(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tlamb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2378 8 years ago

Looking to pick a project machine for restore. Would love a WH2O, Taxi, TZ, TAF, ES to name a few. Pretty open. Just looking to dive back in and make a machine beautiful again. PM me if you have anything that you think fits.

Thanks!

Todd

1 year later
#3763 7 years ago

Looking for a WPC project to work on. Would love a TZ or TAF, open to others too. Let me know what you have. Can meet at PATZ or figure out something before hand, not in a huge rush. Just getting back into things after a break.

2 weeks later
#3786 7 years ago

Looking for a TZ in any condition. Looking $5k-5,500. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#3874 7 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Hobbit Smaug SE for sale. 7200 or some trades welcome.

Played Hobbit for the first time at PATZ. It was fun but I didnt understand the purpose of the upper flipper. Did seem to really have a shot to hit with it. Cool game though. GLWS

#3902 6 years ago

I listed a HUO Striker Xtreme in the market place. Feel free to contact with questions or offers. Thanks!

Todd

#3905 6 years ago
Quoted from Radrog:

I may consider selling my TOTAN HUO. Mint condition for $11,000 firm. I'll donate the 35 fee to pinside if sells.

Create an ad in Marketplace, would get more visibility, even if you arent looking to ship. You can even put trade ideas in. GLWS.

#3908 6 years ago
Quoted from Radrog:

I put it up fir sale yesterday then took it down. It's in the archive

Yeah, that is a tough one. It is a beautiful game for sure, but does get stale pretty quick. That art package is one of the best but for the money you can get 2 games that are better, just depends on what you want.

10 months later
#4583 6 years ago

Looking for a Williams IJ. Any condition, one that needs some TLC is preferred. Cash and carry, potentially open to trades depending what you are looking for. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Todd

3 weeks later
#4650 6 years ago

Looking for a LOTR and WCS, any condition. Feel free to PM with details.

8 months later
#5238 5 years ago

In the market for a LOTR machine, any condition, prefer something that needs a little TLC. I have a nicely restored Black Hole for trade if that is something that interest you.

Local trade/sale ideal. Thanks!

2 months later
#5369 5 years ago

Looking for a new machine. LOTR, MMr, XMLE,FT, Dialed In, JY to name a few (Anything on wishlist). I have a really nice Black Hole for trade, pics available upon request. Feel free to PM.

Thanks!
Todd

#5371 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

What up Tlamb? Check the market my buddy has a Dialed In! Here in Jackson for sale.

Thanks for the heads up! I will check it out. Hope all is well your way, maybe catch up with you next week at PATZ if I can make it over.

4 months later
#5745 4 years ago

Looking to pick up an electronic dart board (commercial style) and a Whirlwind Tornado Foosball table. Let me know if you have anything available.

Thanks!

1 week later
#5761 4 years ago

Looking to pick up a Whitewater, LOTR, ES, FH, Sorcerer, or High Speed, any condition. I have a very nice Black Hole for possible trade or sale. Feel free to send me a PM. Happy Friday all!

#5763 4 years ago

Posted Black Hole on the Marketplace.

Feel free to contact me with questions.

1 week later
#5777 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Now he is trying to peddle his wears in the Indiana thread too.

And Chicago thread as well.

1 month later
#5869 4 years ago

I have a pristine HUO Spiderman VE, I bought this new and it has been in my collection for a couple years now. I am really interested in a MMr and I am entertaining the idea of trading. Not for sale at this time. Just seeing if anyone local is interested in trading, cash added on my end , amount depends on condition and version.

Feel free to contact me. I can take pics, but it looks just as it did since it came out of the box.

Todd

2 weeks later
#5881 4 years ago

Looking to trade my mint Spider-Man VE. Original owner, HUO, like new condition. Looking for a Monster Bash Remake SE. Please feel free PM me.

Thanks!

#5892 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Quite a few, but it's not for sale. I was just joking around.
Hope you find one. It's a fun game.
Maybe check with Tlamb though. I swear his average time owning a game is about a week and a half.

Wow. It’s been like 2-3 years but ok lol

1 month later
#5972 4 years ago

Looking for a project or player condition machine nearby. Interested in WH2O, HSII. NGG, WW, ES to name a few (Wishlist for full list). Feel free to PM me what you have, thanks and Happy New Year!

8 months later
#6520 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Whitewater and potentially a GOTG. I have an IJ I might consider trading for the right deal. Feel free to PM.

3 months later
#6751 3 years ago

I am interested in finding a Rick and Morty BSE machine, really got into the show recently and think it looks pretty sweet. Love the music and art. I have a Williams IJ for trade. Maybe others. Feel free to DM me if you have a machine you are considering trading. Thanks!

4 months later
#7030 2 years ago

Looking for a Rick and Morty machine for local trade of sale. I have a couple games I might consider trading for the right deal (FH, ES, RS). Feel free to PM. Thank!

1 month later
#7123 2 years ago

Looking for a Rick and Morty still, and/or maybe a Stranger Things Premium. Possible trades. Feel free to reach out if you have one available. Thanks!

4 weeks later
#7205 2 years ago

Looking to switch up some games. Really interested in a Rick and Morty, Stranger Things Prem, or maybe a Dialed In. Potential trades; FH, RS, ES.

Feel feel to PM if you have anything available. Thanks!

2 months later
#7520 2 years ago

Still on the hunt for a Stranger Things Premium and a Rick and Morty.

I have a few games I’d consider trading for the right deal. PM if you have anything available. Thanks!

#7522 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Save yourself about $4,000 and buy my pro. Game plays exactly the same.

Hey Chris! I would but that projector feature is too cool. Maybe it was just me but when I played the pro I was like meh, it wasn’t until I played the premium that I enjoyed it and figured I’d try to find one. If premiums are that crazy I’ll just wait. Hope all is well your way bud!

Machine - For Sale

Stranger Things (Pro)

Fully shopped/refurbished “Great play machine with a few mods...

Stern UV Kit
Stern side art
Powder coated purple
Purple t-molding
Titan translucent rubbers
Cleland code

Looking for trades on this one for ...”

6 hours ago

Jackson, MICHIGAN

6,700 (OBO)

Leachdude

1 year later
#8715 1 year ago

I will be posting a couple games this evening. I am considering selling a nice Roadshow and AIQ Premium with a few mods. I also have a coin op dart board (Scorpion) I will be listing. Feel free to reach out with interest. I will be taking pictures and getting information together today.

I am original owner of AIQ and is in perfect condition, has Mezel Stark tower and Sanctum mod, and Captain marvel ramp fix.

Roadshow was restored years ago and the cabinet is still in perfect condition. There is a bit of fish wear that was touched up poorly, could be an easy fix if that is your thing.

Games are both in walkout basement with easy access. Located in Stevensville, MI.

8 months later
#9193 7 months ago

Looking to sell HUO CCRSE, no trades. Will get pics and play count together later today but doesnt have a scratch on it and is in perfect condition. Game is stock Special Edition with no mods and low plays.

1 week later
#9216 6 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I bought this game new in box and is in like new condition without any scratches and plays flawlessly. Game currently has 62 plays, easy access walk out basement. Feel free to rea...”
2023-10-05
Stevensville, MI
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 188 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tlamb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=tlamb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.