(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronpac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5468 4 years ago

I am new to pinside & basically so out of playing pinball that you could consider me a beginner. You can look at "my story" post once it is reviewed and released, but I played "back in the 'EM' day when I was a kid. I am now looking for a working EM for the man-cave. At least, that is what I think I want.

I've been "lurking" and learning. I read the "what would you but for $1,500" thread"

Here is what I think I will do for now, buy a older, working EM, like a classic Gottlieb Wedgehead (even though I didn't particularly like the smaller flippers, drains and short play (when I was a paying customer). Or not a Wedge/small flipper (Sell me something else or sell me on a different approach.)

My idea is that this approach not only allows me to limit my investment in the hobby, for now, as I grow into it. I plan on going to an arcade or venue that has a SS, DMD machine and work on my skills, which are poor, for now. (face it, the arcades and bar pins will drain my $$ too.) Once "get bored" with the machine I buy, I will then sell it (If I can sell it, lower investment could lower my potential loss too) I will then upgrade to the next "level"/mode/era of pinball machine, and repeat until my skills and interest build more which will justify a killer contemporary contraption.

Besides, I currently only have room for one machine.

So, does anyone have a older EM that fits the bill in their collection that they could sell off to the new guy?? What "non-scammer" Michigan machine someone might part with to a potential buyer?

For example, I saw a post a little ways back where pinsider amkoefer had some pins they were thinking of selling (an Atlantis) but, it isn't listed in the Marketplace. There is a local "Groovy" Gottlieb pin I am going to look at soon.

Just throwing it out there. Maybe I will change my mind and just go for a different pin. There is a Aztec on Craigslist over in Kimball, MI by John at Pops Coin Op, has anyone dealt with that seller before?

Thanks for your time and attention

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronpac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=ronpac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.