but it does have a little wear down to the wood around the inserts especially. As you would imagine it also needs new rubbers and a good cleaning.

Also, you will talk to the Dad if you call the number but the game is at his son's house. Son had to call dad for every offer I made and the son was kind of acting like I was a nuisance coming over (I was only there about 15-20 min.)

#2204 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

He should have accepted your $500.

Agreed but as he said "I've had a lot of people call about this thing", so I guess he's trying to get his full asking price as he never counter offered me at all. But at the same time when I first spoke to him it sounded like they wanted to get rid of it quickly since his son was moving soon.

1 week later
#2280 3 years ago

Looking for an early ss or fun em. Must be under 1k. Also need to be within 1 hour of Livonia. PM if you have something.

3 months later
3 months later
#3181 3 years ago

Twilight zone located in Livonia, MI

Archived after 19 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Plays great. Playfield in nice shape, has a wear mark on one of the door panels (see pics), cointaker leds. Cabinet is solid but has some marks and some fading. Clock works 95% of...”
2016-08-27
Livonia, MI

2 weeks later
#3239 3 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Twilight zone located in Livonia, MI
machinefor salePlaced 2016-08-27 03:50 (15 days ago)For sale: Twilight Zone (Bally, 1993)“Plays great. Playfield in nice shape, has a wear mark on one of the door panels (see pics), cointaker leds. Cabinet is solid but h...” $ 5,000 tmontana Livonia, MI Used, working and clean

Price dropped to 5k

2 weeks later
#3321 3 years ago

Can we please keep the crap of pinside out of this thread. This is for things that are for sale or wanted and discussion of those things.

Edit:

Quoted from FrostyMug:

The posts are no less of value than you posting this, "Save up $500 more and you will really have a ton more options."
In the $1,500 budget- What would you buy? forum!!!
Your grand contribution did squat for the o.p. of the thread. He wanted $1,500 options. You told him to save $500 more and then did not even state the options he might have presented at $2,000.
What a waste!!! No way any better than our Canada posts!!!

Since I don't want to start another post in this thread to respond to you I'll respond here by simply saying that the name of this thread is "What is for sale in Michigan now?
Then I will point out your posts in this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=frostymug

And then I will point out my posts in this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=tmontana
Look I'm just trying to say let's please keep this thread on topic, that's it. I will not respond any further.

1 month later
#3473 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Has anyone been to marvins recently? Curious what games they have now, i am taking my son up tuesday for his birthday

From memory
TAF
WOZ (ticket software)
Stern Kiss
Tron (ticket software)
Stern ST
FH
ToM
Bally Wizard
TH
WNBJM
TSPP

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something.

Was up there last Friday for league night, I don't remember any major issues with any of the games but then again I didn't play them all.

4 months later
#3795 2 years ago

Have a players condition F-14 that I'm looking to trade +/- cash for another system 11 game. Pm me if you something.

3 months later
#4106 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Do you guys know someone in Lansing area that can come once in a while and do maintenance on my machines?
Thanks

Quoted from cfh:

I do in-home service in Lansing.
email cfh@provide.net

Clay's the man!

1 month later
#4193 2 years ago

I have a fully working Big Brave (2 player version of Big Indain) with a nice unrestored playfield that I'd like to trade +/- cash for another EM. Prefer EM's with "normal" flipper area and size.

1 month later
#4308 2 years ago

WTT:
I have a good set of 28 1/2 inch chrome legs on my gottlieb volcano, need to trade for 27 inch legs.

4 weeks later
#4371 1 year ago

Mars God of War $1000
Everything works. Original boards. Only issue is the 3x bonus light is always on. LED's only in the backbox. Both backglasses in very nice shape. Located in Livonia, MI.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Qm65nx7TgYVyVqB2

2 months later
#4486 1 year ago

Rob Zombie listed in marketplace:

Archived after 2 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Home Use Only, Original Owner Game #161 of 300 Like new condition. Version 23 software. LOADED WITH UPGRADES AND MODS: -Ghost Buster Premium LED Upgrade light kit -5 Piece Plas...”
2018-01-12
Livonia, MI

1 week later
#4498 1 year ago

Anyone have a Dr. Dude for sale?

6 months later
#4935 1 year ago

Joker Poker SS
Project or parts game.

The good:
Playfield looks like it will clean up well. No major 'worn down to the wood' areas I could see.

The bad:
Ugh, just see pics. All pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/puEYiQpnPbqjz62P6

2 weeks later
#4981 1 year ago

Damn, I saw a bunch of new posts and thought I was going to see a bunch of possible deals......... annnnd I was wrong.

1 month later
#5093 1 year ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Look again. You're mistaking the period from the previous sentence for a decimal point. Hope that helps!

Not that it really matters but his original post had two periods. One after the sentence and a decimal before the 4o, you can see it in the quoted replies.

2 weeks later
#5130 1 year ago

Looking for a huo or lightly routed dialed in standard or le.

2 months later
#5214 9 months ago

For trade:

Volcano

The good:
Rottendog MPU and Power supply boards
Both back glasses are in excellent condition
All new plastics
Everything works/plays as it should

The bad:
Playfield has wear especially near upper flipper, see pics.
Credit display is garbled (all score displays work though)
Pitch on the speech is a bit higher than it should be, I've tried adjusting the pot that controls that to no avail.

Looking for other 80's solid state +/- cash.

Located in Livonia, MI

Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zCL7UXjcv1totqhP9

#5217 9 months ago
Quoted from tmontana:

For trade:
Volcano
The good:
Rottendog MPU and Power supply boards
Both back glasses are in excellent condition
All new plastics
Everything works/plays as it should
The bad:
Playfield has wear especially near upper flipper, see pics.
Credit display is garbled (all score displays work though)
Pitch on the speech is a bit higher than it should be, I've tried adjusting the pot that controls that to no avail.
Looking for other 80's solid state +/- cash.
Located in Livonia, MI
Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zCL7UXjcv1totqhP9

Deal pending

#5222 9 months ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Whoever bought the volcano I have a really nice populated playfeild.

I'll let him know when he picks it up.

#5225 9 months ago

Available again.

3 weeks later
#5267 8 months ago

Volcano, now for sale or trade

Archived after 15 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Volcano Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “For sale or trade Volcano The good: Rottendog MPU and Power supply boards Both back glasses are in excellent condition All new plastics Everything works/plays as it should The b...”
2019-02-03
Livonia, MI

#5272 8 months ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Anyone looking for X Files in good players shape?

I'm always looking for a good players machine no matter what the title depending on the price of course

2 months later
#5376 6 months ago

Anyone have a set of 28 1/2 inch legs that they would want to trade for a set of 31 inch ones. I'll be at PATZ all 3 days. PM me if you have some to trade.

1 week later
#5414 5 months ago

Scared Stiff for sale/trade
$6400
Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/UcoQu97BZwei4q8t5

Also comes with large skull toppers not shown in pictures, here's the site they are from:
https://www.mickspinball.com/scared-stiff-large-six-pack-video

2 months later
#5576 3 months ago

Archived after 21 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Beautiful Scared Stiff in perfect working condition. Playfield is great with no major wear areas. Cabinet has a few scraps but is solid. Some LED's done right. A few tasteful mods ...”
2019-07-03
Livonia, MI

Created a for sale ad for my Scared Stiff. Will entertain trades as well but if you are offering a trade and you place a crazy value on your machine my response will be "ok then sell it for that price and use that cash to buy mine "

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 299.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 30.00
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 14.95
$ 259.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tmontana.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside