(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilted81.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#272 9 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I'm selling my entire collection as a bulk-purchase. I have been collecting for years, and am going a different direction and getting out of the hobby. Not desperate for sale, but I'm thinking it's perhaps time to move on.
It's a mostly-"A"-tier collection, I'll leave that to your judgment. Every machine is my machine and all are in great condition, I will update with specific "flaws" on each machine later, but I thought I'd put the feelers out there. All work 100%
This collection certainly gives you some of the best of the best. None of the machines are CQ quality. A few are "huo" but undocumented so I will not advertise them as same.
The list is: MM, TZ, CV, ToM, STTNG, STLE, PoTC, Fireball (EM), Xenon (with uninstalled new pf), BK (with uninstalled new playfield), CFTBL, TSPP and LOTR
Most are "LED'd", many have add on non-destructive mods. I will not separate the bundle and allow it to be cherry-picked. It's an all or none disposition for me.
I'll also include extra parts, bulbs, plastics, repair pieces, cleaning supplies and the rest with the sale. Have some uninstalled side art and mirror blades for some as well.
PM me for my target price I'm thinking off. I'm doing that to keep the Pinside price police, naysayers, and thread flamers off my a** and sparking an endless, futile debate of how I'm x dollars too high on one machine, etc.
I will get pics this weekend link to a dropbox that should prove illuminative as to condition.

Great list... but I'm short a few tens of thousands you'd be far more successful selling them separate.. Not trying to hate just stating facts

2 months later
#462 9 years ago

I saw that he cleaned the mouse nest out of it in a couple of the pics..

5 months later
#1231 8 years ago

I've seen and played this TZ and I'd consider it CC. If I had the money it would already be in my basement, ya'll wouldn't need to nitpick anymore and somebody else would be missing out BIG TIME!

2 years later
#4361 6 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

look in facebook, grand rapids MI, custom whiskey barrel multicade $1695
I have seen them listed on craigslist Grand Rapids and in Ohio too.

Sarcasm Bob_e. Good lookin out, but It’s a running joke

2 weeks later
#4412 6 years ago

man, I hope you net a shaq attack outta that trade

#4417 6 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

He's so ashamed he's "asking for a friend"

He’s not ashamed, he’s also NOT dropping it off in my garage..

6 months later
#4847 5 years ago

anyone looking to part with an f-14 tomcat?

1 week later
#4863 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Not interested, but curious how that works. If you bring a pin back from Canada, do you have to pay fees, and if so, what's the percentage of cost for the fee?

No fees on American made goods returning to America. That what I’ve come to understand

1 month later
#4993 5 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:Who or what is a CHogard?

It comes from the root word choggard.
Interestingly enough it’s a noun,verb, and adjective.

#5002 5 years ago

Thinkin of switching things up. Considering letting RFM go. Cash or possible trade
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67975

#5003 5 years ago

Putting up my wife’s Mrs Pac-Man arcade too. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68241

*Sale pending thanks for the replies*

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold and picked up

3 weeks later
#5063 5 years ago

Nice Rfm still available 2950

Added over 6 years ago:

No longer available

#5065 5 years ago

Thanks For the kind words Todd. I picked it up for guests and my kids to enjoy, but nobody comes over and my kids could care less lol. If it doesn’t go soon I’ll likely keep for a while.

1 month later
#5136 5 years ago

Anyone selling a stern Spider-Man? Plz pm me.

4 months later
#5314 5 years ago

Anyone interested in trading an afmr se or le for my huo Aerosmith pro w/ stern topper, custom art blades and a few other goodies and cash? Pm me plz. May also be interested in a Deadpool.

Added over 5 years ago:

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd Owner huo game. Manufactured Jan 17th 2018 and I’ve owned since last March. Has stern topper, some custom mirrored art blades, marshal 3D printed speaker panel covers, and a ...”
2019-04-25
Saginaw, MI
4,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 489 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#5343 5 years ago

Posted my t2. I’ll try and update it some more later.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Pros: I tore the topside down a few years ago. All new clear starposts, translucent rubber, led's including flashers, new super band flipper rubber and post sleeves, new target foa...”
2019-03-30
Saginaw, MI
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 415 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 5 years ago:

Updated listing. I prefer to do a local deal.

#5355 4 years ago

I’m making the trek out to mgc and will have some room on the way there. If anyone’s lookin to move something to the show hit me up, maybee we can work it out.

1 month later
#5461 4 years ago
Quoted from Atrain:

Price reduction

Machine - For Sale

Attack From Mars (Remake - Special)

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Price reduction: $5,900. Cash only. AFMr SE w/ shaker motor. Also has atomic blaster mod added. Great machine. Just over 1,000 plays. Additional pictures available if needed. Thank...”

30 minutes ago

Detroit, MI

5,900 (Firm)

Atrain

2 months later
#5636 4 years ago

Considering putting my huo afm se up for trade. It’s got the full Cliffy set and a few other goodies. Mainly interested in a Deadpool premium

Added over 5 years ago:

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Huo Attack from Mars SE. game has full Cliffy set installed, titan uv rubbers and post sleeves, set of neon green plastic protectors (not installed) and mirror blades. The SE model...”
2019-08-07
Saginaw, MI
Trade
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 369 times

1 year later
#6443 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Plays great. Around 900 plays. Mods include stern side art, cliffy shooter lane protectors, Tilt Graphics: lockdown bar accent, playfield accent decals, and flipper bat decals. Cas...”
2020-08-25
Saginaw, MI
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 452 times
Contributed to Pinside
Posting my bksor pro. The pics are shit, I’ll get better ones up later.
Also open to trades, Deadpool being at the top of that list.

Added over 4 years ago:

Added some better pics.

2 months later
#6600 3 years ago

Anyone lookin to move a Deadpool?

9 months later
#7353 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

this is what Pinside has to off about The seller Gravitar doesn't like:
Success: Sold 32 Unsold 45
Feedback score: Total 23 Positive % 100.0%
So i Guess 9 buyer over the last six years were neutral or had nothing to say...

That’s off that particular account.. there were other(s) before it. Anyhow, what’s for sale??

1 month later
#7514 2 years ago

Lookin to trade or sell a gottlieb nudge it. Had it a while, ready for something new. Nice em, old ss, Maybee arcade game. Throwing it out here before getting an add up.

2 months later
#7667 2 years ago

Just listed, wanted to drop here also.

Machine - For Sale
Nudge it Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Did a full Topside tear down, cleaned, waxed, and re rubbered. Brand new shooter rod assembly. Brand new beacon motor assembly. Game plays great. Boards are super clean. Mylar adde...”
2021-12-13
Saginaw, MI
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 358 times

2 months later
#7909 2 years ago

Listed my afm, just sharing it here.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Huo Third owner. Nice and clean, plays great. Full set of cliffy’s installed, saucer, sol, shooter lane and trough. Set of 4 big ol jiggly martians w/ led lit eyes installed, Cau...”
2022-03-04
Saginaw, MI
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 976 times

1 year later
#9255 5 months ago

Listed my nicely modded Huo Iron man vault.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nicely modded HUO game for sale or possible trade I'm the third owner and have had for the last 3-4 years and maintained it regularly over that time - Color DMD - Pinball Refinery...”
2023-10-28
Saginaw, MI
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 338 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#9338 3 months ago

Anyone lookin to trade a Halloween Ce for my OG Huo highly modded Spidey? - just throwing it out there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilted81.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=tilted81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.