(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,546 posts
  • 509 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Puffdanny
  • Topic is favorited by 319 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider puffdanny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3941 4 years ago

kruzman there's a new today detroit CL add for a pinball,arcade,neon sign and gumball machine for $2000 with no further info.the pin is f14.I would look into it but I just bought f14 2 weeks ago....

#3943 4 years ago

That jackbot was pretty damn clean and played strong.

#3948 4 years ago

I'm kind of looking for a Black Rose if anyone hears anything.I say kind of because the wife says enough I say 2 or 3 more

#3950 4 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

so what you are trying to say is that you are 100% ready and you have cash in your pocket to buy a black rose pinball machine. Go for it! She will thank you later!

Cash is no issue and it's better to regret something you've done then something you haven't.

#3953 4 years ago
Quoted from Newport-Bill:

Must be something about these Monroe County women. My wife says my limit is 6 but I am sitting at 9 right now. So far nothing bad has happened.

It might have something to do with me keeping them all in the living room

#3955 4 years ago

I keep the women in the kitchen

4 weeks later
#3974 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Looking for a Stern Star Trek Pro anyone?

Kind of but NO!!!! If I bring 1 more home without selling 2 I am dead meat!!!!

#3976 4 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

the sigh of a married man.

Or 1 that has bought 6 in the last 6 months lol she's pretty lenient if you ask me

#3979 4 years ago

I'd probably catch less grief if I moved all of them out of the living room and in to the basement

#3985 4 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

then you can finish the basement with bar and 65" TV

Or 2

I have been thinking of moving the game room from the family room to the basement.not only would I have room for quadruple the amount of machines I could probably sneak a couple in the bilco door without her noticing.

#3986 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Or 2
I have been thinking of moving the game room from the family room to the basement.not only would I have room for quadruple the amount of machines I could probably sneak a couple in the bilco door without her noticing.

#4000 4 years ago

Thanks for the offers to babysit some games for me you guys are to kind

3 months later
#4270 4 years ago

I might be next to catch scurvy from that black rose

#4276 4 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Dangit...probably too late now for another loose Black Rose joke.

Never to late but I caught scurvy so what do I know

#4294 4 years ago

My wife beat me twice in a row for the first time ever so I'm thinking of having a fire sale on the whole collection

#4296 4 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

I'll be right over.

We're practically neighbors.I play disc golf at Parmalee park in Lambertville any chance I get maybe I can drop them off for you and save you the hassle.

1 week later
#4326 4 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Dayhuff's party coming soon. SWAPFEST!!!

I'm cool with coming home with a new one but there won't be any leaving my collection

1 week later
#4346 3 years ago

250? Yeah that's gone!!!! That's the only em I'm wanting.

2 weeks later
#4383 3 years ago

Pinball glass new - toys & games - by dealer - sale
detroit.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#4414 3 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

man, I hope you net a shaq attack outta that trade

He's so ashamed he's "asking for a friend"

2 months later
#4535 3 years ago

It's not a pinball but I have a very nice Tempest for sale for $1250 obo or trade for a pinball +/- cash.the lv2000 mod has been done and all cold solders resoldered on the deflection board.I will make a donation to pinside with a sale or trade.

#4537 3 years ago
Quoted from tfduda:

Tempest... Wow! Brings back memories. Tempting! GLWS

Come make me an offer,the wife said no more pins until it's sold.

1 month later
#4596 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

Any project Pins for sale?
Thanks-Mike

I have a Williams Little Chief

1 week later
#4659 3 years ago

I have a project Williams Little Chief

#4668 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I have a project Williams Little Chief

Should of been a little less vague.
$225 it turns on and plays but the score reels are not working.looks like #2 had a fire and there's some wire hacking in the back box.looks pretty nice overall.I can unstrap the head and get pics if needed.

#4690 3 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Looks like I can't come this year, So I have my 2 tix for sale as well. Price is same, face value-$40 each. 1st response gets them, Just need an email & name to forward to Clay. Tx! Paypal ok. Tx Greg

Sorry to hear you have to cancel but you didn't say which day.

#4729 3 years ago

He tried to sell me a Dirty Sanchez

#4736 3 years ago

I've had to buy a greenhouse and I've gotten off as light as ice cream.I bought ice cream($9 a pint) on the way home yesterday and I'm pretty sure she is suspicious

1 week later
#4774 3 years ago

That seller also contacted me refusing to answer any question and telling me to show up today between 7-8 if I wanted it

#4775 3 years ago

Did he have everyone show up and try to start an auction?

#4790 3 years ago

Oh no

1 week later
#4823 3 years ago

Yup I got the same message and had a feeling something was up so I just ignored it.i wasn't driving 2+ hours each way with such shady communication.I'm pretty sure if I would of drove all that way for nothing there would be much more to talk about and the seller would of regretted his actions as well as myself for my actions.

1 month later
#4917 3 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Looking to possibly trade a player's condition High Speed, plays great with no hiccups, and a better than player's condition Taxi for a newer dmd game. Also can add cash. Family fell in love with the Flintstones we have and looking for something along those lines. Can send pictures if interested.

I have a Sharkey's Shootout I've been thinking about moving

4 weeks later
#4986 3 years ago

Sounds like a few of us are ready to build that wall around MI

6 months later
#5311 2 years ago

If you sell i know a local looking for ww

2 months later
#5396 2 years ago

That cue ball wizard was in great shape and played strong

1 week later
#5420 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Have a free english mark dart board. Its pretty much for parts. Coin door looks good, thats about it. Just want it gone and figured id see if anyone wants it.

The title says no scammers and we all know the junk guys quoted you $50 to haul it away

1 month later
#5583 2 years ago

Thinking of letting my cocktails go but not sure I can pull the trigger.....

#5588 2 years ago

2 weeks later
#5608 2 years ago

Looking to sell or trade for pin,prefer to add cash on my end but I'm open to offers.

Archived after 7 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Contributed to Pinside
Other - For Sale
“Home edition without coin slots Cash or pinball trades,I can add cash.pretty open to titles but prefer to stay under 3k.”
2019-07-26
Monroe, MI
1,100 (OBO)

#5625 2 years ago

Vacation starts tomorrow and I'll be jonesing to buy something new.$950 anyone? I'll help load and take the heavy side lol.

Archived after 7 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Contributed to Pinside
Other - For Sale
“Home edition without coin slots Cash or pinball trades,I can add cash.pretty open to titles but prefer to stay under 3k.”
2019-07-26
Monroe, MI
1,100 (OBO)

#5626 2 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales, Ripley's, Roadshow or many others. What do you have under 3,500?

#5627 2 years ago

I have a working operation wolf (arcade) for $250

1 month later
#5797 2 years ago

Thats a nice bbh and the price is good.my friend sold one last year for 4400. I'd spend the extra and go with escrow.com to protect yourself.

3 months later
#5952 1 year ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Missed out on a MET premium. Cash is burning a hole in my pocket. Anything for sale today? I'm in the Lansing area but could drive an hour or so. MET, TWD, AFMr, Iron Maiden?

You're near pinkitten and he moves his home use games often it wouldn't hurt to message him and see if he's going to be listing anything soon.

2 weeks later
#5998 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Nothing wives like more than oktoberfest!

That is a true statement

#6014 1 year ago
Quoted from longwetsocks:

I found a nice looking White Water outside of Detroit but there's a time constraint. It needs to be picked up ASAP since the woman selling it will be moving on Saturday 1/25 and we're due for a winter storm this weekend so I can't make the 4 hour drive. Would anyone in the area be willing to help out a fellow pinsider? Go take a look at it, make sure it's solid and pick it up for me. I can PayPal you the $ for the game and $ for your time. I'd really appreciate it. No sweat if you can't, it's not the end of the world if I can't get it.

I just had to junk my pin hauler due to the frame rusting out or I would try to help

#6038 1 year ago

My friend cured his cancer with cannabis. We're in MI so it's an option for everyone now.

1 month later
#6106 1 year ago
Quoted from Bax1:

have no idea who silver spinner is but he said hi so I said hi back.

He's the CHAMP

#6110 1 year ago
Quoted from Bax1:

The Champ of what though?

MI competitive pinball 2019

3 months later
#6323 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

WTB a functioning F-14 Tomcat in player condition.

amkoepfer may have one soon in toledo

#6337 1 year ago

My nephew is looking for his first pin.something with multiball and a ramp preferred and he's working with $1500

Added 15 months ago:

We found him a Shaq ty everyone

1 month later
#6425 1 year ago
Quoted from usandthem:

A $1,000,000 home in supposedly tax crazy California costs less in annual property taxes than a $200,000 home in most of the cities in southeast Michigan... ridiculous.

My home is valued around $240,000 and taxes are around $1900 a year

#6439 1 year ago

Its worth noting I live in a rural area without city water,sewage,fire dept,police...and that's a factor in the nice players quality system3 level taxes.

2 weeks later
#6493 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Cant sell the nothing i have! I should close in the next week, then ill buy if i see a deal, but id rather wait until im in so i dont have to move then

You can always move them into my place for a month or 2 then you can borrow Pharoah for a while.

1 week later
#6510 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Should be ready to buy games again soon, looking for a system 3 or two. Gladiators id love to own again, or any others

I have a Tee'd Off you could pry out of my hands for 5k or a Gottlieb Aquarius

#6530 1 year ago
Quoted from Bax1:

why do people put up fake ads like this. is this just someone getting their jollies from here that saw someone looking for a totan?

More than likely some dude in India or Nigeria hoping to get 1 person a week to Paypal them some money and I guarantee they catch a fish enough to keep the scam active.

3 months later
#6732 9 months ago
Quoted from RCA1:

You should try posting an ad on Pinside. I hear that people buy and sell pinball games on there.

You can even lie and say it sold elsewhere and save $3

#6733 9 months ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I’m going to post a couple of pins for my brother that he bought off pinkitten (woz and SS). I’ll add the links once he sends me pics but they are probably in pinkittens history is some is interested in taking a look

Pinkitten has beautiful games

4 weeks later
#6798 8 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ikari warriors is a classic!

I just bought one its pretty much the only arcade I wanted(maybe excite bike)

2 months later
#6945 6 months ago

My brother is going to list his High Speed for sale soon if anyone's interested.100% working,players condition,pf looks pretty good with minimal wear.asking 2k.

#6947 6 months ago

Looks like one of my local pinball pals will be scooping this up.

Quoted from Puffdanny:

My brother is going to list his High Speed for sale soon if anyone's interested.100% working,players condition,pf looks pretty good with minimal wear.asking 2k.

#6948 6 months ago

Ok who's got something 4k or under?

#6951 6 months ago
Quoted from dhard:

Sorry nothing exists in that price range anymore going to have to figure out how to regrow my kidneys so I can sell them over and over to get enough funds to buy another pin

I have a raven for 3900 if you're looking

#6956 6 months ago

My brother has upped his cash flow so looking for something more around 5k ,could go slightly higher for the right title.top of the list would be Aerosmith,Mustang,DP,IM,SM...

#6981 6 months ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

ILooking for another cocktail pin or two, anyone have one to sell ? Puffdanny ??

No way buddy lol Caribbean Cruise is a keeper but I'll keep my eye out for you

2 weeks later
#7024 5 months ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Looking for xmen le or a lotr

I have an x-men le I'd trade for that iron maiden topper

1 week later
#7042 5 months ago

Get the topper that's better than the game

Archived after 6 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition “$2200 firm until 12 pm Monday 5-24 then I'm pulling the ad and keeping it. You want it? $2200 if no one wants it idgaf I can make more money I can't make a new topper.”
2021-05-15
Monroe, MI
2,200 (Firm)

#7044 5 months ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I'm picking up a pin in St. Louis this week. I have room for another. Anybody need pin transport?

amkoepfer anything that way you're eyeballing?

1 week later
#7073 4 months ago

If you could only talk her into a Munsters pro then atleast it would be a little bit of fun

#7084 4 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Lots of collectors in the area! Hopefully you can shake one loose! Hard title to get people to part with it seems...ask me how I know .

Love my WW and with the future release of the 2.0 code and the dmd upgrade it would take a crazy offer to shake mine loose.

1 week later
#7121 4 months ago

My brother is on the search for something new between 4-6k(most likely a Stern). DP,Aerosmith, Mustang,Transformers,IMDN,ST are a few he's been enjoying on location but considering others like SM,IM,old Avenger...Cash ready and willing to drive a few hours from southeast MI.

#7131 4 months ago
Quoted from MrExtrm:

Thanks, I hit him up already. Waiting to hear back..

My brother has been SLOWLY communicating with him but maybe you'll have better luck and since he doesn't care if he gets it or not and your wife wants it I'm rooting for you.

1 week later
#7147 4 months ago
Quoted from Bax1:

not being a jerk but then why buy it when another one of us could've got a good deal?

To make money and imo there's nothing wrong with that. If I see a deal I'm buying especially if I'm broke.

#7148 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinball7:

Actually enjoy the game, just on a room crunch, and something has to go.

You have plenty of worse games to sell like woz,aiq,lz,hoops...

#7150 4 months ago

I've sold Scott 1 game and my brother sold him 2. I know what pinsiders pay and I know what you can get if you want to deal with the bs and earn the extra money. Scott has never tried to lowball us and has even given us asking price before.the 1 game sold with a disclosed problem he took to Clay and had it gone through before it was sold.

#7161 4 months ago

looking for dp or ss with equal consideration or an id but dp or ss is preferred

Quoted from boagman:

What does that "equation" actually *mean*? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

2 weeks later
#7194 3 months ago
Quoted from RCA1:

If you haven't seen it, Clay is looking to ID a nasty trespasser on the VFW property.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-michigan-vfw-pinball-show/page/2#post-6375325

I guess he told him what he thought about his new rule(hope he gets him that's some bull SHIT)

1 week later
#7207 3 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Wonder whoms looking for a Fathom these days?

Me if I wasn't a broke joke

#7226 3 months ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

His real name isn’t Jimmy. lol

And I bet he doesn't even have a Honda

1 week later
#7256 3 months ago

"I was very close to getting a storage unit"

I offer free storage for working games

1 week later
#7298 78 days ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:Anyone have any Gameplan project machines that you may want to part with? Most seem to have wasted MPU boards. At the moment there are no replacements (Echo Lake isn't making them) so the original has to be rebuilt. Thinking about a Super Nova, Captain Hook, Lady Sharpshooter, or possibly one of their other cocktail games.

Me and amkoepfer co-own a Sharpe Shooter 2 we have almost complete that we would sell. It isn't much of a project as we got most of it going except for a couple switches but we are kind of stuck where we're at with it.

2 weeks later
#7336 64 days ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/119499 Do not buy or even look at without an expert along your side as its a C-Gard scam-artist special.

I hear he's Tod Seavers favorite seller

#7352 63 days ago
Quoted from bob_e:

this is what Pinside has to off about The seller Gravitar doesn't like:
Success: Sold 32 Unsold 45
Feedback score: Total 23 Positive % 100.0%
So i Guess 9 buyer over the last six years were neutral or had nothing to say...

You are 100% correct Chogard is Michigan's premier seller,deal with confidence!!!! You can be #10...

#7360 62 days ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I’ve heard he is quite helpful… I’d keep an eye on him! Lol

I hear he's quite finicky and not actually a kitten

1 week later
#7406 50 days ago

Buy buy buy

Archived after 6 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Bronco Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Pretty nice Gottlieb Bronco 100% working but there are 2-3 bulbs that could use new sockets but they do work. Most of the chrome on the playfield was taken off and scrubbed with a...”
2021-09-02
Monroe, MI
1,200 (OBO)

1 month later
#7489 18 days ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Would someone please buy the “Rare Zizzle Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man’s Chest Pinball Machine” so the multiple ads stop popping up when I search CL? It’s been listed in several CL locations periodically for quite a while now. Seller’s only asking $550, so someone can flip it!

Someone else's turn I bought the last Pirates of the Caribbean mini pinball that was plaguing CL forever just to stop the ads.

#7500 15 days ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Found a CPR Gold silkscreen!

If it doesn't have a pubic hair clear coated into the sling area then you got ripped off

2 weeks later
#7541 1 day ago
Quoted from Pinball7:

Long Shot, but looking for a Gottlieb Robo-War. Pm me if you know someone who is looking to sell one.

You can take boy wonder to train on one at the Basement in Toledo

#7543 21 hours ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

That's laser war.

Meh war is war,I stand corrected.

#7546 11 hours ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Shhhh....we haven't chipped Pufffdanny yet

All the weed provides natural immunity

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider puffdanny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside