(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pubaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#651 9 years ago

Would anyone be interested in a CQ Wipeout? 1 small nick at a vertical up kick hole (real small) and that is all. Machine is mint otherwise. Price would be around $2,400. Confirmed HUO for my 4 years ownership and person before me for 10 years. 99.9% belief is HUO entire time but I never met the owner #1 to confirm direct. If some interest I can post some pics. Machine is near Clinton Township, MI
Out of work since last Sept without unemployment or any other income forces sale of at least one pin

Thanks.

1 week later
#680 9 years ago

CFH. How is the PF on the Funhouse? Any wear through to wood?

#694 9 years ago

Anybody interested in a Wipeout for $2,100? CQ.

1 week later
#722 9 years ago

My 2 cents. Every mod adds value to the game. Every one. The issue is what % value it is worth??? Think abut it. Just like your home. They (internet articles) say if you spend $30k on a Jacuzzi room addition you are likely to only get back 40-50% when you sell your home. However, remodel your kitchen for $30k and you are expected to get back 90-95%. So the issue is if you put $200 in leds into a pinball machine, what is the reasonable % to factor into the price. Sure it is subjective by the seller but asking around (like here on pinside) can surely assist. There absolutely is a value though. I think having the original parts in a bag to give to the buyer so he/she may reverse mods would increase the resale % drastically.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pubaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=pubaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.