(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scott_freeman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#286 9 years ago

bump for a good subject. otherwise, does anyone in Michigan have a pair of linked sit-down driver arcade games? A friend is looking.

1 year later
#1852 8 years ago

Star Trek : The Next Generation for sale

#1860 8 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

That Borg ship looks GREAT!!! Why is there no value place on it? It is a work of art. Good luck with sale. I think it might be a priced a little low.

MAF,
I totally agree.
The artist that finished the Borg shipped nailed the look it needed, so for me, it is a priceless, one of a kind.

On the game price, it is a hard to quantify my ST:TNG price, while an AFM went for $6,500. That AFM was a huge deal for some lucky new owner.

3 months later
#2298 8 years ago

location -- zip code 48186
Revised prices:
Attack from Mars with color DMD and Bill Ung kit -- $8,800
detroit.craigslist.org link
Star Trek: TNG (Williams) with color DMD - $4,800 -
detroit.craigslist.org link
Flash Gordon - with Altec mpu, $1,200
https://goo.gl/RBKmYw

Added over 8 years ago: Flash Gordon is sold.

3 weeks later
#2520 8 years ago

I dis-agree.
There are collectors who appreciate games with NOS and cleared playfields, and *they* will pay more to reflect the restoration.

You may not have seen their home collections, yet.

Quoted from tonycip:

The play field looks great but unfortunately the Whole game is only worth 1500. glws

1 month later
#2730 8 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

steve (bgresto) only had a booth once about 3 years ago at kZoo. he hasn't done that show since then. He does come to the Ann Arbor show every year though, you can find him there.
Of course his former business partner "randy" lives in just outside zkoo. but beware when dealing with him. He's a drunk, he will take your money, and you won't get a glass. even if you remove the 'drunk' factor, he's just not able to make glasses right now from what i have seen. His heat press unit has a bad pump and needs to be replaced (expensive). also steve took back his printer and his computer. So i'm not entirely sure randy could even make a glass if his life depended on it. add to that randy can't do the cuts on the masks to make a decent glass due to his issues with alcohol. and randy doesn't use the right thickness glass, nor does he use tempered glass. (he gets plate glass from the local hardware store.) So just beware.
you're far far better off dealing with steve. he can bring your glass to the Ann Arbor show and you'll save significant money on shipping. Randy did bring "seconds" to kzoo a couple years ago and put them in the kzoo auction. but they were pretty bad quality compared to what Bgresto (steve) makes.

Why worry, eh?
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Libel+and+Slander

6 months later
#3389 7 years ago
Quoted from Bribo13:

?? for the Michigan group.
Since when is a players condition, fully working Black Hole a $1500 - $1900 game ? ( Michigan Pricing )
I am an Em collector and seldom venture into the SS word . As recent as 8-10 months ago I recall seeing Black Hole pins for $800-$1200
Now they are on the market for an Ask of $1500 - $1900 for a fully working players condition machine.
My question is this. are the ss pins and early gotts appreciating this rapidly or is the asking price for this and other early SS bally / gottlieb's just wishful thinking by the sellers and the actual sale price is most likely much lower than the ask ?
TYIA
Sir Brian of Ortonville

Bribo,
Condition is king!

I have seen Black Holes that are water sogged, and looked like they were dragged behind a truck. To get them squared away, it take many hours, and bucks. If someone has a 100% working machine (all displays, mechs, sounds, and boards), I think they can ask what they want.

Also, seeing 1 or 2 local games at a good price, is not indicative of market average. If you search far and wide, and include games that have historically traded for about the same price range, you can see the greater market average.

good luck, my friend

2 months later
#3601 7 years ago

Star Trek : The Next Generation for sale $5,200

- Color DMD installed
- Laseriffic topper
- Laser cannon mod installed and included
- Special sound roms with sound calls from the cast
- Cliffy protector installed
- Plastic protectors installed
- Hand painted borg ship
- New borg ship windows installed
- Translite signed by Sirtis, Spiner, McFadden, and Steve Ritchie

1 year later
#4743 5 years ago

Clear Coated -- Reproduction Creature From the Black Lagoon playfield -- $1,195

This is for a playfield only (not a machine)

This playfield was professionally clear coated by HSA

I don’t want to ship this (risk of damage)
Cash on the playfield

pictures here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/1n72ht9jxKpEte7J8

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scott_freeman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=scott_freeman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.