(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rock914.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Jimid34:

LIve in West Michigan, still looking for a DM or a HS2 to buy, for my first pinball purchase. Scammers need not apply. Any leads are appreciated. PM with info, if you have any. Thanks.

I have a hs2 but it will not be ready for about a month or so if you are still interested then. Sorry but have a very busy schedule.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I don't mean to be ironic, but I am looking for a Johnny Mnemonic.

I think Todd in Grayling had one for sale not long ago it may still be available.

6 months later
#493 9 years ago

One in Gr I may be able to look at and pick up tomorrow if needed. grandrapids.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#525 9 years ago

I tried to buy his wcs94, ES, Mousin Around, and was interested in his Corvette. No go

2 weeks later
#630 9 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Can someone fill me in on this choggard fellow without getting in trouble? Sounds notorious enough to know about before I go looking for my first machine. Or any known scammers in general, that would be helpful.

There are far more trusted sellers in Michigan than bad ones. If you find a machine you like post it here and ask opinions.

4 weeks later
#770 9 years ago

Ok wait, if it weren't for the shaq attacks and nba fastbreaks we would have less games to part so good games can live. I do have an rfm cab if you are trading a nba fastbreak.

1 week later
#812 9 years ago

Collector quality. Cab 9, broken bracket, black repro cloud topper, shopped 4 years ago.... i would maybe say a nice TAF and post some nice pics. Nice of you to help a friend, and i did get a chuckle with it has dual coin mechs

Quoted from bob_e:ADDAMS FAMILY $7100.00 Listed for a friend, the game is in Westland, MI.
Collector Quality game. Was shopped about four years ago and has had very little play since. New Playfield installed was clear coated and it plays fast. All plastics are fine. The Cabinet is a 9+, It has dual coin mech and one lamp bracket is broken. No missing lines in the display. The boards in the backbox look fine, no battery leakage. Reproduction topper (black). Manuals and keys included.

Tommy Addams 047.JPG
Tommy Addams 078.JPG
Tommy Addams 088.JPG

#830 9 years ago

Good to meet you today Mike. Good guy and easy to deal with especially on a large deal. Nice collection man and i need one of those arcades that thing is awesome.

#831 9 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Tough crowd. I wasn't saying whether or not his asking price is in line, just stating the pin is an extremely nice one. You know, trying to help anyone out that might be interested. Then they can engage the seller and dicker on price from there.

I got what you were saying. For what its worth here i trust BigBossfans opinion as we have been dealing with each other a few years now.

#834 9 years ago
Quoted from initfo:

I listed my T2 today. If you've had a pin listed you've likely gotten a PM from me about a trade for this (lol) but now it's up for outright sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-terminator-2-judgment-day-williams-1991-1992

T2? What are you looking for a trade?

20150111_201246.jpg20150111_201246.jpg
#838 9 years ago

Yeah T2 and BOP 1 shot, they suck. I will do you a favor and take them.

#840 9 years ago

Cash is tight this week but we will see what happens by this weekend.

1 week later
1 week later
#891 9 years ago
Quoted from goggleloy:

Looking at trading my SST. anyone interested?
thanks

IMG_1237.JPG
IMG_1254.JPG

I will be interested after PATZ.

#910 9 years ago

Another good buyer/seller in michigan (googleloy) very nice transactions. I even showed him how to pull a pf. Good guy.

2 weeks later
#992 9 years ago

I like it (non routed) very nice!

#1003 9 years ago

Are you pinless again Dave? Come get my CFTBL

#1006 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

lol
Btw that looked stunning at Patz
Thx for bringing

Thanks man. Its getting a nice Kruzman pf hopefully sometime this summer if time allows. Hot Pink, debating nude. Sold all my games aside from cftbl, Jd, sst so it turned out to be a good show again for me. Looks like the market is $2500 and under at PATZ. Good seeing you guys again hope to bring a nice custom T2 next year.

#1009 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I'd love to find a CFTBL in collector quality condition. If it gets like and you're selling let me know!

Mine is not currently even close to CQ. It had the crap played out of it this weekend. I may do a restore late summer so i can try to contact you then but it will only be done the way i want so you may not like that.

#1034 8 years ago

Swep1 combo just came in. Will be moving this in 3 weeks if anyone is interested. Im always open to trades as well. This is not a nucore system.

Chris

1 month later
#1240 8 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

I think the collector quality argument is best served in another thread.
I just bought a nib Metallica pro. It's not for sale yet. Is it collectors quality if it's been taken out of the box? I'd say no!

Its probably not CQ sitting in the box. Get all the switches adjusted properly, tighted down what they half tightened ect.. then maybe if no factory defects. Right now its NIB once you open it its HUO.

Just got in a Rocky and Bullwinkle if anyone is interested will be ready for sale at the end of the month.

#1263 8 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

What goes around comes around Cory. People like you make the Michigan pinball scene absolutely miserable

Not if you don't let him affect you or your actions. Retaliation usually makes things worse. Flag the crap and move on. Lots of great people here in Michigan. A small group of guys can't sink this ship.

Back to pinball

2 weeks later
#1329 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Know a guy for street fighter 2 or for a multi-cart? Because I'd be interested in a street fighter 2.

I have a Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition i would part with. I do also have a multicart if interested as well. PM me if you are interested.

Chris

Quoted from marcand:

WOW! Such response...I am going to get the owner of said machine/multicart to this thread and let him post about it!

Thanks Marcus!

20150625_193343.jpg20150625_193343.jpg

#1340 8 years ago

All my arcades are now sold so back to just pins to fix and the work is piling up! Good to meet you today Tom.

20150626_201940.jpg20150626_201940.jpg

#1354 8 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Looking to purchase something new soon. Would like to get a game I have not owned yet. If anyone has any leads on one of the following games in the Michigan area please let me know.
Star Trek Pro
Pinball Magic
Tales from the Crypt
X-Men LE
Batman Dark Knight
Mustang Pro
T3
I'll trade my Metallica Pro for a Metallica Premium plus cash, anyone?

We have a very nice Pinball Magic in Galesburg. Let me know if you would like to come and check it out. We are currently in a trade discussion with PM but nothing has been finalized yet.

#1364 8 years ago
Quoted from maf-mi:

Who is "We"? I have an interest in a Pinball Magic but want to know who I'm dealing with.

You would be dealing with Ron Kruzman. We buy games together as we have skill sets that compliment each other and we get 2 sets of eyes on a game so nothing leaves unless both of us are happy with the game. Ron typically has several games for sale as well as his playfields and NOS or Repro clearcoating service. I stick to shopping and modding games and at some point we will be looking to provide a playfield swapping service.

You can contact Ron at [email protected]

He will be making all the sales and we do like trade deals as well as cash.

Chris
www.rockcustompinball.com

#1367 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Rock >> what is currently available for pins?

We have several games but only a few that have been shopped with our stamp on them. We don't mind selling games that are not shopped as long as you guys know what you are getting.

Partial list.

Rfm
SWep1
IM
PM
FH
MSF
T2
WCS94
SST
CFTBL
JP
NF

We do have several more if Ron would like to add any and all at various stages and some working projects. I am currently doing a light restore on a STTNG for a friend and a TFTC and WCS94 is the next 2 in line. I will be starting TFTC this weekend while i wait on powdercoating for STTNG.

HILTON,

If you are looking for something specific let me know i can always keep an eye out.

#1382 8 years ago

Pinball Magic has been sold. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest. I hope the new owner is pleased with it.

I am updating as Ron has been extremely busy the last 2 days.

#1386 8 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Just picked this up today, needs a new playfield (if anyone has one) and some other work too, but the main ramp is flawless and brand new. So I may be looking for cyclone parts soonIMG_20150701_210009503.jpg

Nice pickup, fun game. Good luck on your hunt for a PF.

#1404 8 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

Working Space Shuttle project near Grand Rapids. $700
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22085

If you have this in a few weeks i want it.

1 week later
#1447 8 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Rollergames $1400
Has one insert with a wear spot but
Overall a really nice pin.
100% Leds
New Rottendogg Display
No issues

Trade?

IMAG0465.jpgIMAG0465.jpg

#1458 8 years ago

Xaver has 2 machines for sale. 1 is an outstanding example of Cyclone. grandrapids.craigslist.org link

The other is LAH it looked in nice shape but i did not check it out like cyclone as that one blew me away. grandrapids.craigslist.org link

Xaver is a great guy to deal with but you can also contact me about these machines if you prefer. He is on pinside but very rarely. I know he wouldn't mind trading as well.

#1462 8 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Bought my High Speed from him through CL, and had no idea he's on Pinside. Who is he on here?
Do you know if that's the same LAH he had at PATZ, or a different one?

No this is my old LAH that i had for a year and never opened lol. He will very rarely ever post on here but he is my partner in Rock Custom Pinball which not alot of people know, also my friend and brother inlaw.

I am stocked up on machines right now otherwise his Cyclone would be mine. I never opened LAH so not much interest for me in that.

#1467 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Nice games.
But can we keep this thread to just Michigan games for sale? I think that was kind of the whole point

No problem with him in this thread if he is willing to cross the boarder to buy and sell games. Same goes for all our other brothers in neighboring states.

#1476 8 years ago

LAH is sold, Cyclone is still available.

#1483 8 years ago

Anyone in the Grand Rapids or Kalamazoo area have an MMR or AMH i could do some mod testing on? Mods will be free.

1 week later
#1508 8 years ago

Cyclone has sold, to me. way to nice to let it go by me.

SST was traded to a friend so that is not available.

Little update from whats going on at Rons compound.

MSF-$2400 OBO. THIS has been play tested and ready for sale. It came out fairly nice.

The Funhouse and CFTBL projects Ron had mentioned are not for sale we have decided that we are not going to sell project machines. We don't mind selling games unshopped but they need to be working 100%.

Rons RFM will be ready at the end of next weekend. I have 2 coils to replace and 3 switches. I also need to swap out my computer system for the stock computer and prism card. This will be sold as unshopped but i will be dropping in some new coil sleeves, coils, ect.. mostly mechanical.

Coming up is a nice STTNG, players WCS94, players BOP, JP, PZ. With serious interest i can move the priority up on any of these games otherwise my time will be spent on what i want.

Please no more emails or pms about projects. I am happy to answer questions about the games but Ron will be handling every sale.

Cheers
Chris
616-218-1127

20150419_203238.jpg20150419_203238.jpg

20150712_160822.jpg20150712_160822.jpg

#1541 8 years ago
Quoted from GR8pinball:

Have a pretty nice TZ for sale.
Would consider a trade for a nice Indianapolis 500 or Congo.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/23276

Pretty nice?

I have seen and played this TZ and it is an excellent example. Ben is a great guy to deal with so deal with confidence.

4 weeks later
#1628 8 years ago

Hmm, i wonder if this is the LOTR Bob just picked up?

#1629 8 years ago

Yep the LOTR was real. A friend got it.

#1635 8 years ago

It is HUO and in perfect condition. I have first option to buy when he sells it. If my wife wanted a LOTR again it would not be seen for awhile. What a steal. Still just happy one of the good guys got it.

#1639 8 years ago

They held their word on this. Sold it for the $2500 they asked and on site in person. I also tried to buy but it was first come gets it. Not many would stick to their word i am happy they did.

#1641 8 years ago

Yeah i don't get it either but still happy for him. Well and happy for me as i just bought it.

#1642 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

WTB: Bally Black Rose, Bally transporter, Bally Creature from the Black Lagoon, Williams Funhouse.
Can be working or non working.
Please PM me
Thanks

There is a nice CFTBL sitting at Rons house. You may have played it at PATZ.

20150419_203238.jpg20150419_203238.jpg

#1646 8 years ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

Hi Guys!! I just joined pinside...I heard about this site from a guy i met at Marvins mechanical museum

Welcome to pinside. Lots of good people here. Let us know if you need help with anything.

#1650 8 years ago
Quoted from myntric:

Hey everyone.
I'm new to collecting and looking to pickup a few machines before the cold sets in for me and the family. Looking to buy some machines in the $1500 range but willing to spend a little more depending on the condition and fun factor. Any thoughts, tips, etc.?
Had an option on Star Wars Episode 1 at PATZ and didn't do it and regret it. Don't want to make that mistake again.

Thats my Episode 1. Just traded it today! I have an f14 tomcat for you in your range if interested.

#1651 8 years ago

Also have a decent Rocky and Bullwinkle, not the one at PATZ and higher than your range. Looking for $2200 obo

20150905_160828.jpg20150905_160828.jpg

20150905_160843.jpg20150905_160843.jpg

20150905_160852.jpg20150905_160852.jpg

#1652 8 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

What's the price on the cftbl?

Crazy high. I have a move it price on it but not something i would sell unless someone came out to see it.

#1666 8 years ago

Ohh i need to do some work on AMH, please bring it to Todds if you get it.

#1688 8 years ago

MSF for sale $2100 trades welcome.

20150905_150830.jpg20150905_150830.jpg

20150905_150857.jpg20150905_150857.jpg

#1689 8 years ago

De Simpsons and Rocky and Bullwinkle sold. Still fielding trade offers on MSF.

Coming soon BSD, RFM, JP

#1701 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I wish. Who are these people who actually make money selling pinball machines?

I try to make a little. Sometimes it works out.

#1702 8 years ago
Quoted from thadawkins:

Yessssssss, can't wait to snag this baby! Thanks Chris

My pleasure buddy. Since i have this for 2 more weeks i can do whatever i want to it yes???

#1703 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread
I think a partnership among pinball regions opens up new possibilities for sales and trades.

Ok, i am invading put down the pitchforks. Hope you guys are open to terminal to terminal shipping.

4 months later
#2218 8 years ago
Quoted from OHMI_Arcade:

As of right now it looks like I'll get to spend all of February in Kalamazoo... Who has something they want to sell out that way in the <$2k category?

While you are visiting kzoo swing by the Kruzman compound and check out some pins and hang out awhile.

2 weeks later
#2342 8 years ago

Thanks for the Bop Andrew, always a pleasure.

1 week later
#2497 8 years ago

For sale a very decent CFTBL $5500 obo $4500 without mods. This has been at PATZ the last 2 years.

Has Mike D's lcd mod, Color Dmd, snack bar, pop bumpers, led's, additional lighting effects, speaker lights, and undercab lighting.

20160221_171849_(resized).jpg20160221_171849_(resized).jpg

20160221_171854_(resized).jpg20160221_171854_(resized).jpg

20160221_171910_(resized).jpg20160221_171910_(resized).jpg

20160221_171918_(resized).jpg20160221_171918_(resized).jpg

20160221_173203_(resized).jpg20160221_173203_(resized).jpg

20160221_173246_(resized).jpg20160221_173246_(resized).jpg

20160221_173603_(resized).jpg20160221_173603_(resized).jpg

20150419_203238_(resized).jpg20150419_203238_(resized).jpg

#2519 8 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

The play field looks great but unfortunately the Whole game is only worth 1500. glws

Right, since the game is not worth much money nobody in there right mind should ever throw in a new playfield especially one professionally clearcoated and perfect. The price is outrageous, i mean they give playfields away right! And what does 50-100 hours of labor really cost $25 or so. Materials are probably free as well.

Well i am a big moron as i have an $1800 Kruzman TZ main and mini pf, getting a new cab, cab decals, plastics, ect... i will never see that money again but its actually ok as i love TZ and want a perfect one. I really hope you were joking but it struck a nerve so you get a ridiculous rant, yep i know.

#2542 8 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

You mad bro!!.
I didn't do any name calling. In fact I said it looked great. If you feel that passionate about a title to do that for it that's great. It's going to be tough to find someone else who shares you feeling to spend more for a playfield then the whole game is worth. Most people do that becomes it's special to them..

No not mad, i ate a Snickers and removed the sand from my nether regions. Everything is good now. Really tired of hearing "but that cost more than i payed for the game."

I should have a BSD coming up for sale soon to kinda get back on topic here.

#2547 8 years ago

I think he was speaking to the rarity of that pf as only 100 Diamond plate playfields were made. Obviously that clear means nothing after a Rons work.

6 months later
#3204 7 years ago

I am locking up Rons MSF it will be back for sale in a month or so.

I know I have been out of this for awhile now due to some personal things but the dust has settled and time to get back involved.

I will be pumping out some games here in the next few months hopefully. Bop, TZ, CFTBL, and Dr. Dude are in que.

Chris
www.rockcustompinball.com
https://m.youtube.com/user/pinballled

1 month later
#3351 7 years ago

I have a nice players BOP for sale $2100 cash and carry pick up Saturday only after 1pm. It goes into storage Saturday night.

I do have a repro PF for it for $800 if you like:

If you are interested text for a few pictures.

Thanks
Chris
616-218-1127

1 week later
#3374 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This is an extremely nice Junk Yard. I went through this game about 2 years ago. This machine has the following features and custom mods; Speaker lights Magic bus with working he...”
2016-12-03
Wayland, MI
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 1172 times

3 months later
#3673 7 years ago

For Trade HUO Rob Zombie and an undocumented HUO LOTR both with less than 100 plays. Rob Zombie may go over 100 plays as it is set up at Kruzman's house and he is playing it. I am really looking for an MMR adding some cash if needed. Would also consider 2 or 3 for 1 deals. Not looking for em's. Machines will be at Kruzman's house in Galesburg.

Email directly
[email protected]

Thanks
Chris

#3692 7 years ago

MMR obtained! RZ has moved on. Still have the HUO LOTR.

#3695 7 years ago

Thanks Chris for the MMR! First thing I did was my Undercab kit! It's a little different than Williams...

#3698 7 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Hey that game looks familiar. Hope you enjoy it! I am sure you will.

I am enjoying it. Thanks again, always a pleasure dealing with you guys. See you guys at Patz soon.

3 weeks later
#3758 7 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have a HUO LOTR with 84 total plays on it. Looks right out of the box. Early run with all of the figurines. This game is so new, I would use the term minty if I didnt hate it and think it is a useless adjitive. The only mods are led lighting on the top side of the pf. If you question the 84 plays. come take a look, if you have any experience, you may think it is less. has the goodie bag, manual, original packing slip. has only been moved once since original purchase. Not a flaw, or wear. here is a link to the CL. I will drop a couple hundie for "cool" people. If you are not sure if you are "cool", you are not. full price. Here is a link to cl and pics
swmi.craigslist.org link
game is set up in the guest house, right next to the front door for easy load. Galesburg is right between kzoo and battle creek, I am less than 3 miles off the 94.
email if you have any interest or questions

Someday I will be cool, again today is not my day. As a way to help that...

I will give my under-cab kit as well as my new Interactive Backbox mod to the buyer of this pin.

3 weeks later
#3810 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

This might be a dumb question, but why wouldn't you just pay your taxes earlier?

How far in advance do you pay your big bills? I don't know about Ron but I keep my cash working for me as long as I can.

2 weeks later
#3888 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I am getting into the Pinball No-Glare glass business. With some help from a former DOW glass expert, I finally have a sample. *Made in Michigan is always a plus* The cost will be significantly less than the others and should be a far better product. Anyone have PDI/Invisiglass/Stern Anti-Glare on their games? I would like to do a side by side comparison.

I'll buy some to test!

2 weeks later
3 weeks later
#4006 6 years ago

I will have my Aerosmith for sale here soon with mods for $5400 OBO.

2 months later
#4232 6 years ago

Looking for a loaner Star Wars Pro. I will mod it for free and deliver it back to you if you are within 150miles. I could need it for up to 6weeks. Pm me of you are interested.

Thanks
Chris

7 months later
#4615 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

The police force is sold

Holy crap man, am I still helping you lug it upstairs lol. Congrats on the quick sale.

1 week later
#4653 6 years ago
Quoted from MichiganDad:

Etiquette question: My wife and I are newer to pinball. We are attending the show on Sunday, and on top of enjoying the collection we want to try some older machines we are considering purchasing (later).
Is it okay for two people to wait and use a machine and play two players together at the VFW or similar shows? I assume as long as the player is 1 per credit it is ok... I was put off by single players playing 4 games at a time at the show in Kalamazoo. Playing together allows us to compare notes real time.
Likely a stupid question, but I appreciate any insight.

It is perfectly acceptable for up to 4 people to play at once on a machine. 2 players can play 2 credits but not 4 credits if that makes sense. One game per person up to 4 people.

3 weeks later
#4769 5 years ago

Choggqrd lives!!! 3 guys show up to pick up one machine and guess who is walking away with it. Corey, I know you read these threads so I would recommend you keep being the really nice guy you are because (I deleted this because I don’t think threats of bodily harm are allowed).

Steve, sorry you wasted your time as well man. Sucks it was so close to you too.

Corey, bring the game to Clay or someone competent to repair before you sell. Hopefully you can find a hobby you actually can be a part of and really enjoy vs. messing with ours.

#4773 5 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Was this for a Data East Time Machine?

Yes it was.

Quoted from tamoore:

Uhhh... I thought this was the non scammer edition????????

Corey didn’t do anything wrong. The seller has no integrity. It’s just easy to blame Corey Hoggard.

Looking forward to seeing you in July. I will have a PF for you.

#4777 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

THINKING about selling my Cactus Canyon #349. I also have a new Mirco playfield, not installed and a recently decaled cabinet for it that is brand new that I'd sell with or without the game but not until the buyer of the game refuses it or the playfield. The game has some new ramps and other parts already installed. Plays good, no LED's.
Looking for $10K for the game itself and $1000 for the playfield and $700 for the cabinet.
Thanks,
John

That is a pretty sweet cabinet. You have pictures? I never took any.

1 month later
#4894 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

There is a Black rose, Mousin around, Beautiful ToM, Touch down EM, and a adams family redemption game (I think that is what they are called, you win tickets) That are being stored at my compound while for sale by chrisrock/travis (Rock914).
They just came in last night except the ToM which I just broke down. The touchdown is super nice and clean and in the living room waiting to get set up, I am told it works 100%. I dont know much about the rest of them, but I will slowly get to them. you can contact me or just contact chris, because right now I dont know the prices. I go to bed pretty early and I was out of it last night.
also I just finished a nos AMAZING SPIDERMAN pf that I am going to sell. I reglued all of the inserts because of the age, and this is a great time to do so, because even if they were not loose, they will be soon, and you dont want that after investing all of the time and money. All of the inserts key lines had to be painted because of the cracks between the insert and wood, plus the usual stuff. The back is painted with the stock grey but I used oil enamel to soak in as well as repel dust and finger prints.
price is 1575. Even though I sanded the surface down level after the last coat, then wet block sanded down to 3000 grit and polished all day (huge pf) then cleaned all of the polish out of the cut out edges, I may sand the dame thing down, and reclear it. if I do the price is 1850. Its super nice but it could be better. Its one of those things that I cant see the imperfection until it is so highly polished. after 5 full games, the things that bother me, will be gone.
I have a really nice project game that I will sell with the pf also, but I would like the original pf out of that one to restore. Its not a deal breaker if not, but thats is my best case senerio. I will only sell the game with the pf.

Now all the emails make sense lol. Mousin Around is MINE and not for sale unless a really good price or trade is presented.

Over the next week or 2 I will get Black Rose cleaned and working unless it needs to go to Mike for repairs. Don’t we have an Earthshaker and maybe some others around Ron? Once cleaned and ready Ron will have prices.

#4900 5 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

You have a JP in Gaylord.

I should probably get that picked up sometime. Road trip Marcus?

1 month later
#5058 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Don't forget the 18% consignor fee and 13% sales tax

Money is in Canadian so no big deal.

7 months later
4 weeks later
#5451 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - For Sale

The Sopranos

Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice looking and playing Sopranos. Game plays great with no issues. I've added premium Leds to a lot of the playfield. Playfield has been waxed and cleaned. Plastics look good with...”

20 days ago

Burton, MI

4,250 (OBO)

pacman11

OMG!!! You are the Choggard aren’t you? Why did you start this account before you deleted Choggard?

Lol, Hi Cory! I see you have some positive reviews now (CJ) lol. Good! So, since you may no longer be a scammer you can post on this thread? If I am wrong let me know so I can publicly apologize.

3 weeks later
#5494 4 years ago

KYLEDM5 you mistakenly listed this as located an hour north of Pittsburgh. If that was not a mistake... Are you offering the outstanding Michigan folks free delivery? Joking aside, you are in the wrong thread. Please keep future ads to the market place, or your specific regions for sale threads. Thank you and good luck with your sale.

I personally don’t mind seeing ads from anything within say 2.5hrs of Ann Arbor. Pittsburgh, not so much. We see the market place ads.

#5504 4 years ago
Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

You took more time to respond to this then it took to read his first post. 2.5 hours won't even get me half way up our state. So do you suggest we make special threads for each region of MI?

And your point is? I would suggest reading what I posted again. I am pretty sure I said (personally I don’t mind seeing...) I was suggesting nothing. If you want a suggestion I can give you one.

I am lost to the purpose of this thread now I guess. I thought it was about stuff for sale in Michigan. Do I (Personally) want to see an Avatar for sale in California, a Transformers for sale in PA on this (What’s for sale in Michigan thread), nope. Do I want to see pins for sale in Chicago on this thread, yep! My opinion, that is all.

#5535 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Choggard, I mean Pacman posts his stuff everywhere. I always know when he has something for sale because the Michigan, Chicago, and Indiana for sale threads are all bumped to the top at the same time.

Since you brought up Choggard... Why does he get to just change his name on Pinside? This bothers me. I feel stupid I had no idea Pacman11 was Choggard until very recently. I don’t think that is right at all. He should live with his name and own the things he has done to people. Does anyone disagree? If so why?

Also I will have a very nice Tom for sale soon. Looking for a TZ as well.

7 months later
#6044 4 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Looking for a used DMD for my Demo Man. It's not worth a ColorDMD and new DMD are overpriced IMHO. Hopefully local to Grand Rapids area. Thanks!

I am sure I have 1 you can have.

1 month later
#6120 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Lies lol. I heard gravitar was meeting up with Choggard this Sunday for Tea & scones. Where’s my invite?!

Lol, I met a guy at my arcade just yesterday who was looking to buy his first pin from Choggard!

#6124 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Oh wow, I trust you advised them to run!

This is his first pin. I told him about the name Choggard has made for himself in the pinball world. I told him to get ahold of me and gave him my number when he finds a machine or has questions. I also told him to seek out shopped games from RLM or the you guys. I don’t really have a big warning list as most of my game buying experience has been very positive. Do we have a list of people to be leery of in Michigan?

#6142 4 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

I bought a choggy once. He couldn't get it working and priced it accordingly but it ended up being an easy fix.

We’re you told before you went to pick it up that it was 100% working and shopped?

If you are a seasoned untrusting veteran who can inspect a game in person than you will have no problems. If you are new or trusting than look out! The games are very rarely as described. He will hide and lie about known issues.

His lack of integrity has made a lasting name for himself in this hobby. Be cautious otherwise you too may be Choggarded!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rock914.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=rock914 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.