(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,510 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I don't mean to be ironic, but I am looking for a Johnny Mnemonic.

I've been meaning to put mine up for trade, just haven't taken pics yet. Looking to trade for a RFM or WCS, maybe others. New cab decals, nice shape, no problems.

I see you have a RFM nosro, wanna deal?

Quoted from Rock914:

I think Todd in Grayling had one for sale not long ago it may still be available.

He traded that off already.

1 month later
#106 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I've got a very nice Jurassic Park with mods & LED's up for trade (working 100%).

Nice lookin' JP!

#111 9 years ago

Looking to trade my recently finished Shadow for an AC/DC or Metallica. Everything works 100% and plays great, just looking to change things up.

Over $1800. spent on new parts and brass plating alone, not to mention many hours of labor.

For details of the work I put into this and many pics, see my restoration thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/me-and-my-shadow-an-amateur-restoration

I didn't take pics of the boards which are clean and hack-free, but I'd be happy to for anyone that is interested.

Could possibly meet-up in Grayling at fellow Pinsider's house tamoore, if it fits in with his schedule and is ok with him.

IMG_0893.JPGIMG_0893.JPG IMG_0870.JPGIMG_0870.JPG IMG_0867.JPGIMG_0867.JPG
#118 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Wow, are you sure you want to get rid of The Shadow after putting so much into it?

I have mixed feelings on that. I think I'd miss it for a while if it went out the door, sort of like your wife moving out, but then I'd feel better when a younger and hotter girlfriend moved in.

4 weeks later
#235 9 years ago

Looking for a METPro or Premium, depending on price/condition.

EDIT: I'm also looking for a project TZ, TAF or something similar for the winter.

Let me know what you have!

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

WOZLE has been traded to couple cool Michigan pinheads! Enjoy!
I'm still looking for one of these pins: IM,FG,LOTR,TRON,POTC,BBH,Avatar LE,XMEN,FT
Shoot me a PM if you have one.
Thanks,
Zamp

Awwww, I was looking forward to playing it at tamoore's!

Congrats on trade though.

Come to think of it, I've never had the chance to play WPT yet.

1 week later
#252 9 years ago

Still looking for Met or AC/DC pro's, someone must want to sell one to get something new.

3 weeks later
#290 9 years ago

I'm STILL looking for a MET pro!

1 month later
#418 9 years ago

Thanks for pointing that out, I was going to post it here but was to busy reading the TBL thread!

1 week later
#458 9 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I think your trader is spot on. If you value you ACDC @ $4100. My best guess is mustang is $3800ish. So $300 in cash sounds about right. At $600 you saying Mustang is $3500. I am not sure anyone has sold one at that price. Just my 2 cents!

Has Mustang dropped that much already? Or is it the other way around, AC/DC and $600 for the Mustang?

#477 9 years ago

Still have RFM for sale @ $2600. Looking to outright sell, only trade I would want right now is TWD plus $ from me of course. (Thanks Zamp, now I really have the bug for one!)

Detailed pics to those who want them.

IMG_1249.JPGIMG_1249.JPG
#480 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Visitors to my home were always curious about RFM - kids and adults. There's just nothing else like it.

I got a chuckle last weekend when my daughter was playing it. When the game was over she'd say "just one more", she did that about 4 or 5 times.

1 month later
#654 9 years ago

Let's get page 14 rolling!

WWFRR for sale or trade for similar value dmd pin. $2500 or best reasonable offer, very good condition all around and everything works.

For more details and pics just ask!

IMG_0677.JPGIMG_0677.JPG IMG_0679.JPGIMG_0679.JPG IMG_0692.JPGIMG_0692.JPG
1 week later
#697 9 years ago
Quoted from goggleloy:

Guys I have a hook thats pretty nice for sale. Led's installed and new flipper coils.

What's the price there cowboy?

2 weeks later
#765 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Shaq Attack's are made of wood. They would burn very well...

Same with Rapid Fire's!

#766 9 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Same with Rapid Fire's!

Plus you can use all those steel balls in your pellet stove to retain heat!

EDIT: Don't mind my late-night alcohol-induced ramblings, time for bed!

2 months later
#1122 8 years ago

Looking for a Corvette or HS2, doesn't need to be pristine as I can do the work myself.

#1125 8 years ago
Quoted from Kholmes:

Just sold a getaway a couple weeks ago. Great shape for a great price.

3 months later
#1669 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Located in Baltimore, Md.

NOT in Michigan!

#1675 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Due to overwhelming whining, I have removed my comments from your thread.Have a nice day!

Cripes, I wasn't "whining", just making a little joke. I guess doesn't mean anything.

Who's really whining here?

#1681 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Sorry for the off topic post but I can't wait for Todd's party.....work has been an absolute bitch lately.....I could use the distraction!

Stop whining!

#1727 8 years ago

There goes the neighborhood!

1 month later
#1825 8 years ago

Looking for TWD premium or LE if the price is right.

#1847 8 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Looking for TWD premium or LE if the price is right.

TWD secured, thanks Gribbs! (and rockrand)

2 months later
#2117 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Super rare Jolly Park 1996 by Spinball for sale, located in the Netherlands but willing to ship.

Too bad it's not in Michigan....

#2128 8 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

I have an undocumented huo potc.

Nice, that's an LE by today's standards!

#2164 8 years ago
Quoted from thadawkins:

It is HUO purchased last year and is very nice. If you're looking for a nice Metallica Pro this is it. Looking for a cash sale, no trades. Price is $5000 cash. SOLD!!

I hope she's going to a good home, I'll miss her. (but IM has been taking away the pain!)

1 week later
#2242 8 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Don't you mean "Shazam" ?

How about "Bazinga!".

1 week later
#2303 8 years ago

Corvette for sale: *SOLD*

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30694

IMG_1566_(resized).JPGIMG_1566_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#2356 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

It's very well-traveled. It is now being enjoyed at my sister's house by my nephews and (when they come over) nieces. I told my nephews that they have to show all of their friends how cool that pinball machine is. When they tire of it, it will go to my other sister's house. The entire family loves it, so it will probably stay somewhere in the family for a while. I can't imagine telling them I was going to sell this machine!

20151127_155159_(resized).jpg

That's so cool! That JP was mine for a while, I traded it to Astro for his JM. I added the LEDs and most of the extra dinos and trees, plus the scoop icons which I think is the best mod for this game. Glad to see kids enjoying it! Where's the topper?

1 week later
#2558 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Lets get back to whats for sale in Michigan please.

There is a Michigan thread for general discussions in case anyone didn't know.....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcometo-club-michigan/page/15#post-2986328

6 months later
#3276 7 years ago

Baywatch?

1 month later
#3481 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Can we please keep posts on this thread on topic... If you want to know what's at Marvin's then start a thread. This is a FS in MI thread.

I started this Michigan thread a few years ago: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcometo-club-michigan/page/15#post-3172562

I've been a bit busy to keep it active, but it's still there if anyone wants to use it. Heck, take it over and get it rolling again, I don't mind as it's for everyone to use.

2 months later
#3663 7 years ago
Quoted from Gribbs:

and I can bring one or all to your door. That's right, I will leave the pin on your front porch...

And his dog will leave you nice little presents all over your house too!

J/K! Michael is a great guy to deal with and a straight shooter!

FYI just don't let his dog into your house!

5 months later
#4110 6 years ago

Have a Game Plan Sharpshooter that's in decent condition but doesn't boot up. GI comes on, displays flash a few times and a couple gunshots sound but that's about it. I removed the battery that had some corrosion on it's connectors but nowhere else that I could see, but I suspect the mpu needs to be worked on/replaced.

Has a real solid cabinet and a very nice backglass, playfield is decent but does have some wear at the inserts, pops and left flipper. Flipper mechs will need to be rebuilt as well.

Asking $475.

Machine - For Sale
Sharpshooter Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Has a very nice backglass and solid cabinet. Playfield has some wear, flipper mechs need to be rebuilt. All plastics are there but a few are warped. Does not boot. GI comes on, di...”
2017-07-18
Alpena, MI
375 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 182 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=ronb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.