(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randomjobber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6126 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

This is his first pin. I told him about the name Choggard has made for himself in the pinball world. I told him to get ahold of me and gave him my number when he finds a machine or has questions. I also told him to seek out shopped games from RLM or the you guys. I don’t really have a big warning list as most of my game buying experience has been very positive. Do we have a list of people to be leery of in Michigan?

That was definitely me. I was talking with Chris and mentioned that I was planning on purchasing a pin from a guy in Davison. When a complete stranger can ask "Is it X" and be right, you know you probably shouldn't be dealing with that guy anymore.

On the plus side, I have a $4,000 budget and I'm open to buying multiple machines instead of just 1. If anyone has machines for sale, feel free to offer!

2 weeks later
#6161 4 years ago

I'm about 4 days late on this. Ended up making a great deal with Chris (Rock914) and bought an Earthshaker from him. Chris added in LED strips for the playfield AND under the cab, as well as knocked $100 off of the already agreed upon price when I showed up. It was my first machine and he showed me a lot about the game before I loaded it up. I couldn't have envisioned a better buying experience and Chris, you've made a newbie feel very welcomed.
I really appreciate you.

1 month later
#6257 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Wait is that guy Choggard? Really? He's selling a ES and WW - I'm looking for those but both are very over priced which I told him the same.
I've read about that guy before - seems like avoid at all costs. Too bad - people like that really can ruin it for others. Overpriced beyond belief based on quality.

I've got an Earthshaker that I'm about to be listing tomorrow. Any interest?

5 months later
#6577 3 years ago

Looking to buy a Last Action Hero, Starship Troopers and World Poker Tour. Also have a Star Trek the Next Generation for trade. Any leads would be great!

#6580 3 years ago

Update: Found a Last Action Hero and have tentatively traded STTNG for it.
Still looking for Starship Troopers and World Poker Tour. Have Monopoly to trade or willing to buy straight up. Thanks!

1 month later
#6671 3 years ago

I have a Road Show that I'm listing soon. It has LEDs, new rubbers and has no playfield damage near the fish.
Asking 4k.

#6675 3 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Still looking to add another game. Some ideas- HS, TWD, NBA, Twister, Munsters , Harlem, SI, plus others I'm sure, Let me know!!!

I've got a Sopranos, Monopoly or Road Show available.

5 months later
#7096 2 years ago

Looking for an Earthshaker and a Class of 1812.

1 month later
#7231 2 years ago

Looking for an Earthshaker, Class of 1812, Iron Maiden.

Have Last Action Hero and AIQ pro to trade, also willing to buy outright. Located in Albion, MI

1 month later
#7376 2 years ago

Have an NBA Fastbreak, T2 and AIQ Pro for sale in Albion, MI.

2 months later
#7609 2 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Randomjobber - I noticed that none of the pic's of the Whirlwind sow the topper ????

Hey TenaciousT. The topper is there and works, sorry if it's not showing up in photos. I can get you any picture that you'd like to see, if you're interested.

3 months later
#7896 2 years ago

I have a buddy who isn't on Pinside with a real nice Twilight Zone in Lansing. He'd sell it for the right price, also willing to take a trade + cash. Open to offers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randomjobber.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=randomjobber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.