(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,531 posts
  • 507 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by cleanandlevel
  • Topic is favorited by 318 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 7 years ago

I have a very nice AFM $7500

1 year later
#3076 5 years ago

I have a Williams Fan-Tas-Tic, rebuilt pop bumpers and flippers, rebuilt chime unit, new bumper caps, new glass, new rubber. 100% working. Fun game with the roulette wheel feature. Asking $750 313-598-9558

1468765184328-1043800455_(resized).jpg

14687652081132086023966_(resized).jpg

146876525568039330082_(resized).jpg

1468765283569-1308470122_(resized).jpg

1468765315430-270696930_(resized).jpg

#3077 5 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

It seems like the flippers on Ghostbusters are almost as far apart as those on Oklahoma.

Lol.....that's gotta be Howie!

1 month later
#3261 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Just my (unsolicited ) 2 cents, but don't get hung up on DMD for your budget. Look for a good, clean solid state game that you actually find as fun to play. You spend a surprisingly small amount of time looking at the display (whatever it is) while playing anyway. And be patient and ready to buy when something shows up.
Good luck!

A few weeks ago there was a Terminator 2 w leds for $1700, I know that's a little over your budget but fun, fast game w 2 ramps and the cannon shooter, recognizable theme, Arnold's actual voice on the call outs, and Diamondplate playfield....

1 week later
#3316 5 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

I like Tobermory in Ontario. Used to go rustic camping there. Have not been anywhere else so cannot comment. Tobermory and the entire Bruce Peninsula is simply BEAUTIFUL!!!

I'll second that. As a young teen we used to vacation on my dad's sailboat and go all along the coast of the Bruce. Tobermory, Grand Bend, and they all had arcades in the mid 70s. Good times.

4 weeks later
#3386 4 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I miss the days of the $300 black hole pinball's. But then again I have been making $$$ on selling my collection while the market is high.

The problem is, who knows if the market is high. A Black Hole may be 3k next year. And what do you do when you've sold your collection?

1 month later
#3572 4 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

I really miss it now!

Played one for the first last weekend at the Toys for Tots event of Clay's, I'm going g to see if I can find one too - fun game!!!

#3579 4 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

I got a Sorcerer. PM me if interested in making an offer...

PM'D you twice, let me know if you want to talk about the game.

#3583 4 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Just replied, sorry for the delay...

Not to me, unless you're the guy in Omaha Nebraska....

#3584 4 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Not to me, unless you're the guy in Omaha Nebraska....

My mistake - responding now...

1 month later
#3646 4 years ago

Sorcerer or Space Station, anyone?

Is this thing on?

#3647 4 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Sorcerer or Space Station, anyone?
Is this thing on?

To clarify, does anyone HAVE one.....still searching...

2 months later
#3832 4 years ago
Quoted from Kingsley73:

So I've got to ask, who snagged the BOP in Howell for 1200 bucks today? I responded an hour after it posted to Craigslist and I was already too late....someone scored quite well

I got a response from the guy less than an hour after it posted and there were 2 guys ahead of me. Sounded legit. The 8 Ball Deluxe was still on there an hour or so ago.
Someone got a good deal. Hope they enjoy it and dont just flip it.

#3837 4 years ago

Rule #1 - Drop what you're doing and get over there immediately.

Rule #2 - See rule #1.

If you're getting a $2400.00 game for $1200, rent a truck from Home Depot for $75.00. But do it NOW.

I've made the same mistake so I feel your pain.

#3840 4 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

I always ask the person to pull the ad if I am on my way.

Same here.

5 months later
#4257 4 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Which one of you sharks got the who done it plus El Toro and 2 video games on cl for $500?

That was me

#4263 4 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Great score Don. Are you keeping them all? If not, pm me.

Hi Howie, just pm'd you -

#4277 4 years ago

I have an El Toro, works 100%, backglass is excellent and playfield is very nice. $325 obo

Also an NFL Blitz 99 video game, 4 player, $450. Bulb is burned out on marquee otherwise 100% working. Nice graphics on cab and monitor.

Revolution X dual gun game shooter w Aerosmith. Nice graphics all around, sound is sporadic though. $350

#4290 4 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Did this sell I can't find it?

Yes, sold, also the NFL Blitz. Hopefully Aerosmith Revolution X is leaving tonight too, price dropped to 150.

#4291 4 years ago
Quoted from RyThom:

I have a Bally Night Rider (SS) for sale. A little PF wear, perfect backglass, nice displays, repainted cabinet, Altek MPU. Needs connector replaced on power supply board. $600 or trade towards another game.

PM sent

2 weeks later
#4338 3 years ago

Gonna have a Who Dunnit for sale shortly, 2900.00. Couple sticky switches need to be replaced. $2700.00 as is.

1 month later
#4460 3 years ago

I'll be listing my Who Dunnit later today. $2700.

#4462 3 years ago

Very nice Who Dunnit, nice cabinet and playfield. GI connectors and flaky switches replaced. Cleaned, waxed and ready for a new home. Main floor for easy loading. $2700.00

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57794

1 month later
#4511 3 years ago

Rocky and Bullwinkle up for sale, $2800 obo

5 months later
#4882 3 years ago

I have a Stern Stingray that the wife doesnt want me to sell, but something has to go........

#4883 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If Anyone is interested in selling a classic Stern or Bally let me know.

I have a '77 Stern Stingray that the wife doesnt want me to sell, but something has to go.........

#4886 3 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Price? Condition?

Backglass is flaking, like 90% of the ones i've seen. Playfield cleaned up nicely, some wear at middle target. I've got $475 into it w new glass and rubber, replaced a couple connectors. One switch rapid firing last time I turned it on, prob around Xmas.

2 months later
#5089 3 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

He said 0.40 cents, which is 0.0040 dollars. Hope that helps!

Look again. You're mistaking the period from the previous sentence for a decimal point. Hope that helps!

1 week later
#5113 3 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:If any of you guys dont know paul (or big paul), yes he is in Indiana, the butthole of the mid west, but he is a good person to do business with.

You had me at butthole.

5 months later
#5334 2 years ago

This last few weeks has been a mother - lost some siding on my rental house. About 20' in the air, one rung left on the ladder and still 5' from the peak, I decided "nah, not worth it" and hired someone to replace it.

3 months later
#5581 2 years ago

Probably putting my Night Rider and Space Station on the chopping block. Pics this weekend.

#5582 2 years ago

Space Station up for grabs. 10 min from Metro Airport.

Archived after 19 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice Space Station for sale, color matching insert leds except for the orange arrows in the middle of the playfield, a little too flashy for my liking there. GI has incandescent #4...”
2019-07-06
Belleville, MI

6 months later
#6056 1 year ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Not mine, for sale in Detroit:
detroit.craigslist.org link

this has been making the rounds for weeks.

1 week later
#6077 1 year ago
Quoted from djblouw:

I'm going to be moving along my STTNG in a couple weeks, once I finish the flipper rebuild. It's a re-import players condition machine. I'd love to trade for something +/-, but can sell out right too.

Any interest in another widebody? I have a re-import IJ but i much prefer the sci-fi themed games - never owned STTNG - been thinking about letting it go.

7 months later
#6565 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Not something for sale, but looking for some info. My wife and I are planning to do the M-22 route this fall, we’ll be staying in Manistee. Is there anywhere to play pinball in/near Manistee?
EDIT: I looked on the Pinside map like I should have done in the first place and found a place with 1 pin in Manistee.

Hey tuner, my wife and I took a few days and did a a little road trip checking out the fall colors this past week - we had lunch and a couple beers at the North Channel Brewery, they had a MET pro and a couple vids....

2 months later
#6741 9 months ago

Happy New Year gents!

Selling a project Night Rider - Ready to be taken to the next level. Been playing it for weeks, went down this morning and only getting 6 flashes on MPU board. All test point values good except TP 3 on MPU board. Cabinet in good shape but needs to be stenciled. Backglass very nice, no scratches or flaking. Nice looking playfield, better than most. Other pending projects I'd rather get to. Make an offer, I wont be offended -

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107936

#6743 9 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Happy New Year gents!
Selling a project Night Rider - Ready to be taken to the next level. Been playing it for weeks, went down this morning and only getting 6 flashes on MPU board. All test point values good except TP 3 on MPU board. Cabinet in good shape but needs to be stenciled. Backglass very nice, no scratches or flaking. Nice looking playfield, better than most. Other pending projects I'd rather get to. Make an offer, I wont be offended -

Well, game is working again. Flaky connectors.

#6748 9 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Happy New Year gents!

Game is sold, Pinside donation made.

1 month later
#6894 7 months ago

Here i'm thinking there are 18 games for sale and its a buncha shoe talk.........

2 months later
#7067 4 months ago

Looking for Munsters Premium, black and white version.

I know, I know....wife wants one.........

#7071 4 months ago
Quoted from TomN:

Yeah....right...Blame the wife. Lol.

i know, i know....i was lucky enough to play one for several hours at the after party when it was released at MGC. It was fun for about that long......gotta admit i really like the black and white though.

Also met the dude that played Eddie Munster, so there's that.....

1 month later
#7222 3 months ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Looking for a friend, an avengers premium, Deadpool pro or lord of the rings.

i'll be your friend...............................

1 month later
#7424 31 days ago

Is there a "Michigan Pins Wanted" thread where people can ask about games they're searching for instead of doing it in the "For Sale" thread?

Asking for a friend...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside