(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swillie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1749 8 years ago

I know this is mostly about pinball, but I have a Taito Big Event Golf arcade that I am looking to find a new owner for. These games were a conversion kit, so the cabinet has no side art. Screen looks good once it has a few minutes to warm up. The game is no Golden Tee but was pretty good for it's time and is still fun to play. Anyway I wouldn't be asking much for it so if somebody nearby has any interest let me know.

Big_Event_Golf_1.jpgBig_Event_Golf_1.jpg
Big_Event_Golf_8.jpgBig_Event_Golf_8.jpg

Big_Event_Golf_9.jpgBig_Event_Golf_9.jpg

Big_Event_Golf_3.jpgBig_Event_Golf_3.jpg

1 month later
#1903 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

But I digress. Whatever, no rush. There's a shitty one at premier lanes I can play until then. I wonder if that operator would sell...anyone know him? Most his pins are falling apart, seems like he doesn't like working on them...

I met Mike once at One Eyed Bettys, he was doing maintenance on a pin. Very nice guy. Some of his pins are in better shape then others, but I appreciate having a local place to go play so many pins. I took my son to Premier, he saw all the pins and said "is this what it was like at the arcades when you were a kid" ?? Yes it was, yes it was.

If you send him a message with any major issues with one of his pins he will attend to them.

Here is his website.

http://www.galaxypinball.com/home.html

4 months later
#2749 8 years ago

I have a Big Event Golf arcade game that needs a free home. Fun game but I need to make room and just dont play it enough anymore. If someone has an interest or knows someone who does, let me know. Again I am asking $0 for the game, It had sentimental value to me and just want to see it go to someone who would enjoy it.

#2751 8 years ago

The Big Event Golf has a new home to another pinsider !!

1 month later
#2885 7 years ago

I am on the lookout for a Williams Slug Fest and will be at the VFW on Saturday. If someone out there local or not will be there and has one for sale please drop me a note.

Steve

7 months later
#3567 7 years ago

Went with my son and nephew to the Toys for Tots event, got there after 10pm but had a great time if only too short. Played many pins I didn't get chance to last May. Must be one of the funnest places on Earth, and dang if I didn't forget to check out the fancy toilet I have heard about...next time. Thanks Clay !!

3 months later
#3828 7 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Things I don't have to do tonight
1) listen to a wife bitch
2) ask permission of the wife to play the over in the Rockets game
3) feel guilty if I have some bourbon

Me neither. My wife has found many of my best bottles, she doesn't drink a drop but enjoys the hunt. If she ever raises a fuss about anything chances are I asked for it.

6 months later
#4391 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

1975 Allied Leisure "Rock On" $100. Rockford, MI north of GR. Looks nice and works for the most part.
grandrapids.craigslist.org link

PM sent

5 months later
#4645 6 years ago

I played a Comet recently and really enjoyed it. If someone has or knows of one for sale please let me know. Thanks!

1 year later
#5707 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Dealers Choice, same owner the last 40 years. Has not been played the last 5 years probably so not sure of the it's working status. Come check it out. $400
John

Haha just saw this pinball in the Lucky Seven Bar watching ROCKY!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swillie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=swillie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.