(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swoods5688.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7532 2 years ago

Going to be posting a Ghostbusters pro in a few days. Powder-coated with a few mods will probably be right around $6200 if anyone is interested. I will be heading up to Grand Rapids Wednesday for work and can bring it with me.

2 weeks later
#7574 2 years ago

Looking for a MBr any level let me me know

1 week later
#7614 2 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I can add an over priced TZ to that if anyone is looking.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"b3e53a2f5e449ce9390f4b6478dbe80339d4dcfd-1637112752-1800"};
//]]>

Been thinking of selling and it wont be crazy priced.

I have seen this one very nice indeed

4 months later
#7986 2 years ago

Going to be listing my HUO Star Wars pro pretty loaded with mods and under 500 plays 2017 build date mainly looking for a walking dead pro but would be open to other newer sterns or a sale

I will be in dearborn Friday and could bring it with me

1 month later
#8107 1 year ago

I have a New Complete stranger things premium replacement decal set 802-5000-Q2 that I don't need anymore if someone is in the need. $100 shipped.

3 months later
#8352 1 year ago

Thinking of selling or trading my BM66 Catwoman Signature Edition (has signed card). Around 900 plays, shaker, mezel crane upgrade, mezel sling shot flasher domes, mezel spot light, mod couple LDB emblem. Gonna be around $10,500 on it

I make it up to Michigan almost weekly for work so can bring it with me for the right deal

1 month later
#8485 1 year ago

Gonna be moving a few games soon,
-HUO mando pro with blades, shooter and insider connect
-NIB Star wars Pro latest run with Insider Connect
-HUO loaded TMNT pro with topper shooter and lots of mezel mods
Mostly looking to sell but open to trades, message me if interested

I make my way up to Michigan about once a week

4 weeks later
#8535 1 year ago

I have a Star Wars Premium I just unboxed with insider connected I am looking to move, got a call they have a Godzilla in for me so something needs to leave. It has maybe 50 plays, storm trooper flipper bat toppers, the LCD screen bezel and the LE Speakers with lights. Looking to get $8,300. I do make it up to Michigan quite frequently so can bring it with me

1 month later
#8702 1 year ago

Stranger things upgrade kit, I have a topper, shooter and Premium UV kit I am looking to sell. Topper and shooter were open box from Cleveland pinball show displays (not hooked up). Not looking to separate. $1550 Price includes shipping to continental US or $1300 if you want to pick it up in Cleveland.

1 week later
#8726 1 year ago

Ive got a GOTG pro latest run with IC stern side blades and Groot head shooter im looking to trade. Looking for either a GOT prem or Metallica pro cash as needed

5 months later
#9048 10 months ago

Going to be posting my Ehoh from latest run. Got all the bugs worked out and playing great. Has all the MEDISINYL mods on it, less than 100 plays on it. Has a few other mods on it. Mainly looking to sell but may entertain trade + cash. Looking to get $10,600 on it.

4 months later
#9260 5 months ago

I have a HUO low play (few hundred) Led Zeppelin premium I am going to be posting soon. Has the shooter but otherwise stock. Looking for 7k on it.

1 week later
#9296 5 months ago

I have a pro insider connected Kit looking to get $150 message me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swoods5688.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=swoods5688 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.