(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkitten.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5839 4 years ago

Looking to pay someone returning from Expo with room to bring back a pin to Michigan.

PM me if you have room!

Thank you.

4 months later
#6080 4 years ago
Quoted from bpull:

Things are looking up,
Sold nascar a few weekends ago,
Had my surgery on the 6th, took 5hrs, came home yesterday,
Doctor called tonight and said that the pathology report is clean, all the cancer was removed, no chemo or radiation needed.
Now to heal, 6 weeks of mending.
Brian

Awesome, Brian. Get well.

#6082 4 years ago

I have a Safe Cracker with color DMD and over 200 tokens for sale, along with a Black Hole with many new parts. Both are in very nice condition. Prefer local buyers. $6500 and $2500, respectively. OBO, I’m somewhat flexible.

Thanks!

1 month later
#6157 4 years ago

Anyone in Michigan with an Elvira HoH they are thinking of cutting loose, for whatever reason? I’m interested in a minty Elvira 3, Dialed In or Elvira Party Monsters.

Message me.

1 week later
#6175 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Lol, yeah, I had some stupid offers on just my Bk2k post so deleted it. If I do anything it will be with people I know and have done deals with in the past. I just wanted to freshen up my line up or buy a TOTAN. I didn’t post it for sale/trade because My family is starving. People really want to take advantage of the situation.

I’ll give you $4,000 and a pan of lasagna for your DP. Ok, with some garlic bread. Lemme know.

#6177 4 years ago

Yes! I’m getting a NOB DP for $4k! Honey, start boiling those noodles!

2 weeks later
#6181 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

That’s an absolute steal. Great get there

It would be, if he would accept my offer of $4k and dinner. But with everything that’s going on, it will have to wait. He’s a local guy I know. Was hoping to pry his DP out of his idle, bored hands. My offer stands, Happy123456789!

#6185 4 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I think your at a disadvantage. His brother wants a deadpool. He even called me to see if I was interested in selling mine.

Alright then. $4k, lasagna and some TZ decals I already promised him. His bro can try to beat that!

#6188 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I'll go $4k, a Filet Mignon, and a roll of toilet paper.

Dang it. It’s a bidding war.

#6195 4 years ago

Posting my very nice SS shortly on Pinside. $6750. It’s really nice with LOTS of new parts and mods. New legs, new coin door, etc. Great game. Adding some new pins and need to free up cash! Has color DMD and NVRAM and Cliffys and more.

Local, “no contact” garage pickup deal is best. Message me if interested!

#6196 4 years ago
Quoted from brucea1956:

Mary Shellys Frankenstine for sale, color dmd, mirror blades. $2900

Great game. Underrated!

Good luck w sale. Great price.

#6213 4 years ago
Quoted from Backyardace:

Cool idea. I wonder if rent to own could be a thing, since new games are so costly.

I suggested that to some dealers a year or two ago. Sell more pins by offering financing. They didn’t seem interested, and indicated it would be a hassle to chase delinquent deals or have to try to recover pins that defaulted. Just not enough spread to make it worth the trouble if payments go south.

1 month later
#6326 3 years ago

Does anyone know of a good delivery person out east, or who frequently travels east? I have a pin waiting near Baltimore, MD, that I want to get here, but there is a single, straight flight of stairs that STI/Beltmann wants $650 to deal with and ship. That seems pretty high. I’m tempted to go myself, but it’s about 17 hours total.

If anyone knows of a reliable person who goes out east and might help, that’s appreciated. Otherwise, I’ll prob bite the bullet and pay STI.

Thx.

2 months later
#6446 3 years ago

If anyone knows of a really nice Getaway HS2 in or near Michigan, I would like to find one. Cash or trades possible. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#6481 3 years ago

Selling a couple 90s pins. VERY nice Black Rose with color DMD, blades, new black legs and Pinstadium lights. And a nice Demo Man also with Color DMD and mirror blades, new chrome legs. Both play 100% no issues. Check out my ads if interested. Thx.

1 month later
#6591 3 years ago

Hi, Michiganders. I have a nice TZ with many mods and extras avail. Open to cash offers, or a few select trades, including SW premium, MMr or MBr, prefer HUO and minty. Thanks!

4 weeks later
#6657 3 years ago

I’m considering selling my The Big Lebowski. I opened it new in June. Has maybe 100 or so plays on it. Will come with about $1500-2000 in extra/backup parts, including backup motherboard, hard drive, chrome lock bar, LCD monitor, ramp with flap and decals, decals for targets and apron and more. Comes with the tinkle rug and certificate of auth. Still close to mint.

If you are wanting one and don’t want to wait for one, and you want lots of extras and mods, blades, etc., shoot me a message. I’ll send some pics.

Thanks!

1 month later
#6736 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I’m going to post a couple of pins for my brother that he bought off pinkitten (woz and SS). I’ll add the links once he sends me pics but they are probably in pinkittens history is some is interested in taking a look

Thanks, guys. Yes, I still have lots of pics and info about both of those games. WOZ I bought NIB and was my very first pin. I owned it 4 years and was sad to see it go. It’s a beauty. SS is a really nice example that was maybe my smoothest shooting pin. I only sold it to finance a fully restored version. But I added new legs, door, color DMD and more. I still love SS! If I can be of any help lemme know.

1 month later
#6838 3 years ago

Just listed my Led Zep pro. Under 100 plays, and maybe half of those were my 2-year-old pushing the start button.
Still basically new. Just opened it last month. $5500. Thx.

#6841 3 years ago

A guy logs into Pinside and says, “I need to sell a pinball machine, I’m getting a divorce. Any suggestions?”

I replied, “I suggest you get used to it,” and offered him half.

#6850 3 years ago

I have a basically new Led Zep pro with under 100 plays if someone wants to try one. Looking for other pins in my wishlist. I can add cash for something nice if you have something to trade. I’m into HUO or high-end stuff. I’m one of those fancy lads. . Thanks!

#6861 3 years ago

Does anyone have any extra/backup standard size HD or Invisiglass sheets you would sell?

Message me if you have any. I'm located near Lansing and don't mind driving a bit.

Thanks!

#6874 3 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

With Peabody in the name you should add a Rocky and Bullwinkle to the list! It is a better game than you'd expect. And sorry no, mine is not for sale. Although if you get one I can rebuild and repair any of the Data East boards. Actually I can rebuild boards for most of the games if you get stuck.

That’s an awesome and hugely useful skill! These boards won’t have Rottendog replacements forever. Many don’t right now. We need people like you!

#6875 3 years ago
Quoted from eugenepeabody:

Hello,
Long time lurker, this is my first post. I recently moved across the country to the Flint area of Michigan. I knew a move was coming so never pulled the trigger on my first pinball machine, but now I'm ready.
I've narrowed down my preferred pinball machines to Ghostbusters Pro, Batman Forever or Star Wars Comic Art Home Pin.
If you have one for sale or know of one for sale, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks

Welcome to the hobby! Hope you find your first pin ASAP. This is a fantastic place to look. So many great people in this hobby who will gladly offer their help. Michigan has a strong pinball community!

#6890 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

I would love to sell you a new pair of shoes. And probably a pair of pants and a coat also

How much for the shoes, Clay?

-MCH

#6905 3 years ago

Hi, fellow Michiganders. Does anyone have a JJP POTC standard they want to sell me for a fantastic low low price and show all those out-of-state fancy pants high rollers how we do things here in the Great Lakes? Boy will they feel ridiculous when I land a HUO, low play example for $10k! LOL. Let’s show ‘em!!!

#6907 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You mean you don't want the one listed at $100k ??

I want it. But not for $100k. That’s higher than I wanna go for that title. But I’ll pay a fair price, prep it and pick it up!

#6909 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Nice! Looks like you really enjoyed mine a lot after playing it! If mine wasn’t a keeper I would sell it to you especially with all the rumors of a remake.

Yeah, it was ok. It’s not that great a game really, and owners should really consider selling me theirs and upgrading to a Black Rose or the Stern version.

3 weeks later
#6938 3 years ago

I’m looking for a nice CV and FT. I have some minty pins I might trade, or can do cash. If anyone is looking to make a change or hears anything.

I will keep my eyes open for a Hobbit, Mo!

Thanks!

3 weeks later
#6997 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Don't bother with that..I had a deal to buy it, left for cleveland this morning, buyer just texted me and said they don't want to sell now after I've been on the road for two hours headed there.

That’s crap. If you paid a down payment, you might even be entitled to that game if the deal was confirmed in an email, text or PM. It’s probably not worth the headache, but you can call me if you want me to send the seller a summons. That will learn em for breaking deals when you are already on your way there.

2 weeks later
#7025 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I have an x-men le I'd trade for that iron maiden topper

I’ll vouch for that X-Men. I bought that baby NiB in late 2018. Magneto version. Mirror backglass, red powder. I found it out east in some dude’s warehouse. I won’t say what I sold it for in early 2019 with about 125 plays, because I get chest pains. The market was different all those 2 years ago.

1 week later
#7047 2 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I have 3 machines for sale on consignment from a customer....
1) Avengers IQ LE with mods and Stern topper
2) Spiderman VE with low plays and ColorDMD
3) Fully restored, amazing looking, no spare expensive Addams Family
I'll be adding them to the market place soon
Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

If your client is looking for a very fast cash sale way under market value on the TAF, PM me! I’m ready.

#7051 2 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Sorry.... This isn't going to happen . He knows what these machines are going for.
But thanks for asking,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Just a joke, Steve. Just poking fun at this unprecedented market we have here. I would love his TAF but it’s extremely valuable. Of course his games should and will sell for full market price. Darn tootin. Good luck!

1 month later
#7174 2 years ago

Very nice T2 (ad posted) just reduced price some. Excellent condition and loaded (new color DMD, blades, speaker lights, hunter ship mod, etc.)

#7176 2 years ago

Really nice Special Edition Spider-Man I just listed for anyone looking for a loaded original version. It’s pretty awesome if you like that version.

1 month later
#7358 2 years ago

All I’m gonna say is I hear that Pinkitten dude is pretty cool and frequently donates plastics, decals and even mirror blades and lollipop rails for free! Buy with confidence, and kindly sell him a gorgeous CV for a reasonable price. Please?

2 months later
#7587 2 years ago

I recently added a nice CV and I’m a fan of the game, but those Facebook pics of that $10k CV are pretty funny. One is of the key in the coin door, one is of the top of the coin box, one flipper button, the date on the playfield and the price card.

Now you only need a couple dozen more of the cabinet and playfield!

#7591 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Thank you for that. At 10 I think it is a little rich based on what it looks like. I don’t mind paying up for nice stuff/or in general. Normal condition and bone stock like that I’d expect to pay around 8 8.5 which I think would be a good sale and purchase price but correct me if I’m wrong

There was one for $10.5 in NY recently on here that looked pretty good from the pics. I’m not sure if it’s still avail or not.

#7594 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Is anyone interested in trading a pinball machine for a really nice Dragon's Lair? I put the value of this game at $4200. It's one of the nicest ones I've seen and it has the multi-rom board, which means you change the disc and you're playing Space Ace. It comes with the Space Ace disc and the monitor on top of the cabinet. I can add cash on my end and vice-versa. PM me if you're interested and I can send you pics. Located in Brighton, MI.

I was a huge fan of Dragon’s Lair and Don Bluth in the 80’s. This game was way ahead of its time and the animations are fantastic! I now have a mini version of the game. If I had the room, I would love a Dragon’s Lair and Tron arcade games. Good luck with your trade! Space Ace was cool too.

2 weeks later
#7621 2 years ago

I have a super nice TAF for sale…

2 weeks later
#7662 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

I have had a couple experiences like this though.

Sorry you’ve had more than your share of bad experiences with deals. I’ve had a few myself. Fortunately, I’ve had far more positive ones and made many pinball friends all over the country and Canada. I always ask for as many high-res pics as possible to examine the playfield, cabinet and boards. I also look at the seller’s history, and even forum posts. If they have feedback, you can PM the previous buyers for more info. When shipping, I always ask them to wrap the game the way I would do it, and send me pics showing it prepped before pickup by STI. It’s a lot of work, but good sellers are usually happy to protect the game and they want you to be happy. I’ve also had a few sellers barely wrap the game at all resulting in damage, overstate the condition, or fail to disclose issues. I try to make the best of it, usually, and make the game better for the next owner. Only once did I have to reverse a deal that went sour, but even then we worked it out. There are a few bad eggs, but the good guys outnumber them by a lot! I hope you have better luck and are treated more fairly. There are awesome people in the pinball community.

2 weeks later
#7711 2 years ago

If anyone is near Lansing and would like a couple DeWalt organizers stocked with mostly black and white rubber rings, you are welcome to them. I use mostly other colors. Just PM me.

Update: claimed.

1 week later
#7757 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Does anyone have a Dialed In LE they want to sell? PM me.

If that one in KS is minty as described, $8k is a very good price. Even with $500 shipping it’s good. I sold my last LE with 250 plays for $8500 last summer. I regret letting it go for the second time. It’s still my favorite JJP, although I loved WOZ, my first ever pin. I would own DILE a third time. To me, it’s a quirky masterpiece.

#7766 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I agree 8K is great deal. But Pinkitten, I actually bought yours at $8300. Its a Great machine. Its a KEEPER!

Oh yeah! I gave you a deal on it. That was a bargain. Gimme that pin back. Please.

1 week later
#7780 2 years ago

Selling my super nice Road Show. Reduced the price recently too. $5800 obo. It’s a beauty. Click on my ad. PM me any questions. Thanks.

#7796 2 years ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Is there a seller to watch out for in MI?

I hear “Pinkitten” is one of the “collectors to watch in 2022”. He’s located in Williamston, near Lansing and I hear he is the real deal, with a few other local collectors using words like “honest,” “likable,” and “average height” to describe him. He takes great care of his pins, almost never dropping them down a flight of stairs. He also never uses gasoline on his playfields anymore (thanks, Adam!) He includes all 4 legs with each game, and even puts custom messages on your DMD when you aren’t looking (sorry, Adam). He has tons of high scores on Pinside, including some top 10 scores, because all his games award like 11 extra balls. He always disposes of any dead mice inside his cabinets, and will vacuum the mouse poop for a small fee. He does tend to install purple LEDs and questionable custom translites, but nobody is perfect. Keep an eye on him in 2022, although with current market conditions, he may retire soon.

2 weeks later
#7828 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Looking to join the overprice pin's for sale club. If interested in joining the overpaid for a pin club contact me for more info.
Metallica Premium Road Case $14,500 HUO
Iron Maiden Premium $12,500 HUO
Mando Premium $9500 HUO
GNR SE $8000 HUO 1 Owner

Can I have the MET premium at 2017 prices? It would be like a time travel thing, very experimental. It would blow people’s minds! Plus, I overpaid for a pin in 2021 and it wasn’t as fun as I thought it would be.

#7838 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Ask for a first-born child in addition to your asking prices, then people will know this is legit...

My first-born child is giving me tremendous headaches these days. He’s included in my offer for your road case MET.

2 weeks later
#7888 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

You can shove the shwag up your poop chute. Puff Danny smokes the fire!!! And what you have is an std.

Tell ‘em, Danny!

1 month later
#7947 2 years ago

I’m interested in finding a HUO, minty Wonka LE. Cash or trades possible. PM me. Thanks!

#7956 2 years ago

Minty CSI just listed. It’s really pristine.

#7970 2 years ago

Pete’s can be hit/miss with pin upkeep and condition. I’ve spent ALOT of time there over the years and I definitely fell for pinball there when they first added nib POTC, Spider-Man and Tron. My wife and I played MM, Funhouse and MB there all the time. Some pins weren’t dialed in well or needed upkeep, but we usually had fun there.

#7973 2 years ago
Quoted from Allgood:

As a big plus, the games have very low replay levels too, so it makes for a real cheap pinball night.

I noticed that too. I think over the years of owning pins and playing them far more than the average Pete’s patron, many of us can achieve relatively high scores there. I also noticed that while their newer releases are in pretty good shape, the older games can be spotty.

#7979 2 years ago

I’m looking for a Space Shuttle if anyone has one they might like cash for. Message me if so. Thanks!

#7998 2 years ago

I’m looking for a really nice Doctor Who if anyone is looking for cash. I will bring the cash to you, and you can keep it. But I’m taking Doctor Who home with me. That’s how it works. Message me.

Thank you!

#8015 2 years ago

Also, some people are just looking for emotional support and encouragement. This is a friendly site, we are all pinball people. “I’m thinking about listing my Whirlwind…”

“You can do it! Wax that baby up, clean those ball trails, and replace those cracked plastics and filthy flipper rubber. Vacuum all those crumbs, mouse poop and random screws from the bottom of the cab. Clear that credit dot and replace any burned out bulbs. Now create an accurate ad and list for a fair price that won’t earn you several down votes, and please include more than 5 low res pics. Now, list that game, Mister!”

Very supportive!

#8016 2 years ago

Also, I’m thinking about listing my Whirlwind.

#8035 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Anyone have a Beatles Gold they want to sell?

Automated has at least 1 nib for $8995.

#8039 2 years ago

Awesome restored Whirlwind available! Just added another pin, gotta make room. Message me any questions.

Thanks!

1 week later
#8060 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Does anyone know anybody who does pinball cabinet restore ? My GOTG LE came with shipping damage and I want it fixed
Thanks

Contact Stern, Mo. Create a parts order with tech Support. [email protected]
I can help if you get the decals.

1 month later
#8166 1 year ago

Godzilla is popular now, but only until the next big thing comes out. When Stern finally releases Big Buck Hunter II, or the next music pin, The Dixie Chicks’ Pinball Adventure, Godzilla will be forgotten.

#8171 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I highly doubt Godzilla will be forgotten.

Quoted from Puffdanny:

You must not of played one yet

Come on guys, you thought I was serious about Big Buck Hunter II or Dixie Chicks making people forget about Godzilla? I’ve played the LE and pro. It’s one of Stern’s very best. After Big Buck Hunter.

#8193 1 year ago

I’m thinking about selling lemonade on here soon so everyone can just coooool out. $.25 a cup. Real lemons.

#8238 1 year ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

As per Michigan policy I will state I’m thinking about selling my Mando Pro. Insider Connect, wireform ramps, moving Grogu, 3d printer mine flasher covers.
I’m thinking so hard about it that it as actually for sale for $6700 obo. I will continue to think about selling it until it does in fact sell at that price. Any questions just reach out, in the meantime I will be thinking on selling other games in addition to this game.

I’m thinking you’ve come to the right place.

3 weeks later
#8285 1 year ago

Super nice mostly restored Doctor Who with color DMD, nvram, clean original pf, new cab decals, and dazzling sunburst orange powdercoat by Steve at Pinball Refinery is coming soon to a Pinside market near you…if you are located in mid-Michigan.

Waiting on the newly powdered hardware. Should be ready next week! (Many pics to come with full ad…)

#8296 1 year ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

My buddy who is not on Pinside is looking for a WCS, I won't sell him mine

I miss WCS94. That’s a pin I would like to bring back for my garage gameroom conversion. Excellent pin for casual players and pinheads alike. Jpop has some really fun pins. I was crushed that his Alice in Wonderland never got produced. Would still love to see that happen. I like head-trippy themes like that, or Yellow Submarine. This post has really drifted away from WCS! The End.

4 months later
#8600 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I have bought 30+ games but I've never contacted a seller that doesn't list a price.

Come on, Dan! It’s fun to guess what the price might be! Like a grab bag mystery prize. Is it…$2900??? Is it…$18,000 (Indy Jones Adventure ). It’s $4200! I think $4200 is a decent price for a complete, nicely playing EATPM. Especially if the pf and cab are decent, and it’s a shop job away from being really nice. People can get some pics PM’d to them and decide. I bought my restored EATPM from a friend 2 years ago and it’s a fav of mine. The ramps on EATPM are killer. I love the skull lock and kickout into the pops. Fun callouts and tense multiball mode too! EATPM is really hard to score well on, which makes the replay factor high. It doesn’t look like it should be hard…but it is! (That’s what Elvira said).

#8603 1 year ago

Anyone with a very high-end Indy Jones Adventure looking to trade hit me up.

#8606 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I played that EaTPM before you bought it. That was a beautiful machine! I reached out to him later if he wanted to sell it, he told me you bought it ugh.

I am so lucky to have connected with Daane at the right time. I already had Scared Stiff and EHoH. I really wanted to complete the minty trilogy with a restored example. We discussed it for about 6 months before he let me have it. I installed new green displays, powder coated legs and more. I believe he’s working on another one now. He knows his stuff!

#8633 1 year ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Red heart = $35/year
10 games sold per year = $300/year
Red heart, 30 games sold per year but only 4 games reported as sold = $155/year
How does the red heart earn someone the right to have an opinion on this site? Weird.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. But the little heart simply means you are a better person, but not necessarily does your opinion carry greater weight. That’s all.

3 weeks later
#8707 1 year ago

I have a Blazing 777s slot machine I recently bought for my new garage gameroom, but I’m not going to have enough room. These are big and weighs like 300lbs! I can send you pics. I haven’t run a coin through it yet. Comes with 100 or so dollar tokens. Very nice condition. Looking for the $750 I paid. If you are a slot/gambling person, hit me up! I’ll donate here if sells to Pinsider. Happy New Year!

5 months later
#9020 10 months ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Should of bought the one i sold instead of trying to Chogard me

I hear that Spiderman SE was BAD ASS! Whoever did the mods was a talented, handsome person.

1 week later
#9036 10 months ago

For you slot collectors, I have a Blazing 7’s slot with $1 tokens. Good condition. Paid $750, asking $550. Need the space. I’ll donate here if sold. PM me for pics! Thanks!

1 week later
#9053 9 months ago

Full size Blazing 777s slot machine with dollar tokens for sale near Lansing. $300. Paid $750 for it, but don't have room for it in my small gameroom. I will donate to Pinside if sold. PM me for pics if interested.

1 month later
#9144 8 months ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Aerosmith is an American rock band formed in Boston in 1970. The group consists of Steven Tyler (lead vocals, harmonica, piano), Joe Perry (guitar), Tom Hamilton (bass), Joey Kramer (drums), and Brad Whitford (guitar). Their style, which is rooted in blues-based hard rock, has also incorporated elements of pop rock, heavy metal, glam metal, and rhythm and blues, and has inspired many subsequent rock artists.

Highly informative!
Thank you.

#9145 8 months ago

Anyone in or near MI have a minty Super Chexx bubble hockey they don’t really use? I’m thinking about adding one. Cash, or I also have a brand new shuffleboard table + cash for one. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#9179 7 months ago

Has anyone used this type, which rolls up the stairs at an angle on a track? I had an escalara and it wasn’t for me. They weigh a lot, about 80 lbs, so add that to the pin you are moving. Lots of people love them. I am a thin guy, 160 lbs, and although I’m incredibly strong , the physics are an issue if a 400 lb load wants to topple down the stairs. You have to keep the pin mostly upright, which felt awkward to me.

(Can’t attach a pic of the other version with the track, but they are $1200 new on Amazon, and can lift 450lbs or so.)

1 month later
#9254 6 months ago

I have a MMr classic with King of Payne topper and some nice mods. Very clean and minty. Buyer pending backed out. Pics in my market archive if you want a MMr. I’ll donate the fee if sold. I’ll list it again down the road if not! Cash is ideal, but if you have a NIB Alien LV or something I might be interested. Thx! PM any questions.

1 week later
#9282 5 months ago
Quoted from RCA1:

His Hang Glider EM pinball, not a paraglider setup.
I'll trade you one case of Schlitz for Hang Glider.

Lol. This reminded me of a pinball guy I know who sold me his hep Indy Jones. He’s a pilot, and owns a military Humvee he said he’d trade for pinball. He told me to spread the word, so here’s the word! If you want a military Humvee, now’s your chance. PM me for details.

1 week later
#9311 5 months ago

I have a brand new DP premium I’d trade for a really nice cftbl or in a 2 for 1 toward a JJP potc. I’ll donate to Pinside and your favorite charity if we deal.

#9320 5 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Quick one, the machines have been found by State Police

That was fast. I had a cell phone stolen from my car way back in 1998. I was in law school and cell phones were new. Mine plugged into the car lighter (remember when everyone smoked or burned leaves or made s’mores in their cars?) and cost about $1 a minute to use. I think I used it once, to call a friend and say, “I’m on my cell phone! Gotta go, this call is $3 already.” The police came, made a report, said they would call if it turned up. I figured that was the end of that. But they did call. They said they recovered the phone, which had the serial # scratched off but they confirmed through the service provider. I was impressed. They had a busy stolen property dept with a network of fences and pawn shops. Given the cost of cell service at that time, the thief saved me a lot of money.

3 weeks later
#9356 4 months ago

What do you fellow Michigan collectors do about insurance on your pins? Do you notify your homeowners carrier and make sure they are covered, or purchase a rider or separate policy? Curious what other collectors do.

3 months later
#9483 15 days ago
Quoted from marcand:

I have a Capcom Flipper Football for sale and can bring to Pinball At The Zoo if pre-sold. $2000 obo. Would consider trades and can +/- cash for your machine.

Someone should grab that. I hear Flipper Football is one of THE best party/beer pins made.

#9484 15 days ago

Any Scooby CE owners with low plays looking for a change? I’m considering adding one. PM me.

1 week later
#9495 7 days ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Wanted: Looking for another pin. Flash, RFM, NBA FB, Space Jam, Twister. A few choices. Any leads? TX!

There’s a Flash for sale in Illinois that’s partly restored for $2100. Looks pretty nice to me in the pics. I was considering it.

#9503 6 days ago
Quoted from Pinhead86:

Hey easy now lol
Gods country starts at the bridge just sayin

Clare. Gateway to the north.

#9506 6 days ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

...and home of Cops and Doughnuts
Later,
EV

Indeed. I travel back and forth between Roscommon and Lansing often. My son always wants to stop there, or at Uncle John’s Cider Mill further south.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkitten.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition?tu=pinkitten and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.